Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 167.
    #1601 9 years ago

Friendly reminder to bring your unwanted 44/47 bulbs to PAGG. There will be a bucket with a sign at the front door registration area.

<Got Bulbs? How about donating your unwanted 44/47 bulbs? They will be going to the Pacific Pinball Museum. I figured most of us either replace with new or LED's and toss the old ones out. I'll be collecting them at at PAGG. After that I plan on putting them in the tumbler, testing, then handing them over to the museum. If you want to tumble them beforehand, that would be great.
    They are glad to take them and save money on bulbs. Just bring them to PAGG in a baggie and I'll do the rest. Details to follow. Probably a 5 Gal. bucket near the front.
    Thanks,
    Izzy>

#1602 9 years ago
    Quoted from scasey:

I was asked by some fellow pinsiders to keep them there for sales data. If it is no longer needed, I will delete them.
    Sean

Quoted from scasey:

Done, the sold machine ads have been deleted.
    Sean

Thank you for the explanation and removing the sold ads.

#1603 9 years ago
    Quoted from scasey:

Done, the sold machine ads have been deleted.
    Sean

Thanks, Sean!

#1604 9 years ago

Here is a quick video I shot of my F-14 Tomcat I mentioned is for sale above, I tried to point out the good and the bad points of it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upload_owner&v=9X8C5cNhZOA

#1605 9 years ago

Hello folks. Just wanted to let everyone on this thread know that Pin-a-Go-Go has put out the official "call for games" over on the "The unofficial 2014 pagg/ pin a go go thread". I'm cross-posting the link here for completeness. Please go have a look and let us know what you are bringing:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2014-pagg-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/5#post-1596137

#1606 9 years ago

Shadow for sale or trade in the San Francisco. Looking for trade/cash value up around 3k. Just trying to get most of what I paid for it back. Open to Trade for a higher value machine +Cash

Game plays great.

https://plus.google.com/photos/116282539257146148602/albums/6002736987739015729?authkey=CPnru9TxjL3yjgE

#1607 9 years ago

I have a batman forever for sale. Will be posting pictures tonight / tomorrow. Game is located in Redding, Ca and I am looking for 2400 OBO. It just had a light shop job on it, where i cleaned it, replaced all rubbers with super bands on flipper bats, replaced flipper bats, flipper springs, flipper bushings, also replaced some coil sleeves. Put the upgraded wiring harness in for the DMD display that sega recommands in their service bulletin. It also comes with a set of NOS clip plastics and service manual. Game places great. Has some light wear around the flipper buttons that could be covered. Does have a gouge / chunk taking out of the front of the cab on the upper left corner by the lock down bar. Well get pics up, pm me if interested or have any questions. Also feel free to pm me with trade offers.

EDIT: pics are up please see my forsale thread here and let me know if you have any questions.
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-batman-forever-2400-obo#post-1603019

#1608 9 years ago

Was I not paying attention and suddenly T2 is a $3000+ game? There are like three of them all priced super high on CL today.

#1609 9 years ago

Speaking of CL.... does anybody know the local price police officer who keeps spewing mindless stupidity? If he's a pinsider, I doubt he'd want his identity known. Maybe he just doesn't know how dumb his posts are.

His one-man crusade is tiresome and not good for CL. If he's not interested in a specific transaction, it's more mature to just ignore it.

His latest anonymous work pasted below:

Once again for you two little Pricks hahahaha remenber me????, Sold 500.00
    LOOOOOOOSSERS

So envokling my 1st Admentment RIGHTS again against ASSHOLES like you, like the spewlling?,
    I guess spelling means something to a crack heads with no teeth?
    Wining Basment dwellers, Winers, but you can't afford Cheese?
    Get out of Momma's Basement
    They give Velveta away in the Ghetto, so go get it, then you can save your pennies for a PINBALL MACHINE
    And it's NOT ok for you people to waste others time on CL with assinine lowball offers???,,, when the add clearly states Price is FIRM!!!!!!
    My add offends?, but that doesn't???
    See you at Pin A Go Go,,,,,,,,,,Do you have a bus ticket and entry fee?

