(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 168.
    #7001 2 years ago

may trade my star trek Le for EHOH or munsters le .Not sure yet but may post soon.

#7002 2 years ago

About to list my TNA with low plays to make room for another pin on my list. Hit me up if interested for pics / details.

#7003 2 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

A friend of mine (not on pinside) has a project machine for sale a 1979 Williams Laser Ball. Solid cab some backglass flaking, alkaline damage on the board. he's asking $350.He also has a Fish Tales & a DP Diner he's selling, in Vacaville local pickup only... pm me if interested to set something up.

Diner & Fish Tales sold..Lazer Ball project is still available. He’s flexible on price

#7004 2 years ago

Wow, pinball in Oct just became the Big news.
    Cal extreme is now ON!!!
    Dixon the weekend before.
    If I'm not working I'll be at both events.

#7005 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wow, pinball in Oct just became the Big news.
    Cal extreme is now ON!!!
    Dixon the weekend before.
    If I'm not working I'll be at both events.

I'll be at both on the Saturdays. Look forward to seeing you there!

#7006 2 years ago

rocky mountain pinball showdown. Denver Co. October 22-24.

lots to do in October this year.

#7007 2 years ago

I am out of room and I have another machine arriving this week, so getting ready to sell my Stern Rollercoaster Tycoon (Pat Lawlor). It's in amazing condition, NO playfield wear, everything perfectly functional, ColorDMD installed, cabinet pristine, Cliffy right ramp protector installed. If you like wire ramps, this one is your game! I am thinking $4500 before I list. Located in East Bay, Norcal. PM me.

#7008 2 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

rocky mountain pinball showdown. Denver Co. October 22-24.
    lots to do in October this year.

This is Nor CAL pinball, not Nor COL pinball dude!

#7009 2 years ago

I have a Primus in Reno. Hit me up if interested.

#7011 2 years ago

I'm looking for EM repair in Modesto. I can transport the game for repair or have someone come out. It's a Top Score with the score motor continuously running.

#7012 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

I'm looking for EM repair in Modesto. I can transport the game for repair or have someone come out. It's a Top Score with the score motor continuously running.

Talk to JethroP
    I imagine you will need to deliver it to the south bay, but he does good work.

#7013 2 years ago

sooo is someone going to come forward and tell us about the $750 data east batman they snagged off craigslist on saturday lol
    i saw the ad at the hour mark and knew then that it was gone...it didn't stop me from texting the seller and calling but no answer ha ha. i wish i had took a sceenshot though...

#7014 2 years ago

JethroP fixed a few machines for me recently, great guy and very knowledgeable. i highly recommend him.

#7016 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

sooo is someone going to come forward and tell us about the $750 data east batman they snagged off craigslist on saturday lol
    i saw the ad at the hour mark and knew then that it was gone...it didn't stop me from texting the seller and calling but no answer ha ha. i wish i had took a sceenshot though...

I saw that too! I texted and called (he even read my texts) and no reply. And I texted about 20 minutes after the ad was posted. Somebody scored.

#7017 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Gottlieb wedge head. Anybody have one they're ready to part with? Projects are ok.

#7018 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

I'm looking for a Gottlieb wedge head. Anybody have one they're ready to part with? Projects are ok.

PM sent.

#7019 2 years ago

Star trek Le removed from sale pending due to cold feet,see ad if interested

#7020 2 years ago

Have a players condition Terminator 2. Cabinet is banged up but sturdy, and playfield has some insert wear. Game has chrome flipper bats and bright eyes on the skull. Game plays well other then recently two of the pop bumpers have gotten sluggish/not regularly firing. I have been meaning to rebuild the pops but am about to move houses. If anyone wants it for $2,000 and save me from moving it, send me a PM. Happy to share pics.

Sold

#7021 2 years ago
    Quoted from daley:

Have a players condition Terminator 2. Cabinet is banged up but sturdy, and playfield has some insert wear. Game has chrome flipper bats and bright eyes on the skull. Game plays well other then recently two of the pop bumpers have gotten sluggish/not regularly firing. I have been meaning to rebuild the pops but am about to move houses. If anyone wants it for $2,000 and save me from moving it, send me a PM. Happy to share pics.

Considering the current banning auction prices this should sell in all of 8 minutes. GLWS.

#7022 2 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Considering the current banning auction prices this should sell in all of 8 minutes. GLWS.

Jeez no joke. Someone’s gonna be happy.

#7023 2 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Was probably closer to 30 mins...

#7024 2 years ago

Friend of mine is looking for a TZ. Anyone know what's up with the one in Marin (other than being listed way too high $)? It's been on CL for what, a year now? Maybe more? Anyone talk to the seller and see what's up with it, or even go see it in person? Maybe they just don't want to budge on price?

#7025 2 years ago

Putting the feelers out to see if anyone is interested in a trade for a HUO IMDN premium.

Fully loaded with upgrades. Shaker motor, stern art blades, pin monk flipper coolers (4), pin monk 3D anubis, pin monk colored gels, pin monk quiet fan kit, pinwoofer speakers and sub, external sub, limited edition interactive plane (only 20 made), action button (yes, modded to allow for action button), full Cliffy set, and lenticular apron cards.

Primarily looking for a JP2 premium or LE. Can +/- “cash money” as needed. Would also consider trades for the following titles:

MM
    EHOH
    TZ
    TOM
    P3 Multimorphic
    AFM

PM me if interested. I’ll be at PAGG and CAX for an easy swap.

