image-393.jpg
image-755.jpg
image-991.jpg
image-541.jpg
image-22.jpg
image-439.jpg
image-881.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Tron with the Playfield and cabinet in perfect shape. It does have the famous faint line on next to where the normal line is (see pictures) not a huge deal to many but it is to some people. $4800.
image.jpgimage.jpg
image-210.jpgimage-210.jpg
image-867.jpgimage-867.jpg
image-533.jpgimage-533.jpg
image-745.jpgimage-745.jpg
image-284.jpgimage-284.jpg
image-897.jpgimage-897.jpg
image-881.jpgimage-881.jpg
image-439.jpgimage-439.jpg
image-22.jpgimage-22.jpg
image-541.jpgimage-541.jpg
image-991.jpgimage-991.jpg
image-755.jpgimage-755.jpg
image-393.jpgimage-393.jpg
image-447.jpgimage-447.jpg
image-531.jpgimage-531.jpg
image-107.jpgimage-107.jpg
image-873.jpgimage-873.jpg
image-767.jpgimage-767.jpg
image-990.jpgimage-990.jpg
image-484.jpgimage-484.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

The good news is that faint line is just one led that has gone bad - and that one led block costs about 7-8$ from a stern distributor and is a through hole solder project, so not a huge deal for a buyer.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks that's great news

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

The good news is that faint line is just one led that has gone bad - and that one led block costs about 7-8$ from a stern distributor and is a through hole solder project, so not a huge deal for a buyer.

Oh really? Mine has the same issue. You just saved me a few hundo man... I gotta look into this.

#5 9 years ago

I'd love to get a Tron one day. This one looks great and priced nicely!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Oh really? Mine has the same issue. You just saved me a few hundo man... I gotta look into this.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-buy-stern-dmd-8x8-block-for-acdc-display#post-1885015

Not terribly difficult. The hard part is getting the block out since its very tight in order to make the full screen look good. I replaced 2 blocks in my xmle - one dead dot and one faint line. If you look really closely you can see a dead pixel in the faint line.

#7 9 years ago

Nice GLWS.
Someone needs to buy this and put some mods on it. No Tron should be treated this way.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

Nice GLWS.
Someone needs to buy this and put some mods on it. No Tron should be treated this way.

Absolutely! I think this is a solid price on the game.

#10 9 years ago

And that's just a few of his legendary posts!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

And that's just a few of his legendary posts!

We are not allowed to comment on the warnings. This was the law that was brought forth by Chogard. We can warn, link, then move on.

#12 9 years ago

this is a nice machine @ a nice price point too .... GLWS

tronsternflyer.jpgtronsternflyer.jpg

#13 9 years ago

You mean hugsC?
i can't beleive this game is still available.
Bump for a great seller.

#14 9 years ago

That was sarcasm for those of you who don't know the seller.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

You mean hugsC?
i can't beleive this game is still available.
Bump for a great seller.

"Is that sarcasm, Leonard?"---Sheldon Cooper

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

That was sarcasm for those of you who don't know the seller.

I got it

#17 9 years ago

Stop trolling me guys. You wanna say something bad about the game then do it, I can't believe how often you turds are on this forum lmao. Sad lives. The game will sell regardless. What can you say bad about this one? Nothing. Also, just because I don't lay down when some ass clown has comments that aren't necessary speaks, doesn't mean I'm a bad seller. Been in business 42 years for a reason. Pinball sales is easy, you see the game, if you like it you purchase if you don't then you don't. Pretty simple right? The games sell themselves once you put them out there. If you buy something you're not happy with that's your fault for not having enough pictures sent to you or not asking questions. Dante grab another pin your collection won't look so poor.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

We are not allowed to comment on the warnings. This was the law that was brought forth by Chogard. We can warn, link, then move on.

Yes now move on.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#20 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

"Is that sarcasm, Leonard?"---Sheldon Cooper

You remind me of Sheldon in EVERY single way.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Been in business 42 years for a reason.

I'm not a superb judge of age, but I put you at maybe 30ish years old at the high end. So you are claiming you have been in business for 12 years before you were even born?

We may have all been reincarnated, but I sure don't recall my past life/lives.

#22 9 years ago

Post edited by moderator: Thread eject. Do not threaten others.

LMAO. OP ejected from his own for sale thread.

I will say he is definitely being baited but common dude, threatening people over the internet. Take a deep breath

#23 9 years ago

lmao.... ejected from your own sales thread? That's...

#24 9 years ago

Fuckin' hilarious is what it is.

#25 9 years ago

You remind me of Sheldon in EVERY single way.

Why thank you! I appreciate being called genius level intelligence better than 99.9993% of the population. While my actual IQ is not quite what Sheldon Cooper's would be (were he a real person and not a fictionalized character on television), I do actually test quite high on WAIS-R, KAIT, and K-BIT standardized tests.

However I do believe I deviate from a perfect "copy" of Sheldon Cooper in that I am actually socially adjusted, have a large network of close friends, am able to interact with others, including strangers, and even willingly put myself in front of people to perform (in my band).

But I appreciate the kind thoughts!

#26 9 years ago

Let it go, folks.

These types of threads should go quietly into the sunset. Piling on just creates hard feelings, fuels negativity, and never solves anything.

The OP has a game for sale. All parties have had a say. If you want the game, message the op.

Pete

#27 9 years ago

Game still for sale

#29 9 years ago

$4800 if sold in next day or two.

#30 9 years ago

$4800 if sold in next day or two.

And then $4,700....etc

Post edited by moderator: Thread eject. This was not necessary, and was only designed to instigate. Please avoid doing this in the future, regardless of your personal feelings toward the seller.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

And then $4,700....etc

Good post guy, just a waste of breath from you. Morning bump it's not going much cheaper if at all. Xmas time I'll throw it in my showroom and it's gone for 5200+ all day long.

#33 9 years ago

Sold pending deposit

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/non-modded-tron-perfect-shape-4970-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.