Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 168.
    1 week later
    #4552 6 years ago

Not pinball related, but arcade stuff (I posted on the arcade thread too): I recently lost out on a couple arcade games after sales fell through, and I am looking all over for a Food Fight and a Space Harrier. If anyone has one or both for sale please send me a PM. Thanks.

#4553 6 years ago

I have a nice Diamond Jack that I'm looking to sell/trade soon if anyone is interested. I'll likely bring it to CAX so if you're coming to the show or you're in the Bay Area, I can haul it to ya.

IMG_0752 (resized).JPGIMG_0752 (resized).JPG

IMG_0753 (resized).JPGIMG_0753 (resized).JPG

#4554 6 years ago
    Quoted from eb94114:

Not pinball related, but arcade stuff (I posted on the arcade thread too): I recently lost out on a couple arcade games after sales fell through, and I am looking all over for a Food Fight and a Space Harrier. If anyone has one or both for sale please send me a PM. Thanks.

It is expensive at $6500, but there is a full motion Space Harrier for sale on klov. Those don't come up very often.

#4555 6 years ago

Does anyone know about the fund raiser for PPM??I got a e-mail about it ,but it got erased before I could read it all!!??

#4556 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Does anyone know about the fund raiser for PPM??I got a e-mail about it ,but it got erased before I could read it all!!??

This?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-preserve-pinball-get-a-gift-card#post-3861020

#4557 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nexyss:

It is expensive at $6500, but there is a full motion Space Harrier for sale on klov. Those don't come up very often.

Thanks. I did see that one. It looks like he's asking $7500. Even at $6500 it would be over my budget, unfortunately.

1 week later
    #4558 6 years ago

FS Arcade mini machine 60 in 1 $600

Has Ms Pacman artwork, barely used, has the "upgraded" light up marquee and more sensitive buttons. Sound is either quiet or loud, seller says that's the way the MB works, but I think it's the sound pot FYI

Paid $800 shipped, $600 and it's yours

Here's an example

https://www.arcademinis.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=46

Can bring to CAX on Saturday if needed

Thanks!

BobC

#4559 6 years ago

Mini 60 in 1 is sold

BobC

#4560 6 years ago

Thanks Bob C.

#4561 6 years ago

Anyone have a CPR Space Shuttle playfield laying around they'd like to sell? I know they were originally $600. I'm willing to pay $800. Maybe even $850 for a Gold one. Don't want to get bent over for $1000.

#4562 6 years ago

I have some add on parts for Ghostbusters (Pro) that I'm interested in unloading that I can bring to CAX. I had a GB ordered but due to to issues with my distributor ended up canceling and never got around to re-ordering.
    These are new, I'm just looking to free up space.
    The main items are the Stern GB Topper, full set of armor (white), art blades, plunger. If you have a stock GB Pro/Prem and want the whole kit I'll make a good deal. If interested shoot me a message.

#4564 6 years ago

To the Nor Cal people: did you see this one?

sfbay.craigslist.org link

AFM, TSPP, Austin Powers...

Buy me a soda later if you get a good deal...

#4565 6 years ago

Yeah, I saw it, and it's only a few miles away. The AFM might be nice, but I'm saving pennies for tomorrow.

#4566 6 years ago

Decided to sell my Space Invaders:

Machine - For Sale
    Space Invaders Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Space Invaders, overall good condition. Playfield has some normal wear for this title but not as bad as some, see photos for detail. Game has new pop caps and dead bumper caps alon...”
    2017-08-01
    Folsom, CA
    1,200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 140 times

#4567 6 years ago

No idea if these are still available, but someone might make a decent deal
    sacramento.craigslist.org link

#4568 6 years ago

Price drop to $5800 for my HUO Star Trek Premium!

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek Premium, first and only owner, been at the same location since I unboxed it. Added the Klingon Bird of Prey above the left ramp/VUK. Outright sale for $5800 or trade...”
    2017-07-16
    Folsom, CA
    Archived after: 22 days
    Viewed: 1072 times

#4569 6 years ago

I listed my F14 in the marketplace
    Very good condition $1900

Added over 7 years ago: Sold via Craigslist

#4570 6 years ago

Longshot.....but I'd like to get a Metallica and Stern Star Trek. Sort of have leads on each of them. Can only fund the deal if I sell my MMR Limited Edition - gold trim. It's got full side art and apron art, original apron with the LE plaque, Lenticular Backglass art. Laseriffic topper, upgraded speakers, color dmd upgrade, bottom lit trolls and merlin scoop, and full plastic protectors. Not sure if I can post a price here, so don't want to break any rules. I guess just hit me up with a pm if there's any interest.

