Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 168.
    #1552 10 years ago
    Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

" target="_blank">sfbay.craigslist.org link
    you knew it was coming

I bet you there will be some stupid enough to try to contact the poster....

#1553 10 years ago

this guy

200px-Stewart.jpeg200px-Stewart.jpeg

#1554 10 years ago

anyone know of a reasonably local RFM for sale?

#1555 10 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

Back on sale the Judge Dredd from Aptos... but price has increased!
    sfbay.craigslist.org link
    The less you get the more you ask !
    Weird logic with some sellers

lolllllll
    -mof

#1556 10 years ago

Say what you want about the band(Winger), but Reb Beach was no joke. Seriously talented guitar player.

Guys like him and Nuno Bettencourt(Extreme) don't get the credit they deserve because of their douchey frontmen.

#1557 10 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Say what you want about the band(Winger), but Reb Beach was no joke. Seriously talented guitar player.
    Guys like him and Nuno Bettencourt(Extreme) don't get the credit they deserve because of their douchey frontmen.

Seriously?
    Winger?
    Then you might want to go buy this:
    -mof

#1558 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hjbondar:

anyone know of a reasonably local RFM for sale?

PM sent.

#1559 10 years ago

The posting was deleted already.

#1560 10 years ago

it was an april fools joke

#1561 10 years ago

Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:it was an april fools joke

But I sent a deposit!!!!

#1562 10 years ago

I thought about it but something about the 123 Switzerland address seamed fishy.
    swedishfish.jpegswedishfish.jpeg

#1563 10 years ago

Anyone know if a Haunted House or genie in CA, NV or AZ?

#1564 10 years ago

I have a Fish Tales and Batman Forever that i will be looking to trade shortly. Going to clean them up first and possible led them not sure yet. Im in Redding, Ca but can meet up if the distance isn't to bad. Send some trade offers for other pins, i dont really have anything particular in mind, would love to get my hands on an avengers though. Ill get some pics up after i clean them up.

#1565 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I have a Fish Tales and Batman Forever that i will be looking to trade shortly. Going to clean them up first and possible led them not sure yet. Im in Redding, Ca but can meet up if the distance isn't to bad. Send some trade offers for other pins, i dont really have anything particular in mind, would love to get my hands on an Avengers though. Ill get some pics up after i clean them up.

are you thinking about bringing them to pin a go go? that would be a great place to sell/ trade. that and I have not played batman forever. see you at pagg.

#1566 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

are you thinking about bringing them to pin a go go? that would be a great place to sell/ trade. that and I have not played Batman Forever. see you at pagg.

Ill be at pagg but aren't bringing any pins. 3 friends want to go with me so we are car pooling which leaves no room for pins,

#1567 10 years ago

put 1 on top of your vehicle and everybody puts a hand out the window holding the machine

#1568 10 years ago
    Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

put 1 on top of your vehicle and everybody puts a hand out the window holding the machine

Or better yet, strap your friends to the top of your vehicle and bring the pin securely inside the vehicle.

#1569 10 years ago

I bought the remaining stock of a couple of retired operators which also included in the lot of parts. I will be posting some items for sale here as there is just too much inventory for me to handle. Some items that will come up first are:

An NOS No Fear Ramp Assembly Switches are pre-wired ($135)
    An NOS White Water Ramp Assembly in original packaging Switches are pre-wired ($135)
    An NOS Addams Family Ramp Assemble in original packaging Switches are pre-wired ($135)
    An NOS Theatre of Magic Ramp Assemble in original packaging Switches are pre-wired ($125)(SOLD)
    A Taxi Ramp assembly
    A STTNG Translight in good condition ($45)
    A Secret Service Translite in good condition ($35)
    An assortment of welded pieces, like ball troughs, MM Troll assemblies, TOM Trunk assemblies(SOLD), etc.
    An assortment of WPC PCBs (The WPC MPUs and the WPC display driver boards have sold, and most of the WPC driver boards have sold, I have 2 left).(SOLD)
    An assortment of coils in excess of 200, lots NOS flipper coils (Flipper Coils $5/ea, other coils are $2.50/ea)(the 11629 and 11630 coils have all sold. I have 20+ of the other flipper coils left in stock.)
    An assortment of playfield glass, mostly used ($5/ea used) (New glass is sold)
    An assortment of side rails, mostly Stern ($10/Set)
    and many other items

Contact me for pricing and availability,

Sean

DSC06636.JPGDSC06636.JPG
    DSC06637.JPGDSC06637.JPG
    DSC06638.JPGDSC06638.JPG
    DSC06639.JPGDSC06639.JPG
    DSC06640.JPGDSC06640.JPG
    DSC06641.JPGDSC06641.JPG
    DSC06642.JPGDSC06642.JPG
    DSC06643.JPGDSC06643.JPG
    DSC06644.JPGDSC06644.JPG
    DSC06645.JPGDSC06645.JPG
    DSC06646.JPGDSC06646.JPG
    DSC06647.JPGDSC06647.JPG

#1570 10 years ago

^ I see 2 dw motors and gearboxes, and one has the frame attached. Someone here was looking for that frame a while back.

