Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,579 posts
  • 423 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Sluggo39
  • Topic is favorited by 282 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1416 (resized).jpeg
    20240717_140633 (resized).jpg
    20240717_135203 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0388 (resized).png
    IMG_1654 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4658 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240704_162445_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8463 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8481 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8484 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8483 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8482 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8488 (resized).jpeg
    There are 8,579 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 172.
    #8451 51 days ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Anyone have a nice STNG they want to sell?

I just sold one for $3500 yesterday! Guess it wouldn't be considered nice at the moment, but it'll clean up.

#8453 51 days ago

Free LOTR speakers and coin box from a previous restoration. All in nice shape. Please PM me if interested.

#8454 50 days ago

Listing my ST:TNG, located in Nor Cal in Folsom.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Star Trek: The Next Generation for sale, located in Folsom, CA. Recently shopped out but could use a full LED upgrade. Signed translite by Steve Ritchie and Greg Freres, lit ...”
    2024-06-01
    Folsom, CA
    5,700 (OBO)
    Archived after: 21 days
    Viewed: 328 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#8455 50 days ago

Funhouse w Rudy’s Nightmare kit installed. For sale $7500 obo

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#8456 49 days ago

Still looking for a nice Deadpool Pro.
    Any leads appreciated.

#8457 49 days ago
    Quoted from Kidkaos:

Still looking for a nice Deadpool Pro.
    Any leads appreciated.

Reach out to pinballdude1

He might have one to work with you on

#8458 48 days ago
    Quoted from JorgesArcade:

Reach out to pinballdude1
    He might have one to work with you on

Thanks!
    Pm sent.

#8459 48 days ago

About to list my Medieval Madness remake LE with all Royal upgrades and Royal topper.If it sells before I list I will pay for ad anyway.

#8460 47 days ago

Nice original SBM for sale in Elk Grove.

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice original Bally Silverball Mania. My cousin is the 3rd owner (they’ve had it for 20+ years) and they can provide details on the history of ownership. It’s in the livin...”
    55 days ago
    Elk Grove, CA
    Expired!

#8461 46 days ago

Looking to trade Guardians of the Galaxy LE no topper with pinwoofer and other mods for a Foo Fighter LE or a Rush LE
    I am located in Reno NV

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-leno-topper

#8462 43 days ago

Does anyone know of a pinball community scene on the Peninsula that I could get more involved in? It's been exciting to see Game On come online, but it feels like there's quite a void between San Francisco and San Jose! Anyone know if Gama Ride has any plans to lean more heavily into pinball as they move to the new Foster City location?

#8463 42 days ago

Selling my GNR LE @7k. Tracy, CA.

Machine - For Sale
    As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games! Original owner, have email receipt from Pinballstar, Jan 2022. Kept in a smoke-free air conditioned home. 436 games played. + "No...”
    2024-06-09
    Tracy, CA
    7,000 (Firm)
    Archived after: 13 days
    Viewed: 264 times

#8464 42 days ago

The mods really need to combine the two California threads as everyone just double posts in both of them anyway. Silly to have to monitor two threads

#8465 41 days ago
    Quoted from DBHashman93:

Does anyone know of a pinball community scene on the Peninsula that I could get more involved in? It's been exciting to see Game On come online, but it feels like there's quite a void between San Francisco and San Jose! Anyone know if Gama Ride has any plans to lean more heavily into pinball as they move to the new Foster City location?

Along the coast in Half Moon Bay there’s Full Hearts Arcade & Eats with 6 pins. They have league nights on Thursdays.

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=78152

#8466 41 days ago

Anyone in NorCal have a local powder coating place they use? I'd like to get a few games powder coated black.

Thanks

#8467 41 days ago
    Quoted from kerokero:

Along the coast in Half Moon Bay there’s Full Hearts Arcade & Eats with 6 pins. They have league nights on Thursdays.
    https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=78152

Hey thanks for the shout! I didn’t know about them, I’ll have to get in touch when a new league season is starting!

#8468 41 days ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Anyone in NorCal have a local powder coating place they use? I'd like to get a few games powder coated black.
    Thanks

I keep hearing about MAAS in Livermore.

https://maasbrothersinc.com/

#8469 41 days ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

I keep hearing about MAAS in Livermore.
    https://maasbrothersinc.com/

Thanks

#8470 40 days ago

Deleted

#8471 39 days ago

sold my MM remake LE anyone need the DMD with panel and speakers ,the wiring for GI that were removed to upgrade to Royal.
    D8C4A53C-AC62-40CF-B7B5-747D2FB127B7 (resized).jpegD8C4A53C-AC62-40CF-B7B5-747D2FB127B7 (resized).jpeg51D8762B-EF18-4FD8-9DB9-D5DAA04E156F (resized).jpeg51D8762B-EF18-4FD8-9DB9-D5DAA04E156F (resized).jpeg7944BBC5-078D-43A8-AD47-DAA33C14C0E7 (resized).jpeg7944BBC5-078D-43A8-AD47-DAA33C14C0E7 (resized).jpegprefer all in one package deal.

#8472 39 days ago

Last game standing, dropped $500. Go ahead punk...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/177575

#8473 39 days ago

Anyone interested in a collector quality Fish Tales. Game is all original with the following enhancements: Color DMD, Mirrored back glass, new glass, NVRAM, Full LED's, original manual. Game plays flawlessly with zero fade on the cabinet.

Looking to trade +/- cash for Bond Premium, Deadpool premium, LOTR, Godzilla Premium maybe others?