IMG_8150 (resized).JPGIMG_8150 (resized).JPG

#4571 6 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Price drop to $5800 for my HUO Star Trek Premium!

Machine - For Sale
    Star Trek (Premium)Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO Star Trek Premium, first and only owner, been at the same location since I unboxed it. Added the Klingon Bird of Prey above the left ramp/VUK.

Outright sale for $5800 or trade...”
    19 days ago Folsom, CA 5,800
    IamNaN

$5500 and I'll let you deliver it.

You can even borrow the Jack*Bot.

#4572 6 years ago

Wicked west pizza in west sacramento has closed its doors. Looking for another location (in Sac) for the 5 pins i operated at WW.

#4573 6 years ago
    Quoted from mann0mann:

Longshot.....but I'd like to get a Metallica and Stern Star Trek. Sort of have leads on each of them. Can only fund the deal if I sell my MMR Limited Edition - gold trim. It's got full side art and apron art, original apron with the LE plaque, Lenticular Backglass art. Laseriffic topper, upgraded speakers, color dmd upgrade, bottom lit trolls and merlin scoop, and full plastic protectors. Not sure if I can post a price here, so don't want to break any rules. I guess just hit me up with a pm if there's any interest.

Unfortunately, I am probably a year or two out from buying MMr since I am buying AFMr now. Otherwise, I would have bought yours for sure.

#4574 6 years ago

Looks like another barcade with pins is opening up in downtown San Jose early next year: http://www.ktvu.com/news/271696263-story

#4575 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sborel:

Wicked west pizza in west sacramento has closed its doors. Looking for another location (in Sac) for the 5 pins i operated at WW.

Damn!

#4576 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sborel:

The Blind Pig owners are into pinball, might want to check there, they currently have 2 pins, a STLE and a Sopranos. They own the games, and need a good tech.

#4577 6 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

$5500 and I'll let you deliver it.
    You can even borrow the Jack*Bot.

Breaking my heart hoarding that Jack*Bot....

#4578 6 years ago
    Quoted from kerokero:

Looks like another barcade with pins is opening up in downtown San Jose early next year: http://www.ktvu.com/news/271696263-story

YES!! It's about time the South Bay gets a great pinball spot! I mean the sportsplex has nice games and all, but it's not exactly the nicest place to hang out, and it's way out there in the middle of no where...

#4579 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sborel:

Damn man, I never made it over there. That's what I get for waiting I guess.

#4580 6 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Breaking my heart hoarding that Jack*Bot....

Hahahaha, you saw that huh?

Didn't want to sound like a broken record. ✌️️✌️️

#4581 6 years ago

Anybody doing a group order on Star Wars? I'm interested in a Premium

Thanks!

BobC

#4582 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sborel:

You can bring them to my house!

#4583 6 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

Anybody doing a group order on Star Wars? I'm interested in a Premium
    Thanks!
    BobC

Sorry, Bob. No more group buys. No more group shipping discounts. Stern stopped allowing that after Ghostbusters. Might as well ship one straight to your house. It's all the same price now.

p.s. In case you are unsure and want to play it first, Phoenix Games is getting a Premium.

#4584 6 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

I keep saying this, but all I can do is say it because I do not have a single free moment to organize this. But I would be interested in this and possibly with the correct people open up my home once in awhile for "free play".
    I realize now my garage will never be 100% done but it's good enough to play. Willie you should come up after my MOPLE is delivered.

I grew up in novato and now live in Walnut Creek, but am in novato all the time. Let know when and if this happens I'd love to join!

#4585 6 years ago

I think I'm full up on projects, so I'll pass this on for those who might be interested:

we are having a wharehouse sale of old vintage slot machines, pinball machines, gambling devices, all from the 1930-1960s! a lot of parts for restorations too! this stuff comes from a collector who repairs old machines. there are dozens and dozens of machines, all pre 1969!

the sale will be on the 12th of this month, from 9 to 2 only. this saturday only!
    it's in bel marin keys. in marin county in ignacio.in the third block off the freeway and a right on bel marin keys... look for the signs...

#4586 6 years ago

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k5wv5niyfyvnkwj/AADofprrVsvM0OmgxhBEOcPza?dl=0
    IJ4 posted, located in Santa Clara (near San Jose).