Any other doctor who parts?

#1571 10 years ago

That secret service translite is toooo funny!

#1572 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

^ I see 2 dw motors and gearboxes, and one has the frame attached. Someone here was looking for that frame a while back.
    Any other Doctor Who parts?

That is a Doctor Who bracket and motor. I haven't gone through all the parts yet, but so far that is the only Doctor Who specific part I've found.

Sean

#1573 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

are you thinking about bringing them to pin a go go? that would be a great place to sell/ trade. that and I have not played Batman Forever. see you at pagg.

Guys ive been thinking and if someone from my area is gonig down to PAGG and has room, i would let them take my Batman forever for the show. As long as they are a known trusted member of the site and aren't going just take my game and i never hear from them again lol.

#1574 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Guys ive been thinking and if someone from my area is gonig down to PAGG and has room, i would let them take my Batman Forever for the show. As long as they are a known trusted member of the site and aren't going just take my game and i never hear from them again lol.

Maybe check with user KenPin. He lives in Redding as well and I believe is coming to PAGG.

http://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/kenpin

#1575 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Maybe check with user KenPin. He lives in Redding as well and I believe is coming to PAGG.
    http://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/kenpin

Thanks fattrain i will send him a pm.

#1576 10 years ago

Sean,

How do the flaps look on that TAF ramp? Are you able to take a pic at all? I know it might be tough given the ramp is upside down....

#1577 10 years ago

#1578 10 years ago

There are actually some EM pins posted on craiglist today with prices that weren't insane! The Volley looks pretty sweet. I love the artwork! If the ad goes down it was for $695 working. Also a gulfstream on there under $400.

#1579 10 years ago

The volley has been posted for a week or so on sacramento cl. Im surprised it has not sold yet. Fun game.

#1580 10 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Sean,
    How do the flaps look on that TAF ramp? Are you able to take a pic at all? I know it might be tough given the ramp is upside down....

They are brand new.

Sean

#1581 10 years ago

scasey,
    I'm curious why you leave your sold games on the marketplace board. It says right on the listing...
    "This item was placed over 5 weeks ago. If you are the owner of this item and it is no longer relevant than please remove it using the delete function below to avoid dissapointment."
    I realize the listing dates and sold dates are different. Is it still relevant? why not remove the item after its sold? just curious?

Screenshot_2014-04-13-16-41-59.pngScreenshot_2014-04-13-16-41-59.png

Post edited by pinwillie: added: Is it still relevant? why not remove the item after its sold?

#1582 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

scasey, I'm curious why you leave your sold games on the marketplace board. It says right on the listing...
    "This item was placed over 5 weeks ago. If you are the owner of this item and it is no longer relevant than please remove it using the delete function below to avoid dissapointment."
    I realize the listing date and sold date are different. just curious?

I'm also very curious about this. I find it annoying and discourteous.

#1583 10 years ago

Im also curious how he finds a large enough sucker demographic to sell pins at 2x their value on a consistent basis!

#1584 10 years ago

Does anyone know if there is a Mustang launch event happening in the Bay Area?

#1585 10 years ago

Since apparently 5 of the Capcom Kingpins are located in California, this would probably be a good place to post that I have a buddy lookin' for one (and obviously willing to pay appropiate pricing). Any leads are much appreciated

#1586 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballrus:

Does anyone know if there is a Mustang launch event happening in the Bay Area?

I heard that since no one in NorCal bought one there isn't going to be a launch party up here

#1587 10 years ago
    Quoted from Blairally:

Im also curious how he finds a large enough sucker demographic to sell pins at 2x their value on a consistent basis!

I bought my second pin from Sean back when I was in 'month 2' of the hobby, and I was happy with the transaction. In short, I think people who offer a shopped pin with a warranty are good for getting people into the hobby who don't have time to work on pins (I didn't at the time.) It was an appropriate decision for me, because I kept seeing WW's come and go on CL and I was never first to respond. I wanted to enjoy a solid WW in very good player's condition, and that's what I got. I knew I was paying a little more, but I was also getting a little more than just grabbing a machine off CL in unknown condition. (As a bonus -- when a minor glitch arose months later, he even offered me some support after the warranty period, and that was appreciated.) I was given the impression his focus was on creating another satisfied customer. I actually know another customer who had a similarly generous experience in working with Sean.

