Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ebjimmyg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bowman9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hey all,

I found a pin I would like to own, but it's about 600 miles away.
    I asked the seller about shipping and they said it is entirely up to me.
    I asked if he/she would be packing up/skidding the pin for shipment and again they said that it was up to me.

So what shipping company do you guys/gals recommend that will un-assemble, pack and ship a pin from Michigan to Philadelphia?

Does such a company even exist?

Thanks
    Bowman9

#7 11 years ago

Do these companies know enough fold down the top and to remove the legs and the balls from the pin?

#10 11 years ago

I'm in the Thorndale area between Downingtown and Coatesville.

#12 11 years ago

I want to get a Back to the Future pin, but I would need to figure what shipping would cost before bidding.
    It's already at $1,250 with four days left, I have a bad feeling it will end up going for more than it's actually worth. I'll keep my eye on it and see what the pricing is like on the last day.

ebjimmyg - You have a very nice collection listed in your profile.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bowman9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/noob-shipping-question?tu=Bowman9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.