(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 168.
    #5601 4 years ago

Looking for a "better than broken" backglass for NIGHT RIDER (SS).

#5602 4 years ago

Selling my Skateball near Sacramento in Folsom:

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Skateball Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Skateball...playfield was recently swapped with a new CPR playfield. All playfield mechs were cleaned during swap. New CPR plastics, new drop targets, new pop bumper ski...”
    2019-09-16
    Folsom, CA
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 677 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#5603 4 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Selling my Skateball near Sacramento in Folsom:

Machine - For Sale

Skateball

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my Skateball...playfield was recently swapped with a new CPR playfield. All playfield mechs were cleaned during swap. New CPR plastics, new drop targets, new pop bumper ski...”

4 hours ago

Folsom, CA

CCPL

Kicks your ass and looks great doing it!

#5604 4 years ago

I've just listed an Indy 500, if anyone is looking.

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “No issues that I know of. Side art is faded, but every one of these has that issue and it is actually pretty red still. No real spots of wear. Still has the goodie bag. Part...”
    4 years ago
    Oakland, CA
    Expired!

#5605 4 years ago

Anybody in the Sacramento area with a Tales From the Crypt or Mary Shelly's Frankenstein? Thinking about new pins down the road and have not played these before, or at least not that I remember, and would like to give them a shot. So, if anyone is aware of either on location in Sacramento, or wouldn't mind some company, I'd appreciate it.

#5606 4 years ago

Hello Calif Pinsiders...

I'm looking for 3 pinball games: Champion Pub / Junk Yard / the Getaway HSII

I have the following pins, I'd sell or trade (+/- cash), for any of the above titles

06' HUO Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern) w/ Lighted Topper and many cool mods
    14' HUO America's Most Haunted (very rare only 150 made)
    95' Indy-500 / Indianapolis 500
    94' Corvette

Let me know.
    Thanks!

Kerry Richard
    925-963-6300
    [email protected]

#5607 4 years ago

Anyone in Norcal interested in perhaps trading something for my Judge Dredd? It's not perfect, but I'm not expecting a perfect machine in trade. If it sounds interesting, PM me.

#5608 4 years ago

Who’s going to Pinagogo? Is there a thread I for it I haven’t seen?

#5610 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Who’s going to Pinagogo? Is there a thread I for it I haven’t seen?

What part of a pinball festival practically right in our backyards is not an automatic "yes"? Hopefully everyone NorCal pinhead has this on their calendar already.

#5611 4 years ago

My usual "Second Saturdays" for October will slip a week (to 10/19), to the to make room for PAGG on the calendar.

#5612 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

My usual "Second Saturdays" for October will slip a week (to 10/19), to the to make room for PAGG on the calendar.

jfesler... I'm hoping to attend that gig on 10/19. Looking forward to seeing you and Hobbit.

Thanks
    Kerry

#5613 4 years ago

Unfortunately, pagg is now happening the same weekend as my boys trail life camporee.
    I missed pagg last year and I will most likely miss this year.
    If it works out I can make Friday and then take off for camping.

#5614 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Unfortunately, pagg is now happening the same weekend as my boys trail life camporee.
    I missed pagg last year and I will most likely miss this year.
    If it works out I can make Friday and then take off for camping.

If my cave dwelling ass is making it for a day, so can you

#5615 4 years ago

Listing a few games fs shortly:

-Whirlwind in players/ fair condition $1600 obo.
    **updated - sale pending**

-1st owner AC/DC premium vault $6100 obo; stock/low plays; lcd add $300.

Local pinsiders preferred.

#5616 4 years ago

Anyone on here get that whirlwind on cl?
    East bay. Was a deal

#5617 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Calif Pinsiders...
    I'm looking for 3 pinball games: Champion Pub / Junk Yard / the Getaway HSII
    I have the following pins, I'd sell or trade (+/- cash), for any of the above titles
    06' HUO Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern) w/ Lighted Topper and many cool mods
    14' HUO America's Most Haunted (very rare only 150 made)
    95' Indy-500 / Indianapolis 500
    94' Corvette
    Let me know.
    Thanks!
    Kerry Richard
    925-963-6300
    [email protected]

is this the indy that high voltage brought you?