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

#1610 9 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Speaking of CL.... does anybody know the local price police officer who keeps spewing mindless stupidity? If he's a pinsider, I doubt he'd want his identity known. Maybe he just doesn't know how dumb his posts are.

I have seen that more than a few times, I mean I understand that low ball offers are annoying (recently offered 900$ for my very nice F-14) but that response makes him seem way more unstable than the annoying flippers.

#1611 9 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Was I not paying attention and suddenly T2 is a $3000+ game? There are like three of them all priced super high on CL today.

I was thinking between $1,500-$2,000 depending on condition. I sold a nice one with a full tear-down shop job for $1,950 within the last year with a nice playfield.

#1612 9 years ago

I have seen that more than a few times, I mean I understand that low ball offers are annoying (recently offered 900$ for my very nice F-14) but that response makes him seem way more unstable than the annoying flippers.

I thought F-14 was a $750-$1,000 game. Does yours have a clearcoated playfield or is it a sample game?

#1613 9 years ago
    Quoted from midcoastsurf:

I was thinking between $1,500-$2,000 depending on condition. I sold a nice one with a full tear-down shop job for $1,950 within the last year with a nice playfield.

You can blame the t2 being sold (I think) for 3k here on pinside. People saw that and assume right away that is what theirs is worth.

#1614 9 years ago

I completely agree with that price point, I just think $3k+ is excessive.

I thought F-14 was a $750-$1,000 game. Does yours have a clearcoated playfield or is it a sample game?

redacted

#1615 9 years ago

Your nuts... Are you stuck in your parents home and living in the 90's. Practical Steve is offering a fair price with upgrades etc! Anyone that's in the pin community knows this!

Good luck with your offering Steve, should sell fast. If not, maybe at PAGG!

All the best!

#1616 9 years ago

Thanks NVU4PROD! You going to be at PAGG this year? Would be great to hang out again!

#1617 9 years ago

Thanks NVU4PROD! You going to be at PAGG this year? Would be great to hang out again!

Wish I was Steve, I'll be out of town that week working. Really miss PAGG, great relaxing show. Sounds like another good one too! Great vendors, guest speakers etc. Have fun at the show and as always, your welcome anytime when in the south bay to come over and play some pinball!!

#1618 9 years ago
    Quoted from nvu4prod:

Wish I was Steve, I'll be out of town that week working. Really miss PAGG, great relaxing show. Sounds like another good one too! Great vendors, guest speakers etc. Have fun at the show and as always, your welcome anytime when in the south bay to come over and play some pinball!!

Awww what a bummer! We will have to set up another pinsider day at the Pacific Pinball museum then so we can hang out!

#1619 9 years ago

Awww what a bummer! We will have to set up another pinsider day at the Pacific Pinball museum then so we can hang out!

Right "O" Steve, until then... Enjoy!!

#1620 9 years ago

Looking for an ACDC Premium if anyone is about to sell. It seems that all the ones I see of interest are 2000 plus miles from here. Perhaps I should move East?

#1621 9 years ago

Hey all, I just ran a tournament for the first time and am considering doing another one in the near-ish future. Are there any pinsiders who'd be open to hosting it? Timing is all up in the air etc, but would love it if it could be with a collection of 10+ games or so. Feel free to PM me here if you are interested!

#1622 9 years ago

When was the last time you saw a solid state game on craigslist in this area for 1,000$ or less?

You're joking, right? In the last year, I have seen the following games pop up within an hour of my house, all under $1,000.

-Sorcerer
    -Viking
    -Eight Ball Deluxe
    -Silver Ball Mania
    -Pinbot
    -Police Force
    -Dr. Dude
    -BTTF
    -Earthshaker
    -Comet
    -Space Shuttle

#1623 9 years ago

You're joking, right? In the last year, I have seen the following games pop up within an hour of my house, all under $1,000.

