(Topic ID: 227801)

No rubber on out lane posts for Deadpool?

By attitude05

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Broohaha
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

So after looking at my new Deadpool I noticed that there are no rubbers on the out lanes posts. Does anyone know the reason? Doesn't this do damage to the ball which can then damage the play field? I know there are rubbers int he goody bag but I usually try not to open that if I don't have to.

#2 5 years ago

Missing from game when shipped but in goodie bag?
Hilton mentions this here and it seems to be a thing

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/2#post-4558764

#3 5 years ago

Presumably removed to shorten ball times. I doubt the ball hits them with enough force to do notable damage

#4 5 years ago

I need all the help I can get so I put some on mine. I did not notice any in the goodie bag. I purchased a package of misc rubbers of all different sizes from pinballlife.com. Wise guys on the forum, have a field day - you're welcome.

#5 5 years ago

I am going to pick up some this week because I to need all of the help I can get haha.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

I am going to pick up some this week because I to need all of the help I can get haha.

Gomez decided to take them out to make the ball times shorter, so the rubbers are missing on purpose. We all need as much help as we can get!

Congrats on the game!

2 years later
#7 3 years ago

I came across the same thing today on a Deadpool Pro on location at a bowling alley near me. Definitely felt like it sunk the ball in the outlines more than I have ever noticed which caused me to look closely. How common is this on machines owned by operators?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from stevent:

I came across the same thing today on a Deadpool Pro on location at a bowling alley near me. Definitely felt like it sunk the ball in the outlines more than I have ever noticed which caused me to look closely. How common is this on machines owned by operators?

Deadpool Pro at Drafty Cellar in Watertown has no rubbers, mine at home doesn't either. Though I may just to see how it plays.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Deadpool Pro at Drafty Cellar in Watertown has no rubbers, mine at home doesn't either. Though I may just to see how it plays.

That’s where I played the game my first time and I just chalked it up to it being new for me and never noticed.

8 months later
#10 2 years ago

I'm new to owning a machine and just bought a Deadpool Pro. What kind of rubbers fit on the posts? Are they post sleeves? I haven't checked the goodie bag yet, so maybe they are in there?

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I'm new to owning a machine and just bought a Deadpool Pro. What kind of rubbers fit on the posts? Are they post sleeves? I haven't checked the goodie bag yet, so maybe they are in there?

If you have the manual, there will be a page that lists all the rubbers for all locations. Not post sleeves. Guessing it's the 3/16" ID one here: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/RUBB-BLACKRING

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.95
$ 64.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rubber-on-out-lane-posts-for-deadpool and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.