Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,379 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,379 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 168.
    #7851 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a minor project Freddy? Everything works, we removed the glove but have the parts (typical broken blades). Cab is in great shape. We bought full flipper rebuild kits, new souls wall, diverter, tmoulding, stickers and more. Freddys head works along with everything else, just the glove. Also includes a really cool shooter knob of a freddy head. Never got the time. $3500 or bo

Added 14 months ago:

Never mind spending the weekend prepping this

#7852 1 year ago
    Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Anyone interested in a minor project Freddy?

Someone was looking for one in the larger California thread a few days ago. pinballboy if I'm not mistaken.

#7853 1 year ago

Bay area folks might be interested in this, checked it out this morning
    ALMOST ALL ARE PROJECT GAMES

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Revenge From Mars, Galaxy, multiple Eight Ball, Eight Ball Deluxe, Popeye, Amazing Spiderman, Hotdoggin', Flash

Prices are fair, especially on RFM ($1900) and Galaxy ($500)

#7854 1 year ago
    Quoted from jam878:

Bay area folks might be interested in this, checked it out this morning
    ALMOST ALL ARE PROJECT GAMES
    sfbay.craigslist.org link
    Revenge From Mars, Galaxy, multiple Eight Ball, Eight Ball Deluxe, Popeye, Amazing Spiderman, Hotdoggin', Flash
    Prices are fair, especially on RFM ($1900) and Galaxy ($500)

Did you get anything?

#7855 1 year ago

I took a look. None of the remaining machines were booting. They were asking one 1k or so for most. They were asking 2.2k for a spider man. Not sure if they ended up making deals.

#7856 1 year ago

Earlier,a Pinhead was looking for a JB PRe translite to buy! If U C this,pm me,I have one! Thanks!

#7857 1 year ago

Anyone close to Sonoma County own an AC/DC Pro? Or know someone that owns one? I’m looking to give away a train mod to replace the photo in exchange for being able to fit it to the game and photograph it.

A9B7426A-D9CA-48DD-871E-10D7D756F8DD (resized).jpegA9B7426A-D9CA-48DD-871E-10D7D756F8DD (resized).jpeg

#7858 1 year ago
    Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Anyone close to Sonoma County own an AC/DC Pro? Or know someone that owns one? I’m looking to give away a train mod to replace the photo in exchange for being able to fit it to the game and photograph it.
    [quoted image]

Damn that’s dope but we are up in Rocklin at Das Flipperhaus with our AC/DC Pro.

#7859 1 year ago

Pinball tournament at Das Flipperhaus in Rocklin today, signups at 11am!! We will continue to host tournaments every other Saturday as well. All ages welcome!!

#7860 1 year ago

Up for trade or sale is a fantastic JJP Pirates (LE) in the Bay Area with a custom pistol shooter rod.
    Feel free to come by and try it out!
    Interested in things like: Cactus Canyon, Monster Bash, Cirqus Voltaire, R&M, but lots more on my wishlist too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/150934

Thanks!

IMG_1982 (resized).JPGIMG_1982 (resized).JPG
    #7861 1 year ago
    Quoted from krazy53:

Pinball tournament at Das Flipperhaus in Rocklin today, signups at 11am!! We will continue to host tournaments every other Saturday as well. All ages welcome!!

I'd like to come check this out. What is the typical start and end time?

#7862 1 year ago

Putting that here in case someone around is interested. I have a beautiful HUO Dialed In LE, looking to trade it for a Godzilla Premium.

#7863 1 year ago

Selling a HUO nice looking and playing AC/DC Premium (with colorDMD installed) if anyone is looking. Asking $8,500 obo. Located in San Rafael.

#7864 1 year ago

Anyone localish have a munsters LE for sale or trade,trade is better.

#7865 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a players condition Stargate? Plays, there is a rubber in the rear of the game broken near the back of the pyramid, probably needs them all replaced. Playfield wear no protector. Cabinet is pretty good. No electronic issues. Includes lots of extra parts like coils and flipper rebuild kits. My buddy has it in Santa Rosa and he’s not on pinside, it’s the only one he has owned. Probably needs a good shop. $2500

#7866 1 year ago

Looking for a Getaway HS 2

#7867 1 year ago

Is anyone here selling the Godzilla Premium that is listed on CL?

#7868 1 year ago
    Quoted from eb94114:

Google image search shows exact same image used for an Ebay listing in Jupiter, Florida in early February for 11k. Fishy.

#7869 1 year ago

I was thinking of doing that. Thanks for checking.

#7870 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Google image search shows exact same image used for an Ebay listing in Jupiter, Florida in early February for 11k. Fishy.

And priced too low. Could be bad actor trying to scam or meet in person and rob...stay safe folks!

#7871 1 year ago
    Quoted from eb94114:

If you're referring to the GZ premium posted on CL yesterday for $11995, it is from a local seller named John Tennler. His pics always show a game on a laminate wood floor. His phone number is also listed.

He's a known flipper. You can search for his name in this thread and read about him.

