Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by usandthem
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoopertriplett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

New to the community so I'm trying to get a sense of how things work.

I've have reached to a couple folks asking about machines they have listed for sale. So far I haven't heard back from either of them. Been a couple weeks new.

Just how it is typically? Or perhaps just right now?

#15 3 years ago

Appreciate both the direct and sometimes tangential responses. Good to see snark is unaffected by COVID-19.

I was only asking if it's common for folks to list machines that they're not actually interested in selling. It appears that's the case. If anybody has recommended dealers, would love to get your thoughts. (And yes, I have already gone to the regional thread (in Arizona) and reached out to a handful of folks to introduce myself.)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoopertriplett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/non-responding-sellers?tu=hoopertriplett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.