Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,387 posts
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 168.
    #7151 2 years ago

Just listed my Rick and Morty HUO Bloodsuckers edition-

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124008

#7152 2 years ago

Selling my Whirlwind with a beautiful CPR playfield!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124065

#7153 2 years ago

I am looking for a Ghostbusters and a Deadpool premium. If you have either one let me know how much you want for them I’m also willing to just pay cash.

Possibly willing to trade one of the following games. Will add cash if there’s a price difference. I have an Aerosmith premium, Hobbit Smaug gold, Metallica premium, Star Trek next generation, Mandalorian pro.

#7154 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Hopefully nobody pisses on your rug Couldn’t choose a more fitting floor pad for a pinwagon

It was Wu!

#7155 2 years ago

Looking for a Totan, I can either do all cash or trade a huo modded Star Wars comic pro plus cash.
    Harley D.

#7156 2 years ago

Hey there everyone! Pin Wagon update. It's been one month since I picked up the reigns of the Pin Wagon and it has been a blast. Started off moving a candy cab across the bay. Followed that up with 3 trips down south and a stop in Sac. That was awesome because I was able to check out the Thunder Valley poker tournament after the drop off. Chopped three ways for a grand. Nice. Last week I hired the Pin Wagon myself and took a trip to pick up a pin in the SLC with a stop in Reno both ways. Lots of fun. I'm booked til after Thanksgiving but let me know if you need anything after that. Just a heads up. I will be less likely to take jobs north and east of CA until springtime. I don't like the snow. Thanks for all the positivity. I couldn't do this without all of the awesome pinheads out there.

J
    Fat J's Pin Wagon

#7157 2 years ago

Well it’s been a while since I’ve sold anything here.
    Is it required that the item be linked to a marketplace ad these days?
    I am helping a friend in Discovery Bay sell his pins.

I have to preface this with my life has been cursed with all kinds of problems recently and I’m pretty bogged down.
    That being said, I will certainly reply to replies or PMs but if you want the pictures it might take a few days for me to dig them up… it’s been several months and I take lots of pictures of all kinds of nonsense on a daily basis LOL.

I’m not sure what today’s NorCal prices are, so I’m just going off of what the Pinside machine database indicates.

Great condition Stern 2007 Spider-Man. It has the subway train and building mods that go over quite a distance over the return ramps. Those mods are pretty pricey from what I understand. It’s got upgraded speakers in it, or at least a better woofer. Shaker motor. If I recall the armor is Chromed out. The side rails are the aftermarket Ritchie ones with the web pattern at the flipper buttons. LEDs I believe.
    $5400

HUO very low plays Metallica Pro. Upgraded speakers, or at least a better woofer. There might be more to it but I don’t recall. A really good looking machine.
    $5500

Dr Dude . The numerical displays are perfect and probably aftermarket. There are a couple plastics with little bits broken off. I believe you can get some of those such as the slingshots. I think there’s probably a light or two out, and I think it has LEDs.
    Overall good shape for a machine of it’s age.
    The price listed on the Pinside “Machines” data base seems pretty high. But it’s been along time since I’ve bought the machine that era. Maybe they went way up in price from 10 years ago?
    $2900 but definitely willing to take less.

I’m doing this these descriptions from my faulty memory, but if a serious inquiry pops up, my pictures will certainly convey what’s what quite accurately.

Thanks!

BobC

#7158 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Don't forget your cost to ship it to them... Armor is heavy & bulky to ship!
    I've had 5-6 sets of armor done at MAAS Brothers in Livermore. They charge approx $150 set. Set being: 4 legs, glass lock-down bar, 2 side rails, 2 back-box hinges and about a dozen bolts. This is excluding coin door, I've not done any coin doors.
    NOTE: They are temporarily closed due to Covid-19
    Kerry

Kerry_Richard

Kerry,

Bringing up an older topic. I contacted MAAS and they are reopened for business. Their hours are from 6 AM to 2 PM and will take walk-ins.
    I am hoping to bring some parts to them for Powder Coating to see how they do things.

Thanks for the hint sir!