#7872 1 year ago
    Quoted from RTS:

If you're referring to the GZ premium posted on CL yesterday for $11995, it is from a local seller named John Tennler. His pics always show a game on a laminate wood floor. His phone number is also listed.
    He's a known flipper. You can search for his name in this thread and read about him.

They are talking about a GZ premium that was priced in the mid $7k range.

#7873 1 year ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Prices also change Daily and sometimes Hourly

#7874 1 year ago

Star Wars ep 1 pinball polished playfield and waxed, led’s, lots of new parts, missing light saber new lcd monitor, works great replacement computer.

1C8AA52F-D44E-4334-AE39-3CF2317FC5F7 (resized).jpeg1C8AA52F-D44E-4334-AE39-3CF2317FC5F7 (resized).jpeg42DC2C53-5FB5-45D9-A9A9-A3C29F534DD2 (resized).jpeg42DC2C53-5FB5-45D9-A9A9-A3C29F534DD2 (resized).jpeg627083C4-6136-4B0F-9D32-FA6424CC1FB2 (resized).jpeg627083C4-6136-4B0F-9D32-FA6424CC1FB2 (resized).jpegBEE6FA4F-7377-440F-BCBA-61D861F144DA (resized).jpegBEE6FA4F-7377-440F-BCBA-61D861F144DA (resized).jpegCFFD49C1-E55E-4DFC-A56F-108B623907B3 (resized).jpegCFFD49C1-E55E-4DFC-A56F-108B623907B3 (resized).jpegEF601748-1F4A-4F1F-BB6A-918CB6832822 (resized).jpegEF601748-1F4A-4F1F-BB6A-918CB6832822 (resized).jpeg
    #7875 1 year ago

Trying to free up some shop space, have several pins and project pins listed for sale in the marketplace:

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    As is - “I am selling my Flip Flop pinball project. This machines needs to be completly gone through and shopped. I started disassembling the top of the playfield over a year ago and never...”
    2023-05-08
    Bakersfield, CA
    350 (OBO)
    Archived after: 23 days
    Viewed: 893 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
    Amigo Project Archived
    As is - “I am selling my Amigo pinball project. This machines needs to be completly gone through and shopped. I have never plugged it in since I purchased it. Playfield and back glass are...”
    2023-05-08
    Bakersfield, CA
    450 (OBO)
    Archived after: 22 days
    Viewed: 542 times

Machine - For Sale
    Partially restored (almost original) - “I am selling my Disco Fever pinball. This is the pin known for having the unique flipper bats. Recently gone through with new rubbers and replaced bad bulbs. All score displays wo...”
    2023-11-14
    Bakersfield, CA
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 1426 times

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Caveman Archived
    Partially restored (almost original) - “I am selling my Caveman. This is the hybrid video game/pinball machine that Gottlieb did that doesn't come up for sale often. This one is in pretty good shape. It has the ground mo...”
    2023-08-23
    Bakersfield, CA
    1,950 (OBO)
    Archived after: 39 days
    Viewed: 1371 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling or trading my Avatar (Pro). It is a players condition machine with a few nicks and scratches around the machine. It has been upgraded to LEDs, has the 3D translite, wear g...”
    58 days ago
    Bakersfield, CA
    Expired!

1 week later
    #7876 1 year ago

I have way too many pinball machines right now!! (I know is there really such a thing and is it a real problem?) Anyway I am out of space so I have listed most of them on my site with prices, feel free to inquire with me direct or with messaging. Also have a number of older project machines available. I will donate to Pinside for any sales.

https://mytoyzunlimited.com/classifieds#3cc47e64-118f-4b05-bda6-786817330888

OP: if this kind of post is not aloud then please let me know.

#7877 1 year ago

Hello to everyone. I've been out of the loop and dealing with some weather related issues around my property. This is actually the first time I've looked at pinside in months so I hope everyone and everything has been good and smooth. The reason I'm posting is because I would like to see if anyone is interested in my rick n morty. It has everything besides the butter plus a few tasteful mods. First owner, huo, low plays, clean machine. I'm available anytime to meet and show it to any of you.12K. Thx

Unfortunately I'm not doing any deliveries currently or for the foreseeable future. I've just been crazy busy and have zero time to be on the road.

Fat J

#7878 1 year ago

Dropped the pice on my Austin Powers if anyone is interested.

Added 13 months ago:

sold

#7879 1 year ago
    drevil100billion (resized).pngdrevil100billion (resized).png
    #7880 1 year ago

I have a Nice Black rose with a clear coated playfield. I will be listing it soon. I bought it from Zach at flipping out for $4999 plus shipping. I am open to offers. Located in Sparks NV. No rush to sell. Roads are closed presently on I-80 from Sac.

Also have a Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom for $6k They only made 365 of these

Here is the archived sale page. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/144125

Jason

#7881 1 year ago

Anyone selling/trading the following games below? I have the following to trade GB Prem, Halloween CE, Funhouse, Black Rose and maybe Cirqus Voltaire. Can add cash or buy outright.

Stranger Things
    Star Wars - Stern
    The Getaway: High Speed 2

#7882 1 year ago

Listed MB LE on the marketplace. Thanks!

