(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 168.
    #5001 5 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Hey when you get tired of that game let me know, I love Spanish eyes

Get in line!

#5002 5 years ago

Thank-you also ,Steve.for the great Batman photos you saved for me!!! Happy to find myself in your great pics,C U next year!! Azmodius,Moto-cat,C U at Dixon????

#5003 5 years ago

Spanish Eyes for sale at the PPM sale. June 23 at the annex.

Hope everybody finds something good there!

https://www.pacificpinball.org/games

#5004 5 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

If I get anything from there it’s gonna be Night Moves

But I gotta casually check out that Hollywood Heat before anything

#5005 5 years ago

Hey when you get tired of that game let me know, I love Spanish eyes

Everyone loves Spanish Eyes!

#5006 5 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

You damn right

#5007 5 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Quoted from dsuperbee:

You damn right

Ya baby- Groovy backglass, center pop bumper from hell "SDTM".
    It was in our OC League last Sunday.
    Great game.

#5008 5 years ago

Brought GOTG pro to Fanny Anns Saloon today, rotated Aerosmith premium to Vallejo vinyl and pinball.

#5009 5 years ago

Looking for any two of the following pins:

TZ
    MMR
    MET Prem/LE
    Fish Tales
    Slug Fest

Let me know if anyone in NorCal wants to sell one of the above

#5010 5 years ago

Its summer, freely admitting to my cheesy good time playing RG at GSPF and now considering it.
    Let me know if you may be parting with one.

#5011 5 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Its summer, freely admitting to my cheesy good time playing RG at GSPF and now considering it.
    Let me know if you may be parting with one.

I owe you a PM. Long story short though is that it’s a great game, I just have small space and funds so they rotate out about once a year.

#5012 5 years ago

Who scored the Quicksilver in Sac this morning?

#5013 5 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Several deals on the list. Among them:

Williams Daffie. Add-a-ball with zipper-flippers. Good condition. I have one and lucky me my game is really zippy. I really like it.

Gottlieb Mayfair. Replay. Very Good condition. I have one, It is very colorful art and playing the flips often is a flip-or-die situation, but easy to get the hang of.

Bally 1973 Monte Carlo. Excellent condition has a good price on it. 4P version of Odds and Evens. I have both versions. I've always liked this game.

Bally Sea Ray. Good Condition. This is 2P version of 4P Mariner that I have. A pretty green. Mariner is the one game in my collection that, when people come over who are not in the hobby, they comment that they like this game. How it plays. An owner of Sea Ray recently told me that the game is calming, I think he said. Not to be confused with boring, okay? I know what he's talking about.

Anyway, my 2 cents. The conditions I describe came from the list. I have not seen the games. I get no commission.

#5014 5 years ago

I just noticed in an email from the pacific pinball museum a photo where there were some tables with back glasses with what looked like prices. Will there be other stuff for sale besides the listed machines?

#5015 5 years ago

I just noticed in an email from the pacific pinball museum a photo where there were some tables with back glasses with what looked like prices. Will there be other stuff for sale besides the listed machines?

Good question. I'd love the spinning monkey beer sign

#5016 5 years ago

I have a hint that there are other tables with stuff on them. Not just the pins on sale but other games. Some folks attended the PPM Members only sale on June 2.

sgtschultz (resized).jpgsgtschultz (resized).jpg
    #5017 5 years ago

Hi Gents,

Am looking for the following pins (more interested if its a project):

South Park
    Doctor Who

Thanks

#5018 5 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park in good condition for a friend. San Jose if possible.

#5019 5 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

Looking for a Jurassic Park in good condition for a friend. San Jose if possible.

I saw one on craigslist...not sure of the condition or location

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5020 5 years ago

Anybody score the 2500 Whirlwind on Craigslist?

#5021 5 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Found it ! looks like a local pinsider got a nice Father's Day present
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/179#post-4454516

#5022 5 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

I tried. Was too late.

#5023 5 years ago

I thought $2500 is about what the go for? Is this just more of excitement about an affordable game that is a ton of fun? Not a lot of those on the local market these days.

#5024 5 years ago

I agree. Price was fair, not a steal, but most people don't price fairly anymore. Sadly, a correctly-priced pin gets our attention these days.

#5025 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Sadly, a correctly-priced pin gets our attention these days.

#5026 5 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

I thought $2500 is about what the go for? Is this just more of excitement about an affordable game that is a ton of fun? Not a lot of those on the local market these days.

Given how crazy prices are, I thought it was relatively cheap for now. I seem to recall the last one around here went for 3k+.

#5027 5 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Given how crazy prices are, I thought it was relatively cheap for now. I seem to recall the last one around here went for 3k+.

This. It was a fair price for the game once I went and looked at it. To start the seller was super cool and we took our time talking about the game and the few (in my eyes) minor issues. A bad switch and some broken plastics. The machine besides that is in really great shape. Clean boards and no hacks and with the flipper mechanism all just being replaced made it to me worth the asking price.

Plus with the game he included Cliffy's, plastic protectors and a playfield protector all new and unused.

If anyone is interested in the playfield protector message me I'm not going to use it.

