Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1002 10 years ago

Sure wish there was some west coast deals on a CC to be found! Here is what I'm dealing with in Oregon...
    portland.craigslist.org link

1 year later
    #2426 9 years ago

Putting my HUO METLE #192 up for sale, I am the 2nd owner. The cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition.
    The game has the following mods:

Shaker
    Pinnovaters external volume control/headphone jack
    Flipper Fidelity back box speakers
    Cliffy shooter lane protector (both sides and right side rail protector)
    Sparky air ball deflector
    Superbands
    Snake fangs

And a few other things I am probably not thinking of right now
    The only games I am looking for are AC/DC Luci or BIB, MB or CC or BSM
    Game is located in Eugene, OR
    $7000 Firm
    Shipping via NAVL or local pick up is no problem

(not Northern Cali but I would be willing to drive it to the border )
    image-681.jpgimage-681.jpgimage-767.jpgimage-767.jpgimage-928.jpgimage-928.jpgimage-490.jpgimage-490.jpgimage-886.jpgimage-886.jpg

2 years later
    #4774 6 years ago

Just in case anyone has a BM66 LE for trade..
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-dialed-in-le-for-bm66-le#post-4112991

There is a great hamburger joint in Dunsmuir (yaks) I can meet you there to make the trade

2 months later
    #4907 6 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Who here actually thinks we don't also read the California For Sale thread?

Just for me here in Oregon I don’t normally read the Cali for sale thread. I think it has over 500 posts since the last time I looked at it, but I always watch this thread as I have made the trip to Northern Cali twice in the last 4 months to buy/trade for a game.

7 months later
    #5157 5 years ago

I have a very nice HUO TWD LE (with lots of mods) for sale for a reasonable fee I could meet at the California border with it.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66187

I also have a NIB IMDN LE for $9400.00

Pm me for details

3 weeks later
    #5196 5 years ago

If anyone is interested for a reasonable fee I could deliver this to the California/Oregon border.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65755

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    3 months later
    #5330 5 years ago

Im looking to replace the IMDN LE I had to sell last year, if you have one for sale let me know. I have MBr LE for possible trade or cash.

2 years later
    #7057 2 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Every time I've played on location in the last year, I've worn a mask. Every time I've moved a game outside of my house, I've worn a mask. My wife and I are cyclists, and I often ride up and down hills with a mask on. The only change I've noticed is that no one in my house has gotten a cold or flu for 2 years running.
    As far as I'm concerned, I was going to skip CAX because of the crowd density. If the mask mandate thins the crowd enough, I might change my mind.

I wear a mask at my local arcade and use plenty of hand sanitizer as well, but being an avid cyclist myself I can’t for the life of me understand riding a bike around with a mask on especially considering that I am vaccinated and assume you are too. If it makes you feel safe more power to you I guess.

#7061 2 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Stop signs and stop lights, my friend. When I roll up on a group of strangers huffing and puffing(runners and cyclists alike, since I tend to ride on multi use trails), I am going to do my best to limit sharing air. And it's easier to keep it on when I'm pushing than to flip it on and off. If I'm on an open road where I won't get bunched up with anyone for long stretches, the mask comes off.

Fair enough, i don’t live in a big city so i have the luxury of sharing less air here

1 month later
    #7159 2 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

Well it’s been a while since I’ve sold anything here.
    Is it required that the item be linked to a marketplace ad these days?
    I am helping a friend in Discovery Bay sell his pins.
    I have to preface this with my life has been cursed with all kinds of problems recently and I’m pretty bogged down.
    That being said, I will certainly reply to replies or PMs but if you want the pictures it might take a few days for me to dig them up… it’s been several months and I take lots of pictures of all kinds of nonsense on a daily basis LOL.
    I’m not sure what today’s NorCal prices are, so I’m just going off of what the Pinside machine database indicates.
    Great condition Stern 2007 Spider-Man. It has the subway train and building mods that go over quite a distance over the return ramps. Those mods are pretty pricey from what I understand. It’s got upgraded speakers in it, or at least a better woofer. Shaker motor. If I recall the armor is Chromed out. The side rails are the aftermarket Ritchie ones with the web pattern at the flipper buttons. LEDs I believe.
    $5400
    HUO very low plays Metallica Pro. Upgraded speakers, or at least a better woofer. There might be more to it but I don’t recall. A really good looking machine.
    $5500
    Dr Dude . The numerical displays are perfect and probably aftermarket. There are a couple plastics with little bits broken off. I believe you can get some of those such as the slingshots. I think there’s probably a light or two out, and I think it has LEDs.
    Overall good shape for a machine of it’s age.
    The price listed on the Pinside “Machines” data base seems pretty high. But it’s been along time since I’ve bought the machine that era. Maybe they went way up in price from 10 years ago?
    $2900 but definitely willing to take less.
    I’m doing this these descriptions from my faulty memory, but if a serious inquiry pops up, my pictures will certainly convey what’s what quite accurately.
    Thanks!
    BobC

PM sent on Spider man

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=Concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.