(Topic ID: 14247)

NO TROLLING!

By sb80

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Trolling.jpg
    lock.gif
    horses-butt.jpg
    salma-hayek.jpg
    troll.jpg
    th_Uncle_Fester.gif
    arsenioyouscared.gif
    images.jpeg
    feedme-featured.png
    Hydra.jpg
    There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 12 years ago

Unfortunately you're going to see a lot of these until the moderators remove someone. History repeats itself yet again.

#3 12 years ago

Part & parcel.. Yes, I'm a little to blame but.. Come on I aswell as other who have joined this recently get the "face doesn't fit" impression!

Seems like some people like to judge a book by it's cover.

Shame!

#4 12 years ago

Plus the word "Troll" gets thrown about way too easy now-a-days.

Person 1:- I like so & so table

Person 2:- I don't.

Person 2.. Then gets called a Troll.

What is going on in the world?

#5 12 years ago

I would say you are more like a Hydra BVM... And only Hercules (Robin) should have to deal with you. You want sincere help with ROM chips yet you constantly pull this crap... What gives?

Hydra.jpgHydra.jpg

Anyone got a huge rock?

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

I would say you are more like a Hydra BVM... And only Hercules (Robin) should have to deal with you.

Anyone got a huge rock?

Attachments Hydra.jpg (46.5 KB, 0 downloads)

..Last & final comment towards you.

I stopped watching cartoons many years ago, son.

#7 12 years ago

Pass me a cigarette

Humor must be maintained!

feedme-featured.pngfeedme-featured.png

#8 12 years ago

I stopped watching cartoons many years ago, son.

images.jpegimages.jpeg
    *sigh*

#9 12 years ago

I'd like to nominate BVM for "Retired Pinsider" status.

#10 12 years ago

Am i the only one who comes here to learn about pinball and enjoy the hobby that brings me so much pleasure? Why would anyone ever turn such a positive thing into a negative thing?

#11 12 years ago

Seconded...
    (For the second time... )

#12 12 years ago

arsenioyouscared.gifarsenioyouscared.gif

#13 12 years ago

Oh yeah!!!

Well I think that MM is overated and sucks, CV is for guys that are light in their loafers, MB is an extremely shallow game, Stern only makes photoshopped Walmart worthy pinballs, JJP WOZ will never see the light of day, pinball prices are ridiculously inflated and the bubble will burst anyday now, pinball prices will increase for years to come, LED's are awesome and they also suck really bad and implying your superior might be misconstrued as trolling. Even though I wouldn't do that, I think it's your right as an American.

Have a great day,
    Dale

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Well I think that MM is overated and sucks, CV is for guys that are light in their loafers, MB is an extremely shallow game, Stern only makes photoshopped Walmart worthy pinballs, JJP WOZ will never see the light of day, pinball prices are ridiculously inflated and the bubble will burst anyday now, pinball prices will increase for years to come, LED's are awesome and they also suck really bad and implying your superior might be misconstrued as trolling.

k, I got dibs on your Addams Family and Monsterbash when they hit the curb!

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Oh yeah!!!
    Well I think that MM is overated and sucks, CV is for guys that are light in their loafers, MB is an extremely shallow game, Stern only makes photoshopped Walmart worthy pinballs, JJP WOZ will never see the light of day, pinball prices are ridiculously inflated and the bubble will burst anyday now, pinball prices will increase for years to come, LED's are awesome and they also suck really bad and implying your superior might be misconstrued as trolling. Even though I wouldn't do that, I think it's your right as an American.
    Have a great day,
    Dale

This site is not hosted in America!

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

That has never stopped 'Merica before sir!

#17 12 years ago

No, but the OP's location is in the US.

#18 12 years ago

Actually, I'm almost certain it is.

#19 12 years ago

Damn Soviets!
    In my day we had to wind our pinball machines and we liked it!
    Now get off my lawn, dang kids with their newfangled elliedees!

th_Uncle_Fester.gifth_Uncle_Fester.gif

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

ThePostmaster said:This site is not hosted in America!

The DNS is LINODE.COM

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Oh yeah!!!
    Have a great day,
    Dale

Made me laugh. I think you all sound like grouchy old men. Now everyone kiss and make up and play some pinball. Turns out its a very pieceful game.

