(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 168.
    #6351 3 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Selling my Judge Dredd - nice PF, cab is faded and drilled but otherwise pretty okay. Newer shiny topper and Pinbits deadworld mod. LEDs. Newer GPE flipper switches and opto boards for the tough and planet. Plays really nice. $3300 cash, trades considered (worst I can say is no thanks right? ) easy garage pick up in Elk Grove, just south of Sacramento.

Great seller! Buy/trade with confidence!

#6352 3 years ago

WCS94 posted on craigslist. Still would do $3,300 for a pinsider (but not going below that). Not doing delivery or shipping. See the craigslist add for pictures.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#6353 3 years ago
    Quoted from daley:

WCS94 posted on craigslist. Still would do $3,300 for a pinsider (but not going below that). Not doing delivery or shipping. See the craigslist add for pictures.

Great Looking Machine! Just saw it this week.
    Great seller Bump. Good price for this example.

#6354 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Great Looking Machine! Just saw it this week.
    Great seller Bump. Good price for this example.

Thank you! I hope the trip home went smoothly!!

#6355 3 years ago
    Quoted from daley:

Thank you! I hope the trip home went smoothly!!

It did. All set up.

20201022_092945 (resized).jpg20201022_092945 (resized).jpg
    #6356 3 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Selling my Judge Dredd - nice PF, cab is faded and drilled but otherwise pretty okay. Newer shiny topper and Pinbits deadworld mod. LEDs. Newer GPE flipper switches and opto boards for the tough and planet. Plays really nice. $3300 cash, trades considered (worst I can say is no thanks right? ) easy garage pick up in Elk Grove, just south of Sacramento.

Game is sold, thanks.

#6357 3 years ago

Beautiful Stern Spiderman for sale, make an offer.....lower price then advertised for local Pinsiders!

#6358 3 years ago

Anybody local want this Atari Airborne Avenger (signed by Steve Ritchie) project for $500 before I part it out and turn it into wall art? It has upgraded flipper mechs but pretty sure the game is not working at the moment, and it's been in storage for a few years now. Also the display board was refurbished when I bought it but I can't recall the name of the person who did that work.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bez73o11kcaizps/AAAXKR42BJ0TU-hCiqEmAPlTa

#6359 3 years ago

Any place in the Bay Area or Central Valley where I can check out in person and play GNR SE or LE

#6361 3 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Anybody local want this Atari Airborne Avenger (signed by Steve Ritchie) project for $500 before I part it out and turn it into wall art? It has upgraded flipper mechs but pretty sure the game is not working at the moment, and it's been in storage for a few years now. Also the display board was refurbished when I bought it but I can't recall the name of the person who did that work.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bez73o11kcaizps/AAAXKR42BJ0TU-hCiqEmAPlTa

very tempting... I just wish it wasn't over 5 hours from me.

#6362 3 years ago

I played the GnR @ FGW on Saturday. Played great until the Platinum album came loose.
    Apparently this machine has had the VUK to the Bass Head burn up. I also noticed that the upper playfield flipper was barely rubbing against the ball guide preventing it from returning fully to the unenergized position quickly.
    All things considered it was a great couple of hours.

#6363 3 years ago

Awsome Stern Spiderman, lower price..... make me an offer!

#6364 3 years ago

...and FGW just posted that they are shut down again. Rules changing quickly in San Francisco.

#6365 3 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

...and FGW just posted that they are shut down again. Rules changing quickly in San Francisco.

Damn...that sucks.

#6366 3 years ago

Yes... I too called FGW. I didn't see the post. Arcade is Closed

#6367 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Yes... I too called FGW. I didn't see a post. Arcade is Closed

I follow them on Instagram. That's where the post was.

#6368 3 years ago

Anybody want these plastics before I toss them? Lots of stern flasher covers and bracket parts, if you are set up to drill out rivets

EDIT: spoken for

20201102_200133 (resized).jpg20201102_200133 (resized).jpg

#6369 3 years ago

Anyone need replacement plasma displays? I have these 3 to sell. Working 100%. $75 each.

20201028_111212 (resized).jpg20201028_111212 (resized).jpg

#6370 3 years ago

Looking for a Champion Pub. PM me if you know of one available locally. thanks!

#6371 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

Awsome Stern Spiderman, lower price..... make me an offer!

*** SOLD ***

#6372 3 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for my RAM BSE spot ? #429 will probably be invoiced for options in the next month or so and I believe you’d get it this year if not shortly thereafter. Any one interested just tell me what you got . Classic vids considered as well and cash can flow either way depending .

#6373 3 years ago

Selling my Stern POTC. Pinsiders price is $5k. All original with under 1000 plays and is in awesome shape.

#6374 3 years ago

Flash Gordon playfield up for grabs. Factory mylar. Wear outside mylar. Great restore or hardtop candidate. Message if interested. Pick up in Santa Cruz county. I'm thinking $200 obo.

20201105_192454 (resized).jpg20201105_192454 (resized).jpg20201105_192600 (resized).jpg20201105_192600 (resized).jpg20201105_192616 (resized).jpg20201105_192616 (resized).jpg20201105_192626 (resized).jpg20201105_192626 (resized).jpg
    #6375 3 years ago

Anyone considering selling a Comic-book style SW Premium/LE? Trying to help someone locate one. Thanks.

#6376 3 years ago
    Quoted from eb94114:

Anyone considering selling a Comic-book style SW Premium/LE? Trying to help someone locate one. Thanks.

