Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 167.
    #6401 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Your pin is sitting at $6900 with no takers. I offered $6500. You did not have the courtesy to respond.
    You also tried to flip a restored Fish Tales for $6000 that I had just sold you for $4200 earlier this year. You acted like you wanted it, but apparently you just wanted to flip it.
    I don't recall bidding on anything else of yours and certainly won't in the future as you are now on my Bad Seller and Bad Buyer list.

I remember that FT...it was nice, but not worth $6K....

#6402 3 years ago

Is there anyone here that is getting games from Replay FX that needs/wants to group the shipping? I will be setting up an STI shipment for at least 3 games right now. There is possibly a 4th and maybe even a 5th game, I am waiting for the confirmation. The more machines added the cheaper for all of us. Let me know and I can give you the details.

#6403 3 years ago

Is anyone here selling the JP Premium on CL? Thanks.

#6404 3 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Is there anyone here that is getting games from Replay FX that needs/wants to group the shipping? I will be setting up an STI shipment for at least 3 games right now. There is possibly a 4th and maybe even a 5th game, I am waiting for the confirmation. The more machines added the cheaper for all of us. Let me know and I can give you the details.

Just out of curiosity, is there any listing of what they have for sale currently?

#6405 3 years ago
    Quoted from eb94114:

Is anyone here selling the JP Premium on CL? Thanks.

Yes, that looks like Sluggo39 based on the location and the Avengers next to JP.

#6406 3 years ago
    Quoted from InsideOutlane:

Just out of curiosity, is there any listing of what they have for sale currently?

This is a live list of what they have left... https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C182838E6193FD56!30975&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!ADdTVGe7AGwGy6Q

#6407 3 years ago

Actually, we had agreed on a price, $6850, and then he magically disappeared, only to come back with a text of $6500? To which I ignored.

S

Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Also - negotiation used to be a thing . Make a counter or atleast acknowledge the offer given and “ thanks but no “ . A little curtesy leaves the door open in the future for this or other deals/trades . I never understood people getting offended when a “ no thanks “ will do .

#6408 3 years ago

You actually offered $6850, then disappeared... which is why I ignored your 'second offer'.

Lame.

Your pin is sitting at $6900 with no takers. I offered $6500. You did not have the courtesy to respond

#6409 3 years ago

DEAD WRONG... AGAIN.

I traded that Fish Tales you sold me, to get my deadpool pro back that I then sold a few month later. I gave a friend a nice deal on it... if he decided to ASK more, that's up to him... meanwhile, he traded it for a stranger things pro, and everyone was happy... except you apparently.

I'm actually glad you didnt buy it. I installed the UV Kit, and the new code... and she's a keeper! At least for now.

So anything else to say here? Or are we done?

See attached text where I sold Fish Tales to Oliver. The second text is where I followed up on if he was enjoying it. It was a trade... I never posted fish tales for $6k, although he does live about 5 miles away, might have looked like my area, but wasnt.

I dont 'flip' games, but i do buy and sell a lot, sometimes I'll sell a game just weeks after buying, no big deal, but I do price my games fairly.

You also tried to flip a restored Fish Tales for $6000 that I had just sold you for $4200 earlier this year. You acted like you wanted it, but apparently you just wanted to flip it.

Screenshot_20201126-090524_Messages (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201126-090524_Messages (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201126-091347_Messages (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201126-091347_Messages (resized).jpg
    #6410 3 years ago

You called me out, so I responded. I won't derail the thread with childish back and forth. That's all I have to say on the matter. Happy Thanksgiving to all my Nor Cal friends!

#6411 3 years ago

Bryce is good peeps! I will always go to bat for someone I respect and know is a great guy. Happy Thanks giving Scheiny

[image removed]

#6412 3 years ago

Thank you. The prices seem reasonable. I'm not really in a position to take on another machine right now, but that Zaccaria Devil Riders is mighty tempting!

