(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 168.
    #5201 5 years ago

HUO MMRLE. Has a Williams grill, low plays, No Color Chip. Great game! $7,800

Also, Star Wars Pro with stadium light show. Have a shaker for it, but not installed. $4,800

2F0927A7-E0CE-4B37-93A7-9CAD5CAB1D2F (resized).jpeg2F0927A7-E0CE-4B37-93A7-9CAD5CAB1D2F (resized).jpegAB02D343-AFB2-45CF-9E36-2F3114D861BD (resized).jpegAB02D343-AFB2-45CF-9E36-2F3114D861BD (resized).jpeg
    #5202 5 years ago

Visited both Phoenix Games and Flipper Room on vacation last Monday and Tuesday nights. You guys really keep your games in amazing condition. Concord is quickly becoming my favorite spot in NorCal for pinball. Everyone is super friendly at both locations as well. Thanks for the fun, you guys. Keep up the awesome work. Happy Thanksgiving, all.

#5203 5 years ago
    Quoted from BenLogan:

Visited both Phoenix Games and Flipper Room on vacation last Monday and Tuesday nights. You guys really keep your games in amazing condition. Concord is quickly becoming my favorite spot in NorCal for pinball. Everyone is super friendly at both locations as well. Thanks for the fun, you guys. Keep up the awesome work. Happy Thanksgiving, all.

I agree. Chris and Mike run top notch locations.

#5205 5 years ago

Hi folks,

Want to sell my Deadpool pro, about a month old, very low plays.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71674

If you have anything interesting to trade, send me a PM. Would rather sell, but you never know.

#5206 5 years ago

Devil's Dare- $1000. This game was at our Lodi league location for a few years. It went to PAGG two years ago and GSPF this last year. It's currently at Mrgone's in Rancho Cordova. I believe the only issue it experienced at GSPF was the need for a new coin door lock.

#5207 5 years ago
    Quoted from KenPin:

Also, Star Wars Pro with stadium light show. Have a shaker for it, but not installed. $4,800
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Star Wars is Sold

#5208 5 years ago

People "local enough" to Tracy:

I've settled on "Second Saturdays" as our recurring event in our home in Tracy. Dec 8 is our next gathering, 1p-8p. If you want an invite, please PM me. If you're on FB, friend "Jason Fesler", and I'll add you to the event. Otherwise (or also!) PM me with your email address.

#5209 5 years ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I bought this new in June of 2018. It has the following upgrades: - lollipop rails - light up flipper buttons - speaker light kit with acrylics - mezelmods sling/inlane protector...”
    2018-11-25
    Ceres, CA
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 341 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#5210 5 years ago

Price drop. AFM Le. Black trim. $7400
    Perfect.

#5211 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

Machine - For Sale
    Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)New!HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I bought this new in June of 2018. It has the following upgrades:

- lollipop rails
    - light up flipper buttons
    - speaker light kit with acrylics
    - mezelmods sling/inlane protector...”
    2 hours ago Ceres, CA 4,700
    Sparky

SO TEMPTING. Now how can I convince my girl and my kids that what they REALLY want for Xmas is this...

#5212 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

People "local enough" to Tracy:
    I've settled on "Second Saturdays" as our recurring event in our home in Tracy. Dec 8 is our next gathering, 1p-8p. If you want an invite, please PM me. If you're on FB, friend "Jason Fesler", and I'll add you to the event. Otherwise (or also!) PM me with your email address.

I met Jason yesterday and played some pins of course. Great guy, and what a fantastic collection of super clean pins! If you can make one of his game days I highly suggest it.

#5213 5 years ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

SO TEMPTING. Now how can I convince my girl and my kids that what they REALLY want for Xmas is this...

Marathon a bunch of DC movies with them and then show them Guardians. They'll think it's the best movie ever.

#5214 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Marathon a bunch of DC movies with them and then show them Guardians. They'll think it's the best movie ever.

Guardians (well the first one anyway) IS the best movie ever... hehe... but yeah, throw "Man of Steel" on a continuous loop on all your TVs and then hit 'em with GOTG and you should be fine.

#5215 5 years ago

Sparky Say it isnt so!

#5216 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

Devil's Dare- $1000. This game was at our Lodi league location for a few years. It went to PAGG two years ago and GSPF this last year. It's currently at Mrgone's in Rancho Cordova. I believe the only issue it experienced at GSPF was the need for a new coin door lock.

