Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 168.
    #4351 7 years ago

Thanks guys, appreciate it! will try the Radio shack here first, then Frys next. and if all else fails, will hit you up scasey! appreciate the offer.

#4352 7 years ago

Looking for an Alien Star. Played an awesome one at State Championships today and I am seriously hooked.

#4353 7 years ago
    Quoted from Troutfarm:

Looking for an Alien Star. Played an awesome one at State Championships today and I am seriously hooked.

I can attest to this - and want him to get one so I can play it too

#4354 7 years ago

Thinking of selling or trading my WNBJM. HUO, very low plays.

#4355 7 years ago
    Quoted from lb1:

I wasn't looking at either one - I actually already have a FG. The seller wanted to do a TSPP + cash trade on the BTDK I have for sale. His TSPP is a bit dirty (i.e. some wax trails) but would also clean up very nicely. The only problem is a small touched up nick on the left side of the cab. Otherwise a very nice HUO game. Best see for yourself if you are interested. The seller is very nice and I enjoyed the visit. I passed on the trade not because of the game but because of space and time (i.e. no time to shop the game) constrains.

Was this the FG in Martinez? If so, I picked it up, shopped it out, and it's now at Legionnaire Saloon in Oakland for others to enjoy! Cleaned up nice.

#4356 7 years ago
    Quoted from tjbeyer:

Was this the FG in Martinez? If so, I picked it up, shopped it out, and it's now at Legionnaire Saloon in Oakland for others to enjoy! Cleaned up nice.

Yes it was. Nice one!

#4357 7 years ago

Bottom line on the Track & Field cocktail is $800

#4358 7 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I said it elsewhere, thats a great price if you are into vids, and a great seller, deal with confidence!

#4359 7 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I said it elsewhere, thats a great price if you are into vids, and a great seller, deal with confidence!

Thanks Steve! Thought I had it sold locally, but looks like another Craigslist flake. Much prefer to deal with Pinsiders.

#4360 7 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

That's an awesome price. If I didn't already have a stand-up, I'd be all over this. GLWS!

#4361 7 years ago

Time to make some room. Looking for local buyers.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Extras: - LED OCD, GI OCD from Herg (ledocd.com) - Color DMD (willing to put it back to original Plasma instead) - Topper (tilttopper.com) - NVRAM - Invisiglass or regular...”
    2017-02-18
    Santa Clara, CA
    Archived after: 4 days
    Viewed: 217 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#4362 7 years ago

Nice game, great deal!

#4363 7 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Looking for local buyers.

Good guy, buy with confidence.
    -mof

#4364 7 years ago

Played @ Pheonix games today (for the first time) and had a blast (dude working was super friendly, and fixed TWD when the ball kept getting stuck in one of the lanes @ the top).

Was really looking to play TWD and GB.

TWD: I really wanted to like it (since I dig the show) but it just wasnt my kind of game.

GB: Didn't think I would be into it, was pleasantly surprised, super fun. and the bonus was wifey liked it too. 50% of the time there was probably spent playing GB, heh.

Are there any recommended local companies to work with on buying new sterns?

#4365 7 years ago
    Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Played @ Pheonix games today (for the first time) and had a blast (dude working was super friendly, and fixed TWD when the ball kept getting stuck in one of the lanes @ the top).
    Was really looking to play TWD and GB.
    TWD: I really wanted to like it (since I dig the show) but it just wasnt my kind of game.
    GB: Didn't think I would be into it, was pleasantly surprised, super fun. and the bonus was wifey liked it too. 50% of the time there was probably spent playing GB, heh.
    Are there any recommended local companies to work with on buying new sterns?

Only if you like paying more. Best to order from an out-of-state distributor. I recommend Game Exchange of Colorado. Ask for JJ.

P.s. Glad you enjoyed your visit to Phoenix. I own some of the pins there. We really try our best to keep the pins in great shape.

#4366 7 years ago

+1 For JJ. Good pre sales and post sales support. Ships super fast. Always call for a price.

#4367 7 years ago

sweet! will give them a ring.

I will def hit up pheonix again, I wanted to play the spiderman and ironman but ran out of quarters/bills

Also enjoyed getting a chance to play MB (never thought I would see one in the wild)

cheers

#4368 7 years ago

I second jfesler's STTNG!

I've played it. Great game and great seller!

#4369 7 years ago

Hello, I'm going to be putting up my F14 and High Speed in the near future. Possibly my TSPP as well. Just trying to free up some space and cash for a new addition to the line up, so whichever one sells first. Pics to follow to interested parties. The machines are located in Tehachapi 93561

#4370 7 years ago

Hoping the seller of the Gilligans island plastics on Craigslist is here on pinside. Anybody know the seller?

