(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 168.
    #5451 4 years ago
    Quoted from lint:

Hey all,
    Hope everyone is recovered from Golden State.
    A while ago metal-mods gave me a package deal on on wedgehead backbox door and threw in an old Flying Carpet backbox he had with some spare parts inside. Thanks Jason!
    The backbox was separating and had a lot of damage to the plywood in the front and corners. After re-gluing it, filling major gaps and slimming it down a bit I decided to paint it and turn it into a chalkboard (Not an original idea. steamvette beat me to it). I plan on gifting it to my favorite local spot when they re-open, The Flipper Room! Hopefully they can use it.
    I just freehanded the design to look period. I think it turned out alright. Anyhow, hope you all enjoy.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is so strange... my wife and I were just talking about doing the this! Gift greatly appreciated and accepted!!!

Thanks lint you are amazing!

#5452 4 years ago

Looks great! Glad it got some good use!

#5453 4 years ago

HEP restored Addams Family. Perfect in every way. Plays like a dream. About $1000 in add-ons including color dmd, pinball pro speakers, side mirrors, mods (light up fester, train, bear rug), etc. Serious inquiries only.

$10,500

Would consider trade (Sys 11 or newer) + cash. No junk.

See pics here, though they don't do it justice

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5454 4 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

That is so strange... my wife and I were just talking about doing the this! Gift greatly appreciated and accepted!!!
    Thanks lint you are amazing!

Thanks! Glad to gift it. Will bring it by when the new spot opens. -todd

#5455 4 years ago
    Quoted from lint:

Thanks! Glad to gift it. Will bring it by when the new spot opens. -todd

Very cool.

#5456 4 years ago

Hello Pinball fans...

Any Bay Area or Sacramento area guys going to the Seattle, Washington "Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show" this weekend, May 31st - June 2nd, who could bring back a pin for me?

I'm happy to arrange something with you, if you can.

Let me know
    Thanks
    Kerry Richard
    925-963-6300

#5457 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

HEP restored Addams Family. Perfect in every way. Plays like a dream. About $1000 in add-ons including color dmd, pinball pro speakers, side mirrors, mods (light up fester, train, bear rug), etc. Serious inquiries only.
    $10,500
    Would consider trade (Sys 11 or newer) + cash. No junk.
    See pics here, though they don't do it justice

I have played this Adams Family... it's ridiculous (in a good way). It's like playing a brand spanking new game. It's so frickin' clean. Ultimate collector's for sure.

#5458 4 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

I have played this Adams Family... it's ridiculous (in a good way). It's like playing a brand spanking new game. It's so frickin' clean. Ultimate collector's for sure.

I too have played it! AMAZING! Like a brand new game. NorCalRealtor is a solid dude too. Good people.

#5459 4 years ago

Nor Cal Pinheads...

Do you know how to reach Chris at Sly Fox? The only # I have is 209-493-8871. I keep getting "the customer you're trying to reach, is not available"

Any other # or email?

Thanks
    Kerry

#5460 4 years ago

Thanks to all who have played my TAF for chiming in.

#5461 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Nor Cal Pinheads...
    Do you know how to reach Chris at Sly Fox? The only # I have is 209-493-8871. I keep getting "the customer you're trying to reach, is not available"
    Any other # or email?
    Thanks
    Kerry

You have a typo...PMing you

#5462 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

You have a typo...PMing you

also note from my understanding (talked to Chris last week) he isn’t doing any runs until the end of June. And he said he doesn’t know how many more in general he will do after that as he is getting married and his bride to be wants him home and not on the road. Which is understandable. He said he might try to do one trip a month and just line up a trailer full of games at a time.

#5463 4 years ago

@pinballholder... Thank You! I did have a typo. I was able to reach Chris. He said he doesn't go that far up north.

Thanks again for your help.

Kerry

#5464 4 years ago

Hi Nor Cal friends! Selling my Space Shuttle to make space for a new game. It's got a ton of work into it, including a re-painted cab, CPR playfield, and a ton of new parts. Ad here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80265

Thanks!

#5465 4 years ago
    Quoted from andre060:

Hi Nor Cal friends! Selling my Space Shuttle to make space for a new game. It's got a ton of work into it, including a re-painted cab, CPR playfield, and a ton of new parts. Ad here:
    Thanks!

I've played this Space Shuttle, real nice restoration and great game, plus great seller !
    Sad to see it go. GLWS

#5466 4 years ago

Damn that’s a nice looking Space Shuttle.