#7027 2 years ago

MMR, stainless trim that I’m going to do a light shop/cleaning/rerubber on and then it will be officially for sale. Game is great shape, HUO, no color chip installed yet.

10k with me buying and installing the color chip

$9500 if you buy it without and want to do it yourself.

Ad will be listed for all of pinside once rerubber is done. Posting in local sections now as a heads up. Lmk if intersted.

Added over 3 years ago:

no longer for sale.

#7028 2 years ago

Planning to list my Guns N' Roses LE for $10k. Hoping to keep it local so giving a quick heads up here. Ping me for more pics.

DSC03764 (resized).JPGDSC03764 (resized).JPG
    #7029 2 years ago

Going to list a Captain Fantastic in Reno with a hardtop and playfield protector. $2550
    Cabinet show wear.

8BEE991F-FC77-47FC-92E3-1AECA3FC7B10 (resized).jpeg8BEE991F-FC77-47FC-92E3-1AECA3FC7B10 (resized).jpeg
    #7030 2 years ago

Selling a beautiful NOS TSPP playfield. Free local pickup or you can pick it up at PAGG and CAX. PM me if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121071

#7031 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Pulling a LW JP off of route tonight. It's been a solid machine for years. The snagger works great. Here's a video:

Had LEDs when I bought it a couple...”

2021-09-23
    San Ramon, CA
    2,600 (OBO)
    Archived after: 17 days
    Viewed: 1000 times

Just a bump.

#7032 2 years ago

What's the deal with the seller in Oakland I keep seeing on CL? Always has photos on what looks to be a laminate floor, games barely played, new-ish Stern titles, that are always way over-priced? Been meaning to ask this for a while, figured you guys would know the story.

#7033 2 years ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

What's the deal with the seller in Oakland I keep seeing on CL? Always has photos on what looks to be a laminate floor, games barely played, new-ish Stern titles, that are always way over-priced? Been meaning to ask this for a while, figured you guys would know the story.

I assumed that was Whitney....

#7034 2 years ago
    Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I assumed that was Whitney....

Damn auto correct. I typed Whiney

#7035 2 years ago

F#ck. Sorry. I assumed that was Whitey

#7036 2 years ago

Could be bayareapinster but I doubt it. I've actually done business with the pinster and he was super cool. Kind of like if James Bond and Manny Paquio had a baby and that baby grew up to sling pins. Very easy to do business with.

#7037 2 years ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

John Tennler. He is a good photographer, but I know a few people personally who still had to put a decent amount of coin in just to get the game playing right.

#7038 2 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

John Tennler. He is a good photographer, but I know a few people personally who still had to put a decent amount of coin in just to get the game playing right.

For the prices he charges those machines should be perfect!

#7039 2 years ago

Iron Maiden topper $200 in Reno

F2ADAC68-DF76-499F-AE64-99D74CD9BA64 (resized).jpegF2ADAC68-DF76-499F-AE64-99D74CD9BA64 (resized).jpeg
    #7040 2 years ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Correct... John Tennler out of Oakland. He goes by Pinball Picker. Whitey is out of Burlingame / San Mateo area

#7041 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Correct... John Tennler out of Oakland. He goes by Pinball Picker. Whitey is out of Burlingame / San Mateo area

Who's the Fremont guy with the warehouse off Warm Springs? I helped a friend pick up his CFTBL there once.

#7042 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zee:

Who's the Fremont guy with the warehouse off Warm Springs? I helped a friend pick up his CFTBL there once.

My new best friend as soon as he's outted!

#7043 2 years ago

I posted some backglasses for sale in the PAGG 2021 threads. Also have a CL ad if you are interested.

Thanks!

#7044 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zee:

Did he have some race cars in that warehouse? if so I bought a FH off him several years ago.

#7045 2 years ago
    Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Did he have some race cars in that warehouse? if so I bought a FH off him several years ago.

I think so. He had a few of the more-popular Bally/Williams titles in there I guess he was selling off.

#7046 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zee:

I think so. He had a few of the more-popular Bally/Williams titles in there I guess he was selling off.

Yup that is him, super nice guys!

#7047 2 years ago

Did I hear race cars??? For anyone who is into that sort of thing…. Highly recommend a trip to the Bruce Canepa shop in Scotts Valley. He’s got about $200 million dollars worth of cars in there. Free entry.

#7048 2 years ago

I fixed a High Speed at exotic car rental place Club Sportiva in San Jose last week. Nicest car in there was a McLaren 600. Pin was next to the bar and Ferrari pool table. Emailed pics to Steve Ritchie.

Tennler is a blatant lowballer. If you post a nice game for sale on CL, he'll email you a ridiculously low offer with no other text. 'Will you take $1500?' for a game you're asking $5k.

#7049 2 years ago

For anybody going to PAGG,remember to take your c-19 shot records! They will check to see if your vaccinated!!CAX as well !!

#7050 2 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

For anybody going to PAGG,remember to take your c-19 shot records! They will check to see if your vaccinated!!CAX as well !!

For CAX they will also accept recent negative covid tests in lieu of a vax record. Has to be within 72 hours of the event day. This hassle will keep a lot of people away.

The masking requirement will keep a lot of people away as well. Who wants to spend all day trying to play games with a mask on?

There are 8,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/141?hl=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.