Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,379 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,379 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 168.
    #5251 5 years ago

So you did have plans for that empty spot we created in your lineup! I would've helped you move but by the time I saw your call for help the round trip drive wouldn't have allowed me to get home in time to pick my kid up from school. I hope you're enjoying your new toy!

#5252 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

MrSanRamon... did you get your MBr in and set up today?
    If so, curious what your thoughts are on it. Thanks! Kerry

Game is beautiful and plays well. More comments in the owners thread.

Robert

#5253 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

So you did have plans for that empty spot we created in your lineup!

The plans were to set up and keep the Re-Themed "Whack-That-Mole" game in the house.

Hope the ST is fixed and running well.

Robert

#5254 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

The plans were to set up and keep the Re-Themed "Whack-That-Mole" game in the house.
    Hope the ST is fixed and running well.
    Robert

All fixed! The center bank was just a couple loose connections that rattled loose in transit. For the funky led near the spinner I took the easy way out and replaced the board. Got a decent deal on one from a fellow pinsider who had one that he didn't need anymore. I'll be practising replacing those tiny emitters with the old board.

1 week later
    #5255 5 years ago

Just a reminder, the Concord Selfie League December Finals are this Saturday. We will open at 10am for 2 hours of qualifying, and the Finals will begin @ 12:15pm. You can register, qualify and participate in Finals all on Saturday! Also, Future Spa, which is in the tournament, will be returning to the Pinball Pirate shortly after Finals concludes, so get your final Spa fix on!
    https://matchplay.events/live/v1e6z

One more thing, AFMrLE has a new friend! You can qualify on MBrLE for the January session as well.
    https://matchplay.events/live/kb8bx

FB_IMG_1546578684153 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1546578684153 (resized).jpg20190103_201251 (resized).jpg20190103_201251 (resized).jpg
    #5257 5 years ago

Anybody have a rivet press that can do ramp flaps? I have a WCS that I have new ramps for but need to drill off the flaps from the original ramps and attach them to the reproduction ones.

#5258 5 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

Anybody have a rivet press that can do ramp flaps? I have a WCS that I have new ramps for but need to drill off the flaps from the original ramps and attach them to the reproduction ones.

Yup. PM me.

#5259 5 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

Yes, I have one.

Robert

#5260 5 years ago

Getting ready to put one of my Judge Dredd machines up for sale. PM me if you are looking for one.

20181231_154625 (resized).jpg20181231_154625 (resized).jpg
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-judge-dredd-52

#5261 5 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Getting ready to put one of my Judge Dredd machines up for sale. PM me if you are looking for one.
    [quoted image]

From the pic, it looks like a nice game.

Robert

#5262 5 years ago

Time to change it up

Machine - For Sale
    As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Time to change things up. Here's my absolutely flawless Metallica Monsters Premium with some fantastic tasteful mods. I bought it NIB less than a year ago. Not a flaw on it. Perfec...”
    2019-01-11
    Livermore, CA
    7,400 (OBO)
    Archived after: 12 days
    Viewed: 384 times

#5263 5 years ago

One week away from the January session of Third Sunday Strikes @ The Flipper Room. All ages and skill levels welcome! 7 Strikes; 25+ Machines; WPPR's; BYOB. Doors open at 11:00am, tournament begins at 12:30pm.

https://matchplay.events/live/ykq7j

FB_IMG_1547411437211 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1547411437211 (resized).jpg
    #5264 5 years ago

Another heads up from The Flipper Room...

We are hosting the 2019 IFPA California State Pinball Championship on Saturday. We will be OPEN for normal business with normal times, but the blacklight room (DMD room) and Early Solid State Room (framing showroom) will be closed off for the tournament. The 12 machines in those areas will be tournament only. This still leaves 17 machines in the rest of the place for you to enjoy.

Come on down and play pinball in the presence of the best 24 players in the state. Maybe their juju will rub off onto you!?! But, please respect their privacy and let them focus on their task at hand...

