Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 167.
    #7451 1 year ago

For sale

Guardians of the Galaxy premium

Excellent condition

$8000 cash

Pickup in Antioch

#7452 1 year ago

Looking to buy a mountain set for WH20. Or I have a brand new set of white ones if you want to trade. Thanks!

#7453 1 year ago

I have a very nice HUO Mando Pro with Shaker, Knocker, Mirror Blades, Flasher Dome Covers, & a Hunter figure. There is roughly 500 plays and not a scratch on it.

I'm looking to trade for a similar condition TNA, Spider-Man or possibly a DI.

20220409_111005 (resized).jpg20220409_111005 (resized).jpg20220409_101351 (resized).jpg20220409_101351 (resized).jpg20220409_111122(0) (resized).jpg20220409_111122(0) (resized).jpg20220409_111400 (resized).jpg20220409_111400 (resized).jpg
    #7454 1 year ago
    J Pin Fink Text (resized).pngJ Pin Fink Text (resized).png
    #7455 1 year ago
    Quoted from BobC:

For sale
    Guardians of the Galaxy premium
    Excellent condition
    $8000 cash
    Pickup in Antioch

Give me a call. Sent you a direct message with my phone number

Scott

#7456 1 year ago

Looking for a nice Miaden Premium….

Will also be listing a really nice HUO Black Spider-Man in a few weeks that I have maxed out the options on. Would prefer to trade towards a Maiden.

DM if interested.

#7457 1 year ago

My Silverball Mania is for sale, previous buyer couldn't come up with funds.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-silverball-mania-52

Robert

#7458 1 year ago

Posted this in the Golden State thread, figured I'd post it here as well:

I've decided that I would not be a good pinball owner/enthusiast if I didn't bring a couple games to Golden State. Problem is I don't have a vehicle capable or appropriate to bring games to the festival. I live about 15 minutes from the festival grounds and I work from home so I'm pretty flexible as far as my time is concerned. Of the games I own and looking at what's already on the list I think it makes most sense for me to bring my Sopranos and my Star Wars.
    Question is... Does someone have a vehicle that could transport these at the appropriate times (and of course bring back to my house after the show!), and wouldn't mind loading them up and unloading (with my help of course!)? Happy to do my part but need a little help. I could rent a truck, but then I'd still need help with the loading, so figure I should ask here...

#7459 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Posted this in the Golden State thread, figured I'd post it here as well:
    I've decided that I would not be a good pinball owner/enthusiast if I didn't bring a couple games to Golden State. Problem is I don't have a vehicle capable or appropriate to bring games to the festival. I live about 15 minutes from the festival grounds and I work from home so I'm pretty flexible as far as my time is concerned. Of the games I own and looking at what's already on the list I think it makes most sense for me to bring my Sopranos and my Star Wars.
    Question is... Does someone have a vehicle that could transport these at the appropriate times (and of course bring back to my house after the show!), and wouldn't mind loading them up and unloading (with my help of course!)? Happy to do my part but need a little help. I could rent a truck, but then I'd still need help with the loading, so figure I should ask here...

Can your vehicle tow? Last Golden State, I rented a uhaul trailer. Weekend rental was pretty cheap.

#7460 1 year ago
    Quoted from DCRand:

Can your vehicle tow? Last Golden State, I rented a uhaul trailer. Weekend rental was pretty cheap.

Ha ha, nope. Little sports car can't tow anything.

If it gets closer and I don't have a solution I'll try to get more creative.

#7461 1 year ago

Price dropped to move $6400

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have a minty HUO Mando Pro. It plays perfectly, without any errors. The upper playfield divert or works perfectly without any modifications. This game has the following mod...”
    2022-05-14
    Oakley, CA
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 419 times

#7462 1 year ago

Anyone interested in an EM project my buddy has a working Time Zone needs resto asking $400

#7463 1 year ago

I'm curious if there'd be any interest in a small, hands on EM Pinball repair class. I mostly teach the class in Colorado but will be in the area next month and might teach it there if there's an audience.

Class details are at https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/pinball-machine-repair-class

You can reach me through the web site or PM me if you think you might be interested. Extra credit if you suggest a location too.

/Mark

#7464 1 year ago

Anybody have a spare set of Stern legs taking up space that they'd like to sell?

#7465 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Ha ha, nope. Little sports car can't tow anything.
    If it gets closer and I don't have a solution I'll try to get more creative.

