Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 167.
    #5401 4 years ago

Still selling my Stern Monopoly: $3000 picked up in Elk Grove, just south of Sacramento. Local delivery possible for a small fee and gas money.

Super clean game with Comet LEDs, Borygard NVRAM, Titan rings and flipper rubbers and colored Cliffy posts, updated ROMs, nice PF, nice cab, plays 100% no errors. HUO? Not for sure but I’d imagine it’s never seen an arcade. Manual still stapled inside the cab and goody bag contents in the coin box. Much nicer than your average routed to death examples of this title!

Hit me up with pix or questions. Thanks!

#5402 4 years ago

Hey everyone, thinking about selling my IJ. Gauging interest.

It's in amazing shape. Great playfield, Mike Chestnut nickel-plated gun, ColorDMD, Pingraphics decals for the ramps/path of the dead, non-faded cab with some touchups near the rear, Flipper Fidelity audio, extra plastics/protectors/boards, flashers on the planes, and some additional lighting in the back to illuminate the rear of the game. Everything is mechanically sound and it works great. Best Indy I've ever played, for whatever that's worth (coming from the guy trying to sell it ).

It's really nice. I've attached some photos and videos. If you're interested send me a PM. I'm thinking $8500. No rush to sell it or anything, but testing the waters here first before I list it on CL or Pinside classifieds.

Thanks!

Video of game off: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydkqyukxvodwfpg/IMG_2743.MOV?dl=0
    Video of game on (sorry for vertical vid, flipping with one hand): https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6ur4n7p6vpvip3/IMG_2750.MOV?dl=0

IMG_8270 (resized).JPGIMG_8270 (resized).JPGIMG_2410 (resized).JPGIMG_2410 (resized).JPGIMG_4211 (resized).JPGIMG_4211 (resized).JPGIMG_9390 (resized).JPGIMG_9390 (resized).JPG Added over 5 years ago:

Looks like the video links expired, here are new ones:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/su5d6igo8xhmhcw/IMG_2743.MOV?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qaq40fi9fz17ngv/IMG_2750.MOV?dl=0

Added over 5 years ago:

Game is sold, thanks!

#5403 4 years ago

Monopoly still available, $3000 picked up in Elk Grove just south of Sacramento. Cheapest one (in California anyways!) on Pinside and nicely upgraded with Titan/Cliffy rubbers, Comet LEDs (with a few incandescents for accent and warmth, but can go ALL LED if you really want) and Borygard NVRAM, with no hacks whatsoever.

You really won't find a nicer game for this kind of money!

Great example of an early Stern that is usually beat all to hell.

Will deliver to Golden State Pinball Festival no extra charge!

P.S... will trade for the above IJ. Seems fair, right?

#5404 4 years ago

Hello,Mike at the Flipper Room in Concord,the package to you is in the Mail!!!!Hope to see you at the GSPF!!!! Have fun,B safe!!!!!

#5405 4 years ago

Any Norcal retailers that sell brand new Jersey Jack pinball machines? It will save on shipping costs. Waiting for the upcoming Wonka.

#5406 4 years ago
    Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Any Norcal retailers that sell brand new Jersey Jack pinball machines? It will save on shipping costs. Waiting for the upcoming Wonka.

Check with itsokay over at the Pinball Pirate!

#5407 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hello,Mike at the Flipper Room in Concord,the package to you is in the Mail!!!!Hope to see you at the GSPF!!!! Have fun,B safe!!!!!

You are awesome @hawkmoon!!!!

#5408 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Monopoly still available, $3000 picked up in Elk Grove just south of Sacramento. Cheapest one (in California anyways!) on Pinside and nicely upgraded with Titan/Cliffy rubbers, Comet LEDs (with a few incandescents for accent and warmth, but can go ALL LED if you really want) and Borygard NVRAM, with no hacks whatsoever.
    You really won't find a nicer game for this kind of money!
    Great example of an early Stern that is usually beat all to hell.
    Will deliver to Golden State Pinball Festival no extra charge!
    P.S... will trade for the above IJ. Seems fair, right?

Got an off forum deal made on the Monopoly. Thanks for your interest.

#5409 4 years ago

Next Sunday (April 28th) is "Fourth Sunday Strikes @ The Flipper Room". This tournament will feature TFR's newest addition Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle! All ages and skill levels welcome. Doors at 11am, tournament begins @ 12:30pm. Hope to see you there.
    https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=32492#

FB_IMG_1555870666212 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1555870666212 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1555870676157 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1555870676157 (resized).jpg
    #5410 4 years ago

Hey is anyone in NorCal sitting on a WPC Coin door they’re not using? Earlier style is preferable but anything is probably better than the hacked one I have now. Rough shape is fine as long as it’s intact.

I’m also looking for a left slingshot for Doctor Who.

