(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    There are 8,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 168.
    #4751 6 years ago

HUO GB Premium for sale on marketplace $6200 OBO

#4752 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

Went friday night after reading your recommendation,games are in top notch condition, i really enjoyed nascar, sadly i was the only one playing pinball.stayed there for a good two hours.

With great reviews like yours, you won’t be the only one playing on a given night for long. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm.

#4753 6 years ago

Selling my NBA Fastbreak. Of course, discount for local fellow Pinsiders. PM if you're interested.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#4754 6 years ago

Guardians of the Galaxy has landed at Free Gold Watch. Thoroughly enjoyed playing earlier tonight (actually yesterday now). Wish it weren’t three hours away from me, otherwise I’d be back tomorrow! Thanks, FGW.

#4755 6 years ago

Anyone buy a pin from Video Amusement in SF? Impressions?

#4756 6 years ago

Roman, is Top notch! Have confidence.
    Harley D.

#4757 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lambow:

Anyone buy a pin from Video Amusement in SF? Impressions?

Video Amusements is a generous supporter of the Golden State Pinball Festival and always brings the newest pins to our show. Roman is A+

#4758 6 years ago

Thanks for the good info.

#4759 6 years ago

Listed RS on marketplace as well $2800.
    Local sale preferred of course.
    Hard hats included.

#4760 6 years ago

Maybe worth the drive??

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner. Has black LE trim with black legs and bolts,shaker motor and full set of protectors but only installed the castle one the rest can be up to the new owner. From a ...”
    2017-12-02
    Beaumont, CA
    7,200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 0 days
    Viewed: 742 times

#4762 6 years ago

I have a couple games for sale

Space Station SOLD
    sacramento.craigslist.org link

Area 51/Maximum Force Arcade SOLD
    sacramento.craigslist.org link

20170828_162031_resized (resized).jpg20170828_162031_resized (resized).jpg
    20171201_093200_resized (resized).jpg20171201_093200_resized (resized).jpg
    20171201_093301_resized (resized).jpg20171201_093301_resized (resized).jpg
    20170828_162002_resized (resized).jpg20170828_162002_resized (resized).jpg

#4763 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Maybe worth the drive??

Machine - For Sale
    Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Original owner. Has black LE trim with black legs and bolts,shaker motor and full set of protectors but only installed the castle one the rest can be up to the new owner.

From a ...”
    4 days ago Beaumont, CA 7,200 (Firm)
    Buzz

That's a good deal. Paid $7400 for my second-hand MMR and am beyond happy with it. Even my wife likes it, which is saying a lot.

#4764 6 years ago

Just posted this on FB. Wanted to post it on here as well. Phoenix Games in Concord is having a Guardians of the Galaxy Launch Party & Tournament on Sat Dec 16th. All of you are invited.

Here are the details:

Time
    Party & Qualifying starts at 12 Noon. Tournament Starts at 4pm.

Tournament info
    No entry fee! Head 2 Head, double elimination, WPPR points, prizes for top finishers, show up by 3pm to register.

Food/drinks
    Some food & refreshments provided. Contributions are welcomed!

12 other great pins on the floor and lots of classic arcades. Should be big fun!

p.s. Guardians delivery is scheduled for Monday 12/4. The arcade is open everyday from 10am-9pm. Come anytime for practice!

20171130_200148 (resized).jpg20171130_200148 (resized).jpg

#4765 6 years ago

Anybody bored of their Time Fantasy?

SOLD!
    Machine - Wanted
    Wanted! - “Looking for a time fantasy (or playfield) near northern California.”
    2017-12-02
    Lodi, CA
    Wanted
    Archived after: 26 days
    Viewed: 314 times

#4766 6 years ago

Sweet Bryce. I’ll bring the Cheetos and nacho dip if you’ve got the strippers and beer covered. Should be a great time

#4767 6 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

Sweet Bryce. I’ll bring the Cheetos and nacho dip if you’ve got the strippers and beer covered. Should be a great time

No strippers in the budget, but there is an Asian massage parlor next door.