#6413 3 years ago

A couple of questions, Where are they out of? How do they take payment? And how do you know what condition the machines are in? I'm interested but never heard of these guys before. Thanks

#6414 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daveeb2000:

A couple of questions, Where are they out of? How do they take payment? And how do you know what condition the machines are in? I'm interested but never heard of these guys before. Thanks

They are in Pittsburgh, PA. Look up PAPA.org and Replay FX. I am not in a position to talk about condition of machines as I'm just a buyer like the rest of you and have no affiliation with them. I know many people that have gone to Pinburgh over the years and that have played the machines for sale. They don't provide pictures, but if you go to you tube and search for a machine with "papa" as a keyword you may find the machine you are looking at. Payment is to be made via cashiers check.

#6415 3 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

They are in Pittsburgh, PA. Look up PAPA.org and Replay FX. I am not in a position to talk about condition of machines as I'm just a buyer like the rest of you and have no affiliation with them. I know many people that have gone to Pinburgh over the years and that have played the machines for sale. They don't provide pictures, but if you go to youtube and search for a machine with "papa" as a keyword you may find the machine you are looking at. Payment is made via cashiers check.

#6416 3 years ago

Other projects now call me... So I am selling my fully restored TZ.

Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for Sale: Completely restored Bally Twilight Zone Pinball Machine. Here is a short summary of what was done during the machine restoration process: New Cabinet Interior and ext...”
    2020-11-28
    Bakersfield, CA
    10,500 (Firm)
    Archived after: 4 days
    Viewed: 395 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#6417 3 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Payment is to be made via cashiers check.

Is this a generational thing?

I only ask since there are several other ways to move cash between counterparties (e.g. Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, Square, Google Pay, Facebook Messenger, etc.)

#6418 3 years ago
    Quoted from WhiskeyPinball:

I only ask since there are several other ways to move cash between counterparties (e.g. Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, Square, Google Pay, Facebook Messenger, etc.)

Could be, but cashier's check is a great way to guarantee funds without the risk of a chargeback with electronic payments. Some folks just prefer not to deal with electronic payment, but cash on the glass is always the preferred method of payment.

#6419 3 years ago

Your pin is sitting at $6900 with no takers. I offered $6500. You did not have the courtesy to respond.
    I don't recall bidding on anything else of yours and certainly won't in the future as you are now on my Bad Seller and Bad Buyer list.

I mean maybe he decided he didn’t like the Fish Tales but yeah raising it $1800 seems crazy. $6500 is absolutely a solid offer.

#6420 3 years ago
    Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

I mean maybe he decided he didn’t like the Fish Tales but yeah raising it $1800 seems crazy. $6500 is absolutely a solid offer.

the horse is dead stop beating it!

#6421 3 years ago
    Quoted from WhiskeyPinball:

Not my gig, so I don't know why. I am just coordinating a local shipment for those that want to save a buck.

#6422 3 years ago
    Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Could be, but cashier's check is a great way to guarantee funds without the risk of a chargeback with electronic payments.

I would not accept a Cashier's Check for pin payment, and would advise my friends here not to accept a Cashier's Check either. Too many scams involving fake cashiers checks. Easy to print your own....just google it.

Correction...I would accept a Cashier's Check ONLY if I could take it to the bank it was drawn on and get the cash in hand before handing over the pin.

#6423 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I would not accept a Cashier's Check for pin payment, and would advise my friends here not to accept a Cashier's Check either. Too many scams involving fake cashiers checks. Easy to print your own....just google it.
    Correction...I would accept a Cashier's Check ONLY if I could take it to the bank it was drawn on and get the cash in hand before handing over the pin.

This isn't about weather or not us locals accept or should accept cashiers checks for pins. This is a professional organization that is requiring its purchases to be made by a cashiers check if you can't come get the pins in person. They are requiring the funds to clear before they will ship games.

#6424 3 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Nice work on your TZ...

Machine - For Sale

Fully Restored Twilight Zone

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “Up for Sale: Completely restored Bally Twilight Zone Pinball Machine.