#5028 5 years ago
    Quoted from Apinplayer:

This. It was a fair price for the game once I went and looked at it. To start the seller was super cool and we took our time talking about the game and the few (in my eyes) minor issues. A bad switch and some broken plastics. The machine besides that is in really great shape. Clean boards and no hacks and with the flipper mechanism all just being replaced made it to me worth the asking price.
    Plus with the game he included Cliffy's, plastic protectors and a playfield protector all new and unused.
    If anyone is interested in the playfield protector message me I'm not going to use it.

Great score at todays fair, if not below, market price. Wish id been closer. Congrats, one of the best system 11's ever.

#5029 5 years ago
    Quoted from Apinplayer:

It was a fair price for the game once I went and looked at it.

I think a lot of people would buy a WW at that price without very little concern. Best sys11, really sticks around.

#5031 5 years ago

Houdini now on location in the East Bay at Phoenix Games. I put a few games on it yesterday and today and in my opinion it kicks ass, and will likely kick your ass. We're loving it.

123951 (resized).jpg123951 (resized).jpg

#5032 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Houdini now on location in the East Bay at Phoenix Games. I put a few games on it yesterday and today and in my opinion it kicks ass, and will likely kick your ass. We're loving it.

Yes Yes Yes!
    Awesome

#5033 5 years ago

Oh yeah, witnessed a sharp 7 year old finding those supposed “tight shots” without blinking twice.
    Kicked my butt, but sweet game!

Thanks for bringing Houdini to Phoenix!

#5034 5 years ago

Working on my first restore (FH) and figured I would first reach out locally to see if anyone happens to have any of the following to lend?

- WMS Warning backbox silkscreen
    - WMS patent lower cab silkscreen
    - Upholstery stapler (to do the ground braid, I assume your basic old school staple gun wont cut the mustard?)

Long shot but worth a try.

Cheers!

#5035 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Working on my first restore (FH) and figured I would first reach out locally to see if anyone happens to have any of the following to lend?
    - WMS Warning backbox silkscreen
    - WMS patent lower cab silkscreen
    - Upholstery stapler (to do the ground braid, I assume your basic old school staple gun wont cut the mustard?)
    Long shot but worth a try.
    Cheers!

I have the stapler in Lodi you can borrow

#5036 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I don't have the silkscreens, but I might have a stapler that would work. I'm in San Ramon.

#5037 5 years ago

Seeking Radical and Strikes and Spares. No projects. No bend me over prices. Thanks

#5038 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I have the stapler in Lodi you can borrow

Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I don't have the silkscreens, but I might have a stapler that would work. I'm in San Ramon.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. will PM tomorrow with a few questions on what you have.

#5039 5 years ago

Hi,

A friend of mine needs a DMD board for his Bally Corvette. Does anyone have one for sale ?
    Thanks,
    Leo.

#5040 5 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

Hi,
    A friend of mine needs a DMD board for his Bally Corvette. Does anyone have one for sale ?
    Thanks,
    Leo.

He needs the dmd driver board? You can get a new one for about 90 bucks.

#5041 5 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

He needs the dmd driver board? You can get a new one for about 90 bucks.

So ?

I know I can get a new one for around $100, I'm just asking if someone has 1 for sale !
    People here have often parts in stock that they don't need anymore, this is why I'm asking.

#5042 5 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

So ?
    I know I can get a new one for around $100, I'm just asking if someone has 1 for sale !
    People here have often parts in stock that they don't need anymore, this is why I'm asking.

No need to be rude.

#5043 5 years ago

I’m looking for one new pin, taxi, T2, BOP, Hi-deal or maybe LAH? Pm me if u have one, thanks

#5044 5 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

No need to be rude.

Dude, I'm not and don't want to be rude

#5045 5 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

Dude, I'm not and don't want to be rude

If your messing with the "Bee" you're messing with me!

Which probably means i'm introuble LOL

Bob C not B

#5046 5 years ago

Selling my World Poker Tour, located in Folsom, CA.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    World Poker Tour Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my shopped out World Poker Tour, recently tore down and cleaned, new upper playfield installed, titan rubbers, and full LEDs. Has alternative translite installed. Asking ...”
    2018-07-10
    Folsom, CA
    Archived after: 26 days
    Viewed: 451 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#5047 5 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Machine - For Sale
    World Poker TourNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my shopped out World Poker Tour, recently tore down and cleaned, new upper playfield installed, titan rubbers, and full LEDs. Has alternative translite installed.

Asking ...”
    27 minutes ago Folsom, CA 3,200 (OBO)
    IamNaN

Was this the one in the pingolf tourney at GSPF? If so i played it in that tourney and it was nice!

#5048 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Was this the one in the pingolf tourney at GSPF? If so i played it in that tourney and it was nice!

Yep, that's the one!

#5049 5 years ago

Price drop!

Quoted from CCPL:

Machine - For Sale
    World Poker TourFully shopped/refurbished “Selling my shopped out World Poker Tour, recently tore down and cleaned, new upper playfield installed, titan rubbers, and full LEDs. Has alternative translite installed.

Asking ...”
    3,000 (OBO)
    Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#5050 5 years ago

If you don't know this guy, stellar five star dude. Buy with confidence.

There are 8,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/101?hl=wizwiggy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.