#4768 6 years ago

SF is getting some interesting hype and locations with arcade/pinball. Check it out. http://emporiumsf.com/

#4769 6 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

SF is getting some interesting hype and locations with arcade/pinball. Check it out. http://emporiumsf.com/

Have you been / know what games they have? Can't find a list on their site. Spotted a TSPP and AFM from the photo. Looks like a great new location though!

#4770 6 years ago

They'll be adding a lot more games over time. The pins require the most maintenance and the tech there is the one originally from Logan Arcade and any Chicago folks recall that when he left the quality initially fell but has caught back up to the high standards that James had for the pins before he moved out here to SF. I think maybe 13-14 pins in total when they are all there. I think some people have added them to pinballmap.com as well...

#4771 6 years ago

Guardians is on the floor and flipping at Phoenix Games. Code is still .66. Should be updated to .72 by end of business.

Added over 6 years ago: Code is now .73. It's starting to come together.

Also updated Walking Dead Premium to the latest code along with the latest R-rated speech from the show.

#4772 6 years ago

Hey all my Nor Cal peeps! I need some help! Is anyone in the Sacramento or surrounding areas willing to let myself and my buddy bring you some beers and stream with us tomorrow night on one of your machines lol? The Owner of the Guns n Roses that we were supposed to stream is a friend of my buddy and had something come up so we have no content for or broadcast tomorrow evening. Its a long shot but ya never know. If anyone is interested please PM me and we can chat. Thanks guys.

#4773 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vexx_182:

Hey all my Nor Cal peeps! I need some help! Is anyone in the Sacramento or surrounding areas willing to let myself and my buddy bring you some beers and stream with us tomorrow night on one of your machines lol? The Owner of the Guns n Roses that we were supposed to stream is a friend of my buddy and had something come up so we have no content for or broadcast tomorrow evening. Its a long shot but ya never know. If anyone is interested please PM me and we can chat. Thanks guys.

Let me check, but if the gf is OK with it, I have a GnR available to use Fri evening, if it isn't too late.

Sorry, not enough notice.

#4774 6 years ago

Just in case anyone has a BM66 LE for trade..
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-dialed-in-le-for-bm66-le#post-4112991

There is a great hamburger joint in Dunsmuir (yaks) I can meet you there to make the trade

#4775 6 years ago

Prizes just came in for our tournament on 12/16 at Phoenix Games.

1st place gets a plaque, Guardians translite and $50 cash prize from East Bay Pinball League

2nd place gets Aerosmith translite

3rd place gets Aerosmith translite

No entrance fee. Goodie assortment for all participants to raid.
    IFPA points up for grabs. We hope to see you there!

#4776 6 years ago

I can attest to the greatness of a Yaks burger. Great place to meet, 5 hours from home, to make a MMr for AFMr swap.

#4777 6 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Prizes just came in for our tournament on 12/16 at Phoenix Games.
    1st place gets a plaque, Guardians translite and $50 cash prize from East Bay Pinball League
    2nd place gets Aerosmith translite
    3rd place gets Aerosmith translite
    No entrance fee. Goodie assortment for all participants to raid.
    IFPA points up for grabs. We hope to see you there!

Dude if our league playoffs weren't that day I'd be super tempted to make that trip!

#4778 6 years ago

I wanted to let the good folks here in NorCal know that I posted yesterday a Rob Zombie, and also America's Most Haunted for sale. My shadow is sale pending, but I am considering selling my Aerosmith pro as well.

You should be able to click on my name, and see what games I have for sale, or just search those two in the market section. Any questions or feedback on pricing feel free to message me directly.

-s

#4779 6 years ago
    Quoted from scheiny:

I wanted to let the good folks here in NorCal know that I posted yesterday a Rob Zombie, and also America's Most Haunted for sale. My shadow is sale pending, but I am considering selling my Aerosmith pro as well.
    You should be able to click on my name, and see what games I have for sale, or just search those two in the market section. Any questions or feedback on pricing feel free to message me directly.
    -s

Adding your location to your profile will help. 3 excellent pins. Good luck with the sale!

#4780 6 years ago

It says San Jose in the ad.

#4781 6 years ago

Just listed my Pin*Bot. CPR playfield, CPR mini playfield, CPR plastics with protectors, CPR mirrored backglass, Titan rubbers, Leds (selectively placed), rebuilt pop bumpers, rebuilt flippers, custom ROM and more....