I have a SW Comic Art Premium I might be willing to let go. Feel free to DM me.

#6377 3 years ago

-FOUND-

Anyone here have an Ingo Twilight Zone clock board that they never installed, and that they would be willing to part with?
    With covid, Ingo is currently not shipping.
    I would replace the board when they become available again.
    I have checked most vendors and they are out of stock.
    Only looking for the Ingo board
    Thanks and Keep flipping
    -pinwillie

#6378 3 years ago

Posting for a friend this nice rare Tales From The Crypt

#6379 3 years ago

Seems like a fair price. Do you know if the differences are documented anywhere?

#6380 3 years ago

Might be in the market for a good condition TOM or TZ next month. Drop me a note if you run across any 'deals' worth looking into...

#6381 3 years ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

Might be in the market for a good condition TOM or TZ next month. Drop me a note if you run across any 'deals' worth looking into...

Markharris2000 this one looks nice and it’s close to you. Not sure what your budget is:

#6382 3 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

markharris2000 this one looks nice and it’s close to you. Not sure what your budget is:

It does look nice, and the seller could sure use the money, but it's out of my 'last minute' budget.

Thanks for the heads up!

#6383 3 years ago

It does look nice, and the seller could sure use the money, but it's out of my 'last minute' budget.
    Thanks for the heads up!

For 9k i would expect an absolutely pristine TZ, which that one isnt. 9k = 0 fade period.

#6384 3 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

For 9k i would expect an absolutely pristine TZ, which that one isnt. 9k = 0 fade period.

If you ask for a higher then average price, then you should add more pictures and tell the reason why it's worth that much.

#6385 3 years ago

WTB Stranger Things Prem or LE in SF Bay Area. Home Use example. Preferably with Stern UV kit included.

If you want a quick and easy sale at market value hit me up.

#6386 3 years ago

Anybody I know heading to CO for turkey day? There's a nice Stranger Things there. Will pay $250 for gas. Let me know!

#6387 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

WTB Stranger Things Prem or LE in SF Bay Area. Home Use example. Preferably with Stern UV kit included.
    If you want a quick and easy sale at market value hit me up.

There’s one on CL in Santa Clara

#6388 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sluggo39:

There’s one on CL in Santa Clara

I tried. Made that guy a solid offer which he ignored. Worked out because I just scored an LE with the UV kit for a tad more!

#6389 3 years ago

Any Nor Cal locals have a Tron for sale?

#6390 3 years ago

*** SOLD ***

#6391 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Made that guy a solid offer

If you call taking a $1k loss on a 5 month old game with 200 plays a "solid offer" then you deserve to be ignored.

Lose my number... you low ball me every time I sell a game, and then have the balls to call that a solid offer? Get lost! No wonder I ignored you...

#6392 3 years ago

A $1000 loss on HUO vs NIB is pretty standard. Heck , that’s what I lose on my games.

#6393 3 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

A $1000 loss on HUO vs NIB is pretty standard. Heck , that’s what I lose on my games.

Agreed. I had to progressively lower my IMDN Prem (one of the greatest games ever!) well past 1000$ off new for it to finally sell. Let the market speak. scheiny I hope you get a better offer. But nothing wrong with that offer, and also nothing wrong with ignoring it if you don't like it. No need to be rude though. This thread is one of my favorites on pinside since it's mostly drama free, let's try to keep it this way! Happy thanksgiving all, stay safe.

#6394 3 years ago

If a manufacturer is still making NIB machines for a specific title, and distributors are accepting orders, then your resale price on a used unit would likely be something lower than the MSRP. Given a game count of 200 games at perhaps 10 minutes per game, that means the machine has been used 2000 minutes or 33 hours. Not too much but it underscores the machine being "used".

However, if the title is no longer produced by manufacturer, then the "market pricing" kicks in. Price can go up or down depending on popularity, condition, scarcity and landed costs (transportation and/or tax if applicable). In the end, sellers try to get the most they can, and buyers decide if a given price is worth the value to them. It's capitalism at it's finest.

#6395 3 years ago

alright now, who wants to sell me their Deadpool or Elvira ?????

#6396 3 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

Also - negotiation used to be a thing . Make a counter or atleast acknowledge the offer given and “ thanks but no “ . A little curtesy leaves the door open in the future for this or other deals/trades . I never understood people getting offended when a “ no thanks “ will do .

#6397 3 years ago

Given a game count of 200 games at perhaps 10 minutes per game

Damn you are a far better player than I am if you are playing 10-minutes per game on average

#6398 3 years ago
    Quoted from scheiny:

If you call taking a $1k loss on a 5 month old game with 200 plays a "solid offer" then you deserve to be ignored.
    Lose my number... you low ball me every time I sell a game, and then have the balls to call that a solid offer? Get lost! No wonder I ignored you...

Your pin is sitting at $6900 with no takers. I offered $6500. You did not have the courtesy to respond.

You also tried to flip a restored Fish Tales for $6000 that I had just sold you for $4200 earlier this year. You acted like you wanted it, but apparently you just wanted to flip it.

I don't recall bidding on anything else of yours and certainly won't in the future as you are now on my Bad Seller and Bad Buyer list.

#6399 3 years ago

I’m all in at $6501.
    I’d love this one before Thanksgiving.

#6400 3 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

I’m all in at $6501.

Can I buy a vowel?

Oh, wrong game.

There are 8,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/128 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.