Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 167.
    #4901 6 years ago

I've posted three machines for sale in San Jose. Making room for my Pinball Refinery Metallica and Aerosmith!

Machine - For Sale
    Banzai Run Archived
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Banzai Run. Plays great! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.”
    2018-04-15
    Austin, TX
    Archived after: 11 days
    Viewed: 693 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great looking SW:E1. Selling to make room for others inbound.”
    2018-03-04
    Austin, TX
    Archived after: 9 days
    Viewed: 137 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my STTNG to make room for my increasing rock collection. It's in very good condition with LEDs throughout. Everything works great with no errors.”
    2018-03-04
    Austin, TX
    Archived after: 38 days
    Viewed: 339 times

#4902 6 years ago

Who here actually thinks we don't also read the California For Sale thread?

#4903 6 years ago

But do the So Cal people read the Nor Cal thread?

I agree though. Let's get rid of those "CA for sale" copy cats just because...

#4904 6 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

I always read both. Yes, tons of dup posts, but good to get the word out. I only post sale adds in the other one. I always felt it was rundant to do both.

#4905 6 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

I read Canada for sale ALL THE TIME!

#4906 6 years ago

Anyone have a Pinitech Bally Lamp Tester they would sell?

#4907 6 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Who here actually thinks we don't also read the California For Sale thread?

Just for me here in Oregon I don’t normally read the Cali for sale thread. I think it has over 500 posts since the last time I looked at it, but I always watch this thread as I have made the trip to Northern Cali twice in the last 4 months to buy/trade for a game.

1 week later
    #4908 6 years ago

So I think I have finally lined up enough funds to go looking for one of my grail machines. So here is my official 'I want it!' ad...

I am looking for a restoration candidate Funhouse.

If you look at my posting history, you will find that I completely re-did a SF2 over the last two years, and I am hoping to do the same with a Funhouse.

So what do I mean by a restoration candidate?

1. The playfield must be complete (including Rudy)
    2. Ideally, the game is still assembled. However, I would consider a game in pieces as long as the playfield is still assembled.
    3. The cabinet can be faded, scratched, and gouged. I just don't want anything with delaminating plywood, or water damage.
    4. The backglass/translite can be faded, or even completely missing.
    5. The playfield...This is where things get tricky. I know there are reproduction playfields out there, and they do occasionally come up for sale. That said, I absolutely would love to buy (and am willing to pay more for) a restoration machine that would include an uninstalled reproduction playfield. However, as long a the playfield is restoreable (minor wear marks, no prior touchups) I will consider it. Rudy must be complete.
    6. Boards/electronics.. It does not need to work. I can be missing boards, but no missing/hacked wiring harnesses please.
    7. Price: Obviously I am not going to pay you the same as you would get for a nice fully functional Funhouse. I am willing to pay $3,000-$3,500 (cash on the glass) for a complete game.
    8. I am not interested in shipping a game from out of state. Ive had bad experience with shippers, and am more than willing to travel as far south as San Diego, and as far north as the Bay area.

#4909 6 years ago

World Poker Tour for sale. As the car dealerships used to say, drive a little and save a lot in friendly Gilroy

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61580

#4910 6 years ago

Bringing two games for sale at Golden State show, but also decided to put them on CL ahead of time.

If Twin Win and Big Daddy don't sell, they will be coming to the Swap Meet.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#4911 6 years ago

I'm looking for an Iron Man or Metallica pro in the SF Bay Area.
    PM me, thanks.

#4912 6 years ago

Anyone got a Williams coin door in good shape? I have a Gottlieb door for trade, if that helps.

#4913 6 years ago

Ghostbusters premium up for trade (or purchase) mint, with mods. valued $1000 below purchase.

#4914 6 years ago

Negotiated and lost, need to downsize for now.
    Listed for sell like new HUO AC/DC PREM vault and nice player condition Space Shuttle.
    Two relatively recent pick ups that need good homes.

#4915 6 years ago

Anyone around the San Jose/Los Gatos/Silicon Valley area interested in helping out a n00b get a TNA up some stairs and setup? Hoping to receive it next week.