#22 12 years ago

People definitely need to lighten up a little. It is only a game after all. A highly addictive, life altering game, but a game just the same.

#23 12 years ago

I'm not a troll. I'm lovely!

#24 12 years ago
    Quoted from sb80:

k, I got dibs on your Addams Family and Monsterbash when they hit the curb!

Hey man!!! I never mentioned my TAF...I could never put my baby on the chopping block.. Besides, TAF sucks anyway..

#26 12 years ago

ummm, well lets not be a hipocrit here, you have taken a stab at me once, no worries Just sayin

#27 12 years ago

On another post, there was a comment made about checking id's at the door. I think it should have said leave your egos at the door.

Quoted from Honch:

People definitely need to lighten up a little. It is only a game after all. A highly addictive, life altering game, but a game just the same.

I agree one million percent, it's a game. You want to fight? Do it over a game of pinball, loser buys the drinks.

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from Nibbles:

Attachments arsenioyouscared.gif (703.9 KB, 0 downloads) 31 minutes old

That made my day, man. Thank you

#29 12 years ago
    Quoted from chocky909:

I'm not a troll. I'm lovely!

Agreed.

#30 12 years ago

I agree one million percent, it's a game. You want to fight? Do it over a game of pinball, loser buys the drinks.

I've been saying that for over 1 year now.. I've given out my address & phone number.

Guess what?! No one has called nor turned up.

Ironic.

#31 12 years ago

BVM is the previously banned PinballParadise everyone, I'm sure of it. His recent actions are only proving this further for me.

I have called him out on this twice now with no response, which seems to be the ONLY lack of response he has been able to hold back.

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

BVM is the previously banned PinballParadise everyone, I'm sure of it. His recent actions are only proving this further for me.
    I have called him out on this twice now with no response, which seems to be the ONLY lack of response he has been able to hold back.

Far from it, Einstein.

#33 12 years ago

P.s I was not banned either. Fact finding not a strong point?

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from BVM:

P.s I was not banned either. Fact finding not a strong point?

I don't believe you and enjoy your numbered days here.

#36 12 years ago

E.L.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#37 12 years ago
    Quoted from BVM:

The DNS is LINODE.COM

I have no idea where the actual server is located that hosts Pinside, but Linode is based in New Jersey.

#39 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

BVM said:The DNS is LINODE.COM
    I have no idea where the actual server is located that hosts Pinside, but Linode is based in New Jersey.

Seems like it's near Dallas, TX according to a traceroute

#40 12 years ago

Cut this crap everyone! Pretty please, with sugar on top. I don't care who started or whatnot. Be nice or be gone. I'm not gonna do history checks on "he said this and that two weeks ago". If you're acting like an a## then this site is not a place for you. Sorry if I sound harsh, but I'm not gonna let a handful spoil the party for the rest of us.

If someone harasses you then there's no need to fuel the fire, just ignore and contact me. If I get enough complaints about a user I will investigate and apply proper action.

The Pinside is hosted in good ol' Texas - and I had no particular reason for that - Just thought it was pretty central

#41 12 years ago
    Quoted from BVM:

No one has called nor turned up

Most here are in the US. There have been many gatherings/BASH of Pinsiders stateside. You and Chocky can get together there. He just got his first pin in his hands. I am surprised he did not get with you to help find a pin. You are not that far apart there.

#42 12 years ago

Trolls shall not pass!

#43 12 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/help/pinsidecom-community-rules

For the new members read the rules and obey
    If we cant get along and give a little respect to each other then someone has got to go.
    I'm looking at 5 right now to leave no questions asked....... just gone

#44 12 years ago

Thread closed

#45 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

ThePostmaster said:This site is not hosted in America!

Indeedly.

Domain owner is in the Netherlands, net block owner is a company in NJ, the server is physically in Houston, TX and is running Apache on Ubuntu.

/l33t I know

#46 12 years ago

I'm off to Amsterdam in May.

I'll be with a Stag do & in & around the Coffee Shops.

People call me Reedy.

#47 12 years ago

Translation = bachelor party in the US and Canada.

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from BVM:

Correct!

T'wasn't Rocket Science

Thank you for the attack, I was just pointing that out because it is not used in the US. Many here did not know what it meant. I knew because I spent several years in the UK. When I first heard it I did not know what it meant. I do not see how it reflects on ones mental capacity.

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-trolling?tu= and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.