#4371 7 years ago

FYI, I just saw this Roadshow:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Except for some wear at the fish hole and a couple of broken plastics, playfield is in good shape and would clean up nicely. The cabinet has the usual fading in the yellow / orange . Right side has a few scratches but is quite decent. There is a problem with one or more switches somewhere that's leading to the whole switch matrix being out of whack and the game not being playable but this should be an easy fix. Some wiggle room on the price.

#4372 7 years ago

I am selling both my Indiana Jones: TPA and Roadshow.

Indiana Jones is ready to go: it went through extensive repairs (bought on Pinside but a total lemon!): new opto board, all new optos, fixed some wiring/short in mini-playfield, trough issues. $500+ in mods (ark/topper/idol/bridge/snake+monkey). Once fixed I haven't had any issues in the last 11 months and it is SUCH a fun game.

Roadshow is in amazing condition. Playfield looks brand new, I think the plastics + ramps ARE brand new. I put in all leds + some mods. I wanted to make it collector worthy so bought decals and started stripping the decals (which were in really good condition). Huge mistake -- that was a year ago. I really need to get motivated to finish the job... so this one is not ready yet. My kid's favorite pin.

Thanks for reading!

#4373 7 years ago

Follow up on RS + IJ: I will post pictures when I can, hopefully later tonight.
    Only con on RS are some scratches on legs so I bought new ones but couldn't match the original blue. Very slight damage on one of the oval blue decals which has been mylared so pretty much impossible to replace now. Asking price: $3800 obo.

IJ: the cabinet inside had water damage at the bottom which was not disclosed to me when I bought it. It looks hideous in 2 places but far away from any electronics. Some fading and scratches on the cabinet, scratches on legs, gun.... the outside and inside is player's condition. The plastics and play field are really good and mylared except ~5 inserts have cracks around the outline. I really need pictures this is too hard to explain in words. Asking price: $6200 obo.

#4374 7 years ago

PC190369 (resized).jpgPC190369 (resized).jpg

PC190368 (resized).jpgPC190368 (resized).jpg

PC190320 (resized).jpgPC190320 (resized).jpg

PC190324 (resized).jpgPC190324 (resized).jpg

PC190321 (resized).jpgPC190321 (resized).jpg

PC190413 (resized).jpgPC190413 (resized).jpg

PC190376 (resized).jpgPC190376 (resized).jpg

PC190406 (resized).jpgPC190406 (resized).jpg

#4375 7 years ago

If someone wants to buy that RS for $3,800, I have one in way better shape I'll sell for that price.

#4376 7 years ago

Track & Field cocktail sold to Flynn's Retrocade in Utah

http://flynnsretrocade.com/

Looks like an awesome spot. Hope they enjoy it.

#4377 7 years ago

rdbronko73 there are many different ways to say "your price is high" -- you've chosen the douche way. Thanks man.

#4378 7 years ago

Still nowhere to play BM66 or Aerosmith on location in the bay area?

#4380 7 years ago

For Sale: Pinball Refinery Demolition Man on Steroids #1

Asking $5000. Cash preferred. Trades considered. First dibs to the CA folks. If unsold by this weekend I'll post it in the Marketplace.

Most don't know about this incredible pin, so here's some info:

Demolition Man on Steroids is a customized/re-themed version of Demolition Man. It was the second project from the very talented people at Pinnovating, whose first project was The matrix. It is very rare. I'm told there are only 12.

This pin is not just some rare novelty. It has some of the best lighting, animations, modes and call outs in all of pinball. The "Knight Rider" Car Chase mode where the GI switches to 100% ultraviolet is awesome. The Schwarzenegger mode is awesome. The soundtrack and call outs are beyond awesome. Very deep code. 2-stage wizard mode. Lots more.

Here’s a good write up on DMOS, including a 20-minute gameplay video. The one in the video appears to have no modifications other than the software (of course), the translite and a blue display:

http://funwithbonus.com/demolition-man-on-steroids-updates/

Here’s a couple videos from Steve aka Owner of Pinball Refinery, who assembled my DMOS and installed all the extras. The one in these videos is almost identical to mine with a ton of custom lighting effects, powder coated armor & gun handles, shaker, etc:

Here’s a link to the photos of my actual machine. It has the same extras as the one in Steve’s video, a Color DMD and chrome T-moulding:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0k7sdeaq7rei0su/AAByL7rWnuHKnqm_cGoGS5mTa?dl=0

I'm happy to provide more photos to any potential buyers. The cabinet and innards are very clean. It could pass for HUO.

Here’s Pinnovating’s Facebook page. If you scroll down a bit you’ll see pictures of when my DMOS and The Matrix were showcased at California Extreme in July of 2014. I didn’t own it yet at the time, but I ended up buying it and the Iron Man sitting next it:

https://www.facebook.com/Pinnovating/

This pin is dialed in to a tee. It plays perfectly and needs nothing.

