Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,379 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,379 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 168.
    #7501 1 year ago

Looking for a Demolition Man. If anyone has one they might consider selling or possibly trading locally please let me know. Thanks!

#7502 1 year ago

We're moving and I'm shrinking my collection. High Speed for sale. I will also list Dr. Who and Twilight Zone in the coming days.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    High Speed Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition High Speed for sale. Partially restored by previous owner, who installed a playfield overlay, clear ramp, new plastics. The Good - Plays great - Comet LEDs th...”
    2022-05-20
    Gauting, BY
    Archived after: 0 days
    Viewed: 358 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#7503 1 year ago

I have a Stranger Things Pro with topper, shooter Rod, inside art blades, UV kit, titan glow rubbers, two lit car mods. Game is in 10 out of 10 condition. Just the stern additions were like $$1400+ Always in a home. $8000 firm.

#7504 1 year ago

Just listed a very nice Walking Dead LE with lots of mods, Topper and color DMD

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/135889

Located in Sparks NV. Price is Firm. No trades as I need the space.

#7505 1 year ago

Aerosmith premium huo 2500 plays, just shopped, purple armor $10k
    Metallica Premium HUO 2500 games, just shopped, new titans $12k or best offer
    JJP GNR LE, topper w led moving mod, art of pinball button vines mod, 600 plays $10,5k or bo

#7506 1 year ago

Is anyone is interested in trading something

Machine - For Sale
    Pool Sharks Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “In fairly nice condition for its age, very little bit of insert wear but not noticeable. Has a solid cabinet, everything else is perfect except there is one broken plastic which i ...”
    2022-05-22
    Santa Barbara, CA
    2,500 (Firm)
    Archived after: 43 days
    Viewed: 403 times

#7507 1 year ago

Probably a long shot but I’m looking to trade my Creech for an original AFM. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game recently shopped with Titan rubbers and Comet LED’s. Full set of Cliffys, full set of new plastics (Snack Bar broke after replacement), hologram LED, car mod, bowl MRS. New ...”
    2022-10-04
    Lafayette, CA
    Archived after: 17 days
    Viewed: 2291 times

#7508 1 year ago

Anyone know where I can get a Williams System 9 style backbox (new or used)? Possibly from a project game? I *think* a System 11 backbox would work as well. I acquired a Space Shuttle and, unfortunately, it was transported to me in the back of a pickup with the head up. The Backbox tore off of its bottom panel (which was bolted down firmly). When it got here, the Backbox was laying on top of the game, with the bottom torn off, a real mess.

9A9C11C6-E0DD-4690-9AE4-614D8686573B.jpeg9A9C11C6-E0DD-4690-9AE4-614D8686573B.jpegE30412EF-E7B9-4A90-8852-33D06771F5C2.jpegE30412EF-E7B9-4A90-8852-33D06771F5C2.jpeg
    #7509 1 year ago
    Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Anyone know where I can get a Williams System 9 style backbox (new or used)? Possibly from a project game? I *think* a System 11 backbox would work as well. I acquired a Space Shuttle and, unfortunately, it was transported to me in the back of a pickup with the head up. The Backbox tore off of its bottom panel (which was bolted down firmly). When it got here, the Backbox was laying on top of the game, with the bottom torn off, a real mess.[quoted image][quoted image]

Yikes! Hope this wasn’t the same space shuttle raffled off at GSPF.
    Hope you find a new bb soon!

#7510 1 year ago

I was up in the Santa Cruz mountains today checking out a Space Duel arcade machine and the seller was a real nice guy. He also has a Flight 2000 that he wants to get rid of. He's had it for 20 years. It's complete and seems to work with the exception of two of the displays and some lights out on the playfield. Playfield is planking and the backglass has serious flaking. I'm not interested personally but I was wondering what you all thought about the value of it? He's asking 1200.

#7511 1 year ago

Anyone know where I can get a Williams System 9 style backbox (new or used)? Possibly from a project game? I *think* a System 11 backbox would work as well. I acquired a Space Shuttle and, unfortunately, it was transported to me in the back of a pickup with the head up. The Backbox tore off of its bottom panel (which was bolted down firmly). When it got here, the Backbox was laying on top of the game, with the bottom torn off, a real mess.[quoted image][quoted image]

Hopefully someone local with woodworking experience can help you glue and clamp that back together. Try asking advice here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cabinet-restoration-vids-guide

Or post a wanted in this forum and create a wanted ad in the marketplace. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ss-heads-and-cabinets-needed-heads-and-cabinets-available

#7512 1 year ago
    Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I was up in the Santa Cruz mountains today checking out a Space Duel arcade machine and the seller was a real nice guy. He also has a Flight 2000 that he wants to get rid of. He's had it for 20 years. It's complete and seems to work with the exception of two of the displays and some lights out on the playfield. Playfield is planking and the backglass has serious flaking. I'm not interested personally but I was wondering what you all thought about the value of it? He's asking 1200.

