Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,345 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WillM
  • Topic is favorited by 275 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    games (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240225_215100_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20240223_215856 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    20240215_220821 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 167.
    #5301 5 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I was until I realized the days conflicts with high school graduations for some family out of state. *grumble*

Those kids are so uncool scheduling graduation for that weekend!

#5302 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Awww, calm down Cheddar... the kids are alright!

#5303 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I know, right?! I offered to call the schools and have them move the dates. Freaking people and their non-pinballing ways....

#5304 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Who else is getting excited about GSPF?!
    I'm extra excited this year. Kind of been on lockdown lately due to new baby, but told wife no way I'm missing this show. I will see you all Sat & Sun.

I'm not missing it either. Told the wife to hold off on the 40th birthday party she wanted to throw for me. No need to be reminded life is about half over when I can feel like a kid still!

#5305 5 years ago
    Quoted from DruTheFu:

I'm not missing it either. Told the wife to hold off on the 40th birthday party she wanted to throw for me. No need to be reminded life is about half over when I can feel like a kid still!

you can have it there!

#5306 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

you can have it there!

Yeah I'm sure we will have balloons and cake someplace.

#5307 5 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Yeah I'm sure we will have balloons and cake someplace.

...and funny hats!

#5308 5 years ago

Like this one?

MarkCoward (resized).PNGMarkCoward (resized).PNG
    #5309 5 years ago

Already posted in the Official CA thread but thought I’d try here as well.

Just moved to Santa Barbara and am looking for a game or two. Would like to get newer titles but open to anything except Pro games (prefer to pay little more for Premium/LE). High on the list is Houdini and WoZ.

#5310 5 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Already posted in the Official CA thread but thought I’d try here as well.
    Just moved to Santa Barbara and am looking for a game or two. Would like to get newer titles but open to anything except Pro games (prefer to pay little more for Premium/LE). High on the list is Houdini and WoZ.

Houdinis are a bargain right now. Have seen more than one for $5000-$5500 recently. Happy hunting!

#5311 5 years ago

Houdinis are a bargain right now. Have seen more than one for $5000-$5500 recently. Happy hunting!

Yeah they have declined in price. I think it’s a fun and challenging game. i also like the artwork to it.

#5312 5 years ago

Looking for a Game of Thrones Premium or LE in NorCal. Let me know if you have any leads

#5313 5 years ago

JIC there are folks here that are not also a member of the Pinball in the Bay Area Facebook group...

Pinball and Pinot! One night pop-up event at Scratch Wines in Carmel-By-The-Sea. Cool set of games with a really neat backdrop, as their tasting room doubles as an art gallery.

1971 Gottlieb ‘2001’
    1979 Bally ‘Paragon’
    1995 Williams ‘Dirty Harry’
    2016 Dutch ‘The Big Lebowski’

Hopefully we get pinheads rubbing elbows with wineheads.

Cheers!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt5PxcwF7fI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1esu9sgar76fi

#5314 5 years ago

Does anyone know if there’s another JJP Pirates on location in the bay area? Other than Free Gold Watch?

I’ve played it at shows a few times, but haven’t had a chance to spend time on it recently.

#5317 5 years ago

Hey aingide I have one in Los Gatos and I’m happy for you to come over and play. Will have to be after this weekend though as I’ve got an out of town guest.

#5318 5 years ago
    Quoted from aingide:

Does anyone know if there’s another JJP Pirates on location in the bay area? Other than Free Gold Watch?...

You're welcome to play mine in Livermore as well. PM me

#5319 5 years ago
    Quoted from aingide:

Does anyone know if there’s another JJP Pirates on location in the bay area? Other than Free Gold Watch?
    I’ve played it at shows a few times, but haven’t had a chance to spend time on it recently.

That’s mine at FGW. Come play! (I’m out so much $$$, ha!)

#5320 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mrbill:

my buddy wants to sell his DE hook in SJ. I will add pics later.
    Another friend contacted me 2 weeks ago and wants to sell a black knight, fireball, and a flash. He was working on restoring bk and flash(bought repro glass for them), but does not have the time to finish them. The fireball is more of a project. He was waiting for the BK board to come back from repair.

Added 12 days ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hook-24

updated the pics of the hook pin. It has cliffy protectors and led dot matrix.

#5321 5 years ago

The Flipper Room will open at 11:00am this morning (2/17), and the tournament will begin at 12:30pm. All ages and skill levels welcome! Check out the link below for all the details. Hope to see you there!

https://matchplay.events/live/2vxy2

20190120_172328 (resized).jpg20190120_172328 (resized).jpg
    #5322 5 years ago

Starting local. Trying to clear up one more space to shake things up. Selling either of these:

#5323 5 years ago
    Quoted from zaphX:

Hey aingide I have one in Los Gatos and I’m happy for you to come over and play. Will have to be after this weekend though as I’ve got an out of town guest.

Quoted from imagamejunky:

You're welcome to play mine in Livermore as well. PM me

Awesome, thanks a lot! I might take you guys up on that.

#5324 5 years ago

Anyone know any “local” distributors for Invisiglass, or Stern’s glass?

JJP offers no bulk discounts, and with shipping... it’s worth asking around

#5325 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

I’m sure Chris “Pinball Pirate” in Benicia can get Stern HD glass.

#5326 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

You might check with drypaint to see if he has any. I believe he was selling glass before.

#5327 5 years ago

Who’s up for some JJPOTC??

Come play my LE this Saturday at noon in Los Gatos!
    I’ll be streaming it at http://twitch.tv/nspinball.

Hit me up via PM for contact info and directions.

