Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GeekedOnPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6419 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Your pin is sitting at $6900 with no takers. I offered $6500. You did not have the courtesy to respond.
    You also tried to flip a restored Fish Tales for $6000 that I had just sold you for $4200 earlier this year. You acted like you wanted it, but apparently you just wanted to flip it.
    I don't recall bidding on anything else of yours and certainly won't in the future as you are now on my Bad Seller and Bad Buyer list.

I mean maybe he decided he didn’t like the Fish Tales but yeah raising it $1800 seems crazy. $6500 is absolutely a solid offer.

3 weeks later
    #6472 3 years ago

I am in the Sonoma County area, I need to make room so selling a few games... everything works.. Twilight Zone (lots of new parts, coils and flippers all rebuilt, clean, new clock enclosure, color balls, lighted gumball, upper pf magnets works great, faded cabinet), Star Trek next generation (shoots perfect, color dmd, led full upgrade, exceptional cabinet art and overall condition, game is a 9 out of 10, I’m pretty sure it has hd glass from the looks but could never verify it), Star Wars pro (mint huo with mods), and have 9.5 out of 10 restored no fear $3500 listed here (led with mods). I’ll come back to post prices when I have thought about it but let me know if you’re interested.

Added over 3 years ago:

Twilight Zone is gone. I have a mint huo star wars $5300 or trade for TMNT or other modern stern. Will add for Premiums. Selling the STTNG with a nice all original cabinet, really nice playfield, IMO 9.5 out of 10 can send very detailed pics. $5600 with color dmd.

#6473 3 years ago

I forgot to add that I also would be interested in TMNT premium or Star Trek Premium or LE for trades.

5 months later
    #6891 2 years ago

Hey fellow Norcal pinheads. I thought I would drop a tip for anybody looking for a really good Pinball mechanic in the San Francisco Bay area. Sugartown Pinball has been wonderful to me and my pins. Colin has done a full restore on my no fear and been out to do many repair or maintenance work on my sterns, Williams and gottlieb pins. He does really good work, gives great advice, and has reasonable prices. Could not recommend a better guy. Sugartown pinball +1 (925) 788-8577.

1 week later
    #6909 2 years ago

Anyone in Northern California in or near Sonoma County or the Bay Area own a Mandalorian Pro and willing to let me measure and fit mods for it?

I've been a modeler, maker and designer and diy hobbyist for a long time. Started out just adding existing toys to games, then designed and/or source pieces for a few new things myself. I'm looking to turn this into a small business. I realized too late that regardless of what pin I want I should buy pros to get them first, too late on this one.

I have a premium on order but am looking for someone to allow me to come by and do the measuring and photo taking for some custom high end mods for the game. Ideally I could also return with mods for test fitting. I would be willing to gift the kind pinhead free mods for their game when they are completed. Plans include a foundry for that scoop and more. I'm in Santa Rosa, in Sonoma County so the closer the better.

Send me a PM if interested and let me know what city you are in. Also just in general looking to meet other local pinheads.

4 months later
    #7109 2 years ago

Anyone selling a Deadpool Premium or Ghostbusters Premium PM me with asking price.

2 weeks later
    #7153 2 years ago

I am looking for a Ghostbusters and a Deadpool premium. If you have either one let me know how much you want for them I’m also willing to just pay cash.

Possibly willing to trade one of the following games. Will add cash if there’s a price difference. I have an Aerosmith premium, Hobbit Smaug gold, Metallica premium, Star Trek next generation, Mandalorian pro.

4 weeks later
    #7184 2 years ago

Nice Hobbit Smaug Gold Special Edition up for sale, $11,500 or best offer. Recently fully shopped, all plastics, ramps, building pieces removed from playfield for a deep clean, 100% new playfield plastics installed, all new clear Titan rubbers, all lights, switches checked, connections checked, Smaug servo replaced, slings rebuilt with new mounts for both axes and new axe pieces and stickers. Cleaned and polished everything. Beautiful machine with hammered gold armor.

Will consider west coast trades, modern sterns, pro or premiums. Feel free to offer other titles not listed for trades but my favs tend to be modern Sterns, Jersey Jack machines, and popular 90's titles.

Looking for Deadpool, Ghostbusters, Wizard of Oz, but feel free to send me offers. Will do 2 for 1 trades, add cash, take cash, lol

#7195 2 years ago
    Quoted from DruTheFu:

That Smaug is very tempting...

11k or bo

5 months later
    #7503 1 year ago

I have a Stranger Things Pro with topper, shooter Rod, inside art blades, UV kit, titan glow rubbers, two lit car mods. Game is in 10 out of 10 condition. Just the stern additions were like $$1400+ Always in a home. $8000 firm.

#7505 1 year ago

Aerosmith premium huo 2500 plays, just shopped, purple armor $10k
    Metallica Premium HUO 2500 games, just shopped, new titans $12k or best offer
    JJP GNR LE, topper w led moving mod, art of pinball button vines mod, 600 plays $10,5k or bo

2 weeks later
    #7533 1 year ago

Anyone know a guy named Kerry that lives in San Francisco (right in San Francisco in Forest Knolls area) who is a collector? Guy has friends who play pinball because he said his Stargate is at a friends right now.

Anyway I bought a $9k game on May 23rd from him and apparently his friend took the original apron by accident in a box of other stuff, he tells me via text when my friend is picking it up from him that he will ship it to me because its with his buddy. On the 27th he said he just got it back and would mail it. Texted him on Mon Jun 6th, nothing. Texted early today, nothing. Called, went to voicemail.