-Sorcerer
    -Viking
    -Eight Ball Deluxe
    -Silver Ball Mania
    -Pinbot
    -Police Force
    -Dr. Dude
    -BTTF
    -Earthshaker
    -Comet
    -Space Shuttle

redacted

#1624 9 years ago

It's been crazy seeing $3000+ for T2's lately on CL especially when you are in the market for one (hope to make it my first pin, that or a Getaway). Seems like 2 months ago they were priced from $1800-2000 or so. I'm looking for one I the $2000 or so price range. No luck. This game getting more demand lately?

#1625 9 years ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

Seems like 2 months ago they were priced from $1800-2000 or so. I'm looking for one I the $2000 or so price range. No luck. This game getting more demand lately?

I say be patient, maybe demand has gone up, but not THAT much.

#1626 9 years ago

Ever since Pinball Arcade added Whodunnit last month, it's all I can play. Never played a real one but the one on the app is a blast....Hope there will be one at PAGG.

#1627 9 years ago

There's one in San Francisco at free gold watch now.
    Mof

#1628 9 years ago

I say be patient, maybe demand has gone up, but not THAT much.

Agreed. It's not worth over $2k unless it's in SUPER good shape. Never confuse crazy, rogue asking prices with actual value. In a matter of time more T2s will pop up in the $1500-$1800 range.

#1629 9 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Agreed. It's not worth over $2k unless it's in SUPER good shape. Never confuse crazy, rogue asking prices with actual value. In a matter of time more T2s will pop up in the $1500-$1800 range.

It is not. The price took a HUGE jump when one here on pinside had an asking price of 3k (I think seller got it too, but cannot remember)

This happens all the time.

#1630 9 years ago

Frankly, I'm surprised FH took such a steep price climb up in the last year with 10k made. 10k is a lot... T2 is really up there at 15k. I would think prices should jump a lot more on titles in the 5K and under range... (AFM, MM, Centaur, Fathom, etc). I realize scarcity is only one factor to drive prices, but I'd think it's likely to be one of the bigger factors.

-mof

#1631 9 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Ever since Pinball Arcade added Whodunnit last month, it's all I can play. Never played a real one but the one on the app is a blast....Hope there will be one at PAGG.

I was keeping quite because I have some work to do on my who?Dunnit. I am planning on adding the game to my list im bringing if I can get it playing reliable. Hopefully my parts come today. We will see.

#1632 9 years ago

I don't know why you feel the need to call me out on my price for my game however, I was just making a comment on T2's that are for sale anonymously on craigslist, not calling out anyone specific, and I would never comment on someone's price on here out of respect. When was the last time you saw a solid state game on craigslist in this area for 1,000$ or less?

If you saw my post earlier in this thread you would see that I did a ton of work on it, added quite a bit, put in new LED displays etc.

ok, i don't really know anyone here, but it really didn't sound like this guy was "calling you out".

#1633 9 years ago
    Quoted from yotaxi125:

ok, i don't really know anyone here, but it really didn't sound like this guy was "calling you out".

Sure felt that way.

I could have misunderstood, happens all the time. All that had to be said was "sorry, was not trying to call you out" and I would have apologized and deleted my comment, I am big enough to admit when I am wrong.

I for one am over talking about this, lets all move on.

#1634 9 years ago

IMO - Price police will always exist, I'm talking about it - so I'm one, right?.....

The truth is a pin is only worth what someone is willing to pay. When 2 people want a $1800 pin, and it's sold in a day, the next one will probably be listed at 2k. If that 2nd person is still wanting one, he'll probably jump at the 2k deal, since he let the $1800 one pass by. The next one gets listed for 2k (or more) and will sit. . . . . . .

If you seen a good deal, doesn't mean that everyone selling one should price match the last good deal that you seen.
    If the price is too high, and no one wants it, it'll sit until someone wants it at the asking (or haggling) price.

Supply and Demand
    |
    |
    |
    \/

Back to Current NOR-CAL topics:
    PAGG
    I put the Tron on roll call for the tourney - It MIGHT be selected?
    Can someone remind me to do an audit before and after? I really would like to know how many games can get played in 3 days. My ex-BK2K got a good amount of game play (approx 90%) of the time - but no audits done

The Hyperpin will be FS/FT - not cheap, because I'd have to build another, as close to the same as possible since I'm still in love with it. The price police might be on this one, but considering the build time, and available "manufactured" market, I'd be asking close to that "manufactured" cost. There will be a few considerable "bonuses" for anyone actually interested.