Here is a short summary of what was done during the machine restoration process:
    New Cabinet
    Interior and ext...”

1 day ago

Tehachapi, CA

10,500 (Firm)

uncivil_engineer

#6425 3 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I've seen this machine during its build, and finished.
    This is a Brand New Twilight zone!! ALL New.
    I'm dead broke, out of work since March. Alan knows I would have bought this thing by now.
    Beautiful Machine.

Machine - For Sale

Fully Restored Twilight Zone

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “Up for Sale: Completely restored Bally Twilight Zone Pinball Machine.

Here is a short summary of what was done during the machine restoration process:
    New Cabinet
    Interior and ext...”

1 day ago

Tehachapi, CA

10,500 (Firm)

uncivil_engineer

#6426 3 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

A buddy of mine just had a number of his pinball machines stolen. He is in El Dorado Hills, near Folsom, CA. Stolen were an Addams Family, Flight 2000, Incredible Hulk and the head of a Fireball. I wanted to post here in case they pop up for sale to locals.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-pin-alert-california-folsom-area#post-5986997

FYI

#6428 3 years ago

I have a brand new stern JP amber shooter rod $125

C6881516-641B-4DF8-B487-28B44788FC26 (resized).jpegC6881516-641B-4DF8-B487-28B44788FC26 (resized).jpeg
    #6429 3 years ago

I have a pin trying to get to North Carolina, from CA. Any suggestions or traveling pin junkies?

#6430 3 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I have a pin trying to get to North Carolina, from CA. Any suggestions or traveling pin junkies?

Load up the truck and head on out... You got this!

#6431 3 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I did Santa Monica Pier to Kitty hawk NC in 1987. 3 and half days in a Honda Accord hatchback.
    I agree, you got this!
    Take the week off.

#6432 3 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Load up the truck and head on out... You got this!

He's the buyer. I was trying to get him to make the cannonball run. Haha, thanks for the advise

#6433 3 years ago

Only if Captain Chaos is your co-pilot !

Dun dun Duuuuuuuuuhhhhh

#6434 3 years ago

I’m selling my Dead Pool Pro for $5,400 (Hell House Mod, Shaker Motor , Taco Truck Ninja Stars Premium Ninja Pinballs and a few other mods. HOU original owner , super clean, no issues at all.

Willing to trade for a clean Tron or Lord of the Rings or possibly other games of that caliber.

Feel free to message me if interested. (Buyer would have to pick up from first floor. I have pinskates which makes it easy).

515E9423-64C2-466A-A7FF-3BE4E5A234E7 (resized).jpeg515E9423-64C2-466A-A7FF-3BE4E5A234E7 (resized).jpeg
    #6435 3 years ago
    Quoted from McDoom:

I’m selling my Dead Pool Pro for $5,400 (Hell House Mod, Shaker Motor , Taco Truck Ninja Stars Premium Ninja Pinballs and a few other mods. HOU original owner , super clean, no issues at all.
    Willing to trade for a clean Tron or Lord of the Rings or possibly other games of that caliber.
    Feel free to message me if interested. (Buyer would have to pick up from first floor. I have pinskates which makes it easy).[quoted image]

Highly recommend seller! Good luck Brother!

#6436 3 years ago

I am looking to change things up a little. I have 3 of my 4 pins that I'd consider selling /trading. Prices to start negotiation:

guns n roses : $5500

black hole: $2500

bride of pinbot: $4300

I can add a description and photos if anyone is interested.

Added over 3 years ago:

I was going to add some info.
    Guns n Roses is in fantastic shape. Sound upgrade, new G ramp, Colordmd, leds, titan rubbers, cliffys, rottendog board.

bride of pinbot, new playfield swap, new ramps (couple hundred plays ago), new display (I forget which company). titan rubbers, leds, cliffys.

