(Topic ID: 287961)

No response from Great American Pinball...Is all ok?

By Nazz26

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

04501551-8572-425A-9010-7F7FFF268CD2 (resized).jpeg
    E3C98D26-6C39-488B-8394-8F19D9E766DD (resized).jpeg
    4BC87C0E-84B1-4F9E-A93F-B8D24C40E94D (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3114 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3116 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3115 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2639 (resized).JPG
    image3 (resized).JPEG
    IMG_3113 (resized).JPG
    image0 (resized).JPEG
    IMG_3110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3111 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3112 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TVsFrank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from chrisrt2002:

This sounds great Mike. I can be a great customer of yours moving forward!! On one condition.. if you can reply to your messages in a timely manner and take repsonsibility for your lack of customer service. It takes two seconds to say.. got it.. will get back to you. Less time than it would have taken for you to find and respond to this thread. My hope is that you stop making excuses for your poor customer service and actully fix it. Here is your opportunity. Excuses are rationalizations we make to ourselves about people, events, and circumstances. They are invented reasons we create to defend our behavior, to postpone taking action or simply as a means of neglecting responsibility.. When I ordered this and didn't hear anything about shipment it was.. Sorry, my daughter is going to college. When I need support it's, Sorry. I am on vacation. Or.. sorry I lost your address and then I lost the package. How about a mission statement for all types of Pinball Distributors and where their priorities are. Yours could be - If you want the best price we got you.. This business and it's customers will never be my number one priority. The margins are slim and I really do my best to keep it going. As a person most find me very likeable and a solid pinball community memeber. My love for this hobby and this community is my life. But if you want customer service in a timely manner and returned messages or acknowledged phone calls or emails. Uhmm. No go. Not gots. Want excuses.. We have plenty!! Keep the balls rollin and the phones a dialin! We got a real family yo and it ain't got nothing to do with y'all. Flip it up! We will get back to you.. maybe. sometime. soon. possibly... I mean.. I want to.. but.. look a squirrel!

Hang on, you bought this machine four years ago and you've called him over a dozen times in the past two months over a manual?!? And this was after you called Stern themselves and they couldn't help you? Ignoring that other people have chimed in to say that their ST Premium manuals are messed up in the same way, what leads you to believe that this is something he can even solve when Stern themselves can't? I don't understand any of this rant or how it could possibly be worth the time you've put into it.

Your entire diatribe reads like a warning to anyone you may want to do business with in the future to just walk away, that any deal/business that may happen could possibly be opened back up in FOUR YEARS over something small that they had no control over. I pity whichever distributor you call for your next game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TVsFrank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-response-from-great-american-pinballis-all-ok?tu=TVsFrank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.