If you are going to be serious about the pin hobby, need to upgrade vehicle. LOL Actually I drive a Chevy Volt day to day. Love it by the way. Have a 2009 Honda Ridgeline though for pinball, and towing our boat.

But you should be able to strap at least one to the roof of that little sports car??? Make two trips.

#7466 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a running Hollywood Heat project? Just swapped the MPU out for a LISY80 board. Missing the translite and music isn't playing, though sounds work. I was going to do an MPF theme with Miami Vice(LISY80 lets you switch between original rules and your homebrew, so go crazy), but I'm running low on time and space. I'll have an ad up once I get a chance to snap some pictures.

#7467 1 year ago

anyone have a Sea Wolf Arcade game local ?

#7468 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

I have a friend who has 2. I don’t know if he’ll sell though. Shoot me a PM and I’ll ask him.

#7469 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

I have 2 cabs. A friend of mine is working on them. I told him to get mine going and then I will sell off the spare. He is fixing it for me as a favor and is way too busy to take on the time and effort to fix the 2nd one. He probably knows what needs to be done to it to make it work. Mine is working and he was sorting out the monitor last I spoke to him.

#7470 1 year ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I have a friend who has 2. I don’t know if he’ll sell though. Shoot me a PM and I’ll ask him.

Quoted from Mrbill:

I have 2 cabs. A friend of mine is working on them. I told him to get mine going and then I will sell off the spare. He is fixing it for me as a favor and is way too busy to take on the time and effort to fix the 2nd one. He probably knows what needs to be done to it to make it work. Mine is working and he was sorting out the monitor last I spoke to him.

definitely interested I used to dump quarters in one when I was in school at the local Bowling alley

#7472 1 year ago

Looking for a Stranger Things LE…

#7473 1 year ago

Selli my Chicago Coin Foreign Legion 2 player black lighted 1971 arcade gun game. One or two players, refurbished, new translight, guns and coin door repainted, new blacklight planes, machine gun action with sound and vibration, set on free play, with manual and schematic, electronic sounds for planes being hit and flying. This is a very large and heavy game. Size is 34" wide by 49" deep by 74" tall You will need a pickup truck and a friend to move this.
    Located in Sacramento, CA No shipping
    $1400
    youtube

IMG_1219 (resized).jpegIMG_1219 (resized).jpegIMG_1220 (resized).jpegIMG_1220 (resized).jpegIMG_1221 (resized).jpegIMG_1221 (resized).jpeg
    #7474 1 year ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Selli my Chicago Coin Foreign Legion

Oh man this looks awesome!

#7475 1 year ago

Agreed! I wish I could take it off your hands but too many projects right now...

#7476 1 year ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Selli my Chicago Coin Foreign Legion 2 player black lighted 1971 arcade gun game. One or two players, refurbished, new translight, guns and coin door repainted, new blacklight planes, machine gun action with sound and vibration, set on free play, with manual and schematic, electronic sounds for planes being hit and flying. This is a very large and heavy game. Size is 34" wide by 49" deep by 74" tall You will need a pickup truck and a friend to move this.
    Located in Sacramento, CA No shipping
    $1400
    youtube
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Game is sold

#7477 1 year ago

Need to sell off the collection, the details of our cross country move have solidified... we'll be apartment living for a bit while we get a new house built. Rather they find a home than pay to move and store them for a year.

BkSOR LE: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134073
    Mando LE: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132418
    Breakshot: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132856
    GoT Pro: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134074

#7478 1 year ago

Looking for something to trade my pool sharks for, if you have anything let me know.

#7479 1 year ago

Looking for a Maiden Aces High Topper if anyone has one or knows someone….

#7480 1 year ago

First owner Iron Maiden premium for sale.
    Pics and info now updated in marketplace.

#7481 1 year ago

I am thinking of trading out my Stern PoTC for a low-usage Munsters here in Eastbay/NorCal. This PoTC was still sealed NIB until 6 months ago and sold to me by the collector looking to sell off his entire collection of 150 machines as he downsized in life... It sat boxed for 15 years and only recently unpacked! It had 9 games played when I updated the firmware, which now say it says 14 games and 86 BALLS have been played.

It is perfect and has a ColorDMD installed, side blades and LEDs throughout, gold dabloon shooter rod, LEDspeakers, new cabinet mounted internal subwoofer replacement, golden leg bolts and custom wood speaker panel. I also installed the Jack the monkey and spash guard replacement rope railing mods from Dystopic which are VERY nice! Latest boot rom and audio GAME ROM installed. Looks and work like new.

