(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2733 9 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Yes TJ is the best OP and takes great care of his machines. It's still cheap to play pinball on location and compared the the LED'd out machines that Rainbow now prices at $1/play in SF it's a good deal. Support location pinball

+1, tj is a super nice guy and his generous ball saves make playing on location slightly more affordable for noobs like me

2 weeks later
    #2773 9 years ago

Picked up Leo's JM yesterday, he was awesome to deal with and everything was as advertised! Been playing the hell out of it since then, its an absolute blast. The other game that ive been fishing around for is a star trek pro, anyone know of one near santa cruz for sale or trade?

1 week later
    #2822 9 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Going to Santa Cruz next week for a few days, whats that big arcade like now? I think I recall someone saying all the pins are gone? Do they still have that light gun shooting gallery?

I heard from a buddy that they have a twd in pretty good shape, if you're going down there maybe all of us Santa Cruz guys could do a mini hang out before pagg

#2827 9 years ago

Anyone have a system 11 project pin for sale or trade? Ive been wanting to get into my first project pin and general consensus seems to be to make that a system 11, looking for anything from player to project

1 year later
    #3927 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, my buddy and I were going to head up there tomorrow to play. Dang, really wanted to play, had the ghostbusters theme song stuck in my head for 2 days

11 months later
    #4441 7 years ago

posted in the cali thread last week but figured id copy it over for sake of visiblity/in case anyone missed it:

Need to move my Pinball Refinery Demolition Man on Steroids to make room for a new game coming in June, not in a huge rush but figured id post here first. Trades are fine but theyd have to be 2 for 1 since no matter what i need to end up with one free slot and im out of room in my gameroom at the moment. If youre unfamiliar, NorCalRealtor did a great job of explaining the differences between this and a normal demo man in his sale a couple weeks ago
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/103#post-3624610

Asking $4750

#4455 7 years ago
    Quoted from ZZZ_spy_hunter:

I'm looking for help, suggestions or recommendations for getting a pinball machine up a flight of stairs. I live in SF. Is there a person/service that I can call to help make this happen? Or is there a place that I can rent stair climbing dolly? Or other thoughts?
    Thanks

ive read you can rent escalaras from moving companies for approx 35 to 40 dollars a day, heres a place in SF google turned up http://www.actionrentalsonline.com/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=Damon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.