#5467 4 years ago

*Next* Saturday, our usual Second Saturdays gathering in happening in cow-town Tracy, 1pm - 9pm. The crowd that shows up is half pinheads, and half casual players. PM if you're interested; my only ask will be that if you're having pizza, fill out the RSVP link I send you so I can size the pizza order correctly.

Latest games: BK:SOR, JJPOTC, ACNC.

#5468 4 years ago

Sorry jfesler but Vacaville claims "cow-town" lol., check the history. Hoping to be there for a visit but not looking good at this point for the weekend. Thank you for always having pinheads over to have a great time at your place. Looking forward to hanging out soon.

#5469 4 years ago
    Quoted from andre060:

Thanks!

I've seen and played this game. It is very nice, the pictures don't do it justice. Great seller and part of the local community. Buy with confidence.

#5470 4 years ago

Looking to buy a Fish Tales.

No beaters or projects (no time to restore one). Must be good/above average condition.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

#5471 4 years ago

I have a Golden Tee 2019 for sale/trade. $2500 obo/trade towards a pin, +/- cash.

Pm me your email and
    I can send several pictures.

#5472 4 years ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:

I have a Golden Tee 2019 for sale/trade. $2500 obo/trade towards a pin, +/- cash.
    Pm me your email and
    I can send several pictures.

Very fun game. Replaced my super chexx with one. Everyone enjoys it.

#5473 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Very fun game. Replaced my super chexx with one. Everyone enjoys it.

I play it every day. Even though I am 1-112-1 against John Daly. (And I average 28 under).

#5474 4 years ago

The owner of a golf course I used to work for just contacted me. He is looking for a Tee’d off in Sacramento.

Condition is not going to be the most important thing. Fully functional is the key. They have no idea how to work on these and I don’t want to get roped in to much more than a routine cleaning.

Pm me if you have one to sell and can get it to their golf shop in Sac. I will connect you.

#5475 4 years ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:

The owner of a golf course I used to work for just contacted me. He is looking for a Tee’d off in Sacramento.

Assume you have seen this CL ad? It's in Dixon.

#5476 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

*Next* Saturday, our usual Second Saturdays gathering in happening in cow-town Tracy, 1pm - 9pm. The crowd that shows up is half pinheads, and half casual players. PM if you're interested; my only ask will be that if you're having pizza, fill out the RSVP link I send you so I can size the pizza order correctly.
    Latest games: BK:SOR, JJPOTC, ACNC.

Had a great time at your event last Saturday thanks for letting me come !!!

Alex AWL CCPL

#5477 4 years ago

Looking for a decent Whitewater. Will be made publically playable, so nothing crazy expensive or flawlessly restored.

#5478 4 years ago
    Quoted from creech927:

Looking for a decent Whitewater. Will be made publically playable, so nothing crazy expensive or flawlessly restored.

PM sent

#5479 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice Family Guy? It has very cool Spooner Street blade art and Cliffy's installed, and it plays well. It was lightly routed a while back with some small scratches on the cabinet. It has some slight wear around the "N" insert that was repainted to touch it up, although I do have the "N" replacement decal. It's in very good shape overall. I am thinking of selling it to fund another game. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

#5480 4 years ago

Looking for Olympic Hockey

#5481 4 years ago

Looking to move my decent Solar Ride.

Machine - For Sale
    Solar Ride Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game was recently shopped and playfield protector installed. Playfield overall is pretty decent without the protector. Backglass is nice with some light flaking in the horse area. ...”
    2019-06-16
    Folsom, CA
    700 (OBO)
    Archived after: 7 days
    Viewed: 256 times

#5482 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Family Guy Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a nice Family Guy with Spooner Street blade art and Cliffy protectors installed. It plays very well. Minimal wear at “N” insert, but I have an “N” decal that has not...”
    2019-06-18
    San Francisco, CA
    4,700 (OBO)
    Archived after: 279 days
    Viewed: 474 times
    Ad for Family Guy here. Asking $4900. Can try to get better pictures for anyone interested. Thanks.

#5483 4 years ago

I bought a unicorn Saturday from an awesome pinsider down here. Its a Mythology from France. It has no head.
    I need a James Bond Wide body head, 1980.
    I can get one built but just seems easier to ask the community up North. Maybe there would be one at the PPM sale this weekend?
    Does anyone know what game this apron came from?

20190615_174439 (resized).jpg20190615_174439 (resized).jpg20190615_174443 (resized).jpg20190615_174443 (resized).jpg
    #5484 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I bought a unicorn Saturday from an awesome pinsider down here. Its a Mythology from France. It has no head.
    I need a James Bond Wide body head, 1980.
    I can get one built but just seems easier to ask the community up North. Maybe there would be one at the PPM sale this weekend?
    Does anyone know what game this apron came from?[quoted image][quoted image]

As of this morning, only EM heads listed:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #5485 4 years ago

For all that have not heard, The Flipper Room opened this week... we are back after our short break. Come say hi. Open Monday through Friday 10am-7pm and Saturday 12-7pm.