Now, as for leaving "sold" items in the marketplace... I agree it would be nice if those didn't linger there (from anyone), since they clutter up our searches.

-mof

#1588 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

[snip]
    Now, as for leaving "sold" items in the marketplace... I agree it would be nice if those didn't linger there (from anyone), since they clutter up our searches.
    -mof

Exactly. I have no issue with him, never met him, and he is free to buy/shop/sell/whatever. The SOLD listings, however....I don't get it. Very annoying. Let's hope he responds to this.

#1589 10 years ago

players TS and CQ JD (SOLD) for sale in SF. 3k for TS - 3k for JD. msg me for inquires.

#1590 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

scasey,
    I'm curious why you leave your sold games on the marketplace board. It says right on the listing...
    I realize the listing dates and sold dates are different. Is it still relevant? why not remove the item after its sold? just curious?

Post edited by pinwillie: added: Is it still relevant? why not remove the item after its sold?

Screenshot_2014-04-13-16-41-59.p... 1.1 MB

I was asked by some fellow pinsiders to keep them there for sales data. If it is no longer needed, I will delete them.

Sean

#1591 10 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

I heard that since no one in NorCal bought one there isn't going to be a launch party up here

yeah I heard a rumor that Stern is working on a Prius pinball machine so that the bay area can get a launch party.

#1592 10 years ago
    Quoted from scasey:

I was asked by some fellow pinsiders to keep them there for sales data. If it is no longer needed, I will delete them.
    Sean

Thank you, I know I would appreciate it if you kept them up to date and removed sold listings appropriately.

#1593 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

I bought my second pin from Sean back when I was in 'month 2' of the hobby, and I was happy with the transaction. In short, I think people who offer a shopped pin with a warranty are good for getting people into the hobby who don't have time to work on pins (I didn't at the time.) It was an appropriate decision for me, because I kept seeing WW's come and go on CL and I was never first to respond. I wanted to enjoy a solid WW in very good player's condition, and that's what I got. I knew I was paying a little more, but I was also getting a little more than just grabbing a machine off CL in unknown condition. (As a bonus -- when a minor glitch arose months later, he even offered me some support after the warranty period, and that was appreciated.) I was given the impression his focus was on creating another satisfied customer. I actually know another customer who had a similarly generous experience in working with Sean.
    -mof

Same here. I bought two pins from Sean right when I first got into the hobby. I was generally happy with the transactions. The way I look at it, Sean's providing liquidity, at a cost, to a specific type of buyer, and price discovery to the rest of the community.
    I do have some reservation about the wording in some of his ads, like this one, sfbay.craigslist.org link which does not qualify as "real nice". Some of the pins he sells are also advertised as fully shopped when they clearly are not. But then again, it's a free country.

#1595 10 years ago

Pics

DSC_2523.jpgDSC_2523.jpg DSC_2524.jpgDSC_2524.jpg DSC_2526.JPGDSC_2526.JPG DSC_2530.JPGDSC_2530.JPG DSC_2528.JPGDSC_2528.JPG DSC_2533.JPGDSC_2533.JPG DSC_2538.jpgDSC_2538.jpg DSC_2529.JPGDSC_2529.JPG DSC_2534.JPGDSC_2534.JPG DSC_2538-217.jpgDSC_2538-217.jpg DSC_2536.JPGDSC_2536.JPG
    #1596 10 years ago

blarg! Finally doing it?

Bump for a good guy and F-14.

#1597 10 years ago

Good seller, proceed with confidence.
    -mof

#1598 10 years ago

I'll trade you for my Ice Revue

#1599 10 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

blarg! Finally doing it?

Bump for a good guy and F-14.

Thanks! I know, time to let F-14 go. I really love it, but if I want a new one then I gotta sell one. I plan on using the money (plus more) to buy this really sweet WCS '94, and after that I don't see any new pins for a while, My wife and I are starting the adoption process for our second child, and I don't see having a lot of spare funds. I could not be happier! Don't read that as negative, but before it happens I want to get a nice dmd game that I really love in my house.

Quoted from mof:

Good seller, proceed with confidence.
    -mof

Thanks MOF!

Quoted from pinwillie:

I'll trade you for my Ice Revue

#1600 10 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Thank you, I know I would appreciate it if you kept them up to date and removed sold listings appropriately.

Done, the sold machine ads have been deleted.

Sean

There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.