I placed an official ad for the Devil's Dare with a lowered price to $900. I believe Mrgone is going to get some pics for me later this evening that I can share.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Devil's Dare Archived
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This game was at our league location in Lodi for a few years. It went to PAGG in 2017 without problems. It went to GSPF in 2018. The only problem I was made aware of at GSPF was...”
    2018-11-26
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    900 (OBO)
    Archived after: 1 day
    Viewed: 239 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#5217 5 years ago

I have dropped my TSPP to 4,900. Located in Oakland.

Machine - For Sale
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully functional machine in pretty good shape. Good: -Added art blades -Extra World of Springfield toys -Moe's 3d diarama -Neat Simpsons car topper (pictured) -Garage door coil up...”
    2018-12-24
    Oakland, CA
    4,500 (OBO)
    Archived after: 24 days
    Viewed: 802 times

#5218 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

I placed an official ad for the Devil's Dare with a lowered price to $900. I believe Mrgone is going to get some pics for me later this evening that I can share.

yupper. Pics a comin.

Machine - For Sale
    Devil's DareNew!Used - shows wear, needs some work “This game was at our league location in Lodi for a few years. It went to PAGG in 2017 without problems. It went to GSPF in 2018. The only problem I was made aware of at GSPF was...”
    7 hours ago Rancho Cordova, CA 900 (OBO)
    Sparky

#5219 5 years ago

Yup, pics a coming.

#5220 5 years ago

GOTG sale is pending tonight. Devil's Dare is sold.

#5222 5 years ago

Lawrence Hall of Science in Berkeley with free play pinball. Awesome set up.
    Have you ever looked at the LHS from the top of grizzly peak and noticed the building resembles Star Trek Enterprise? Check it out.
    3D2CEADF-AE1B-4CF5-A354-FBA0962F20F5.jpeg3D2CEADF-AE1B-4CF5-A354-FBA0962F20F5.jpeg01CB077D-7AE0-44D5-872C-240FA0DA1433.jpeg01CB077D-7AE0-44D5-872C-240FA0DA1433.jpeg

#5223 5 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

We will do our best (between Phoenix and TFR) to keep all the new stuff locally available.

I know this is an old quote but more Older SS or EMs please! Although it gets lonely in that back room

#5224 5 years ago

Just a reminder, the Concord Selfie League Finals are tomorrow, Dec. 1st. The Flipper Room will open at 10am for two hours of qualifying prior to the Finals beginning @ 12:15pm. Check out the website for more details. https://matchplay.events/live/z72je

Screenshot_2018-11-30-10-31-27 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-11-30-10-31-27 (resized).png
    #5225 5 years ago

Just listed my Earthshaker, Priced to sell, building up for a new machine. Let me know if you have any questions.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Earthshaker Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my players quality Earthshaker. I have had this game for years it works great, tons of fun to play. Priced to sell just looking to get a different machine. Let me know if y...”
    2018-12-04
    Brentwood, CA
    2,000 (Firm)
    Archived after: 37 days
    Viewed: 762 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#5226 5 years ago

Update: my buddy finally got his addams family and scared stiff pins ready. I updated listings with better pics. If you want to setup a time to see them, pm me and I will pass along my buddys cell and you can setup a time to see them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-addams-family-the-61#post-4723110

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-scared-stiff-39

#5227 5 years ago

Looking for one or 2 of these if anyone might be willing to part with:

Laser Cue, Black Pyramid, Centaur, EB Deluxe (1981), Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Seawitch, Flash Gordon or Harlem Globetrotters.

Robert

#5228 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Looking for one or 2 of these if anyone might be willing to part with:
    Laser Cue, Black Pyramid, Centaur, EB Deluxe (1981), Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Seawitch, Flash Gordon or Harlem Globetrotters.
    Robert

did you see this one?
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5229 5 years ago

That one looks very rough. Definitely a project. Good restoration candidate for someone.

#5230 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

did you see this one?

Yes I did.

So my thoughts so far with my search for these early SS games: over priced for what the condition is.

That $1700 game is worth maybe $1000. It it would take lots of $ to make it into a nice game, that is if you could find the parts and are willing to spend many hours fixing it up. I'm sure someone will buy it though.

I know the price of new games is going out of sight, but a NIB Stern pro is like $5500 shipped. These games are new, everything works, no need to spend hours sourcing parts, stripping cabinets & repainting, buying a new playfield for $800 (if you can find one) and swapping out the old one with new plastics and associated playfield mechs and parts.

I realize that some will find this post annoying, me sounding like a whiner. I guess I'm just unhappy with not being able to find what I want I think is a fair price.

This used to be more of a hobby where people exchanged or sold things more in that vein, now it's more like a profit center.

Robert

#5231 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

I've settled on "Second Saturdays" as our recurring event in our home in Tracy. Dec 8 is our next gathering, 1p-8p.