I texted with that dude. I personally don’t think it’s a game worth much of anything north of four Benjamins. I doubt he’ll sell it. It’s worth so little he may as well keep it. Really rough playfield, flaky backglass, rough cabinet, outgassed displays. Not much there of value.

#7513 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I texted with that dude. I personally don’t think it’s a game worth much of anything north of four Benjamins. I doubt he’ll sell it. It’s worth so little he may as well keep it. Really rough playfield, flaky backglass, rough cabinet, outgassed displays. Not much there of value.

Yep. The Space Duel looks good but still overpriced I think at 1200. Fun game for sure

#7514 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Yikes! Hope this wasn’t the same space shuttle raffled off at GSPF.
    Hope you find a new bb soon!

Thanks. It's not the GSPF raffled one. This one came from Menlo Park.

#7515 1 year ago

Selling my Godzilla premium, comes with the following mods and upgrades installed. Shaker, voodoo glass, speaker lights, pinnovators sub kit, 10 in Polk sub, Tesla towers, saucer mod, mirror blades. Plays excellent no issues .96 code installed. Asking $12k open for offers, pics on request thanks.

#7516 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sluggo39:

Selling my Godzilla premium, comes with the following mods and upgrades installed. Shaker, voodoo glass, speaker lights, pinnovators sub kit, 10 in Polk sub, Tesla towers, saucer mod, mirror blades. Plays excellent no issues .96 code installed. Asking $12k open for offers, pics on request thanks.

Dang, I usually keep the sub woofer

#7517 1 year ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Dang, I usually keep the sub woofer

I have 6 subwoofers, all you have to do is setup and play

#7518 1 year ago

Still looking for an Eight Ball Deluxe, please let me know:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/136061

Robert

#7519 1 year ago

Pinball is back at Uncle Vito’s Slice of NY on 15th St in downtown Sacramento!! We will be adding a JP I believe as soon as they come in!!

AF5C1B8D-8D1B-4F48-A461-D21A1383757A (resized).jpegAF5C1B8D-8D1B-4F48-A461-D21A1383757A (resized).jpeg
    #7520 1 year ago

Does anyone have for sale or know where the best place to buy lighted translite frames for some stern translites I have.

#7521 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Does anyone have for sale or know where the best place to buy lighted translite frames for some stern translites I have.

Stern sells them on their site i know as they've given them out as prizes to tournaments I've run in the past: https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/led-back-lit-translite-frame-lcd-game-display-style?_pos=1&_sid=b057a63d9&_ss=r

#7522 1 year ago
    Quoted from krazy53:

Pinball is back at Uncle Vito’s Slice of NY on 15th St in downtown Sacramento!! We will be adding a JP I believe as soon as they come in!!
    [quoted image]

Is Insider Connected setup and working?

#7523 1 year ago
    Quoted from krazy53:

[quoted image]

They got some bomb ass fries too.

#7524 1 year ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

Is Insider Connected setup and working?

Yes all connected to Insider Connect

#7525 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Lit Frames is a vendor here on Pinside that has some nice translite frame options.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lit-frames-led-backlit-translite-frames

#7526 1 year ago

A big thank you to ThatOneDude for hooking me up with a Space Shuttle backbox!

#7527 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

I second Lit Frames. I usually have all sizes in stock at The Flipper Room, but I am out of stock on LCD sizes. I have the Stern DMD size though.

#7528 1 year ago

If only the Uncle Vito’s reopened in Davis and added pins…if only

#7529 1 year ago
    Quoted from DruTheFu:

If only the Uncle Vito’s reopened in Davis and added pins…if only

I didn’t know they had one in Davis, I know they had one on 16th St in downtown Sacramento, literally a couple blocks away from this one on 15th St. The 16th St one closed down during Covid.

#7530 1 year ago

I've got my BTTF up for sale/trade if anyone is interested send me a message!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/136781

#7531 1 year ago
    Quoted from krazy53:

I didn’t know they had one in Davis, I know they had one on 16th St in downtown Sacramento, literally a couple blocks away from this one on 15th St. The 16th St one closed down during Covid.