Reach out for pics, video

#8474 37 days ago

Anyone here still doing pin transport between the Bay area and Reno? I saw someone from Santa Cruz who does that a year back, but not sure if they are still in the business

#8475 37 days ago

Also looking for a stern Jurassic Park in the bay area preferably premium but would consider pro. I missed a listing earlier because I wasn't sure that's the game I want, but I do now.

#8476 37 days ago

Chris Fox is the best for transports of pins/arcades

#8477 37 days ago

Listing my MMRLE w/ KoP Topper & XL HD LCD
    Trades? Nor Cal Pinheads:Tempt me w/ something GnR is on my radar...

Screenshot_20240614_161936_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240614_161936_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #8478 37 days ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Chris Fox is the best for transports of pins/arcades

Totally agree...he's transported several of my games in past with zero issues

#8479 37 days ago

Might list my new Iron Maiden pro… out of box on legs/tension strap still uncut) . Lots of mods bought .

Let me know if might be interested… in Reno

#8480 33 days ago

No longer looking for JP prem and transport.
    Thanks for the messages.

First time buying used and did probably the most stupid thing ever: buying thousands dollars machine from a stranger without seeing it and got another stranger from the internet to pick it up. But all somehow works out awesome. This is a great community.
    Thanks a bunch jim5six and Sluggo39

#8481 33 days ago
    Quoted from gnocchi_pesto:

First time buying used and did probably the most stupid thing ever: buying thousands dollars machine from a stranger without seeing it and got another stranger from the internet to pick it up. But all somehow works out awesome. This is a great community.
    Thanks a bunch jim5six and Sluggo39

jim5six keeps his machines in great shape, glad you guys were able to get everything to come together

#8482 33 days ago

I have a restored Double Dragon arcade forsale and a rowe CD Jukebox. Pm for Details and price. Pinside member discount.
    Harley D.

#8483 32 days ago

Anyone in NorCal sell wide body play field glass? Rggular or HD is fine, but I definitely need a piece of glass ASAP

#8484 32 days ago

I have some in my garage in Concord. Got a bunch of glass from a fella upgrading all of his glass to HD. Probably not perfect, but free!

#8485 32 days ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

I have some in my garage in Concord. Got a bunch of glass from a fella upgrading all of his glass to HD. Probably not perfect, but free!

I really appreciate the offer, but the challenge I have is the glass I currently have isn't perfect and in my environment it matters. Was hoping to find some one local who has a few sheets versus ordering on line. HD glass would be preferred, but even a nice new piece would be an improvement.

#8486 32 days ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

How much do you have? All standard size? Or Williams wide body too? I have a few glasses I could use replacing.

#8487 32 days ago

Probably like 10 standard size and two wide. It’s been a whole some I’m not exactly sure how many he gave me.

1 week later
    #8488 25 days ago

I've got a Scared Stiff I'd be interested in trading for a GZ premium, Shadow, Monster bash, AFM. Shoot me a message if you have any of these or other comparable titles for trade.

#8489 24 days ago

Hey all. I have a friend wanting to sell his Checkpoint Data East pinball machine. He has had it for 12 years in his home. It’s in good condition and home use only . Has all original parts and manual. Needs some TLC along the lines of cleaning and waxing. One drop target needs replacement. See pics and let me know. I will put you in touch.

He is looking for around $2500.

Thanks for looking.

Also…still looking for a great deal on a ST premium

IMG_8461 (resized).jpegIMG_8461 (resized).jpegIMG_8463 (resized).jpegIMG_8463 (resized).jpegIMG_8481 (resized).jpegIMG_8481 (resized).jpegIMG_8482 (resized).jpegIMG_8482 (resized).jpegIMG_8483 (resized).jpegIMG_8483 (resized).jpegIMG_8484 (resized).jpegIMG_8484 (resized).jpegIMG_8485 (resized).jpegIMG_8485 (resized).jpegIMG_8487 (resized).jpegIMG_8487 (resized).jpegIMG_8488 (resized).jpegIMG_8488 (resized).jpeg
    #8491 24 days ago

When is the Cal pin show at Santa Clara,I cant seem to find the thread.

#8492 23 days ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

When is the Cal pin show at Santa Clara,I cant seem to find the thread.

July 27-28, 2024
    https://caextreme.org/

#8493 23 days ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Newest build hardly played (125) Premium TMNT. Upgraded to the gills with mods, custom powder coating, high end speakers and custom topper. Essentially an LE package!! Art blades/...”
    2024-06-28
    Sparks, NV
    8,148 (OBO)
    Archived after: 16 days
    Viewed: 210 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Take a look people! Let me know

#8495 22 days ago

Looking to trade my nice Godzilla Pro for a Dr No “Bond” premium, plus cash.

#8496 22 days ago

Machine - For Sale
    NIB - New in box (personal) - “I have a brand new “out” of box Iron Maiden Pro. Recent build. Only removed from box and placed on legs. Still factory strapped down and as NIB as they come. Never opened due t...”
    2024-07-07
    Sparks, NV
    7,300 (OBO)
    Archived after: 6 days
    Viewed: 271 times

another one....take a look at

#8497 22 days ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Looking to trade my nice Godzilla Pro for a Dr No “Bond” premium, plus cash.

The Dr No version is the Pro, not premium.

#8498 22 days ago

Feeling ready to sell/trade my Rick and Morty. 10k or maybe trade for an AC/DC premium. Will donate to pinside if a sale happens before an ad.

#8499 20 days ago

Looking to trade my Munsters LE with low plays for a John Wick LE

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175979

#8500 19 days ago

Posted my haggis fathom mermaid, hoping to keep it local and willing to use my truck.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/179103

There are 8,579 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 172.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.