#5265 5 years ago

Our (now) usual casual monthly gathering in Tracy is happening this Saturday, starting at 1p. Games, pizza, beer, but no WPPR's. PM if interested.

#5266 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Our (now) usual casual monthly gathering in Tracy is happening this Saturday, starting at 1p. Games, pizza, beer, but no WPPR's. PM if interested.

Damn! Always when I have an event going on. I'll make it one of these times.

#5267 5 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Damn! Always when I have an event going on. I'll make it one of these times.

Our usual plan is “Second Saturdays”. This month I had a conflict.

Have fun with the tourney. Should be a blast!

#5268 5 years ago

Is there anyone in the Santa Cruz area who could stop by a guy I sold a pin to and do a quick fix. I'm down in So. Cal and just had it delivered. Message me with any leads.
    Thanks.

#5269 5 years ago

Selling my long owned and loved BH. Time for something new.

#5270 5 years ago

For those interested in following the IFPA California State Pinball Championship at The Flipper Room, the results will be posted here as they come in. https://challonge.com/IFPACA19

#5271 5 years ago

Selling a Ghostbusters premium if anyone is interested. 6500

#5272 5 years ago

Looking for a decent The Simpson’s Party Pinball. Have cash in hand.

#5273 5 years ago

I'd like to give a huge shout out to @fnosm. I live in So. Cal. and needed someone to visit and a customer in the Santa Cruz area that I sold a pin and fix an issue the pin was having. He immediately responded and solved the problem. He also gave the newbie customer a basic tutorial in how to troubleshoot and solve issues in test mode. This is what Pinside is all about. Reaching out to others they don't even know and offering help. I am grateful and hope I have the opportunity to return the favor to fellow pinsiders.
    Rock On Nor Cal Pinheads!!!

#5274 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Jason,

Thanks again for hosting, Marion & I had a great time.

Robert

#5275 5 years ago
    Quoted from mikeincali:

I'd like to give a huge shout out to fnosm. I live in So. Cal. and needed someone to visit and a customer in the Santa Cruz area that I sold a pin and fix an issue the pin was having. He immediately responded and solved the problem. He also gave the newbie customer a basic tutorial in how to troubleshoot and solve issues in test mode. This is what Pinside is all about. Reaching out to others they don't even know and offering help. I am grateful and hope I have the opportunity to return the favor to fellow pinsiders.
    Rock On Nor Cal Pinheads!!!

I 2nd that, fnosm is a great guy.

#5276 5 years ago

Selling my Sharkey's Shootout to make some room.

Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Sharkey's Shootout for sale, freshly shopped with Titan rubbers and full LEDs. Located in Folsom, CA.”
    2019-01-21
    Folsom, CA
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 207 times

#5277 5 years ago
    Quoted from mikeincali:

I'd like to give a huge shout out to fnosm.

Why not leave some feedback for him, perfect opportunity to use that feature for something like this...

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/fnosm/feedback

#5278 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Why not leave some feedback for him, perfect opportunity to use that feature for something like this...
    https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/fnosm/feedback

This is such an under used feaure of this site.

#5279 5 years ago

Hi,
    Is anybody selling a sheet of non-reflective/HD glass (JJP Invisiglass, Stern HD glass or PDI) ?

#5280 5 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

Hi,
    Is anybody selling a sheet of non-reflective/HD glass (JJP Invisiglass, Stern HD glass or PDI) ?

I've never even seen a sheet of the Stern HD. How does it compare with Invisiglass?

#5281 5 years ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

I've never even seen a sheet of the Stern HD.

Then it's well made...

#5282 5 years ago

I have a sheet of Stern's Magic Glass on my DP/LE,it came with the pin! No difference that I can see! Works just fine!!!!

#5283 5 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Then it's well made...

Ha. True

Quoted from hawkmoon:

I have a sheet of Stern's Magic Glass on my DP/LE,it came with the pin! No difference that I can see! Works just fine!!!!