Vito’s Davis another Covid casualty. Bummer too, good place for a Za and brew with the roll up wall is opened while watching a game.

#7532 1 year ago
    Quoted from DruTheFu:

Vito’s Davis another Covid casualty. Bummer too, good place for a Za and brew when the roll up wall is opened while watching a game.

#7533 1 year ago

Anyone know a guy named Kerry that lives in San Francisco (right in San Francisco in Forest Knolls area) who is a collector? Guy has friends who play pinball because he said his Stargate is at a friends right now.

Anyway I bought a $9k game on May 23rd from him and apparently his friend took the original apron by accident in a box of other stuff, he tells me via text when my friend is picking it up from him that he will ship it to me because its with his buddy. On the 27th he said he just got it back and would mail it. Texted him on Mon Jun 6th, nothing. Texted early today, nothing. Called, went to voicemail.

It has a crappy after-market modded one in it now. The apron he has is powder-coated to match the game. I didn't even bitch one of the legs was bent to hell and guy didn't disclose it. If you know him pass this on. I just want the apron dude.

Added 22 months ago:

He texted me and said he was just out of town. Thanks for the help

#7534 1 year ago

BTW: this pinball deal is not from me.

I know a lot of pinball guys here in the Bay Area. However, I didn't know of another Kerry here tho.

Good luck with getting this sorted out.

Kerry Richard
    Danville / East Bay Area

#7535 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I know a lot of pinball guys here in the Bay Area. However, I didn't know of another Kerry here tho.
    Kerry Richard
    Danville / East Bay Area

Anyone who knows you, would know it wasn't you. But seriously thats alot of Kerry's even before you factor in the disproportionate number of Carys in the hobby. Either way I'm sure this will be sorted out before the nights over. Good luck

#7536 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Kerry Richard
    Danville / East Bay Area

Not Danville...

Right in San Francisco.

#7537 1 year ago

When i was shorted a back door on a deal a few months ago everyone piled on and told me to quit bitching and suck it up. I was informed by several people here that you shouldn't expect everything in a deal to be included in the deal. I hope you get the apron, that's total bullshit.

#7538 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

When i was shorted a back door on a deal a few months ago everyone piled on and told me to quit bitching and suck it up. I was informed by several people here that you shouldn't expect everything in a deal to be included in the deal. I hope you get the apron, that's total bullshit.

should he throat punch the MFer ?

#7539 1 year ago

Wasn’t me! I am an MFPer, not an MFer.

Good luck with getting the apron.

#7540 1 year ago

Don't you custom powder coat everything and isn't it your Stargate in my garage?

#7541 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply so far guys. I’m hoping that someone will see this and he will hopefully just resolve this by shipping it to me.

I figured out his name is Kerry Mcclendon. Anyone know him?

#7542 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

should he throat punch the MFer ?

Absolutely not. The throat punches are reserved for the people who tell him to just get over it! Try to keep up!

#7543 1 year ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #7544 1 year ago
    #7545 1 year ago

ok having a little fun with it,all done carry on.

#7546 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

ok having a little fun with it,all done carry on.
    [quoted image]

At least you have a good sense of humor! I admit I get pissy sometimes. I was having a particularly bad day....

#7547 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

At least you have a good sense of humor! I admit I get pissy sometimes. I was having a particularly bad day....

been there.

#7548 1 year ago
    Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Thanks for the reply so far guys. I’m hoping that someone will see this and he will hopefully just resolve this by shipping it to me.
    I figured out his name is Kerry Mcclendon. Anyone know him?

Doesn't look like he's on Facebook...

Did a google search and found a Kerry McClendon in SF on Linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kmcclendon/

Sounds like this is your guy. Definitely looks like a guy that wouldn't give you a pinball apron.

#7549 1 year ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

Doesn't look like he's on Facebook...
    Did a google search and found a Kerry McClendon in SF on Linkedin:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/kmcclendon/
    Sounds like this is your guy. Definitely looks like a guy that wouldn't give you a pinball apron.
    [quoted image]

My friend who picked it up confirmed this is the guy

Added 22 months ago:

Guy has resolved it I don’t really want his name out there I feel bad it won’t let me edit it.

#7550 1 year ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

Definitely looks like a guy that wouldn't give you a pinball apron.
    [quoted image]

Freaking hilarious….

There are 8,379 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/151?hl=sluggo39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.