#7159 2 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

Well it’s been a while since I’ve sold anything here.
    Is it required that the item be linked to a marketplace ad these days?
    I am helping a friend in Discovery Bay sell his pins.
    I have to preface this with my life has been cursed with all kinds of problems recently and I’m pretty bogged down.
    That being said, I will certainly reply to replies or PMs but if you want the pictures it might take a few days for me to dig them up… it’s been several months and I take lots of pictures of all kinds of nonsense on a daily basis LOL.
    I’m not sure what today’s NorCal prices are, so I’m just going off of what the Pinside machine database indicates.
    Great condition Stern 2007 Spider-Man. It has the subway train and building mods that go over quite a distance over the return ramps. Those mods are pretty pricey from what I understand. It’s got upgraded speakers in it, or at least a better woofer. Shaker motor. If I recall the armor is Chromed out. The side rails are the aftermarket Ritchie ones with the web pattern at the flipper buttons. LEDs I believe.
    $5400
    HUO very low plays Metallica Pro. Upgraded speakers, or at least a better woofer. There might be more to it but I don’t recall. A really good looking machine.
    $5500
    Dr Dude . The numerical displays are perfect and probably aftermarket. There are a couple plastics with little bits broken off. I believe you can get some of those such as the slingshots. I think there’s probably a light or two out, and I think it has LEDs.
    Overall good shape for a machine of it’s age.
    The price listed on the Pinside “Machines” data base seems pretty high. But it’s been along time since I’ve bought the machine that era. Maybe they went way up in price from 10 years ago?
    $2900 but definitely willing to take less.
    I’m doing this these descriptions from my faulty memory, but if a serious inquiry pops up, my pictures will certainly convey what’s what quite accurately.
    Thanks!
    BobC

PM sent on Spider man

#7160 2 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Kerry_Richard
    Kerry,
    Bringing up an older topic. I contacted MAAS and they are reopened for business. Their hours are from 6 AM to 2 PM and will take walk-ins.
    I am hoping to bring some parts to them for Powder Coating to see how they do things.
    Thanks for the hint sir!

Happy to hear this! thanks for posting.

#7161 2 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

Assuming it's an EM version, Chris Kuntz is the best in the bay.

https://www.pinballpirate.com/

To be fair, Chris really likes early Bally games, too.

#7162 2 years ago

Just posted my restored Seawitch in the marketplace. Give yourself an early holiday present! You’re not going to find a faster, better looking, better built example than this.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “A fully restored Seawitch ready for the holidays! She's fast and beautiful. * Cabinet stripped, stenciled and clear coated with 2pac. No rough edges where colors overlap - smooth ...”
    2021-11-18
    Davis, CA
    5,500 (OBO)
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 296 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#7163 2 years ago

Nice work. Gorgeous!

#7164 2 years ago

The Metallica, Spider-Man, and Doctor dude are all spoken for

thank you for all those that responded

BobC

#7165 2 years ago

I have a friend about to sell her rocky and bulwinkle. Send me a pm if interested. I WILL get pics and a better description soon.

#7166 2 years ago

Seawitch is sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest and for all the kind words.

#7167 2 years ago

Going through a bunch of stuff (finally unpacking after moving over five months ago). I somehow have an extra, brand new sheet of standard width tempered glass. $30 local pickup in Davis. I’ve also got two used sheets of standard width untempered glass free for the taking. I’ve got a bunch of other stuff listed in the marketplace with more to come.

#7168 2 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving, NorCal gang! Hope everyone has a great day. I don't know about you but I for one am very thankful for the great new games we got in the past year, it's a great time for pinball!!!

#7169 2 years ago
    Quoted from andre060:Happy Thanksgiving, NorCal gang! Hope everyone has a great day. I don't know about you but I for one am very thankful for the great new games we got in the past year, it's a great time for pinball!!!

You too dude!

#7170 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Dracula; if you have one for sale, please let me know.

Added over 2 years ago:

Found one.

#7171 2 years ago

Anyone use local powder coating services? I've contacted Maas brothers, but their either too busy or not interested

#7172 2 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Anyone use local powder coating services? I've contacted Maas brothers, but their either too busy or not interested

Darn! Well since I was the one that just suggested them again, I apologize. I was told over the phone just to walk in with the stuff.
    Since I'm getting a pile ready to get powder coated, I was hoping to use them.

