(Topic ID: 170826)

Non pinball bulb needed

By Pinballerchef

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4959 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4961 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4960 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Does anybody know where I can get this bulb from?? It's from a 10+ year old Halloween pumpkin decoration that has a spinning disc inside lit up by this bulb.....the pumpkin has fiber optics coming out from it in various areas which accents the glow of the pumpkin. It uses an AC adapter and this bulb is 12v6w.

Please and thanks!!

IMG_4960 (resized).JPGIMG_4960 (resized).JPG

IMG_4961 (resized).JPGIMG_4961 (resized).JPG

IMG_4959 (resized).JPGIMG_4959 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

That there is an MR11 Bulb. You can get them pretty much anywhere.

Big box hardware stores for sure.

I know our walmart has em.

#3 7 years ago

Lowes or Home depot has them. I've bought them at both before.

#4 7 years ago

Mr11 bulb....thanks guys!!

Does anyone know if they sell LED lights that fit into old school holiday string lights?? I'd like to bump my old incadescents with LEDs this Halloween with all my decorations to brighten things. Anyone ever done this?!

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Does anyone know if they sell LED lights that fit into old school holiday string lights?? I'd like to bump my old incadescents with LEDs this Halloween with all my decorations to brighten things. Anyone ever done this?!

I would just buy new LED string lights...they are cheap

#6 7 years ago

C7 LED bulbs are almost $3 each. Not exactly economical.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

I would just buy new LED string lights...they are cheap

Yeah but the ones I've seen don't seem to fit into the old string lights.....bc I want to keep the same decorations but transfer the LED lights over to them.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

C7 LED bulbs are almost $3 each. Not exactly economical.

Not it's not. Nor would that be worth investing in.

#8 7 years ago

Does anybody know where I can get this bulb from?? It's from a 10+ year old Halloween pumpkin decoration that has a spinning disc inside lit up by this bulb.....the pumpkin has fiber optics coming out from it in various areas which accents the glow of the pumpkin. It uses an AC adapter and this bulb is 12v6w.
    Please and thanks!!

Go to flea-bay and get MR11's as LED... Different styles, different colors, different lumens, but shouldn't burn out...

For Example (not an endorsement, jst the first random search that came up)

ebay.com link: Lots MR11 LED Light Pure Warm White 9 12 24 SMD Bulb Lamp AC DC 12V US Ship

#9 7 years ago

C7 Led bulbs are down to about $2.00 a piece...

Example (No endorsement, just a random search)

ebay.com link: 1x E12 C7 Warm White bulb 64 3014 SMD LED lamp 110 120v 2 6W Silicone Crystal

if you want really bright go for an E12 bulb:

ebay.com link: E12 Candelabra C7 110 120V Cool Warm White bulb 5730 SMD LED 7W 9W Corn lamp

These are good for plastic Jack O lanterns.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from themadman:

Go to flea-bay and get MR11's as LED... Different styles, different colors, different lumens, but shouldn't burn out...
    For Example (not an endorsement, jst the first random search that came up)
    ebay.com link » Lots Mr11 Led Light Pure Warm White 9 12 24 Smd Bulb Lamp Ac Dc 12v Us Ship

I grabbed a set of LED ones....thanks themadman!!

The c7 ones are cool too....I never knew about them so thanks for the knowledge

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/non-pinball-bulb-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.