7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ypurchn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Over the past couple years I've seen posts about people shipping games through guys that do it via trailer as they drive across the country. Are those guys still around, and if they are, who are they? Thanks

#2 7 years ago

We have done it for friends and customers... We are in IOWA> And been to Minnesota. Chicago Texas Ohio and New York..... NIB games and home delivery and pickups..

Let us know if we can help you out in anyway.... PLEASE PM if you need any service.. THX>

Nick

#3 7 years ago

I believe one of them was "pinballs on the move."

#4 7 years ago

You should check out uship.com - make sure to find someone with solid reviews and history of moving stuff. These guys are the "hot-shot" style drivers you referred to. I wouldn't use one of these guys to move a $15K HEP TAF but a $2-3k players grade pin you'd probably do fine.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/non-big-company-pinball-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.