IMG_20190614_1701321 (resized).jpgIMG_20190614_1701321 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_1308285 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_1308285 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_1616022 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_1616022 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_2024319 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_2024319 (resized).jpgIMG_20190618_1129098 (resized).jpgIMG_20190618_1129098 (resized).jpgIMG_20190617_1008047 (resized).jpgIMG_20190617_1008047 (resized).jpg
    #5486 4 years ago

Trade Bait:
    I've got the following machines I could be convinced to trade for something I don't currently have.

Have available:
    No Good Gofers (ColorDMD, LEDs, Nice)
    Black Rose (Players condition)
    Bride of Pinbot (Players condition)
    Revenge from Mars (Nice, LEDs)
    Bally's The Game Show ( Players condition)

Looking for: DMD era games. Specifically looking for WhiteWater, Tales of the Arabian Knights, Medieval Madness. Open to others.

Willing to trade multiple games for a single game, or game plus cash depending on the title/condition. Looking for nice route worthy games, not willing to pay for hep restorations.

#5487 4 years ago
    Quoted from eb94114:

Machine - For Sale

Thank you.

Family Guy

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a nice Family Guy with Spooner Street blade art and Cliffy protectors installed. It plays very well. Minimal wear at “N” insert, but I have an “N” decal that has not...”

4,900 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
    Edit ad details
    End ad listing

Ad for Family Guy here. Asking $4900. Can try to get better pictures for anyone interested. Thanks.

Price drop on Family Guy to $4700. Open to offers.

#5488 4 years ago

Drypaint,will the flipper room be hosting the volunteers appreciation day this year????

#5489 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Drypaint,will the flipper room be hosting the volunteers appreciation day this year????

We would love to, but have not been asked yet. Stay tuned!

#5490 4 years ago

Gotta swing by soon! Also need to get like 5 things framed. Can I drop off prints to the new location?

#5491 4 years ago
    Quoted from roddog:

Gotta swing by soon! Also need to get like 5 things framed. Can I drop off prints to the new location?

We are in the process of finishing up the design room now, but I don't have any sample in there yet. However, we are literally a 15 second drive or a few minute walk from the main APF showroom and we can design there. But if you know what you want or just want to drop it off and let us do our thing then yes, you can hand it off there.

Thanks!

#5492 4 years ago

I need a 4 pin male jones plug if anybody has extras. I can cut down from a larger plug if needed. Thanks

#5493 4 years ago

Anyone have a lead on a Gottlieb Roller Disco? There was a non-working one on one of the sites a while ago that I cant find again (CL, letgo, offerup, etc). Anyone know if that one is still around? Looking for a project. thanks!

todd

#5494 4 years ago

Might be a little far, but just saw one today on CL in Eugene, portland.craigslist.org link

#5495 4 years ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

Might be a little far, but just saw one today on CL in Eugene, portland.craigslist.org link

yeah too far or I would snap that example up.

#5496 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I need a 4 pin male jones plug if anybody has extras. I can cut down from a larger plug if needed. Thanks

Responding now...

#5497 4 years ago

This Sunday (6/30) marks the return of monthly Sunday tournaments at The Flipper Room! This month is "Fifth Sunday Strikes @ The Flipper Room". Doors open at 11am, tournament begins @12:30pm. All ages and skill levels welcome. Check out the links for all the details.

https://matchplay.events/live/8x3w1

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=34135#

#5498 4 years ago

@WizWiggy What's the expected turnout this Sunday? Thinking about making the trip down

#5499 4 years ago
    Quoted from Thunder90:

@WizWiggy What's the expected turnout this Sunday? Thinking about making the trip down

Thunder90 The average attendance of our previous Sunday tournaments has been around 24 players.

Hope to see you there!

#5500 4 years ago

Hey all you NorCal Pinhead's... would love to see you tonight at The Flipper Room for our kick-off party. We are officially moved in and want to kick back and have fun.

A couple of the writers/artists from the comic book/graphic novel team called Accidental Aliens will be there to show off their new book too. That's around 7:30 (ish)

We will have some munchie food and beverages out. Feel free to BYOB if you want. We will have coolers in the back.

Lets have some old fashion fun! We open at 12:00 today, but the main party starts around 7:00.

Cheers!

IMG_20190628_1844270 (resized).jpgIMG_20190628_1844270 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/110?hl=screaminsauce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.