That’s excellent. I love invisiglass and if Stern’s is comparable quality for a better price then that’s perfect.

#5284 5 years ago

Anyone have a decent used WPC widebody lockdown bar kicking around that they'd like to be rid of? Doesn't need to be pristine but no rivets or bolts through it.

#5285 5 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Anyone have a decent used WPC widebody lockdown bar kicking around that they'd like to be rid of? Doesn't need to be pristine but no rivets or bolts through it.

I will check when I get home. I might have one from the IJ restoration. I can't remember if we replaced or re-plated the old one.

#5286 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

I will check when I get home. I might have one from the IJ restoration. I can't remember if we replaced or re-plated the old one.

Thanks Sparky, I’ll reach out.

#5287 5 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Though not within driving distance - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/44#post-4801555

#5288 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Metallica Pro in the SF bay area.
    PM with details, thanks.

#5289 5 years ago

Ive got a huo Met Premium with some nice mods (color dmd, translucent bands throughout, full cliffy set, upgraded speakers, custom powdered armor) Id be interested in trading for another newer stern like Guardians or a JJP woz.

thanks

#5290 5 years ago

Selling my Collector-quality Scared Stiff -- with just about every extra you can imagine:

#5291 5 years ago

Shaking it up

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Sale or Trade +/- cash. I feel like shaking things up a little. Here's my absolutely PERFECT condition Star Wars Premium. It's beautiful!! Looks exactly as it did when I opened...”
    2019-01-29
    Livermore, CA
    7,000 (OBO)
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 434 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#5292 5 years ago

Looking to pick up a few pins in the $3000-$5000 range over the next few days. Who's got somethin'?!

#5293 5 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

Looking to pick up a few pins in the $3000-$5000 range over the next few days. Who's got somethin'?!

I'm selling a Judge Dredd in San Ramon...

Machine - For Sale
    Judge Dredd Archived
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a nice Judge Dredd in the bay area. Mostly LEDs, some wear and tear which was repaired by a previous owner. Some chips and scratches on the backbox sides. Will be posting p...”
    2019-10-10
    San Ramon, CA
    2,700 (OBO)
    Archived after: 32 days
    Viewed: 1442 times

#5294 5 years ago

The Flipper Room will open at 10am tomorrow (Feb. 2nd) for 2 hours of qualifying prior to the Finals beginning around 12:15pm. Post scores from at least 3 of the 7 machines to participate in the Finals. $5 entry w/ cash prizes. WPPR's.
    *** ALL AGES & SKILLSETS WELCOME ***

https://matchplay.events/live/erjr7

#5295 5 years ago

my buddy wants to sell his DE hook in SJ. I will add pics later.

Another friend contacted me 2 weeks ago and wants to sell a black knight, fireball, and a flash. He was working on restoring bk and flash(bought repro glass for them), but does not have the time to finish them. The fireball is more of a project. He was waiting for the BK board to come back from repair.

Added over 5 years ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hook-24

#5296 5 years ago

Looking to sell my iron maiden pro

$5200

low plays

Also looking for a Batman

#5297 5 years ago

CPR EBD Playfield listed in the market

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    New (selling multiple, business) - “Selling a CPR Eight Ball Deluxe Playfield. Please see pics. Looks great. Please ask for detail pics and I will supply. Buyer pays shipping. Continental US only please Update: I...”
    2019-02-10
    Lodi, CA
    Archived after: 7 days
    Viewed: 394 times

#5298 5 years ago

Who else is getting excited about GSPF?!

I'm extra excited this year. Kind of been on lockdown lately due to new baby, but told wife no way I'm missing this show. I will see you all Sat & Sun.

#5299 5 years ago

Looking forward to GSPF as well! Dragging some friends along to catch the pinball addiction. Hoping to see some decent players’ machines for sale!

#5300 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Who else is getting excited about GSPF?!

I was until I realized the days conflicts with high school graduations for some family out of state. *grumble*

There are 8,379 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/106?hl=jtm3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.