Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,372 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,372 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 168.
    #6751 3 years ago

I added more behind the back box LED flashers today. My wife help me to make a gameplay video and I'm thinking that I don't want to sell now.
    I'd be interested in trading up for another Bally Williams or possibly a Stern plus cash as needed.

#6752 3 years ago

Hey guys selling my last pin. Put a lot of time and cash in it. Really a great example. It’s a Wolverine. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Machine - For Sale
    X-Men (LE) Archived
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is truly a one of a kind XM LE. Carefully modded for optimal play, lighting, and overall look. Color DMD with awesome limited edition Wolverine and Magneto figures. These f...”
    2021-06-22
    Northern California, CA
    6,000 (Firm)
    Archived after: 11 days
    Viewed: 2262 times

#6753 3 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I added more behind the back box LED flashers today. My wife help me to make a gameplay video and I'm thinking that I don't want to sell now.
    I'd be interested in trading up for another Bally Williams or possibly a Stern plus cash as needed.

Just out of curiosity, how did you add the LED to back of the machine? Sounds like a fun mod.

#6754 3 years ago
    Quoted from DavidCPA:

Just out of curiosity, how did you add the LED to back of the machine? Sounds like a fun mod.

I wire them up just like an Undercab kit, hooked up to the flashers. It's just located behind the backbox.
    I always replace all incandescent Flasher with LEDs first, to reduce the amperage

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Hey guys selling my last pin. Put a lot of time and cash in it. Really a great example. It’s a Wolverine. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Machine - For Sale

X-Men (LE)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Highly modded machine that includes limited edition Wolverine and Magneto figures and lots of custom lighting effects. All figures in the pin have been upgraded. Lit up Dark Phoen...”

1 day ago

Northern California, CA

6,000 (OBO)

The_Dude_Abides

XMen LE is a seriously underrated game.
    It has an insane light show and tons of toys/features.
    I sold a Magneto and repurchased a Wolvie.
    Another cool mod for this game it lighting up the X-Insert and ramps with the GI
    I also LOVE the Fatpanda music / voice remix
    They don't come up for sale often anymore.
    I'm sure there will be an xtremely happy buyer

#6756 3 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

XMen LE is a seriously underrated game.
    It has an insane light show and tons of toys/features.
    I sold a Magneto and repurchased a Wolvie.
    Another cool mod for this game it lighting up the X-Insert and ramps with the GI
    I also LOVE the Fatpanda music / voice remix
    They don't come up for sale often anymore.
    I'm sure there will be an xtremely happy buyer

Thanks man! That lighting upgrade is tight. I agree very underrated pin. This is my second one as well & last to go. I sold many top pristine pins before I let go of this one. Many probably would want to slap some sense into me if they knew the other pins that left prior. I can’t help it I just love it.

#6757 3 years ago

One of the best sellers around. Buy with confidence.
    Harley D.

#6759 3 years ago

Still looking for a Metallica premium or LE hit me up if you’re ready to let yours go thanks.

#6760 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a TZ? I’m in Reno and I’m getting ready to list my TZ. Lots or work has gone into this machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/112728

#6761 3 years ago

Does anyone have experience with motion setups?
    I was looking at possibly buying a racing rig with the motion
    https://dofreality.com/#3

Screenshot_20210331-184603_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210331-184603_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #6762 3 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Does anyone have experience with motion setups?
    I was looking at possibly buying a racing rig with the motion
    https://dofreality.com/#3
    [quoted image]

I’m a few years removed from the driving rig game but I will say that that looks like a play seat on a motion base to me...

#6763 3 years ago

I'm getting ready to post up a Rob Zombie with powder coated armor by the pinball refinery. Also Has Medisinyl mods that are no longer available. Interactive backbox, speaker and under cab lighting by Kim. $6k in Reno NV

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/112932

1 week later
    #6764 3 years ago

If anyone has an early Bally that is toast (1979 - 1985) I would be interested. I would like to make a template for a cabinet - that is what I would be using it for. No need for any electronics etc. Thanks!

#6765 3 years ago
    Quoted from 2Fun:

If anyone has an early Bally that is toast (1979 - 1985) I would be interested. I would like to make a template for a cabinet - that is what I would be using it for. No need for any electronics etc. Thanks!

I have a stripped, cleaned and primed power play you can come measure up if it helps. Its not for sale as I'm in the process of Restoration, but its just sitting around until I get to it.

#6766 3 years ago

Anyone Looking for a Primus with Pinwoofer in Reno

#6767 3 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

I have a stripped, cleaned and primed power play you can come measure up if it helps. Its not for sale as I'm in the process of Restoration, but its just sitting around until I get to it.

I put Pinitech LED displays in my power play. In my opinion, looks awesome. Just a thought.

BOPP (resized).jpgBOPP (resized).jpg
    #6768 3 years ago

I have a NIB Rick and Morty up FS if anyone in the area is looking. Would consider trade for new GNR LE/CE.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Trade
    NIB - New in box (personal) - “Up for sale is a sealed NIB Rick and Morty Blood Suckers Edition Factory Extras: Plastic protectors Interior graphics Knocker Kit Installed Interactive RGB Speaker Kit Coinbox &...”
    2021-04-16
    Oakley, CA
    Trade
    Archived after: 6 days
    Viewed: 233 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#6769 2 years ago

WTB 1 of the following:

Avengers Infinity Quest Premium
    ACDC Premium
    Met Premium
    JP Premium
    Hobbit
    The Shadow
    Ghostbusters premium

Maybe another modern Stern premium?

#6770 2 years ago

I have for sale In Reno. Will consider trades.

Primus
    Firepower
    Junglelord

#6771 2 years ago

So we're moving to Texas in the next couple months and I have a few things to part with. I have a project Eros One cocktail table that is free to a good home as well as two Wico dollies which both need work (also free). I'd hate to toss these into the dumpster before we have to go but moving them really is not worth it. Pics attached.

IMG_1586 (resized).jpegIMG_1586 (resized).jpegIMG_1587 (resized).jpegIMG_1587 (resized).jpegIMG_7977 (resized).jpegIMG_7977 (resized).jpeg
    #6772 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

I have for sale In Reno. Will consider trades.
    Primus
    Firepower
    Junglelord

Interested in any arcade ( video ) games ?

#6773 2 years ago

Items are likely spoken for. I’ll post if they fall through.

#6774 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pball:

So we're moving to Texas in the next couple months and I have a few things to part with. I have a project Eros One cocktail table that is free to a good home as well as two Wico dollies which both need work (also free). I'd hate to toss these into the dumpster before we have to go but moving them really is not worth it. Pics attached. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Remember not to bring california with you when you move

#6775 2 years ago

Anyone local have a update from Pam at pinbits? Are they officially done?

#6776 2 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

A couple weeks ago, I went to war with paypal to get a refund for an order that went ignored... They're very obviously not handling any part of their business.
    It doesn't make any sense, as a successful home business, they were even pandemic proof! oh well, pinballdecals.com makes most of what Pam did, they are still at it!

#6777 2 years ago

Last week I worked David at UpKickPinball in Houston to MAKE some custom plastic for a RollerCoasterTycoon mod. He can copy anything you have and can even work from a drawing if thats all you have. His laser cut plastic with polished edges look amazing! It took him 5 days to review my drawing, send a proof image, cut the plastic and send it to me via USMAIL and arrived at my door!

https://www.upkickpinball.com/#/

#6778 2 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

I've been trying here and there to get ahold of Pam to see if they have any ToM ramp flaps and nada.. Which is sad, they made some really great items.

In the mean time, I am testing a waterjet cnc to do my flaps, so far so good!

#6779 2 years ago
    Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I've been trying here and there to get ahold of Pam to see if they have any ToM ramp flaps and nada.. Which is sad, they made some really great items.
    In the mean time, I am testing a waterjet cnc to do my flaps, so far so good!

Cliffy also has the ability to make flaps (and has a bunch already) if your DIY project doesn't yield the results you want.

m

#6780 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheOnlyest:

A couple weeks ago, I went to war with paypal to get a refund for an order that went ignored... They're very obviously not handling any part of their business.
    It doesn't make any sense, as a successful home business, they were even pandemic proof! oh well, pinballdecals.com makes most of what Pam did, they are still at it!

Same. Went months without any communication, and requested a refund through paypal which has been equally lengthy. Best to avoid.

#6781 2 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Last week I worked David at UpKickPinball in Houston to MAKE some custom plastic for a RollerCoasterTycoon mod. He can copy anything you have and can even work from a drawing if that all you have. His laser cut plastic with polished edges look amazing! It took him 5 days to review my drawing, send a proof image, cut the plastic and send it to me via USMAIL and arrived at my door!
    https://www.upkickpinball.com/#/

This is excellent! I have a custom set of plastics that I need made and this fits the bill.

Thank you for this information!

#6782 2 years ago

If anyone in north bay has an “in” with the cl magic seller please let me know. I would
    Like to get that title but he wouldn’t stray from full price, which IMO is above what it’s worth. Thought I’d give it a shot
    Thanks

#6783 2 years ago
    Quoted from topkat:

If anyone in north bay has an “in” with the cl magic seller please let me know. I would
    Like to get that title but he wouldn’t stray from full price, which IMO is above what it’s worth. Thought I’d give it a shot
    Thanks

There is a reason it has been sitting for weeks... Or should I say months?