It has a crappy after-market modded one in it now. The apron he has is powder-coated to match the game. I didn't even bitch one of the legs was bent to hell and guy didn't disclose it. If you know him pass this on. I just want the apron dude.

Added 22 months ago:

He texted me and said he was just out of town. Thanks for the help

#7536 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

BTW: this pinball deal is not from me.
    I know a lot of pinball guys here in the Bay Area. However, I didn't know of another Kerry here tho.
    Good luck with getting this sorted out.
    Kerry Richard
    Danville / East Bay Area

Not Danville...

Right in San Francisco.

#7541 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply so far guys. I’m hoping that someone will see this and he will hopefully just resolve this by shipping it to me.

I figured out his name is Kerry Mcclendon. Anyone know him?

#7549 1 year ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

Doesn't look like he's on Facebook...
    Did a google search and found a Kerry McClendon in SF on Linkedin:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/kmcclendon/
    Sounds like this is your guy. Definitely looks like a guy that wouldn't give you a pinball apron.
    [quoted image]

My friend who picked it up confirmed this is the guy

Added 22 months ago:

Guy has resolved it I don’t really want his name out there I feel bad it won’t let me edit it.

4 months later
    #7730 1 year ago

About to list two HUO pins that have been in my collection for sometime. PM me if interested. Pickup is near Santa Rosa, CA.

I have someone that delivers in most of the Bay Area for $200-300 if you don’t want to move it.

2005 HUO mint Simpsons Pinball party, 2nd owner, 600 plays, mint condition plastics, ramps, playfield, etc. No fade, no button wear, looks nearly new. Just fully shopped out, replaced all titan rubbers, lots of cools mods with Color DMD. Lit speakers, nuclear speakers, treehouse, working sparky mini tv, nuclear mod, lamp mod and more. About $950 in extras included.

$8500

HUO Ironman classic, just shopped out, all new red titan rubbers. Ironman w led mod, war machine with led and gun mod, missle mods, arc reactor mod. Not sure on the number of plays on this one as it came wiped but it has a very clean playfield and given the ramp condition I think it was played lightly.

$5500

Added 18 months ago:

Iron man is gone... I have a little wiggle room on the Simpsons price

2 months later
    #7851 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a minor project Freddy? Everything works, we removed the glove but have the parts (typical broken blades). Cab is in great shape. We bought full flipper rebuild kits, new souls wall, diverter, tmoulding, stickers and more. Freddys head works along with everything else, just the glove. Also includes a really cool shooter knob of a freddy head. Never got the time. $3500 or bo

Added 15 months ago:

Never mind spending the weekend prepping this

1 week later
    #7857 1 year ago

Anyone close to Sonoma County own an AC/DC Pro? Or know someone that owns one? I’m looking to give away a train mod to replace the photo in exchange for being able to fit it to the game and photograph it.

A9B7426A-D9CA-48DD-871E-10D7D756F8DD (resized).jpegA9B7426A-D9CA-48DD-871E-10D7D756F8DD (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #7865 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a players condition Stargate? Plays, there is a rubber in the rear of the game broken near the back of the pyramid, probably needs them all replaced. Playfield wear no protector. Cabinet is pretty good. No electronic issues. Includes lots of extra parts like coils and flipper rebuild kits. My buddy has it in Santa Rosa and he’s not on pinside, it’s the only one he has owned. Probably needs a good shop. $2500

6 months later
    #8103 7 months ago

Looking to trade my heavily modded Walking Dead LE for a modded Jurassic Park Premium or modded Elvira House of Horrors... prefer modded, will consider stock

2 weeks later
    #8109 7 months ago

Anyone have a decent playfield rotisserie you want to sell?

1 month later
    #8154 5 months ago

I have a Guns N’ Roses LE mint condition w lior button mod and pingulp, topper w mod light show added. 1001 plays

Looking to trade for something different.

Interested in Scooby, Queen, Rush, bond, venom, but will consider other trades. I prefer 2005 and newer but will consider 1990s.

Will +\- $ for the right game.

If it’s a project, then the trade must be heavily in my favor.

1 month later
    #8196 4 months ago

Adding the ad link

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/169060

I have a Stargate pin. Great cabinet, players condition playfield with bad wear around typical spots on gotleibs, everything works, including the alien and the pyramid. There is a rubber in the back of the pyramid that is broken that allows the ball to get stuck in a place it shouldn’t so it needs maintenance. Two years ago replaced rubbers we could get to and flippers and switches that weren't working.

Stargate $2500 located in sonoma county, PM me if interested

IMG_0279 (resized).jpegIMG_0279 (resized).jpegIMG_0280 (resized).jpegIMG_0280 (resized).jpegIMG_0281 (resized).jpegIMG_0281 (resized).jpegIMG_0282 (resized).jpegIMG_0282 (resized).jpegIMG_0284 (resized).jpegIMG_0284 (resized).jpegIMG_0285 (resized).jpegIMG_0285 (resized).jpegIMG_0286 (resized).jpegIMG_0286 (resized).jpegIMG_0287 (resized).jpegIMG_0287 (resized).jpeg

#8197 4 months ago

Venom premium - got on trade nib two weeks old
    Foo fighters premium - alien bubble mod, alien head shooter

I am the first owner on both of these. Low plays. Mint Condition.

Looking to trade for

Scooby CE preferred
    Batman 66
    Stranger Things
    Elvira hoh
    Elton John LE

I have two premium games.
    +\- $$$ depending on game

other modern Sterns, CGC, dutch no AP, no projects

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GeekedOnPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=GeekedOnPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.