Added over 3 years ago:

this is what my buddy linked to me when he sold me the black hole. PRICE DROP TO $2200

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bFkmxansQ9uHgm5j8 Great shape. Shopped entire game couple years ago but doesn't get a lot of play. Warm LEDS throughout platfield and special LED inserts in Pop bumpers. Did mods such as relay switch to lay ball up softly from lower to upper playfield. Replaced spinning motor. Mod of lower playfield lights to run regular 12v bulbs. Have not rebuilt flippers yet but I have the Pinball Resource kits to do them all. Plays well. Boards are super clean. Previous owner had it for about 20 years or so.

#6437 3 years ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:

I am looking to change things up a little. I have 3 of my 4 pins that I'd consider selling /trading. Prices to start negotiation:
    guns n roses : $5500
    black hole: $2500
    bride of pinbot: $4300
    I can add a description and photos if anyone is interested.

I'm guessing that your GnR is of the Data East variety?

#6438 3 years ago

Yes it is. Data East .

#6439 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
    I’m interested in purchasing one of the following games:
    Lord of the rings
    White water
    Indiana Jones
    The Simpsons Pinball party
    The Hobbit
    Creature OTBL
    Fish Tales
    Good condition
    Thanks,

Please send a message if interested.

#6440 3 years ago

I'm going to be selling my IJ (Williams). I have new RadCals side art, I was going to put on it first. That's not done yet. I may be swayed to sell it before I do tho.

#6441 3 years ago

I've got a Darling that I will be selling soon. I'm not an EM guy, so all I know so far is that it turns on, some reels start turning and then it blows a fuse. If someone local is looking for a cheap EM project, let me know. It's not in my garage, so I will put up an official ad as soon as I get it back here(with pics and a cut for pinside).

#6442 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Darling Archived
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling a Darling for a friend. Powers up, reels spin and then it pops a fuse. I suspect a stuck solenoid, but I am not an EM guy and I haven't been able to go over and help them d...”
    2020-12-12
    San Ramon, CA
    200 (OBO)
    Archived after: 7 days
    Viewed: 208 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Got some pics from the friend who has this.

#6443 3 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:Machine - For Sale

Darling

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Selling a Darling for a friend. Powers up, reels spin and then it pops a fuse. I suspect a stuck solenoid, but I am not an EM guy and I haven't been able to go over and help them d...”

7 hours ago

San Ramon, CA

200 (OBO)

ThatOneDude

Got some pics from the friend who has this.

PM's sent.

#6444 3 years ago

Just started looking for American Pinball Houdini. Anyone thinking of selling one in Bay Area?

#6445 3 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Just started looking for American Pinball Houdini. Anyone thinking of selling one in Bay Area?

For the used prices ive seen this game has a lot of bang for your buck. Good luck in search.

#6446 3 years ago

Decided to keep it

#6447 3 years ago

I sold a Bally Rolling Stones pinball machine to someone in Kenwood zip code 95452. He said everything was working fine and he was playing a game and once the ball got kicked out of the saucer it started making some sort of loud noise so he turned it off.
    Does anyone know of a tech in that area? He was going to call Pinball Pirate but he can't get there until mid January.
    Please inbox me. Thanks

#6448 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my JP Prem, July 2020 build, perhaps 150 games on it. Playfield is perfect (no quality issues I can see). 10/10. I am going to look for a simpler family game, TOM or Houdini kind of thing with fewer rules... (this is a very deep rule machine). Includes my Tower roof mod (installed), and I have the Matchbox Helicopter mod (uninstalled) that goes with it. Running stock 1.03 gamecode.

If anyone is thinking about getting one of these, I am in the east bay, let me know. I plan to list it next week for $7500 or so.

#6449 3 years ago

Hello NorCal Pinheads...

Do you have a good source for powder coating the pinball metal armor: legs, lockbar, backbox hinge/plate, glass side rails, coin door, bolts etc.?

Let me know.
    Thanks!

Kerry Richard

#6450 3 years ago

I have a friend I will vouch for. He lives in Reno. He is interested in JP Prem. How best to hook you up with him?He could pick up machine.
    Thanks Frieds70

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 167.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/129?hl=whiskeypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.