• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by RazerX
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210929_175350 (resized).jpg
Tournament Flyer Noon Whistle.pdf (PDF preview)

#1 78 days ago

Noon Whistle Brewing (NWB) Monthly Pinball Tournament will be held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Lombard, IL location only beginning this month. $5 entry fee plus coin drop. Please note that proof of vaccination will be required to play in the tournament and you will be asked to respect others' personal space. See flyer below for details. $4 drafts special on Tuesday nights too. Looking forward to seeing some of the old Brixies crew and some new faces!

Noon Whistle Brewing Co
800 E. Roosevelt Rd
Lombard, IL 60148
https://www.noonwhistlebrewing.com

Tournament Flyer Noon Whistle.pdf
20210929_175350 (resized).jpg

#2 78 days ago

If we can limit this to 4 people I might have a chance!

#3 78 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

If we can limit this to 4 people I might have a chance!

No Dolly in this tourney, FYI

#4 74 days ago

First tourney is going to be on Nov 16, one week from today!
7pm start time

It's totally fine to just show up the day of, but I would be curious to hear of those that plan to attend.

#5 74 days ago

$4 drafts, argh! Probably won't be able to make these in the foreseeable future, but I'll live vicariously through this thread.

Anyone in the area, I strongly encourage you to get out there and support one of the great local operators. Not to mention a great local brewery.

#6 74 days ago

Following

#7 73 days ago

Stopped over at NWB last night, cleaned and play tested the games while having a delicious keylime blonde ale, so they should all be ready to go for next Tuesday!

#8 71 days ago

What’s that I hear? Oh it’s the sound of Scribble shaking in fear.

#9 71 days ago

I was just about to post that I was gonna be there, but it looks like Andy is gonna ruin the fun. What a horrible person.

But seriously, planning on being there.

#10 68 days ago

Reminder to those considering the tour, tomorrow night is the night! We will get started at 7pm.

Going to do the traditional format we used to do at Brixies where all play 5 of the 6 games and rank scores against all other players to determine top 4 for playoff finals. We will have to have a 9:30 cutoff time to have the 5 games played, so that we can get finals in before the 10pm closing time.

Also, the kitchen is not open earlier in the week, but there are many places to grab something nearby and bring it there if you like.

#11 68 days ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Reminder to those considering the tour, tomorrow night is the night! We will get started at 7pm.
Going to do the traditional format we used to do at Brixies where all play 5 of the 6 games and rank scores against all other players to determine top 4 for playoff finals. We will have to have a 9:30 cutoff time to have the 5 games played, so that we can get finals in before the 10pm closing time.
Also, the kitchen is not open earlier in the week, but there are many places to grab something nearby and bring it there if you like.

5 and not all 6?

How will we pick what 5 out of 6 or is it best 5 of 6? (harder to do due on pure paper)

#12 68 days ago

abagwell What is your favorite game to play out of the 6?

#13 68 days ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

5 and not all 6?
How will we pick what 5 out of 6 or is it best 5 of 6? (harder to do due on pure paper)

Since we have to be done by 9:30, we're going to play 5 and see how it goes. You'll find out which 5 tomorrow night.

#14 68 days ago
Quoted from Scribble:

abagwell What is your favorite game to play out of the 6?

Whatever your favorite game to play is.

#15 67 days ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Daaamn.

#16 67 days ago
Quoted from abagwell:

Ghostbusters.

#17 67 days ago

No more BDK so glad you found something else.

#18 67 days ago

Congrats Scribble!

#19 66 days ago

Good times last night. Chill vibe and some yummy $4 brews. Was good to see some of you guys I had not seen in a while and some new faces as well!

Top 4 finishing order, final game played on Mando last night:

1. Andy Bagwell
2. Eric Bonjour
3. Glenn Krause
4. Chris Stiles

3 weeks later
#20 44 days ago

Tournament on for 12/21?

#21 42 days ago

Yes, the monthly tournament is on for 12/21!

Quoted from classybum:

Tournament on for 12/21?

1 month later
#22 11 days ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Yes, the monthly tournament is on for 12/21!

Good times. Thanks for hosting.

I may have to skip Jan because effing covid is messing with my world too much, but look forward to future dates.

#23 9 days ago

The NWB monthly tournament for January is canceled and expected to return in February.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside