Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 168.
    #3151 8 years ago

Sparky keep me posted im planning on rolling out as well.

#3152 8 years ago

Wish I had room for that Earth Shaker. Maybe if someone would buy my Comet!

#3153 8 years ago
    Quoted from BlobfishXL:

Wish I had room for that Earth Shaker. Maybe if someone would buy my Comet!

Yeah, let me know if someone pulls the trigger!

#3154 8 years ago

12 noon works for me.

#3156 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jabbles180:

Sparky keep me posted im planning on rolling out as well.

Jabbles180 and I should be at Fanny Ann's between noon and 1pm.

#3158 8 years ago

I just got home from fanny Ann's .
    Kiss is really fun and with some code updates should be a solid game for home use.
    It seems to be a winner on location already.
    The other cool thing is that the op is a member here and all the games there are in tip top shape and play great.
    Still other good news, I saw lots of parents there with kids playing pinball.
    Some younger kids seemed to be really enjoying playing.
    This is great for pinball.
    I had a good time and can't wait to go back to fanny Ann's for more pins.
    It also helps when other local pinheads come out. It is always fun to see old friends and meet new ones.
    If you are near Sacramento post here often and let's get together soon and play some pinball.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#3159 8 years ago

Hello Pinsiders...

I have a 2001 GMC Denali Yukon XL. Black ext & tan/taupe interior. All leather & power front seats, AWD (all wheel drive), 6 CD player, Dual AC & 3rd row seating. $3995 Link here; sfbay.craigslist.org link

I would consider trading it, (+/-) cash for any of the following pinballs;

BK2K
    Mousin Around
    WhirlWind
    Bad Cats
    TAXI
    Funhouse
    Earthshaker
    Game Show

Let me know.
    Thanks
    Kerry

#3160 8 years ago

played some games at home with my middle son.
    just finished the latest c2c podcast and am listening the previous c2c podcast while watching johnny sakko and his flying robot and surfing pinside. multi tasking, its what I do.

#3161 8 years ago

Have a JM white wood prototype and a mushroom World Mario Bros pinball game for sale. Will try and post some pics tomorrow. JM Proto 2500 shipped and Mushroom world 1800 shipped. Assuming shipping for each is 400. Prefer games to be picked up and if you do, the shipping cost will be deducted from the price. Send me a PM if interested and I'll do my best to send pics by tomorrow end of day. Live in the Bay Area. Thanks!

#3162 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I just got home from fanny Ann's .
    Kiss is really fun and with some code updates should be a solid game for home use.
    It seems to be a winner on location already.
    The other cool thing is that the op is a member here and all the games there are in tip top shape and play great.
    Still other good news, I saw lots of parents there with kids playing pinball.
    Some younger kids seemed to be really enjoying playing.
    This is great for pinball.
    I had a good time and can't wait to go back to fanny Ann's for more pins.
    It also helps when other local pinheads come out. It is always fun to see old friends and meet new ones.
    If you are near Sacramento post here often and let's get together soon and play some pinball.
    image.jpg
    image_1.jpg

Fanny Ann's was a lot of fun! Adam and I tried to get on the high score board on KISS, but I think I just missed it on one game. The games are in fantastic shape, and the Buffalo Wings and beer was good, too!

It was great to see you all there, and thanks to Steve and Harley for setting up!

#3163 8 years ago

Now is probably a good time to remind everyone that there is league play Tuesday nights at Fanny Ann's! Next meeting is next Tuesday (August 11th) and we have been starting play around 7:30. League play continues every other Tuesday after that!

#3164 8 years ago

Definitely a good time at Fanny Ann's we will have to do it again soon. Next I will play instead of setting up.

#3165 8 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Definitely a good time at Fanny Ann's we will have to do it again soon. Next I will play instead of setting up.

I was able to play and get a high score Big thanks to Harley, who not only help setup Kiss, but serviced and fixed pins. It was a great meetup and nice to see public interest in pins!

#3166 8 years ago

Yeah thanks to sborel and shovelhead for getting Kiss up at fanny anns. Im glad I could make it to hang out with everyone.

Took about 2 hours of play but I finally got the starchild shot down. Now i just have to try and get a decent stategy down. Demon multiball is tempting but its si dangerous hitting those stand ups and the crazy straight down the middle mouth shots and ball english. Starchild seems a bit harder to reach but a safer shot.

Ill have to shoot back over there and try to get somw initials up.

#3167 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jabbles180:

How about getting some work done on your project pins instead, hahahaha.

#3168 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Seriously.
    -mof

#3169 8 years ago

I am just eager to play Split Second and Lighting. So its really about me being selfish...

#3170 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jabbles180:

Yeah thanks to sborel and shovelhead for getting Kiss up at fanny anns. Im glad I could make it to hang out with everyone.
    Took about 2 hours of play but I finally got the starchild shot down. Now i just have to try and get a decent stategy down. Demon multiball is tempting but its si dangerous hitting those stand ups and the crazy straight down the middle mouth shots and ball english. Starchild seems a bit harder to reach but a safer shot.

Agreed. Also, the right orbit is a tight shot but when you hit it and rip the spinner it's freakin sweet.

#3171 8 years ago

I am just eager to play Split Second and Lighting. So its really about me being selfish...

I come back to a whole bunch of hate! Haha

So you are saying is should start lightning and split second before getting say, volcano working?

#3172 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jabbles180:

I come back to a whole bunch of hate! Haha
    So you are saying is should start lightning and split second before getting say, volcano working?

FIFO
    -mof

#3173 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Agreed. Also, the right orbit is a tight shot but when you hit it and rip the spinner it's freakin sweet.

I really like that shot too, very rewarding. The ramps r nice but don't reward with many points with current code.

#3174 8 years ago

That would mean I work on split second. Problem is split second has so many question marks in what it needs. So I think ill just work with a game I think I can get up and running before next league night, lightning. Still an early stern but the workload should fit my schedule better.

#3175 8 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my 32inch Dream arcade. It is in perfect condition. I have had it almost one year and used it less than 24 hours total. Can download any game you want from secure site with purchase. It has 200 games on it now and can hold thousands of games from the 80s and 90s.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23120

PM if interested

7cc59eec06df0c14048bc31a3fc58668865967ca.jpg7cc59eec06df0c14048bc31a3fc58668865967ca.jpg

d712d82b9326bdd0b5aa63ebabb09ccf995974b4.jpgd712d82b9326bdd0b5aa63ebabb09ccf995974b4.jpg

#3176 8 years ago

Daily bump.

#3177 8 years ago

Your PAGG 2016 threads getting mighty low too.

#3178 8 years ago

F-14 in allegedly working order on the Reno CL for $700:

F14 Tom Cat pin ball machine $700.00OBO $700
    reno.craigslist.org link

No connxn to seller.

#3179 8 years ago

Does anyone know who operates the machines at Moby Dick? Is it TJ? Saw on the pinballbayarea twitter that they have an Indy 500 there now.

#3180 8 years ago

Started getting back to work on my WW when I have time. First step was to rebuild the scoops. The left one I am not terribly happy with and will be re-doing, but the right one came out nice.

WW before.jpgWW before.jpgWW after.jpgWW after.jpg

#3181 8 years ago

Still looking for a shadow maybe even a Frankenstein? PM me please

#3182 8 years ago

Bump for Mary Shelley ' s Frankenstein

#3183 8 years ago

Who got the free BK2000 in Saratoga today? Lucky SOB!

#3184 8 years ago
    Quoted from dri:

Who got the free BK2000 in Saratoga today? Lucky SOB!

I cant imagine that was real, hope it was and someone I know got it.

#3185 8 years ago

I was a little late as I got a reply it was gone..

I added a shopped out road show and a project tommy pinball this week.. Have not played tommy much, so I want to fix it to see if its a keeper or not.

My question is was the MMLE for $7k a joke?

#3186 8 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I cant imagine that was real, hope it was and someone I know got it.

I saw it on the 28 minute mark, I got a reply that it was gone.

#3187 8 years ago

I have a bunch of Cross Walk Signs that I got for a project. I am no longer going to do the project and thought these would look good in a game room. There are about 90 of these and they are free. Some may have scratches on the plastic cover. They work on 110 volt with one common and one hot for both walk and stop. Anyone want them?

DSC07733.jpgDSC07733.jpg
    DSC07732.jpgDSC07732.jpg
    DSC07731.jpgDSC07731.jpg

#3188 8 years ago

I have 3 parts carts that work great for when you are tearing down a machine. There are 2 of the 2nd cart and 1 of the 1st cart pictured. I got a bunch of these at auction and just want to get rid of the last few that I am not using. Free to good home. Let me know.

DSC07735.jpgDSC07735.jpg
    DSC07734.jpgDSC07734.jpg

#3189 8 years ago
    Quoted from scasey:

I have a bunch of Cross Walk Signs that I got for a project. I am no longer going to do the project and thought these would look good in a game room. There are about 90 of these and they are free. Some may have scratches on the plastic cover. They work on 110 volt with one common and one hot for both walk and stop. Anyone want them?
    DSC07733.jpg
    DSC07732.jpg
    DSC07731.jpg

Thanks for the interest, the Cross Walk Signs have been spoken for.

Sean

#3190 8 years ago

Nice of you to offer this stuff up Sean.

#3191 8 years ago

Just trying to purge a little.

#3192 8 years ago

Next up for grabs is a box of manuals. Included are 2 WPC schematics, Williams Troubleshooting and Reference Manual, Pinbot, Comet, High Speed, Bad Cats, Earthshaker, CFTBL Schematics, Spring Break, World Cup, Pokerino, Roller Games, Firepower, F-14, Firepower II, Firepower, Flash, Jokerz, and some others. I got this when I bought out a route op and no longer need this stuff. The manuals are used and may have covers missing, etc. The lot is free to a good home. If no one wants them, I will take them over the Pacific Pinball Museum.

DSC07753.jpgDSC07753.jpg

#3193 8 years ago
    Quoted from scasey:

I have 3 parts carts that work great for when you are tearing down a machine. There are 2 of the 2nd cart and 1 of the 1st cart pictured. I got a bunch of these at auction and just want to get rid of the last few that I am not using. Free to good home. Let me know.
    DSC07735.jpg
    DSC07734.jpg

Thanks for the interest, the carts are all gone.

#3195 8 years ago

Next up is 1 WPC Driver Board with some hacks and 3 WPC MPU boards(no asic or processor) with some acid damage. The driver board came out of a working machine, I just couldn't sell the machine with a warranty as it was. So I put a new driver board in and was going to remove the hacks off this board, but it just isn't worth my time. The MPU boards probably boot up, but will surely have some switch issues. Free to good home.

DSC07760.jpgDSC07760.jpg

DSC07754.jpgDSC07754.jpg

DSC07755.jpgDSC07755.jpg

DSC07756.jpgDSC07756.jpg

DSC07758.jpgDSC07758.jpg

DSC07757.jpgDSC07757.jpg

DSC07759.jpgDSC07759.jpg

#3196 8 years ago

Next up are 5 Bally boards from the early years. They are -17 MPU, -35 MPU, Solid State Sound Board, 2 Auxiliary Driver Boards. Unknown working order, assume they do not work. They are free to good home. If no one claims them, they will go to the Pacific Pinball Museum.

DSC07763.jpgDSC07763.jpg

DSC07762.jpgDSC07762.jpg

DSC07761.jpgDSC07761.jpg

#3197 8 years ago

I staked a claim to the bally boards. If you get something from Sean and would like to coordinate pickup let me know.

#3198 8 years ago
    Quoted from scasey:

Next up are 5 Bally boards from the early years. They are -17 MPU, -35 MPU, Solid State Sound Board, 2 Auxiliary Driver Boards. Unknown working order, assume they do not work. They are free to good home. If no one claims them, they will go to the Pacific Pinball Museum.

DSC07763.jpg DSC07762.jpg DSC07761.jpg

Thanks for the interest, the Bally boards are spoken for.

#3199 8 years ago

Selling off two project games. A Williams Hyperball, and Stern Flight 2000. Hyperball powers up and plays, but needs some work on the handle / fire assembly. Flight 2000 needs some wiring work done with the rectifier board, game powers up and has gi lights, but nothing else. Both games are in great shape cosmeticly and the flight 2000 backglass is also in great shape. Looking for 700 for the pair firm. Need the room so not interested in splitting them up at this time.

#3200 8 years ago

Up for grabs here are 3 Bally drop target assemblies. The inline assembly appears to be bent, but should straighten out with a little work. They are free to good home.

DSC07766.jpgDSC07766.jpg

DSC07768.jpgDSC07768.jpg

DSC07767.jpgDSC07767.jpg

DSC07769.jpgDSC07769.jpg

There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.