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Partially restored (almost original) - “A beautifully restored Pin*Bot! Below is a partial list of things I have done to make this a truly special machine for the discerning Pin*Bot fan.... SPECIAL UPGRADES AND FEATURES...”
    2017-12-10
    Davis, CA
    3,100 (OBO)
    Archived after: 11 days
    Viewed: 697 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#4782 6 years ago

Does anyone need a mint condition Stern (from a Metallica) Pro apron ($40) or a better than average system 11 apron & shooter lane cover ($25) or a Bally Medusa apron with non matching (Paragon) shooter lane cover ($20)?
    I will be driving to Elk Grove at the end of the week and then heading over to the north bay for the Christmas holiday.
    pm me for pics.

Added over 6 years ago: New information man

#4784 6 years ago

Hi Guys, just listed my TWD premium $5,900

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO TWD Premium, Game is in perfect condition, has the Bicycle Girl light, shaker, side mirrors, most of the signs and the full cliffy set.”
    2017-12-17
    San Jose, CA
    Archived after: 5 days
    Viewed: 624 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#4785 6 years ago

I just adjusted the price on my Pin*Bot to reflect a lower local cash and carry price and clarified escrow terms for folks who need or want to ship. Also made myself open to offers for partial trades for machines on my wishlist.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Partially restored (almost original) - “A beautifully restored Pin*Bot! Below is a partial list of things I have done to make this a truly special machine for the discerning Pin*Bot fan.... SPECIAL UPGRADES AND FEATURES...”
    2017-12-10
    Davis, CA
    3,100 (OBO)
    Archived after: 11 days
    Viewed: 697 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#4786 6 years ago

Listed a Capcom Breakshot

Machine - For Sale
    Breakshot Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a recently shopped Capcom Breakshot. The game is in excellent condition except for the following issues: Small stain on translite that is hard to see with light on Ding in...”
    2017-12-20
    Lodi, CA
    1,750 (OBO)
    Archived after: 9 days
    Viewed: 242 times

#4787 6 years ago

Pinbot has gone to a new home.

#4788 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Pinbot has gone to a new home.

New Zealand? or is he taking it somewhere else?

#4789 6 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

New Zealand? or is he taking it somewhere else?

Not sure, but it sounded like it is going home with him.

#4790 6 years ago

"PINBOT NEEDS A PASSPORT."

#4791 6 years ago

Nah - Pinbot is a citizen of the universe!

#4792 6 years ago

TWD is sold

#4793 6 years ago

Going to attempt my first PF swap in the coming months (Funhouse). Long shot: Anyone happen to have a rotisserie they'd be willing to lend? (I'd buy one but I just dont see many swaps in my future)

#4794 6 years ago

arcadenerd925...

You can easily make a stable rotisserie out of threaded 1/2" metal pipe for less than $100. I built it and it works good. Mine is tied up with Bad Cats on it. There are several threads on pinside with materials needed.

Good luck on your PF swap on FH. I too have FH in the que to been done (PF / decals / new ramps / new translite).

I'm in Danville, not too far from you.

Kerry

#4795 6 years ago

Kerry, like arcade, I’m going to tackle my first which is a Whirlwind this year. When you get time would you mind posting a few pics of your rotisserie?

#4796 6 years ago

I can sell my rotisserie for $60 if someone's interested.

#4797 6 years ago
    Quoted from lb1:

I can sell my rotisserie for $60 if someone's interested.

I'll take it. PM'ing

#4798 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Kerry, like arcade, I’m going to tackle my first which is a Whirlwind this year. When you get time would you mind posting a few pics of your rotisserie?

Vino, assuming your in norcal (and I can grab lb1's), when im done with my FH, your welcome to borrow (or buy, same price) it.

~Steve

#4799 6 years ago

This is the exact 1/2" pipe rotisserie I made, for about $100.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-in-case-you-havent-built-a-rotisserie-yet

#4800 6 years ago

Buddy of mine is looking for a pinbot, BOP (or both). Will consider any condition (from project, players to restored). Let me know. Preference is for norcal but willing to drive if condition and/or price is right.

Cheers!

There are 8,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/96?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.