#7173 2 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Darn! Well since I was the one that just suggested them again, I apologize. I was told over the phone just to walk in with the stuff.
    Since I'm getting a pile ready to get powder coated, I was hoping to use them.

No worries at all...You might have better luck....I'll try and call them again next week

#7174 2 years ago

Have my AIQ up for sale, just 165 plays.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123634

#7175 2 years ago

Fat J's Pin Wagon is in the city today dropping off a BSD that had the playfield swapped by Pinball Panic in Morgan Hill. Beautiful work Devin and thanks for thinking of me for delivery!

#7176 2 years ago

Hey all! Haven't posted to Pinside in a very long time. I posted this Wanted Ad in the Marketplace, but bluespin recommended I post here as well. (I hope Turlock qualifies as Nor Cal. )

I'm looking for a good used coin door assembly for my Gottlieb Mibs restoration. The door shell itself doesn't need to be aesthetically perfect or anything (or even nice), but it needs to be complete with all the internal parts. It's alright if the internal parts are dirty, but no corrosion. The coin door assembly doesn't need to be from a Mibs specifically, but it should be from a late '60s to mid-'70s Gottlieb. Thanks for any help!

#7177 2 years ago

Just listed for sale: HUO REFINERY EDITION METALLICA (PRO) #10

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/125340

#7178 2 years ago
    Quoted from Odysseus2001:

I'm looking for a good used coin door assembly for my Gottlieb Mibs restoration. The door shell itself doesn't need to be aesthetically perfect or anything (or even nice), but it needs to be complete with all the internal parts. It's alright if the internal parts are dirty, but no corrosion. The coin door assembly doesn't need to be from a Mibs specifically, but it should be from a late '60s to mid-'70s Gottlieb. Thanks for any help!

Found a coin door assembly for my Mibs! Thanks @racingpin. (And thanks bluespin for the lead.) I wanted to post this follow-up to close out my request.

#7179 2 years ago

Looking for a WOZ Emerald or Ruby Red Editions. Anyone have one for sale?????

#7180 2 years ago

Getting ready to list a very nice Dialed In LE in Reno.

#7181 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

Getting ready to list a very nice Dialed In LE in Reno.

Dang man ! You go thru a lot of pins !

#7182 2 years ago
    Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Dang man ! You go thru a lot of pins !

Just a couple...

Nicest Dialed In LE on the west coast just listed here... I am the second owner. My friend had it dropped shipped from JJP brand New.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/125784

#7183 2 years ago

Anyone have a Munster's Premium going up for sale soon? Looking for a "low-miles" machine...

Added over 2 years ago:

Also considering picking up a clean Stern POTC...

#7184 2 years ago

Nice Hobbit Smaug Gold Special Edition up for sale, $11,500 or best offer. Recently fully shopped, all plastics, ramps, building pieces removed from playfield for a deep clean, 100% new playfield plastics installed, all new clear Titan rubbers, all lights, switches checked, connections checked, Smaug servo replaced, slings rebuilt with new mounts for both axes and new axe pieces and stickers. Cleaned and polished everything. Beautiful machine with hammered gold armor.

Will consider west coast trades, modern sterns, pro or premiums. Feel free to offer other titles not listed for trades but my favs tend to be modern Sterns, Jersey Jack machines, and popular 90's titles.

Looking for Deadpool, Ghostbusters, Wizard of Oz, but feel free to send me offers. Will do 2 for 1 trades, add cash, take cash, lol

#7185 2 years ago

That Smaug is very tempting...

#7186 2 years ago

Off beat question for the home users...

Has anyone taken their insider connect kit out of godzilla and put into another game?

The apron might need to be swapped, not sure if there would be any real challenges. I'd like to put it on different games for a month or so each to see the achievements and get the mode on Iron Maiden that appears to only be on insider connected.

