Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 167.
    #6301 3 years ago
    Quoted from wendyb:

I am in Eureka ca, no fire here but the smoke is heavy and the shy is a dark orengy haze today and I feel so for those who have been affected by these horrible fires..
    I can't even imagine how devastating it would be to have your whole life's collections burned to ash..

Hey a Eureka pinsider...awesome! I am from Humboldt and I go to Eureka at least 2 times a year to visit. Play a little golf, hit Angelos pizza , since they seem to have the best arcade left in Humboldt.

#6302 3 years ago

Lol, is this guy for real??

E1DACF49-A71D-42E4-BA4E-F6F07534F2AD (resized).pngE1DACF49-A71D-42E4-BA4E-F6F07534F2AD (resized).png
    #6303 3 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

[quoted image]

I'm for real big boy..

#6304 3 years ago

I have a pretty nice Guns N Roses. I would sell or trade. My trade interest(s) are metallica, maybe stnng, possibly others.

I can get pictures. I haven't yet. (sorry). color dmd, fantastic playfield, cliffys, new titan rubbers, new g ramp, sound system upgrade (I forget which one, pics will tell).

#6305 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorf:

Does it make u mad????

I think what makes your local collectors mad about your return is that you have a bad reputation as a seller. I first heard about you Jason Nervo when you sold a fellow Pinsider a T3, sending him pictures of a T3 with no playfield or cabinet wear in really pristine condition. You shipped him a heavily routed pin with playfield wear and cabinet wear around the flipper buttons.

You refused to buy it back or compensate him in any way in the below forum. He only received the money back for the pin (but not the freight) because he filed a claim with his credit card company.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-gorf

#6306 3 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

I think what makes your local collectors mad about your return is that you have a bad reputation as a seller. I first heard about you Jason Nervo when you sold a fellow Pinsider a T3, sending him pictures of a T3 with no playfield or cabinet wear in really pristine condition. You shipped him a heavily routed pin with playfield wear and cabinet wear around the flipper buttons.
    You refused to buy it back or compensate him in any way in the below forum. He only received the money back for the pin (but not the freight) because he filed a claim with his credit card company.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-gorf

Well what you don't know is that I refunded back his money and paid for the game to be shipped back..

#6307 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorf:

Well what you don't know is that I refunded back his money and paid for the game to be shipped back..

He said it wasn’t voluntary on your side. His credit card company presented the evidence to your bank and your bank withdrew the funds from your account. He was still out the money that he paid the shipper and you had to pay a shipper to get the pin back.

I’ve heard bad stories about you from local Pinsiders regarding local deals that you have made.

#6308 3 years ago

Get over it.. Move on..

#6309 3 years ago

Most in NorCal know that Gorf is Pinball’s version of Covid. Best to keep a distance and don’t interact.

#6310 3 years ago

I've sold and purchased a lot of games locally. I haven't had a lot of luck selling on this platform ,but have sold and purchased many on our local Craigslist. I prefer to sell a game when a person can inspect/play as condition is really in the eye of the purchaser. I've met a lot of great people locally, and most have been great to deal with. I've actually bought a few games from Gorf and he's been fine....yes he asks a lot of $ for some of his games, but maybe he's learned from his past mistakes? If your personally inspecting a game than it removes most of the risk.

#6311 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

but maybe he's learned from his past mistakes? If your personally inspecting a game than it removes most of the risk.

Nope. He was recently selling a BM66 that he claimed was HUO. It had been routed at coinop in SF.

#6312 3 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Nope. He was recently selling a BM66 that he claimed was HUO. It had been routed at coinop in SF.

Oh thats not good....I stand corrected...Its so much easier just to tell the truth....

#6313 3 years ago

I'm selling a nice Pinball Refinery Dead pool pro

Machine - For Sale
    Deadpool (Pro) Archived
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale- Custom Pinball Refinery Dead pool pro. Game is in perfect condition no issues not even a scratch. Custom Pinball Refinery extras… Red plastic apron Powder coated Hing...”
    2020-10-06
    Brentwood, CA
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 259 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#6314 3 years ago

Price Drop on my Golden Tee Pedestal 2020 to $2800.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#6315 3 years ago

I've got a Stern Whitestar DMD, with the display board, for sale. I'd prefer to sell locally, to avoid shipping damage. I've also got a Stern Whitestar MPU for sale. Make me an offer.

Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Up for sale is a Stern Whitestar CPU/Sound board, 520-5300-00 Rev A. It's working right now in the machine it is in. I believe that this works in the following machines(maybe more,...”
    2020-10-05
    San Ramon, CA
    325 (OBO)
    Archived after: 11 days
    Viewed: 144 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#6316 3 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

[quoted image]

I got a similar pm after posting that he was the one selling the b66 that wasn’t huo

2D8451AE-F1F2-4AFD-85E3-ADEF145A9C20 (resized).png2D8451AE-F1F2-4AFD-85E3-ADEF145A9C20 (resized).png
    #6317 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I got a similar pm after posting that he was the one selling the b66 that wasn’t huo
    [quoted image]

I hope you hit that Report Abuse button...