Shoot me a PM if you can help! Thanks.

#5411 4 years ago
    Quoted from WizWiggy:

Next Sunday (April 28th) is "Fourth Sunday Strikes @ The Flipper Room". This tournament will feature TFR's newest addition Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle! All ages and skill levels welcome.

I'm very sorry for the last minute notice, but the Strikes tournament this Sunday will have to be rescheduled for a later date.
    We hope to see you at the next one.

#5412 4 years ago

Anyone around the bay have a set of 31" Gottlieb legs?

#5413 4 years ago
    Quoted from WizWiggy:

I'm very sorry for the last minute notice, but the Strikes tournament this Sunday will have to be rescheduled for a later date.
    We hope to see you at the next one.

I've been wanting to try out that AC. The last time I saw one, it had to big of a line waiting to play.

#5414 4 years ago

I have a gilligans island pinball machine up for sale at $2800 obo.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78222

And also a data east Jurassic park up for sale for $3700 obo.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78425

Looking to trade for an AFM +/- cash depending on condition.

Both machines are set up in my game house. In Lodi, CA. lol.

Both machines were recently shopped out and nice an led'ed up. With warm white led's everywhere.

The JP had the t-rex rebuilt from the ground up. And all is running fine.

#5415 4 years ago

Did someone on here pick up that junk Judge Dredd that showed up on Facebook and craigslist?

#5416 4 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Did someone on here pick up that junk Judge Dredd that showed up on Facebook and craigslist?

If they did I want the coin door, lol.

#5417 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

If they did I want the coin door, lol.

That's hilarious - I know I've got it bad because I've actually considered buying a whole machine just to trade out its coin door.

#5418 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

That's hilarious - I know I've got it bad because I've actually considered buying a whole machine just to trade out its coin door.

Normally I’m not that hung up on the coin door but this one, while functional, is just kinda wrong...

FE1CA9DA-F9D1-4E6E-91FC-5C9FBBA3BC96 (resized).jpegFE1CA9DA-F9D1-4E6E-91FC-5C9FBBA3BC96 (resized).jpeg

#5419 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Normally I’m not that hung up on the coin door but this one, while functional, is just kinda wrong...
    [quoted image]

Me either, except on full restorations. Once everything else is done on this, the hasp is just not going to be acceptable.

20190423_195851 (resized).jpg20190423_195851 (resized).jpg
    #5420 4 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Yes it was updated as sold

#5421 4 years ago

Good guy alert. Gary @ Bobcat Batteries in San Jose. Just met him tonight and made a purchase. Straight shooter. Fair prices. Shares his collection with the public. Asset to the hobby.

#5422 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Yes it was updated as sold

Yeah, I was just hoping that the person who bought it would be interested in selling parts. I'm still looking for some WPC hardware(specifically, the playfield mounting parts). If someone has some of those parts and wants to sell, let me know.

#5423 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Good guy alert. Gary @ Bobcat Batteries in San Jose. Just met him tonight and made a purchase. Straight shooter. Fair prices. Shares his collection with the public. Asset to the hobby.

I remember hearing about him back in the day but I ever made it by there. Good to hear he’s still doing his thing.

#5424 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Affordable clear-coater as well.

#5425 4 years ago

Great guy, traded for his blackknight a few years ago. Nicest one ive ever seen.

#5426 4 years ago

Going to be listing soon my HUO Metallica LED Pro

As well as a few arcades- a fully restored Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and an upright Star Wars.

#5427 4 years ago

Hey guys,

Hawkmoon got me a hook up with a proper coin door for my Doctor Who, but the frame on the newer style door that’s on the game now won’t accomodate the OG coin door. Anyone have a early WPC style coin door frame floating around they wouldn’t mind parting with?

#5428 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Hey guys,
    Hawkmoon got me a hook up with a proper coin door for my Doctor Who, but the frame on the newer style door that’s on the game now won’t accomodate the OG coin door. Anyone have a early WPC style coin door frame floating around they wouldn’t mind parting with?

Looks like I have one lined up (thanks again Hawkmoon) so thanks to everyone who tried to help. I don’t care what they say about you guys, you’re okay in my book!

#5429 4 years ago

Looking to trade my AC/DC - original, pristine, color dmd, laser cut rails and hinges, much more. Pictures can be emailed on request. Just pm me.

#5430 4 years ago

Gunstarhero,hope this one works ok!! C U at Lodi!!!!

#5431 4 years ago

Star Wars Premium, shaker, knocker, invisiglass. $6500 firm.
    Hagglers special: I start at $6800, though you can probably talk me down by $300.
    PM for pics. FaceTime/Skype video inspections before driving are welcome and encouraged.

#5432 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Star Wars Premium, shaker, knocker, invisiglass. $6500 firm.
    Hagglers special: I start at $6800, though you can probably talk me down by $300.
    PM for pics. FaceTime/Skype video inspections before driving are welcome and encouraged.

