Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Erik
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinthusiast:

Having joined Pinside just a few months ago, we learned a lot about this hobby in a very short time.

Probably learned a few things you really didn't need to know, too. Welcome to the asylum.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I still learn and see things I don't need to know or want to see .

Blackjack has just taken it to another level.
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sneak-pic-of-star-trek-into-darkness-picture/page/3
    I won't take any credit for that one.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

I just grabbed 8 in six months.

I started in August, and have already let 3 go. There is no off, only running out of space or money.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinthusiast:

I haven't even considered letting any go yet.

I actually let 4 go. Two were JD s, I kept 1. KwiKimart had been looking for a Shadow for so long, that I let him have mine. The last one was MM. I found much better use for the money, and I enjoy everyone of my games as much, if not more than that one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/noob-thanks-pinsiders?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.