#5618 4 years ago

I'll be looking for you norcal pinheads in Dixon!! If U C me,say hello,C U all there!!!!

#5619 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

is this the indy that high voltage brought you?

No... that one is in storage. That game I'm into for $4,400 Yes... I love Indy-500!

#5620 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

I'll be looking for you norcal pinheads in Dixon!! If U C me,say hello,C U all there!!!!

I won't be able to make it this year. I'll be in Disneyland that weekend.

#5621 4 years ago

Hrm. Drat. I'm told PAGG is also the weekend our community gathering is, and I had promised to bring a pinball machine to it. Sounds like I'll only be at PAGG if it's raining.

#5622 4 years ago

Will there be Jersey Jack pins available to play at PAGG? I am so torn between buying a Wonka or a Wizard Of Oz.

#5623 4 years ago

Selling a Hook for a friend, located in Folsom.

Machine - For Sale
    Hook Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Hook pinball machine that was recently gone through and shopped out. Everything working as it should. Game currently has the new home ROM installed in it, from pinballcod...”
    2019-09-22
    Folsom, CA
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 182 times

#5624 4 years ago

Flipper_McGavin If you don't mind a drive, Wonka's in a few Bay Area places: The Flipper Room (Concord), Lvl Up (Campbell), Free Gold Watch (SF).
    FGW also has a Woz.

#5625 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

flipper_mcgavin If you don't mind a drive, Wonka's in a few Bay Area places: The Flipper Room (Concord), Lvl Up (Campbell), Free Gold Watch (SF).
    FGW also has a Woz.

Pinball Pirate in Benicia has them both too

#5626 4 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Selling a Hook for a friend, located in Folsom.

My friend Nicole contacted him about this game, I believe. She's super stoked. It would be her first one.

#5627 4 years ago

About two weeks out for those interested:

6th Annual Oktoberfest Pins & Pints Party in Vacaville on October 5th

All Pinheads are welcome, we just ask that you RSVP ahead of time so we can plan on how much food we need to purchase. We will be doing Mexican food as we did last year. We will also have appetizers/chips/salsa/dips etc. Come on over for a laid back day of playing pins, relaxing with other people who enjoy playing pinball and a good beer or two. Good food, good beer and good pinball. The catch for the Oktoberfest event, as every year, will be to bring a 12-pack of some off the wall brand name beer for all to enjoy during the event and have a great time.

The event will start at 2:00pm and last until ???

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

Loren & Yvette

#5628 4 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

My friend Nicole contacted him about this game, I believe. She's super stoked. It would be her first one.

Indeed! I'm going to hold it for her until Wednesday. She seemed excited to come check it out.

#5629 4 years ago

Demolition Man still available.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Demolition Man Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Demolition man in great condition. The good: Everything works, cabinet is in great shape and includes a bunch of mods: Mirror Blades Fully LED'd Speaker Upgrades New Backboard ...”
    2019-08-29
    Oakley, CA
    Archived after: 32 days
    Viewed: 381 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#5630 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I won't be able to make it this year. I'll be in Disneyland that weekend.

Want a free drink at trader Sam's?

#5632 4 years ago

Selling my AC/DC Luci - great playing game, treated well!

#5633 4 years ago

Sweet. I will reach out. I pay for the drink and mug. I get the mug, you get the booze

#5634 4 years ago

Anybody need replacement displays? Have some for sale.

3x Stern red LED DMDs. perfect shape

1x Williams WPC display. perfect shape

1x Williams full set of Taxi displays. good shape. fully working. bright. no missing segments. 1 character on main display had a light flicker when I last checked these. Can provide photos of Display Test.

Price is same for each. $75 each plus $20 shipping to Lower 48. Reduced shipping if you buy more than one. No shipping if you pick up.

Added over 5 years ago:

UPDATE - Stern & WPC displays sold. Taxi displays still available

#5635 4 years ago

Bunch of em gun games for sale from a Sacramento collector. He's a good dude.

sacramento.craigslist.org link

#5636 4 years ago

CONGO for sale

Not collector quality, but very decent. Original playfield cleared by prior owner.

