(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    There are 8,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 168.
    #4652 6 years ago

Hey Nor Cal friends! Myself and a good friend just started streaming my pins together a couple weeks ago and have been having an absolute blast! This Will be our third week and we have gotten so much love and support from the pin streaming community and viewers. I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to come check out our next live stream this Wednesday at 8PM! This weeks stream will be my Wizard of Oz! We plan to play normally but we will also be playing some 9 hole pin golf on it as well. Come stop by and just say hi or stick around chat and have a beer with us and request your favorite song. In the future we both would really love to branch out and do some streams with other local pinheads and their collections as well! Thank you all so much for your time and hopefully we will see some of you this Wednesday. You can find us at Twitch.tv/Xanist_tv Cheers all!!!

#4653 6 years ago

New episode of "The Spinner is Lit" dropped!!!

On this week's episode, Practical Steve joins us to discuss his love of all things pinball and his journey into the hobby. We discuss the news of the day and highlight some upcoming shows: Expo, White Rose Gameroom Show, and the Houston Arcade Expo. We also get sentimental and review a beloved classic, Williams Rollergames. We learn that both Spencer and Practical Steve are willing to flip flop when passionately pushed for answers during our first installment of "Fact or Fantasy" and we wrap up with a "Top 10" reveal of some of our most loved EM titles.

https://soundcloud.com/thespinnerislit/episode10

rg_playfield (resized).jpgrg_playfield (resized).jpg

#4654 6 years ago

Attention Nor Cal Pinheads! AFMRLE has just landed at The Flipper Room in Concord. Check out our website for current and upcoming machines.

Also, if you need Pinball related, or any other items framed, bring em' on in! We are a full service picture framing company ( APF - The Art of Picture Framing ). Located behind Costco in Concord.

Excited to meet some fellow Nor Cal Pinheads!

20170927_135157 (resized).jpg20170927_135157 (resized).jpg

20170927_174833 (resized).jpg20170927_174833 (resized).jpg

#4655 6 years ago

Posted my Dr. Dude for sale in the market place. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54773

#4656 6 years ago

I've got an NBA Fastbreak I'll be putting on the market soon, if anyone is interested. Will post to market soon, but in the meantime, if you're interested, contact me. Thanks.

#4658 6 years ago

Considering selling : MMr limited (black) with color update......Ghostbusters Premium (perfect condition)....Game of Thrones Premium (perfect condition).

let me know if one of these floats your boat. I will do the Pinside donation if sell. I am in Danville

#4659 6 years ago

Looks like im going to be selling my Wizard of Oz ECLE. Has only around 500 games on it and is in beautiful shape. It is however in need of a drop target retract coil which malfunctioned due to a loose connector from the factory that caused it to fire rapidly. Other than the one coil the rest of the game is in perfect condition. PM me for more info or Pictures. Thanks all.

#4660 6 years ago

Gauging interest if anyone is interested in a trade of my TZ for a WoZ...

#4661 6 years ago

Hello Pinsiders... I'm looking for a couple pins. I would consider these titles;

Speakeasy (1982' Bally)
    Funhouse (1990 Williams)
    Congo (1995 Williams)
    Star Wars (1992 Data East)

You can send me a PM or call (925) 963-6300

Let me know.
    Thanks!
    Kerry

#4662 6 years ago

Looking for a Bally Gold Ball. Anybody want to help a pinbrother out?

Machine - Wanted
    Wanted! - “Looking for a Bally Gold Ball. Prefer not to ship unless the price is right. Project/non working is ok. Thanks”
    2017-10-07
    Lodi, CA
    Wanted
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 175 times

#4663 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Looking for a Bally Gold Ball. Anybody want to help a pinbrother out?

Machine - Wanted
    Wanted: Gold BallNew!Wanted! “Looking for a Bally Gold Ball. Prefer not to ship unless the price is right. Project/non working is ok.

Thanks”
    13 hours ago Lodi, CA
    Wanted
    Cheddar

Gotta say, that is one ugly game dude!

#4664 6 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Gotta say, that is one ugly game dude!

Says the guy with a Spanish Eyes

#4665 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Says the guy with a Spanish Eyes

It was a garage rescue yo! Besides, that just makes me an authority.

#4666 6 years ago

Looking to sell my crown jewel LOTR that I got from NorCalRealator and a GB premium with new playfield. PM any interest while I work on adds

#4667 6 years ago

Not pinball related but hope no one has been impacted by the wildfires raging in Napa/Sonoma areas.
    Terrible news.

#4668 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Not pinball related but hope no one has been impacted by the wildfires raging in Napa/Sonoma areas.
    Terrible news.

Not me, but a good amount of friends lost their houses

#4669 6 years ago

I just drove into town to help family in the North Bay. Since it looks like we will be here for a while I figured that I would reach out to you folks.

Does anyone have some spare Bally playfield support hinges like these in a Medusa? I also need a 7-digit backbox light board, and four 7-digit displays.

I need left and right sides.

22036ee6eda45ca5a3614643d77854e3c365f85e.jpeg.jpg22036ee6eda45ca5a3614643d77854e3c365f85e.jpeg.jpg

#4670 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Not me, but a good amount of friends lost their houses

That is so terrible, hopefully they are ok.

#4671 6 years ago

Ive been personally affected, I had to evacuate my father in law who has been very ill, during the evac to our local hospital he died in the back seat of my brother in laws truck as there wasnt any ambulance's available. Not sure if his home was destroyed as we are still not allowed to check it out. My personal home is on evac watch. I ask for thoughts and prayers for all the victims of this tragedy.
    Harley D.