#7187 2 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Has anyone taken their insider connect kit out of godzilla and put into another game?
    The apron might need to be swapped, not sure if there would be any real challenges. I'd like to put it on different games for a month or so each to see the achievements and get the mode on Iron Maiden that appears to only be on insider connected.

If you mean madness multiball (on Maiden), that was available on the prem/Le before the connect.

#7188 2 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

If you mean madness multiball (on Maiden), that was available on the prem/Le before the connect.

I have a Pro, I think it's new to the Pro, but possibly only with the insider connected.
    I also have a Mando and AIQ so the achievements would be a nice to have between the games (even if only for a couple months on each)

I am going to try it, why not? LOL
    My AIQ Pro has a hole under the decal for the scanner and the port has a blank ethernet inside the port. If it seems to work, I'll just peel off the decal.
    I figure Mando will have the same hole. Hopefully Iron Maiden will have something similar

V1.10.0 - November 18th, 2021
    =============================
    - Insider Connected - achievements added. see achievement list on https://insider.sternpinball.com
    - Can I Play With Madness - mode has now been added to the game if you are connected to Stern IC
    - Attract - updated Legacy of the Beast tour dates for 2022

- Adjustment Changes:
    - added "MADNESS MODE ENABLED"
    - added "MADNESS BALL SAVE TIME"
    - added "MADNESS BALL LOCK TIME"
    - added "MADNESS EXTRA BALL STAGE"

20211209_190322 (resized).jpg20211209_190322 (resized).jpg
    #7189 2 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Someone did the work for you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11RfpKi4Pd7I0E5fRpZh86YdCjwuZoIkY/view

#7190 2 years ago

Sweet Baby Jesus!!! THANKS!!!
    Perfect timing, my cutters were in my hand about to start removing zipties,but this is way better than moving the scanner.

#7191 2 years ago

Stern is probably scheming pretty hard at how to stop this, but I don't have much faith in their intelligence

#7192 2 years ago

I wonder if you couldn't take the device and make it plug in portable?

#7193 2 years ago

I bought the dongle, 16gb card, Rj45 splitter, Rj45 coupler for roughly $45 after tax with free Amazon prime shipping. I need to buy or find ethernet cables to do the job (maybe $15?)

Each additional game from that point on is only going to cost $30 + ethernet cables. Only 1 game will be able to connect at a time and there will be multiple ethernet cables running from GZ to other games, LOL

This is saving a home user $140 and doesn't buy an apron or the scanner. If someone could source the scanner for cheap, this would be more of a ideal "cheap DIY mod"

#7194 2 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I bought the dongle, 16gb card, Rj45 splitter, Rj45 coupler for roughly $45 after tax with free Amazon prime shipping. I need to buy or find ethernet cables to do the job (maybe $15?)
    Each additional game from that point on is only going to cost $30 + ethernet cables. Only 1 game will be able to connect at a time and there will be multiple ethernet cables running from GZ to other games, LOL
    This is saving a home user $140 and doesn't buy an apron or the scanner. If someone could source the scanner for cheap, this would be more of a ideal "cheap DIY mod"

The 16gb card is blank? What is its purpose?

#7195 2 years ago
    Quoted from DruTheFu:

That Smaug is very tempting...

11k or bo

1 week later
    #7196 2 years ago

Want to give a shout out and thanks to Llabnip1972 from Fat J's Pin Wagon. Picked up and delivered a Jurassic Park Prem to me. Super easy to work with J and communication was great! I highly recommend Fat J's Pin Wagon service. Thanks J!

Image from iOS (10) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (10) (resized).jpg

#7197 2 years ago

Thinking of selling my ACDC premium vault to make room,let me know

Added over 2 years ago:

pending

#7198 2 years ago

I have a really nice Batman 66 Premium with custom mods, armor and powder coatings(pinball refinery). Cliffy, shaker, art blades, plastics protectors. Less than 500 plays $11k for locals.
    Rare Adam West card. Not all premiums came with the Adam West signed card.
    Reno NV

#7199 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Thinking of selling my ACDC premium vault to make room,let me know

What does an AC/DC premium go for these days?

#7200 2 years ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:

What does an AC/DC premium go for these days?

9 pending

There are 8,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/144?hl=codhollandaise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.