#7883 1 year ago

I’m looking to trade my restored color Centaur
    I’d consider any game of similar value or plus or minus cash.

#7884 1 year ago

Flintstones for sale. $4000. Located in Oakland.

#7886 1 year ago

WOW! thats a game you don't see it pop up very often. GLWS! wish I had the room

#7887 1 year ago

Rock solid game

#7888 1 year ago

Breakshot back up for sale in Folsom. Also willing to entertain trades for non-project games, can provide cash on my side for the right trade.

Machine - For Sale
    Breakshot Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great condition Breakshot for sale. Clean and plays 100%. Minor cabinet wear around the flipper buttons. See photos for details. Asking $2400, cash only but will entertain trades,...”
    2023-03-11
    Folsom, CA
    2,400 (OBO)
    Archived after: 22 days
    Viewed: 912 times

#7889 1 year ago

Gonna list my Maiden pro $6950 has art blades, lit orb mod, lit arch mod, custom shooter rod, low plays, mint condition

Added 13 months ago:

Sold

#7890 1 year ago

I was going to build a homebrew-esque project based on Top Gun out of either an F-14 or Goldwings fully populated playfield. I have both, and a cabinet to go with it(not a match to either, but it is not a project to build original anyway).
    The idea was to either use an APC or Lisy MPU(respectively), or build a harness to adapt the F-14 to a cobrapin, and then jump right into building a Mission Pinball Framework project for it. I wanted to do it to show how fast you can realistically take a populated playfield to a flipping game with new rules.
    But, that is a ways out. I've got a more intensive homebrew to finish in the next 2 months, and some shop work that I have to do on my other pins that has fallen off the radar. So, I'm looking for someone(preferably in NorCal) who wants to jump on such a project. It will be relatively cheap, and I'm available to help get you started.
    I'm not looking to part things out, as I'd rather leave it in storage for a rainy day. So, if that sounds fun, hit me up.
    EDIT: it's entirely possible that you could get this done in time for Golden State. It would be awesome to have someone else join us in the homebrew section!

#7891 1 year ago

Put my Rollercoaster Tycoon up for sale. Great game.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great game! It's always a favorite when I have visitors. No problems, a clean game. Cabinet looks good. If you want specific pictures, just send me a request.”
    2023-03-17
    San Ramon, CA
    4,100 (OBO)
    Archived after: 20 days
    Viewed: 313 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#7892 1 year ago

Das Flipperhaus pinball tournament schedule.

F0D83537-B975-4481-9007-8023FD5BE59F (resized).jpegF0D83537-B975-4481-9007-8023FD5BE59F (resized).jpeg
    #7893 1 year ago

Yabba Dabba Do. Buyer bailed on the Flinstones I have for sale. Come and get it for $3500!

#7894 1 year ago

I'll be offering the EM Pinball Repair and Restoration class in CA a few times in May. This is a two day, interactive class limited to six students.

Details and sign up information are at:
    https://www.funwithpinball.com/services/coverage-and-events#Events

I'll also be setting up the Fun With Pinball exhibit at the Golden State Pinball Festival for the first time this year.
    https://www.funwithpinball.com/exhibits/small-boards

/Mark

#7896 1 year ago

Is there any place in the East Bay (norcal) that does 3D printing at comparable pricing to the online guys? UPS store wanted $40 for a small part I can get printed and shipped online (CraftCLoud) to me for $12. I see some Maker places advertised locally, but those are mostly instruction based, and what I really want is a place to print 3D stuff when I want to try certains mods and designs.... STL files in hand.

Any suggestions of places to look into?

#7897 1 year ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Is there any place in the East Bay (norcal) that does 3D printing at comparable pricing to the online guys? UPS store wanted $40 for a small part I can get printed and shipped online (CraftCLoud) to me for $12. I see some Maker places advertised locally, but those are mostly instruction based, and what I really want is a place to print 3D stuff when I want to try certains mods and designs.... STL files in hand.

I used to belong to this group in Livermore. Mainly so I could use their CNC router and Laser cutter: https://www.robotgarden.org/
    if you print enough, it may make sense to buy your own 3d printer, they have gotten so cheap lately. I bought this one for my kids but have made plenty of my own parts on it lately and it was super easy to use: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZR467YR

#7898 1 year ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

I used the local library here in Los Gatos for free prints for several things including 5.25” speaker brackets. I’ve got my own printer now, so if you are ever in the South Bay I’m happy to print some things for you.

#7899 1 year ago
    Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I used to belong to this group in Livermore.

Ah, Robot Garden. Been there several times over the last few years, just never pulled the trigger on joining.

#7900 1 year ago

Fast Eddie’s Meal on a Bun in Modesto now has a solid lineup. Apparently we’re having our next couple league nights there too. Modesto has turned into a great pinball town.

010ACA76-0693-44DC-9D84-ED6B90774C7D (resized).jpeg010ACA76-0693-44DC-9D84-ED6B90774C7D (resized).jpeg
    There are 8,379 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/158?hl=norcalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.