Drop me a line if curious.

#7482 1 year ago

I will be heading up to Reno on Monday the 9th of May, returning on Thursday the 12th for some much earned R&R. Let me know if anyone needs help moving along the 880, 680, 80 corridor on those dates. Thanks.

J
    Fat J's Pin Wagon
    Santa Cruz

#7483 1 year ago

Looking to possibly trade my super nice Indy (rad-Cals, brass everything, lior sculpts, elite topper, etc). Ideally looking for a JJP POTC or possibly a Mid Madness Royal. DM if interested.

#7484 1 year ago

What’s a WOZ YBR with Witch Mod 2.0 and Cliffys with about 50 plays go for these days.

#7485 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

What’s a WOZ YBR with Witch Mod 2.0 and Cliffys with about 50 plays go for these days.

I have a Totem that I wasn't planning on selling, but we could probably trade for that pretty even.

#7486 1 year ago

Reduced Bally Wizard to move fast. at $1500 until Sunday then will put in storage if it doesnt sell. Everything works, Nice pin.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129792

#7487 1 year ago
    Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I will be heading up to Reno on Monday the 9th of May, returning on Thursday the 12th for some much earned R&R. Let me know if anyone needs help moving along the 880, 680, 80 corridor on those dates. Thanks.
    J
    Fat J's Pin Wagon
    Santa Cruz

Hit me up if you want to stop bye and play some pinball during the day sometime at my office.

J

#7488 1 year ago

Mos def, but thanks for reminding me. My trip is postponed til Monday the 23rd because Spooky is delivering my HW next week. I already found a job coming down from reno but I'm still open for the trip up. Let me know if you or anyone need anything brought up that week.

I will stop by next time . What night is your league? BTW How did your crew enjoy the Namco Bowl O Rama?

J
    Fat J's Pin Wagon
    Santa Cruz

#7489 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Wurlitzer or Rockola cd juke if anyone know of one...

J
    Fat J's Pin Wagon
    Santa Cruz

#7490 1 year ago

Just listed Custom LOTR LE in the market place. Reno NV

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134974

#7491 1 year ago

We're moving and I'm shrinking my collection.

Machine - For Sale
    Firepower Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Players condition Firepower that was partially restored. Fast and fun game! See my hardtop installation thread of this machine here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firep...”
    2022-05-07
    Gauting, BY
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 231 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
    Comet Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Comet for sale in San Jose, CA. Fun game! Pros - Playfield in decent condition - Comet LEDs throughout - New standup target decals - Boards: New capacitors on ...”
    2022-05-07
    Gauting, BY
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 327 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#7492 1 year ago

It’s a reach, but if anyone has a set of Stranger Thing prem/le screen decals or an alternative, I’m looking. Thank you.

#7493 1 year ago

Getting ready to list iron maiden limited edition with the new sarcophagus mod, aces high topper, and Pinwoofer stereo system. Today there is pooling around a couple of post. I fixed it with a Cliffy carbon fiber ring. Stern is sending me a new playfiled and I will forward this to the purchaser when it arrives.

$18k

Added 22 months ago:

Decided to keep this pin for now

#7494 1 year ago

Anyone local interested in possibly taking over my spot for a Halloween CE? I had put down a deposit of $2000 last summer with Joe at Pinball Star, and I would like to get that back, so I would be asking around that price to take my spot.

My game was #406, and I deferred for now. You might be able to get a game pretty quickly given that.

I had major house issues to take care of this year and now have bills to pay that need to take precedence over the game. If you're interested, feel free to let me know. Thanks.

#7496 1 year ago

I have a beat the clock EM that came into my hands that I don’t have a lot of use for. Supposedly it works (I’m sure it has some issues) I haven’t plugged it in or down anything with it yet as I had a chewed up cord on it. $500 would take it if someone is interested.

BA18FDB1-6838-4373-B22F-2ED750952F7B (resized).jpegBA18FDB1-6838-4373-B22F-2ED750952F7B (resized).jpeg
    #7497 1 year ago

Anyone got any projects there wanting to get rid of?

#7498 1 year ago

Edit:
    Sold what I needed locally.

#7499 1 year ago

That is an expensive car.

#7500 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thomas3184:

That is an expensive car.

It is... I don't expect all these to sell. Just need to sell a couple. Shot gun approach. I will pull the listings after a couple of them sell.

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 167.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/150?hl=sfbp36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.