#4381 7 years ago

Sold pending payment! Great result! Buddy of mine got the buddy price. I get to visit it. Will donate some $ once it goes through.

#4382 7 years ago

Wanted: Tron

Options: 1. Trade for my GOT premium 2. Temporary trade for my GOT premium (4-6 months) 3. I buy your Tron

Ok, who's got one?

Roland

#4383 7 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

Wanted: Tron
    Options: 1. Trade for my GOT premium 2. Temporary trade for my GOT premium (4-6 months) 3. I buy your Tron
    Ok, who's got one?
    Roland

Are you just now realizing Tron is amazing?

#4384 7 years ago

Hey,

A friend of mine reached out to me because he knows I'm into pinball. His Menlo Park, startup client wants to add a pinball machine to their game room. They would need it to be delivered and set up by 3/9. Their budget is $5k.

I don't think they'd be able to get a NIB delivered by then and would still need it setup. If anyone has any nice machines please let me know. He's asked me to find out what titles are available.

Thanks,
    Mike

#4385 7 years ago

I think you might be able to get a new GhostBusters Pro delivered in time for that price. Call Kai or JJ at Colorado Game Exchange.

#4386 7 years ago

WTB: Cocktail Game
    I have a small space that I'd like to fill with a cocktail cab.
    Open to either Cocktail pin or arcade.

#4387 7 years ago

Bump and I lowered the price - Johnny Mnemonic in great condition

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44584

#4388 7 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I have a beautiful Warlords for 3k. - Pic not mine but used to identify what I am selling.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4389 7 years ago

I just listed a Bally World Cup 94. Please save me from the Craigslist madness.

#4390 7 years ago

I just listed a Bally World Cup 94. Please save me from the Craigslist madness.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46078

#4391 7 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

The generic 60-in-1 cocktail arcades are pretty affordable and have good replay value. I'd probably grab one of those over a dedicated cabinet.

#4392 7 years ago

I am looking. What are you selling?

#4393 7 years ago

Nor Cal...

I have put our Bally Eight Ball Deluxe and Stern NASCAR at Crown Billiards in San Ramon! Drop by and play a few games! Both are currently only 50¢ Per Game! More games will make their way in the near future.

Enjoy!

Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

IMG_2958 (resized).JPGIMG_2958 (resized).JPG

#4394 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

Nor Cal...
    I have put our Bally Eight Ball Deluxe and Stern NASCAR at Crown Billiards in San Ramon! Drop by and play a few games! Both are currently only 50¢ Per Game! More games will make their way in the near future.
    Enjoy!
    Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

That's awesome Rob. I definitely will put a few quarters in that. More games in the wild!

#4395 7 years ago

Just posted my Airborne in the marketplace - really nice example! Note: this is NOT the copy that was for sale on CL for many months at 3500$ - see details in the ad. I'm not in a rush to sell it, so it's only in the marketplace for now, not CL. Located near downtown San Jose. Thanks for looking!

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Airborne Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super nice, clean Airborne for sale. Low plays - it's probably not HUO, but I doubt it was on route too long - it's too nice! Check out the coin door, backbox light panel, shooter ...”
    2017-03-11
    San Jose, CA
    Archived after: 12 days
    Viewed: 180 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#4396 7 years ago

I confirm this Airborne is in excellent condition, and plays flawlessly ! At this price, this is a steal !

GLWS

#4398 7 years ago

I put my RFM on CL last night.
    sacramento.craigslist.org link
    Looking to get $2900 for it.

#4399 7 years ago

Bump for an awesome seller!

Quoted from andre060:

Just posted my Airborne in the marketplace - really nice example! Note: this is NOT the copy that was for sale on CL for many months at 3500$ - see details in the ad. I'm not in a rush to sell it, so it's only in the marketplace for now, not CL. Located near downtown San Jose. Thanks for looking!

Machine - For Sale
    AirborneNew!Used, working and clean “Super nice, clean Airborne for sale. Low plays - it's probably not HUO, but I doubt it was on route too long - it's too nice! Check out the coin door, backbox light panel, shooter ...”
    20 hours ago San Jose, CA 2,695
    andre060

#4400 7 years ago

Thanks Marc & Leo for the kind words!

By the way, in case folks hadn't heard, Free Gold Watch has Dialed In for a little bit! Not sure how long exactly, but I jumped at the chance to play it and drove up from the South Bay yesterday afternoon. Game shoots amazingly well, top-notch layout & geometry. Didn't get enough play on it to give an opinion on rules etc, but you could just tell it's got that "one more game" & "gotta get it" feel to it! Go play it before it's gone! They're also streaming it at http://twitch.tv/sfpins

IMG_6881 (resized).JPGIMG_6881 (resized).JPG

There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.