#4672 6 years ago

Harley, so sorry for your loss.

#4673 6 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Ive been personally affected

So sorry for your loss and this tragedy.

#4674 6 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Ive been personally affected

So sorry, Harley.

#4675 6 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Ive been personally affected, I had to evacuate my father in law who has been very ill, during the evac to our local hospital he died in the back seat of my brother in laws truck as there wasnt any ambulance's available. Not sure if his home was destroyed as we are still not allowed to check it out. My personal home is on evac watch. I ask for thoughts and prayers for all the victims of this tragedy.
    Harley D.

Just awful. So sorry for your loss.

#4676 6 years ago

Harley, we are all thinking of you! Hang in there.

#4677 6 years ago

Hoping you find solace and comfort, Harley.

#4678 6 years ago

Harley, I'm sorry for your loss. LMK if I can help in anyway.

#4680 6 years ago

Thanks guys, you all are the best!

#4681 6 years ago

Wow Harley... I just read this. So sorry to hear this news.

#4682 6 years ago

Damn Harley, I'm so sorry to read this too! So sorry for you loss.

#4683 6 years ago

Oh Harley, I am so sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Condolences to you all.

#4684 6 years ago

Very sorry to hear this Harley. I will be working in yountville tomorrow/Friday and Monday. If you need anything, pm me.

#4685 6 years ago

Thank you all for your support my family and I thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts.

#4686 6 years ago

Looking to move my Paragon to make some room!

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Paragon Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Paragon to make some room. Game plays well, sometimes the light sockets can be a little finicky. Backglass has some lifiting towards the very bottom. Playfield is overal...”
    2017-10-15
    Folsom, CA
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 267 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#4687 6 years ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO & loaded LOTR with over $2000 in upgrades. Nicest one I have ever seen. Upgrades include color dmd, pinball refinery armor, palentir mod,POTD figures, LE rom & shaker,...”
    2017-10-26
    Beaumont, CA
    6,500 (OBO)
    Archived after: 9 days
    Viewed: 595 times
    Contributed to Pinside
    Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Brand new playfield installed with maybe 50 plays. Now with playfield it's like a brand new out of box game for a massive savings and none of the problems. It has shaker motor and ...”
    2017-11-11
    Beaumont, CA
    6,200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 5 days
    Viewed: 696 times

#4688 6 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Looking to move my Paragon to make some room!
    HOW ABOUT THE GOLDWING?

Machine - For Sale
    ParagonNew!Used, working and clean “Selling my Paragon to make some room. Game plays well, sometimes the light sockets can be a little finicky. Backglass has some lifiting towards the very bottom. Playfield is overal...”
    15 hours ago Folsom, CA 1,200
    IamNaN

#4689 6 years ago

Don't you need to pay people to take Gold Wings?

...and am I the only one surprised it wasn't a pinball about Honda motorcycles?

#4690 6 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Don't you need to pay people to take Gold Wings?
    ...and am I the only one surprised it wasn't a pinball about Honda motorcycles?

Gold Wings is AWESOME!

#4691 6 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Gold Wings is AWESOME!

Okay, I'll believe you.

#4692 6 years ago

I finished my Stern Seawitch and have extra playfield, backglass and lower cabinet. I would like to sell to someone who has parts to make complete game. Playfield is decent, and cabinet is solid.

#4693 6 years ago

2nd seawitch pf (resized).jpg2nd seawitch pf (resized).jpg

#4694 6 years ago

I case anyone is interested, I lowered the price of my Dr. Dude for sale to $1900. Located in Fresno. I need the room for another game I committed to buy. I don't have to sell Dr. Dude, so I wont be giving it away, but I'd rather see someone enjoying it than folding it up and storing it in the garage.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54773

#4695 6 years ago

Thanks to Loren for an amazing Pinball and Pints party in Vacaville yesterday. Fantastically maintained collection. Super friendly bunch of folks. Wish I’d brought my ten year old — great family atmosphere. The food was awesome, too!

You guys are great to newcomers. I’ve been into pinball since the early 90s (Library Arcade in Davis, Ca.), But am new to Pinside. Loren responded right away to my PM with an invitation to attend. Made some new friends.

#4696 6 years ago
    Quoted from BenLogan:

Thanks to Loren for an amazing Pinball and Pints party in Vacaville yesterday. Fantastically maintained collection. Super friendly bunch of folks. Wish I’d brought my ten year old — great family atmosphere. The food was awesome, too!
    You guys are great to newcomers. I’ve been into pinball since the early 90s (Library Arcade in Davis, Ca.), But am new to Pinside. Loren responded right away to my PM with an invitation to attend. Made some new friends.

Agreed! Fantastic food, friends and a heck of a lineup of pins! Thanks Loren!

#4697 6 years ago

First timer too, great meeting you Ben and others in the community as well.
    And my first time playing Orbitor 1 in years.
    Very gracious of you Loren! Thank you again!

#4698 6 years ago

Be careful going to Loren's. His pins are so nice you'll leave wanting to add something new to your collection.

Thanks again for hosting, Loren!

#4699 6 years ago

Couldn't agree more @BenLogan! Another first timer, along with my brother and good friend, that were welcomed like old family friends! GREAT Pin Party Loren, we had a blast!

Also, very cool to see you Ben from the PAGG shows the last couple of years, and fellow Concord Pinhead Bryce!

#4700 6 years ago

My calendar is marked for November 11th at the Flipper Room. I’ll bring my nerdy brother, too. So glad you guys have a new spot in Concord. Great connecting with Phil, Pete, and Mike. Super chill dudes!

There are 8,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/94?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.