I recently put in about 15-20 hours going through it, cleaning, fixes, rubbers, LEDs, new parts, dialing it in, batteries off board, etc. Spent about $500 for parts, board repairs, new Comet Sunlight LEDs, rubbers, new pf glass, etc. Looking and playing great now. Ready to enjoy.

$4000 Firm

Pick up at my place in Concord

UPDATE - PENDING SALE

#5637 4 years ago

Listing an excellent huo/first owner TNA fs for $5500 obo
    Incl. Blades, knocker, shaker, plastic protectors, and lit speaker kit.
    One very small chip at right outlane post, otherwise perfect shape, shoots great.
    Extra pf available as well. Pm if interested.

#5638 4 years ago

Last minute notice, but if you're looking for something to do tomorrow, Fifth Sunday Strikes @ The Flipper Room is calling your name! Doors at 11am, tournament begins at 12:30pm. All ages and skill levels welcome. Check out the link for all the details.

https://matchplay.events/live/rvy56

#5639 4 years ago

Decided to sell my Judge Dredd. $2700, in San Ramon. I'll post a pinside ad later. PM me in the meantime.

#5640 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Absolutely perfect condition Houdini. This game is flawless. Not a single scratch or ding anywhere. You will not find a nicer Houdini. Including: Factory Shaker Factory Side Art B...”
    2019-09-26
    Livermore, CA
    6,400 (OBO)
    Archived after: 18 days
    Viewed: 180 times

#5641 4 years ago

Looking for a good Gottlieb El Dorado project if anyone has a lead. thanks!

#5642 4 years ago

Ghostbusters pro at Fanny Anns Saloon has updated code. It has been serviced and flippers rebuilt, enjoy!

#5643 4 years ago

WTB: BKSOR (Black Knight Swords of Rage) Pro

#5644 4 years ago

Game has ALOT of extra installed in the game.

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Since my place in CA limits me in the number of machines I can have I am lookin g to trade/sell my Houdini game in order to get something different. Game is in great condition and ...”
    2019-10-18
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Archived after: 72 days
    Viewed: 1134 times

#5645 4 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

About two weeks out for those interested:
    6th Annual Oktoberfest Pins & Pints Party in Vacaville on October 5th
    All Pinheads are welcome, we just ask that you RSVP ahead of time so we can plan on how much food we need to purchase. We will be doing Mexican food as we did last year. We will also have appetizers/chips/salsa/dips etc. Come on over for a laid back day of playing pins, relaxing with other people who enjoy playing pinball and a good beer or two. Good food, good beer and good pinball. The catch for the Oktoberfest event, as every year, will be to bring a 12-pack of some off the wall brand name beer for all to enjoy during the event and have a great time.
    The event will start at 2:00pm and last until ???
    If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.
    Loren & Yvette

HUGE thanks to Loren and Yvette for hosting another great Oktoberfest Pins and Pints, complete with an Oktoberfest! I was too busy flipping, drinking and chatting to remember to take pictures but I’ll always have those hazy, hazy memories.

#5646 4 years ago

Sorry I missed it,Mike,had a last minute family problem to deal with.!! Had beer cod and ready!! Next year 4 sure,practicalsteve as well!!!!

#5647 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Sorry I missed it,Mike,had a last minute family problem to deal with.!! Had beer cod and ready!! Next year 4 sure,practicalsteve as well!!!!

Would have been great to see you hawkmoon but practicalsteve was no great loss, hahahaha!

#5648 4 years ago

Price Lowered:

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “No issues that I know of. Side art is faded, but every one of these has that issue and it is actually pretty red still. No real spots of wear. Still has the goodie bag. Part...”
    4 years ago
    Oakland, CA
    Expired!

#5649 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Would have been great to see you hawkmoon but practicalsteve was no great loss, hahahaha!

Why I oughta!!!

I really did want to go as I miss this every damn year, my wife was out of town and I was on dad duty.

#5650 4 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Why I oughta!!!
    I really did want to go as I miss this every damn year, my wife was out of town and I was on dad duty.

That thumbs down is why I didn’t miss you.

There are 8,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/113?hl=wizwiggy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.