Went to Jason's yesterday and met a few pinsiders and had a nice afternoon. Thanks Jason for hosting.

Robert

#5232 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Yes I did.
    So my thoughts so far with my search for these early SS games: over priced for what the condition is.
    That $1700 game is worth maybe $1000. It it would take lots of $ to make it into a nice game, that is if you could find the parts and are willing to spend many hours fixing it up. I'm sure someone will buy it though.
    I know the price of new games is going out of sight, but a NIB Stern pro is like $5500 shipped. These games are new, everything works, no need to spend hours sourcing parts, stripping cabinets & repainting, buying a new playfield for $800 (if you can find one) and swapping out the old one with new plastics and associated playfield mechs and parts.
    I realize that some will find this post annoying, me sounding like a whiner. I guess I'm just unhappy with not being able to find what I want I think is a fair price.
    This used to be more of a hobby where people exchanged or sold things more in that vein, now it's more like a profit center.
    Robert

agree.

#5233 5 years ago

Anyone have a WPC style cabinet for sale, by any chance?

#5234 5 years ago

Pricing is hit or miss with early SS - depends on the seller.

I try to price my machines at a fair price.

Sold a Phoenix that was in good shape last month for $500 (boards were updated with new capacitors, etc.), playfield, backglass, and cabinet were nice.

Will have a Williams Contact for sale soon - probably price it at $600 - boards are system 6, new capacitors, some tip 102s, new resistors, NVRAM installed. Playfield is in great shape but will need cleanup and new rubbers. Only downside of the machine is that someone spray painted the cabinet black.

#5235 5 years ago
    Quoted from WhiskeyPinball:

Pricing is hit or miss with early SS - depends on the seller.

Agree.

Robert

#5236 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinostalgia:

did you see this one?

I've been watching that listing.. Its on xmas special now started at 2K!

#5237 5 years ago

Something coming in, so something needs to go out. Just posted my The Shadow on CL.

Added over 5 years ago:

Gone to a great Pinsider!

#5238 5 years ago

Hi guys. I have been in and around the Norcal/Bay Srea pinball scene for many years. Just checking in to say hi.

Dave

#5239 5 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Something coming in, so something needs to go out. Just posted my The Shadow on CL.

Great pin! Fair price. If only I hadn't just blown my wad on an IM and a Cyclone....

Good luck, dude!

#5240 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Great pin! Fair price. If only I hadn't just blown my wad on an IM and a Cyclone....
    Good luck, dude!

Thank you! Several offers already so somebody want The Shadow out there!

#5241 5 years ago
    Quoted from KenPin:

[quoted image][quoted image]

MMRLE sold

#5242 5 years ago
    Quoted from pintechev:

Hi folks,
    Want to sell my Deadpool pro, about a month old, very low plays.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71674
    If you have anything interesting to trade, send me a PM. Would rather sell, but you never know.

This is sold.

#5243 5 years ago

Hi Guys, Selling HUO GOTG, low plays in perfect condition and will be posting ad shortly, $4,800. Please let me know if interested, thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72781

Added over 5 years ago:

$4,600 OBO, please let me know if interested, thanks! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72781

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

#5244 5 years ago
    Quoted from Scrappy01:

Hi Guys, Selling HUO GOTG, low plays in perfect condition and will be posting ad shortly, $4,800. Please let me know if interested, thanks!

Scrappy is a good local pinballer. Buy with confidence.

#5245 5 years ago

I have an Iron Maiden Pro for sale here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72756 has speaker lights, and a shaker motor I can throw in. Super fun game, four flippers, you know the deal. I loaded it with my own music via pinball browser, and can set it back to stock in two minutes. It's running the latest code, and I am the original owner, still have the box and receipt.

#5246 5 years ago

Selling my KISS LE. I'm the original owner, it stands where it was unboxed, like new. Mantis protector at scoop, decal at demon spinner, cliffys at shooter lane and inlanes capguntrooper mod for starchild plastic with chrome KISS decal, titan clear rubber, v1.41 code installed, goodie bag still stapled inside. Relatively low plays. $7300 with KISS topper, $7000 without. Delivery/set-up available, PM me if interested.

#5248 5 years ago

Congrats on the MBr! I thought you were sticking to older titles going forward

#5249 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Congrats on the MBr! I thought you were sticking to older titles going forward

This one has been on order for awhile.

Robert

#5250 5 years ago

MrSanRamon... did you get your MBr in and set up today?

If so, curious what your thoughts are on it.

Thanks!
    Kerry

There are 8,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/105?hl=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.