Planning to do white glove delivery unless a fellow pinhead has an escalara or the experience to get a machine up some stairs.

#4916 6 years ago
    Quoted from OnTheSnap:

the experience to get a machine up some stairs

A few threads on how to move a machine. In short, get it into its component parts first, so that no single piece is >100 lbs. Then any 2-sized people can do it without hurting themselves.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-move-a-pinball-machine-alone
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moving-a-pinball-solo

-mof

#4917 6 years ago
    Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Anyone around the San Jose/Los Gatos/Silicon Valley area interested in helping out a n00b get a TNA up some stairs and setup? Hoping to receive it next week.
    Planning to do white glove delivery unless a fellow pinhead has an escalara or the experience to get a machine up some stairs.

Happy to help. Just deliver it to my house.

#4918 6 years ago
    Quoted from OnTheSnap:

PM me,
    I'll help.

#4919 6 years ago
    Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Same here, will help.

#4920 6 years ago

All you guys are awesome! Thanks for the PMs also. Maybe a TNA unboxing party for a N00b?

#4921 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is my beautiful and highly collectible Williams Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Some guys have stated that they either don’t want cabinet decals or th...”
    2018-05-09
    Livermore, CA
    7,300 (OBO)
    Archived after: 27 days
    Viewed: 1589 times
    Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
    #4922 5 years ago

Looking for recommendations.

We're planning ahead for a move in the fall. We've got a new home construction happening that's got space for our collection. Yay us! But, the collection will need to move, from Santa Clara to Tracy. Whoops. Shoulda thought of this before getting into this hobby.

Any referrals (or even suggestions) on who can move our pinball collection? I'm looking for secure transport from a ground floor warehouse to a ground floor home (with a typical slopped driveway, and threshold at the door). I can handle leveling once moved, but I'd gladly pay for that too. It's more than I want to tackle on my own; and on the (commercial) warehouse side I don't have adequate insurance to have friends help. I'd rather outsource it to someone adequately equipped, and insured.

#4923 5 years ago

Hey, congrats on your home and future space!
    Ive never had adequate insurance for friends help either, just a few different forms of motivation...

03B648E7-2B45-4479-A0A6-C211205C393D (resized).jpeg03B648E7-2B45-4479-A0A6-C211205C393D (resized).jpeg

#4924 5 years ago

Yeah, there is only so much pizza his friends can eat for such a big move!

#4925 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

We're planning ahead for a move in the fall. We've got a new home construction happening that's got space for our collection. Yay us! But, the collection will need to move, from Santa Clara to Tracy. Whoops. Shoulda thought of this before getting into this hobby.
    Any referrals (or even suggestions) on who can move our pinball collection? I'm looking for secure transport from a ground floor warehouse to a ground floor home (with a typical slopped driveway, and threshold at the door). I can handle leveling once moved, but I'd gladly pay for that too. It's more than I want to tackle on my own; and on the (commercial) warehouse side I don't have adequate insurance to have friends help. I'd rather outsource it to someone adequately equipped, and insured.

As excellent as your warehouse space is, it will be most excellent to bring your collection home. Happy for you guys.

#4926 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

We're planning ahead for a move in the fall. We've got a new home construction happening that's got space for our collection. Yay us! But, the collection will need to move, from Santa Clara to Tracy.

I'm looking forward to getting a new neighbor. We have league in Lodi too

#4927 5 years ago

I've gotten away from pins a bit and am trying to track down the last couple arcade games I've been after. Since I'm finding these are pretty hard to find I thought I would post here too. Anyone happen to have a Forgotten Worlds, Food Fight, Williams Bubbles, or Ghosts 'n Goblins for sale? If so, please send me a PM. Thanks for your time.

#4928 5 years ago

Anybody want to trade a nice Gilligans for a nice F14 plus some cash?

#4929 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Anybody want to trade a nice Gilligans for a nice F14 plus some cash?