#6318 3 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

I hope you hit that Report Abuse button...

Someone watched a little too much Breaking Bad...

#6319 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

[quoted image]

He has pulled that chicken shit with me as well, and with friends of mine. Bad enough he's a dishonest seller. Verbally threatening Pinsiders via PM who attempt to warn the community about him should be totally unacceptable. Like I asked before, who let him back on Pinside?

#6320 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

He has pulled that chicken shit with me as well, and with friends of mine. Bad enough he's a dishonest seller. Verbally threatening Pinsiders via PM who attempt to warn the community about him should be totally unacceptable. Like I asked before, who let him back on Pinside?

I really don't get it....must be a screw loose...my kids are bugging me to get another GT

#6321 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Like I asked before, who let him back on Pinside?

I think the moderators; don’t want to get involved due to potential lawsuits for slandering someone’s image by banning them from the site, and as long as he pays to be on the site he’ll probably be allowed to stay.

There’s a Pinsider named chogard that scammed dozens of people with false claims about his pins, so he created a new account and everyone in IL/IN knows that it’s him but the moderators won’t block him from creating accounts.

#6322 3 years ago

FYI Free Gold Watch is open in the city! they said the city has approved and of course at reduced capacity etc.

1007201416 (resized).jpg1007201416 (resized).jpg
    #6323 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Iron Maiden premium shaker motor, speaker lights, pin blades. No issues $6800 no trades”
    2020-10-07
    Salida, CA
    6,800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 7 days
    Viewed: 267 times

#6324 3 years ago

Selling my Jurassic Park Pro for $5300 if anyone is interested, please PM me! Roughly 2000 plays, has shaker installed, some titans as well. Would also be very interested in trading it towards a Hot Wheels.

#6325 3 years ago

Williams Indiana Jones in Elk Grove... plays nice with no credit dot, nice PF, mostly LED’d, usual cab fade. $7500 cash or open to trades for newer stuff.
    Local only please, not looking to ship. DM me with any questions, thanks!

#6326 3 years ago

Remember the Atari Mechanical Pong tables? I need the space, so mine's up for sale. $1500 OBO.
    Negatives:never got the bluetooth working (game music and sounds work fine). Upstairs - you're gonna need to bring muscle. 150 pounds. Located in Tracy, CA.

I"ve got two of the Atari stools as well - $100 each only if they go with the pong table, otherwise, I'll keep them for my game room.

#6327 3 years ago

If anyone local needs ticket redemption parts, I've got some coin acceptors and ticket dispensers for sale. I will also have the cabinet available from a Stern Monopoly ticket redemption game. Some nice looking art work, if you want it. That's free for local pickup. I'll charge a couple of bucks to box it up for shipping.

Other - For Sale
    “I have some parts from a ticket redemption machine(Stern Monopoly) that are up for sale. 3 x TW-130B coin acceptor - $15 each 3x TD-936CR Ticket dispenser - $10 each All the part...”
    2020-10-12
    San Ramon, CA
    75 (OBO)
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 54 times

20201012_130830 (resized).jpg20201012_130830 (resized).jpg20201012_130835 (resized).jpg20201012_130835 (resized).jpg20201012_130838 (resized).jpg20201012_130838 (resized).jpg

20201012_135740 (resized).jpg20201012_135740 (resized).jpg
    #6328 3 years ago

My TMNT LE is still available, would also consider trades + cash for older games, especially world cup 94 or F14

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102963

#6329 3 years ago

It's great to see that Free Gold Watch is back/survived.
    I can only get up there once or twice a year, but it's my favorite place on earth.
    Cant wait to get back.

Message from the Freeeek Kingdom.

#6330 3 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Free Gold Watch

Great news !!!

(I'm not a scientist), but do note that one perk of the design of the FGW space -- is that it has lots of through-breeze as the front side stays open the entire day -- and there's a side door that is frequently open, AND there are tall ceilings, so I mean it's not a tiny closed box at all.

-mof

#6331 3 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Williams Indiana Jones in Elk Grove... plays nice with no credit dot, nice PF, mostly LED’d, usual cab fade. $7500 cash or open to trades for newer stuff.
    Local only please, not looking to ship. DM me with any questions, thanks!

Game has sold (off forum) thanks.

#6332 3 years ago

Selling off some spare parts. I also have a Whitestar era DMD that you could have for $20. Free pickup for locals.

Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “I picked this up with some other parts. I thought I might use it, but I went a different direction. No idea of the history of the board, so this is as-is, no returns. Locals to th...”
    2020-10-15
    San Ramon, CA
    40 (OBO)
    Viewed: 86 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#6333 3 years ago

Yo. Selling my nice ID4.

Added over 3 years ago:

UPDATE: Pending Sale

Added over 3 years ago:

SOLD

#6334 3 years ago

Selling this nightmare on elm Street that I was going to fix up and play but just bought a new house and have a ton of work to do on it so don't have time selling as is.