I’ve played this SW a bunch. Clean game and great guy. Buy with confidence.

#5433 4 years ago

ACNC is in the house. We’re enjoying the hell out of it.

If anyone wants to come over this Saturday, our regularly monthly gathering starts at 1p and runs till 9p.

#5434 4 years ago

Thanks for the invite. I'd love be to stop by, but Tracy is a little to far for me.

#5435 4 years ago

Anything going on at the Flipper Room this weekend?

#5436 4 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I don't think Mike has opened up at the new location yet

#5437 4 years ago

Across town from me lol

Andrew

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Thanks for the invite. I'd love be to stop by, but Tracy is a little to far for me.

#5438 4 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

You can get your fix at Phoenix Games. Open 10-9 every day. 16 top pins in top shape. Good pinball spot for over 10 years now.

#5439 4 years ago

I haven't been to Phoenix Games yet. It's a little further of a drive. Additionally, I didn't know the Flipper Room was moving. What's the new address?

#5440 4 years ago

If you're visiting the Flipper Room, go also list the Phoenix.
    If you're visiting Pheonix, go visit the Flipper Room.

Both are good.

#5441 4 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I haven't been to Phoenix Games yet. It's a little further of a drive. Additionally, I didn't know the Flipper Room was moving. What's the new address?

They are working on getting a new space. We look forward to their return.

#5442 4 years ago

Real ads posted, with pics.
    Doctor Who with moving Dalek head, OCD, Invisiglass. $3500. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-doctor-who-32
    Star Wars Premium with Invisiglass, shaker, knocker, $6500. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-premium-7

2 weeks later
    #5443 4 years ago

Does anyone know Peter Laugesen? I’m asking because I just went back through my old Craigslist emails and outside of one machine he’s emailed me through craigslist for every machine I’ve ever posted and never replied even after I’ve taken specific pictures he’s requested on a few.

I’m just wondering if he’s actually into pinball, or maybe a scammer looking for pictures to use.

#5444 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pball:

Does anyone know Peter Laugesen? I’m asking because I just went back through my old Craigslist emails and outside of one machine he’s emailed me through craigslist for every machine I’ve ever posted and never replied even after I’ve taken specific pictures he’s requested on a few.
    I’m just wondering if he’s actually into pinball, or maybe a scammer looking for pictures to use.

I’ve met him. I think he’s from Denmark? He’s legit and very particular regarding machines.

#5445 4 years ago

Will there be a new address for the "Flipper Room" or just renovations at their address??

#5446 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pball:

He is a legit collector and I have met him and he has bought a game from me.

#5447 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Will there be a new address for the "Flipper Room" or just renovations at their address??

As posted on their FB page, they are moving the pinball portion of their business to a new address just down the street from their old location. According to the post, they hope to reopen in June.

#5448 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheJerol:

As posted on their FB page, they are moving the pinball portion of their business to a new address just down the street from their old location. According to the post, they hope to reopen in June.

Thanks TheJerol that's correct. However, to be a bit more accurate we are moving The Flipper Room's entire business down the street. That is pinball and picture framing. There will be a framing design showroom, a gallery of awesome pinball art, the gallery of Disney art. We will also have a legit space for party rentals as well. We also hope to hook up with Scorebit to bring some new exciting technology to the room's.

My wholesale framing business (APF) will remain at the original location and is taking over the old rooms. It will also utilize an additional 1,300 square feet of extra warehouse space at The Flipper Room.

Although, we have had access to the space we have been waiting for the new windows and storefront to be finished so we can get in and do our work. I believe we should be in and prepping the new walls next weekend. If all goes well we should be soft opening in a couple weeks.

See you all soon!

#5449 4 years ago

Posted this in the Cali FS thread, but anybody want a Shaq Attaq project? $900. Shopped with LEDs in GI. No playfield glass. Ball 1 plays fine, ball 2 won't kick out. Wife wants it gone.

#5450 4 years ago

Hey all,
    Hope everyone is recovered from Golden State.

A while ago metal-mods gave me a package deal on on wedgehead backbox door and threw in an old Flying Carpet backbox he had with some spare parts inside. Thanks Jason!

The backbox was separating and had a lot of damage to the plywood in the front and corners. After re-gluing it, filling major gaps and slimming it down a bit I decided to paint it and turn it into a chalkboard (Not an original idea. SteamVette beat me to it). I plan on gifting it to my favorite local spot when they re-open, The Flipper Room! Hopefully they can use it.

I just freehanded the design to look period. I think it turned out alright. Anyhow, hope you all enjoy.
    01 (resized).jpg01 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg04 (resized).jpg04 (resized).jpg

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 167.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/109?hl=mark66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.