#5328 5 years ago

I'll bring my Escalera, zaphX!

#5329 5 years ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

I’m sure Chris “Pinball Pirate” in Benicia can get Stern HD glass.

He's looking into it.

#5330 5 years ago

Im looking to replace the IMDN LE I had to sell last year, if you have one for sale let me know. I have MBr LE for possible trade or cash.

#5331 5 years ago

I dropped the price on my JD

Machine - For Sale
    Judge Dredd Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a nice Judge Dredd in the bay area. Mostly LEDs, some wear and tear which was repaired by a previous owner. Some chips and scratches on the backbox sides. Will be posting p...”
    2019-10-10
    San Ramon, CA
    2,700 (OBO)
    Archived after: 32 days
    Viewed: 1442 times

#5332 5 years ago

Munsters Pro now playing at Uncle Vitos in downtown Sacramento!!! Also Ghostbusters, Guardians or the Galaxy and Deadpool!!!

#5333 5 years ago

I'm extra excited this year. Kind of been on lockdown lately due to new baby, but told wife no way I'm missing this show. I will see you all Sat & Sun.

I look forward to seeing you at GSPF

Alex CCPL aka AWL

#5334 5 years ago
    Quoted from zaphX:

Who’s up for some JJPOTC??
    Come play my LE this Saturday at noon in Los Gatos!
    I’ll be streaming it at http://twitch.tv/nspinball.
    Hit me up via PM for contact info and directions.

Just a reminder this is still on for tomorrow at noon!
    If you’re coming, PM me for directions and let me know what you’d like to drink. Beer, sodas, whatever!

#5335 5 years ago

Had a great afternoon with cextion and @imagamejunky!

See what you missed:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/385622391

#5336 5 years ago

Hey guys, I am definitely looking forward to the show! I am bringing my one and only pin! Its a really nice GnR. I have owned it for a few years and excited to show it off and share it with others. I am fairly new to the pinside norcal community and recently stumbled upon this forum group. Hopefully I will meet some of you guys at the show, have some beers and talk pinball! I should be there for the most part of the weekend!

Im building a custom topper for my GnR before the show, here is a sneak peak!

5C729B8F-B0E6-4877-90BC-7AF6F12C576D (resized).jpeg5C729B8F-B0E6-4877-90BC-7AF6F12C576D (resized).jpeg
    #5337 5 years ago

I am also on the lookout for a GOTG pro, willing to pick up within 100 miles of Sacramento. Let me know if anyone has a lead?

#5338 5 years ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

Looking for a Game of Thrones Premium or LE in NorCal. Let me know if you have any leads

I have a GOT LE I was thinking about selling or trading. PM sent if you are still interested.

#5339 5 years ago

I am still hoping to find a players condition or project Gottlieb Black Hole.

#5340 5 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I am still hoping to find a players condition or project Gottlieb Black Hole.

I got one ...... unfortunately it’s at my place in Pittsburgh.

#5341 5 years ago

Looking for a Night Rider or other mid to late 70's Ballys.

#5342 5 years ago

The Concord Selfie League "CSL" finals are tomorrow (March 2nd) at The Flipper Room! We will open at 10am for same day qualifying and the finals will begin at 12:30pm. You only need to submit scores on at least 3 of the 7 machines to qualify for the finals. $5 entry + coin drop with cash prizes, IFPA sanctioned event with WPPR's. Check out the link for more info.

https://matchplay.events/live/wr5q0

20190217_174009 (resized).jpg20190217_174009 (resized).jpg
    #5343 5 years ago

Anybody in the bay area have a BM66 or Houdini in perfect condition for sale right now?

Edit.. bought a Houdini

#5344 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Judge Dredd Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a nice Judge Dredd in the bay area. Mostly LEDs, some wear and tear which was repaired by a previous owner. Some chips and scratches on the backbox sides. Will be posting p...”
    2019-10-10
    San Ramon, CA
    2,700 (OBO)
    Archived after: 32 days
    Viewed: 1442 times

I dropped the price on my Dredd.

#5345 5 years ago

My Munsters Pro is going live on location tomorrow at The Sandwich Spot in Roseville, Ca! Come on by for some Munster Madness and some delicious sandwiches!

#5346 5 years ago

Price drop on my low play Iron Maiden Pro. $5000 cash
    Perfect.

#5347 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working gameplan cocktail pinball. This has an Echo Lake replacement MPU (these are no longer being produced but work in any gameplan machine). No issues that I can think of ...”
    2019-04-16
    Oakland, CA
    800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 21 days
    Viewed: 476 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Setting the initial price high because of the Echo Lake Replacement MPU that is no longer being made (AFAIK).

#5348 5 years ago

Looking to sell a beautiful, HUO, original owner, clear window ACDC - FULLY modded. You won't find a better example. Take a look and PM me an offer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/75679

Full frontal -off (resized).jpgFull frontal -off (resized).jpgfull frontal ACDC (resized).jpgfull frontal ACDC (resized).jpg
    #5349 5 years ago

Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “A nice Gottlieb coin door. No idea of what machine it came from originally. $30 plus shipping Would trade for a wpc coin door.”
    2019-03-03
    San Ramon, CA
    30 (OBO)
    Archived after: 23 days
    Viewed: 121 times
    Contributed to Pinside

This is kinda pricey to ship, IMO, so I figured I would also offer it locally.

#5350 5 years ago

My POTC LE in Los Gatos will be up for sale after TPF if anyone needs one. All preventative maintenance, fixes and tweaks applied.

There are 8,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 167.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/107?hl=jerryuop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.