Machine - For Sale
    Functional - needs minor work - “I have a working Freddy nightmare on elm Street pinball machine by gottlieb. Machine needs a good cleaning and shop. Drop targets are broken and need to be replaced. DMD is in good...”
    2020-10-16
    Carmichael, CA
    2,200 (Firm)
    Viewed: 261 times

#6335 3 years ago

Going to be selling three pins from my lineup, as I am just out of space. Will get pictures and ads up probably on Sunday.

DE Jurassic Park - $3,300
    DE Back to the Future - $3,000
    Bally World Cup Soccer - $3,300

Added over 3 years ago:

BTTF Sold

Added over 3 years ago:

WCS sold

#6336 3 years ago

Hot dang!! That is a great price to work with fixing up the little issues that remain for Freedy’s Nightmare. Great thing is Freedy’s Claws is not broken.. first thing that is always broken in this game.

GLWTS!

#6337 3 years ago

Anyone considering selling a JP Premium or LE in the coming month or so? If so, please send me a PM. Thanks.

#6338 3 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

It's great to see that Free Gold Watch is back/survived.
    I can only get up there once or twice a year, but it's my favorite place on earth.
    Cant wait to get back.
    Message from the Freeeek Kingdom.

I will be at Freegoldwatch tomorrow afternoon, 2pm ish? Making trip up north all day to get a pin in morning, FGW then home.
    Fun pinball day for me.
    Going to Real old Paper a few blocks from watch to.

#6339 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I will be at Freegoldwatch tomorrow afternoon, 2pm ish? Making trip up north all day to get a pin in morning, FGW then home.
    Fun pinball day for me.

Wish I could see you there, but on lockdown for a small birthday party this weekend. Have a good time and tell everyone at FGW I said hi!

#6340 3 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Wish I could see you there, but on lockdown for a small birthday party this weekend. Have a good time and tell everyone at FGW I said hi!

I looked at all your parts sale yesterday...was thinking if you had anything i needed.
    The aprons dont look bad at all. But dont think either would work on a Hurricane.
    To bad we can't meet up. But since im in the neighborhood i have to check this place out.
    Never been yet.

#6341 3 years ago

New pin coming. Need space. Selling my super nice Iron Maiden Premium.

Added over 3 years ago:

SOLD

#6342 3 years ago

Fun pinball day for me.

Eric, please be cautious in the city, don't leave any valuables visible there's a lot of break-ins and try to park the car where you can see it at all times.
    on a different note, if you don't mind me asking, where are you going "up north"?
    The reason I ask is because I have a project pinball that needs to be picked up in Portland .
    Let me know if you are able to pick it up for me please.
    compensation involved of course.
    Moe.

#6343 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

Eric, please be cautious in the city, don't leave any valuables visible there's a lot of break-ins and try to park the car where you can see it at all times.
    on a different note, if you don't mind me asking, where are you going "up north"?
    The reason I ask is because I have a project pinball that needs to be picked up in Portland .
    Let me know if you are able to pick it up for me please.
    compensation involved of course.
    Moe.

Sorry, thankfully not going that far. Would love to, just not today.
    Only going to North Bay, then south on Golden Gate into city.
    Journey starts in 30 min.

#6344 3 years ago

Gonna move my WPT this weekend for $3k if anyone is interested. Located around Sacramento.

#6345 3 years ago

Sorry, thankfully not going that far. Would love to, just not today.
    Only going to North Bay, then south on Golden Gate into city.
    Journey starts in 30 min.

Np, thank you sir.

#6346 3 years ago

FreeGoldWatch Rocks!!!!!
    Love Lebowski on location in full fuck me mode.
    Top Games Top Titles.
    Totally worth stopping by.

#6347 3 years ago

anyone got a lead on a Roller Disco? I know there is a playfield out in Stockton but I am looking for a full machine.

#6348 3 years ago

Selling my Judge Dredd - nice PF, cab is faded and drilled but otherwise pretty okay. Newer shiny topper and Pinbits deadworld mod. LEDs. Newer GPE flipper switches and opto boards for the tough and planet. Plays really nice. $3300 cash, trades considered (worst I can say is no thanks right? ) easy garage pick up in Elk Grove, just south of Sacramento.

#6349 3 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Selling my Judge Dredd - nice PF, cab is faded and drilled but otherwise pretty okay. Newer shiny topper and Pinbits deadworld mod. LEDs. Newer GPE flipper switches and opto boards for the tough and planet. Plays really nice. $3300 cash, trades considered (worst I can say is no thanks right? ) easy garage pick up in Elk Grove, just south of Sacramento.

Best bang for the buck title that everyone should own at least once. If I wasn’t downsizing I’d buy it. Good luck with the sale.

#6350 3 years ago

Jd is indeed a sweet game. Lots of shots, lots of action. Great callouts.

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 167.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/127?hl=whiskeypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.