#6784 2 years ago

Looking for some help from an owner of a Dealer's Choice or Lucky Ace.

I'm fixing up a machine with no plastics at all. If someone could take pics of their plastic I would much appreciate it.

Happy Flipping!

Marcus

#6785 2 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

There is a reason it has been sitting for weeks... Or should I say months?

Funny I was in the car and on my way.. when i had messaged him he said no offers. I thought he meant he had received no offers and was I excited.. then he told
    Me the price is firm . Honestly I will overpay for a title I want... to a point.
    He said he stays away from Pinside so i thought maybe someone here knew him and could get it for a reasonable price. Thanks

#6786 2 years ago
    Quoted from topkat:

Thanks

It is very difficult considering buying a machine from someone who ends their price with "99"....lol

#6787 2 years ago

Not like it’s a super sought after title either. It’s too bad. That’s a title I haven’t seen often. And I’d pay well over pinside avg. But he was not warm and fuzzy at all

#6788 2 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Cliffy also has the ability to make flaps (and has a bunch already) if your DIY project doesn't yield the results you want.
    m

If Cliffy doesn’t have interest in making them you can try Mantis Amusements.

#6789 2 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

If Cliffy doesn’t have interest in making them you can try Mantis Amusements.

Kerry at Mantis made some parts for me when I was working on a SS diverter blade. Excellent work.

#6790 2 years ago

Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Stern transformer pulled from working machines. $250 each + shipping. I also have 2x Whitestar driver boards that match this transformer. Including a picture.”
    2021-04-14
    San Ramon, CA
    Archived after: 94 days
    Viewed: 123 times

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “I have two of these boards. Both were pulled from Stern ticket redemption games. They do not come with the 50V section populated. I started populating one, but decided to move to ...”
    2021-04-14
    San Ramon, CA
    370 (OBO)
    Archived after: 40 days
    Viewed: 148 times

I've got some Stern transformers and power boards for sale, if anyone is interested. Local pickup is fine.

#6791 2 years ago

Just put up an ad for Champion Pub. Fun game, 100% working. Its a clean example. Asking $5900. Cheers!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113785

#6792 2 years ago

Jack-Bot FS $3300 (New legs, Freeplay40 RAMP, LEDs, Undercab & Behind Backbox LEDs, Titan Rubbers, Light up Star Post, and more)

No trades, just for sale

Video:

Pics and descriptions here
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/135#post-6196037

#6793 2 years ago

I've been contemplating trading an MBrLE for a JJP GnR or ???

20210423_090659 (resized).jpg20210423_090659 (resized).jpg20210423_090519 (resized).jpg20210423_090519 (resized).jpg20210422_191312 (resized).jpg20210422_191312 (resized).jpg20210422_191332 (resized).jpg20210422_191332 (resized).jpg20210423_090453 (resized).jpg20210423_090453 (resized).jpg
    #6794 2 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I've been contemplating trading an MBrLE for a JJP GnR or ???[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that the one that was just purchased out of the flipper room a couple days ago? The high score initials give it away. Unless you know another DPD...

#6795 2 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Is that the one that was just purchased out of the flipper room a couple days ago? The high score initials give it away. Unless you know another DPD...

DPD is such a cheater.

20210425_192024 (resized).jpg20210425_192024 (resized).jpg
    #6796 2 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

DPD is such a cheater.
    [quoted image]

Hahaha... You can't let him play your games unless you plan on doing a reset or being second fiddle.

#6797 2 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Yes, it was. I have played about 20 games (and got high score #3 after making it to the wizard mode the 2nd time)
    It's a BEAUTIFUL machine, but I think I'd end up enjoying something else more. If I was more of a collector than a player, I'd be smarter and not let beauties like this go.
    Having High Scores gives scoring goals

20210425_194228 (resized).jpg20210425_194228 (resized).jpg
    #6798 2 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Yes, it was. I have played about 20 games (and got high score #3 after making it to the wizard mode the 2nd time)
    It's a BEAUTIFUL machine, but I think I'd end up enjoying something else more. If I was more of a collector than a player, I'd be smarter and not let beauties like this go.

Thats monster bash! Not the deepest of games but fun in a crowd.

And yes that things is absolutely gorgeous. Good luck finding the right one for you. Cheers!

#6799 2 years ago

Anything else for sale at the Flipper Room Mike?

#6800 2 years ago

Let me know what f you want to sell that AC/DC back to me. I believe you put in a restaurant or bar. I have a friend who wants it.

There are 8,372 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/136?hl=flippersticks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.