(Topic ID: 55296)

Non Working Odds & Evens Price Suggestion?

By BillinIndiana

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

odds.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BillinIndiana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys, I know this isn't much to go on, but based on this one pic what is a decent price for and Non working Odds & Evens pin?
I just sent the seller an email to see if it lights up or makes any noises at all when powered on. They haven't replied yet. I'll let you all know when they do.
Here's the pic the seller sent me.

odds.jpgodds.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Wow, that is a small pic. Sorry I thought it was bigger ( insert joke here) Haha
Anyways I'll wait and see what they say is wrong with it.

#3 10 years ago

They said the machine doesn't do anything. I guess the PF was dropped and wires were cut. Sounds like an easy fix if it didn't damage the PF when it came down.

#5 10 years ago

I think they meant broken but said "cut" in the email.. I'm guessing some are smashed and broken off. Waiting for a close up of the pf today... It's probably a waste of time they sent me an asking price of $300 which I thought was a little high for a non working game

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

$6,000 as seen on pawn stars. lol,j/k

I know, so sad that a lot of people don't take that show as a joke. I think it was an Evel Knievel I seen on CL and the ad said "this machine was valued at $3500 on American Pickers, I'm only asking $2500" haha. Have to love "reality" tv..

Oh and the people that research what they should ask for their machine on E-Bay.. " I've seen these selling for "such and such" on E-Bay...." I hate those ads

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BillinIndiana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/non-working-odds-evens-price-suggestion?tu=BillinIndiana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.