I can't wait for PAGG - I love to see people enjoy my games ( and I only bring two )

#1635 9 years ago

I sold my T2 to a reseller for 28 hundred, I have no idea what he got for it.
    I didn't really want to sell it so I put a high price on it, I told him 3K and he countered with 28.
    This was probably 2 years ago.

#1636 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hjbondar:

Looking for an ACDC Premium if anyone is about to sell. It seems that all the ones I see of interest are 2000 plus miles from here. Perhaps I should move East?

There is an ac dc premium nib listed on Sacramento Craigslist for $6500

#1637 9 years ago

Sure felt that way.
    I could have misunderstood, happens all the time. All that had to be said was "sorry, was not trying to call you out" and I would have apologized and deleted my comment, I am big enough to admit when I am wrong.
    I for one am over talking about this, lets all move on.

I'm sorry I called you out, I was just surprised that F-14's had gone up in price and I obviously have been out of touch with the pricing on this one. My mistake.

"Ahhh I see, did you buy that less than $1000 EBD and then turn around and sell it for $1650?"

Yes, I did buy an EBD for less than $1,000 in the last year or so and I did list it for $1,650, but that was not the sale price. Most of the prices I see on CL are not the sale prices, just people referencing Ebay "list" prices.

Hope you can accept my apology and that we can play a few games together at PAGG.

Brad

#1638 9 years ago

Hope you can accept my apology and that we can play a few games together at PAGG.

Brad

apology accepted, and I aplogize that I posted you old for sale thread in reply. I am going back to delete my comments because you meant no harm and because I previously said I would.

Take care and hope to meet you at PAGG.

#1639 9 years ago

Group hug and 19 days until pagg!

#1640 9 years ago

Game Room Circuits Activated
    Added the pinbot couple to the collection yesterday. They arrived filthy and in need of some new rubber and bulbs. As stated above, only 19 days to get them ready for pagg.WP_20140426_18_39_58_Pro.jpgWP_20140426_18_39_58_Pro.jpg

#1641 9 years ago

Nice lineup...
    Space Themed arraigned by date
    Donkey kong needs to transform into Asteroids, Galaga or something like that.

#1642 9 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Nice lineup...
    Space Themed arraigned by date
    Donkey kong needs to transform into Asteroids, Galaga or something like that.

This needs to happen. To really keep with the theme it needs a space shuttle somewhere in the art

#1643 9 years ago

Man oh man Eric, that's a nice looking line up you gots. Can't wait until BoP 2.0 gets installed

#1644 9 years ago

Cheddar. Im getting a little jealous. That rooms looks quite a bit different with two more games in it. Nice!

#1645 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jabbles180:

Cheddar. Im getting a little jealous. That rooms looks quite a bit different with two more games in it. Nice!

My wife has started to refer to herself as the "Pinball Widow"!

#1646 9 years ago

Your Space theme is killer. Good choice in pins-

#1647 9 years ago

Hey guys, Transformers Decepticons LE for sale in San Jose. $4900 Here's the link: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-le-decepticons-huo-in-norcal

#1648 9 years ago

Time is closing in....dinner and presentation of the FREE PLAY AWARD with Steve and Dianna Ritchie in attendance on May 16 at Bud's in Dixon, down the street from Pin-a-Go-Go. Advance price is $25, checks need to be sent in to Don Highley. Only 50 people can attend in a private room, there are a few spaces left. Price goes up (if space permits) to $30 at the door. See the website at pinagogo.org for further info.

the GOGO boys

#1649 9 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

Not mine, but pretty a close to NorCal: AC/DC Premium FA sitting currently @ $4,153.-- auction has just over 5 hours remaining on an awesome pin.

-Steveo

#1650 9 years ago

Wow 5100 for an AC/DC prem in norcal.What a great deal.Hope someone in Sacto landed this

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 167.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.