Hoping to get my Gilligans fixed in time for the Lodi show. It's been a bugger so far to figure out. (Won't be for sale, but have at it! Did well last year)

#4930 5 years ago

Hey, is anyone holding a decent Getaway translite they wouldn't mind parting with? I have a pretty sketchy repro I need to replace.

#4931 5 years ago

Anyone looking to sell their STTNG or know of anyone, please send me a PM. Thanks

#4932 5 years ago
    Quoted from rdbronko73:

Anyone looking to sell their STTNG or know of anyone, please send me a PM. Thanks

Hello rdbronko73...

I have 4-5 pins that I plan to bring to Golden State Pinball Fest (Lodi pinball show) in 5-6 weeks. As a back-up; my ST-TNG maybe one of them. If so, I'll have it available for sale there.

#4934 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

I've been scheming on how I get your collection to the Golden State Pinball Festival and then store them until you move.

#4935 5 years ago

Alas, I've got meet ups booked until Oct 2.

Once I get stuff moved, I'll be happy to host for folks who don't mind the drive.

#4936 5 years ago

Any Iron Maiden locations in Northern California yet?

#4937 5 years ago

SALE PENDING

For Sale

Swap Box with Williams Medieval translite. Both in perfect shape. I own the pin now, so owning this feels redundant to me.

Should be swappable with other WPC 95 translites.

Price is $150

Can bring to Golden State show next month.

20180418_234603 (resized).jpg20180418_234603 (resized).jpg
    20180418_234612 (resized).jpg20180418_234612 (resized).jpg

#4938 5 years ago

Also, another new addition to Phoenix Games! Yo, Taxi!

Confident it will get lots of love despite being surrounded by all the hot new stuff. It's that good.

2018041895194226951524105769386 (resized).jpg2018041895194226951524105769386 (resized).jpg

#4939 5 years ago

I have a Rack 'em Up for sale! Great game but a friend of mine got one that is much nicer, so I'm gonna sell mine to make some room.

Machine - For Sale
    Rack 'Em Up Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game is working and plays great. LEDs in the GI. Some playfield wear, mostly around the inserts in the rack above the flippers. See photos for detail. $1200, located in Folsom, CA...”
    2018-04-19
    Folsom, CA
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 94 times

#4940 5 years ago

I have a NIB Hobbit Smaug that I would consider trading. PM me if interested.

#4941 5 years ago

Going to be moving my Refinery Metallica Premium soon. Stay tuned!

#4942 5 years ago

space shuttle for sale. Open to offers

#4943 5 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

Ghostbusters premium up for trade (or purchase) mint, with mods. valued $1000 below purchase.

Interested if still available - sent a pm

#4944 5 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

I had the chance to play one yesterday, I then had to pull the trigger. IRON MAIDEN is coming to The Flipper Room in Concord! It should arrive by Tuesday May 1st. A launch party will be coming soon too, check out The Flipper Room website and Facebook for updates.

Also, we will be adding it to the Concord Selfie League "CSL" upon arrival. The current season runs through May with OPEN REGISTRATION at https://matchplay.live/yxj59. Finals will be held at The Flipper Room on Sat. June 2nd at 12:15.

#4945 5 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

I heard that the Scandia Family Fun Center cracked open one this morning.

Address found online:
    5301 Redwood Dr, Rohnert Park 94929

Cheers, Steveo

#4946 5 years ago

That place has a terrific Stern Line up + The Hobbit as well

#4947 5 years ago

Finally made it to The Flipper Room.

Wow.. What a nice collection, and in fantastic shape.

#4948 5 years ago

So many good "destination" locations in the bay area/nor cal.....now there is another. Vallejo Vinyl and Pinball, grand reopening in new location with pinball, Saturday May 5.

#4949 5 years ago

Hay Pinheads,just a heads up event here in Redding!! IM kickoff Fri.Nite at the Dip on California st.downtown redding 7PM! $5.all pins on free play!!

#4950 5 years ago

Howdy old friends and new ones I am coming back to the hobby after A 3 year break. Man I missed pinball, i sort of love pinball I realized.

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 167.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/99?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.