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “The good: * 8 ball multiball is always good for a laugh when a new player plays the game * Friendly game for a wide variety of audiences, except maybe league players * LED - tastef...”
    2017-08-12
    Santa Clara, CA
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 315 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#4587 6 years ago

Any Sac area pinheads interested in going in on a large communal space?

B Street Theatre is on the market:

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/20437841/2711-2727-B-Street-Sacramento-CA/

#4588 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tribonian:

Any Sac area pinheads interested in going in on a large communal space?
    B Street Theatre is on the market:
    http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/20437841/2711-2727-B-Street-Sacramento-CA/

Jeez, how awesome would that be?

#4589 6 years ago

Been toying with the idea of selling my NOS Data East Checkpoint playfield.

playfield is in original condition (couple imperfections) with no clearcoat.

#4590 6 years ago

I like Checkpoint. One of these days I need to bag one. Probably the best game you can get at it's price.

#4591 6 years ago

Nice Funhouse for sale, leds, led poppers, flipper fidelity speakers, polished lockdown bar and hi end chrome legs

IMG_1920 (resized).JPGIMG_1920 (resized).JPG

#4592 6 years ago

I'm going to be in the bay area next weekend to deliver this machine to my sister. I spent some time during the last few weeks going through it, and it is in pretty good shape. She wants to sell it, so I have listed it in the market place.

Machine - For Sale
    Surfer Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for Sale: A pretty clean Gottlieb Surfer Mechanically, this machine works pretty well. It appears to only have about 40,000 plays on it, and inside is pretty clean. The backg...”
    2017-08-13
    Brisbane, CA
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 325 times

#4593 6 years ago

GOT LE also needs to go, the shop is full. (Yeah, BRG, I know.). Gonna swap out this SR game for the next SR game..

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Limited Edition, under 400 plays (at the time of this post). "The Limited Edition model delivers all the play features of the Premium model, while also featuring a Certificate of ...”
    2017-08-17
    Santa Clara, CA
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 61 times

#4594 6 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

GOT LE also needs to go, the shop is full. (Yeah, BRG, I know.). Gonna swap out this SR game for the next SR game..

Machine - For Sale
    Game of Thrones LE #411New!Home Used Only (HUO) “Limited Edition, under 400 plays (at the time of this post).

"The Limited Edition model delivers all the play features of the Premium model, while also featuring a Certificate of ...”
    1 hour ago Santa Clara, CA 6,800
    jfesler

Great pin! I like mine better than AC/DC. Hopefully SW proves a worthy replacement.

#4595 6 years ago

Hey guys I have been in the market for a CReature From The Black Lagoon project pin. All I'm really concerned with is the playfield. Time for a new restoration project

#4596 6 years ago

Trade ins on taxi, silverball mania, Xenon, checkpoint, space station, eathshaker, bride of pinbot, jokers, party zone, BMX, family guy, Simpson party, hi-deal EM, El Dorado EM and Big Lebowski, lol

2017-03-22 08.59.11 (resized).png2017-03-22 08.59.11 (resized).png

#4597 6 years ago

Hello Pinsiders... I'm looking for 3 pins;

Star Wars (Data East 1992)
    Congo (Williams 1995)
    Champion Pub (Bally 1998)

I'm in Northern California, however, can travel to So. Calif / Oregon / Arizona

PM me if you have anything or know of anyone who does.

Thank You!
    Kerry

#4598 6 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Sorry, Bob. No more group buys. No more group shipping discounts. Stern stopped allowing that after Ghostbusters. Might as well ship one straight to your house. It's all the same price now.
    p.s. In case you are unsure and want to play it first, Phoenix Games is getting a Premium.

Saw this yesterday... I am taking you at your word on this NorCal so The Flipper Room just canceled our pre-order on SW Prem and are going to go with something else. No point in having two of the same games so close. When do you think this will land at Phoenix?

#4599 6 years ago

Someone got a good deal. By the time I called, she already had a buyer. Alas.

#4600 6 years ago

Free project CD jukebox

here's an example

ebay.com link: Rowe LaserStar Storm Wall Mount CD 100 Jukebox

Although mine is just sitting on the floor (I have the wall mount somewhere, doesn't need wall mount, although you need to supply your own external speakers)

here's a video on youtube (not mine)

Thanks! - BobC

There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/92?hl=vidiotgt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.