(Topic ID: 201693)

No rainbow puke club! (Post pics of worst color gi fails)

By Mitch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,209 posts
  • 452 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Haymaker
  • Topic is favorited by 106 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you dislike color GI”

• Yes get rid of it. (Welcome to the club) 248 votes
      54%
    • No I really enjoy it ( your in the wrong thread) 58 votes
      13%
    • A little is ok at the very back under ramps ( I guess you can stay) 150 votes
      33%

(456 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinside_market_157961_0 (resized).jpg
    rainbow-centaur-mens-t-shirt (resized).jpg
    FdmlqFrR_400x400 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_084956_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_085002_Facebook (resized).jpg
    IMG_0257.gif
    Screenshot_20240314_124458_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240312-190113 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8057803_0 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7360 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7324 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7307 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    id-44 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6757 (resized).jpeg
    img_0604.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

453 posts in this topic match your search for posts by thelaw. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #473 6 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

From Facebook:

Ha that Flintstones actually deserves to be colored that horribly; dreadfull.

#524 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

So far it's just a stubborn old man's opinion! Agreed on by other old men!

What's the curt off for old man?

#545 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

The original incandescents did not light them worth shit.

Haha finally "facts" have shown up!

#553 6 years ago

Demo Man is a game I always think cannot possibly get uglier....but people do love to puke it.

#556 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Ha...that DM looks good.

Wouldn't quite make your top 10 hits, but it's close.

EDIT: Oh....actually that is subtle for you. I'd say you're improving but that's an oldy.

#608 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Are you serious, it's Dirty Harry, how would you portray him?

The PF art is for sure polarizing...sort of a strange comic book pane thing going on there. Cab art is awesome.

#614 6 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

...what everyone fails to mention is at least half if not more then half are kits sold by the major LED suppliers. All of them sell these kits.

Well we don't fail to mention it in this thread and have discussions on it. That's how we know not "all of them" do.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails/page/11#post-4093260

Quoted from wayout440:

I don't think any of the kits from Cointaker color bomb the GI, and probably not from the other major pinball LED suppliers.

CT used to sprinkle some in though, no idea if they still do. The only kit I ever bought was years ago and it had color changing for a few inserts and a few color for GI.

#616 6 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

You're wrong and so am I on the Cointaker.

Then add me to that list.....oh the shame of that POTC!!
    EDIT: The list is being wrong as Comet has shit the bed now also

#621 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Please re-post all the messages you guys send to these companies telling them that they're idiots and ruining pinball for selling colored light bulbs!

Against the rules they're all PMs.

#640 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jason43:

So I'm curious to see what the consensus is on my lost world.

The GI looks fine, not counting the pop bumpers. The rest is skittles-ville

#643 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

The little bit of the backglass we can see is starting to scare me.

I think that's just the pop reflection? I hope

#652 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

...Like on my atlantis. there are a ton of white inserts. So I color matched things to help players identify things. Like all the number 1's are in red, and lock 1 is in red. So people know you have to hit all the 1's to light lock 1. all number 2 standups are green and lock 2 is green. And so on. ....

Just when you think you know someone

#660 6 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Be tasteful about it?

Well The Twister is fine because...well it's a Twister and wHom gives a shit but the Centaur is disgrace.

Damn...there are many diff'rent opinions and all that horse shit but if me and my friends have to name the 5-10 best looking PF - EVERY SINGLE person is going to list Centaur. For me the best art ever, for others nothing but respect.
    To shit it out with the red is an abortion.

#662 6 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

A couple of red lights makes it a disgrace?

Define "a couple."

#664 6 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

4 on the bottom and the 4 in the queens chamber?

If you're asking me, and you are, the only facts i have to go on are your videos. And to me it looks like the most beautiful PF ever has 1/4 of it covered in a horrible awful red glow of shit. I'm sure it looks better in person.

once again I fucking hope so.

#666 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Wow, a bit over the top in the language department don’t ya think?

Fuck yeah

#691 6 years ago
    Quoted from Archytas:

I'd like to offer my BSD that I had circa 3 years ago - at the time I thought this looked badass, total blue overload. If I had another I would do it very differently now!

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Looks like every BSD I’ve seen. That game is a favorite for the pukers.

#701 6 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

To be fair, my games often have the default high scores on them because after my guests leave, I take the batteries out to wipe out their scores so I can get back on the list easier.........

#711 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

seriously, why do people want a mega watt GI bulb in their game?
    do they read the newspaper under the light of a couple of 500w construction lamps?

It's actually pretty simple, and a self feeding thing.
    First the change all the inserts to super bright levels. This makes the GI look really dark and harder to see so then you have to keep pumping up the lumens to even it out.

Do you know how you can't see the PF or the ball on you machines at home when you're playing them? No, me neither

The other very real reason is people have extremely poor eyesight. Even before LEDs were everywhere people still adding spotlights to their PFs. I didn't understand it because I have the same games and I can see everything fine.

EDIT: You also have the upgrading issue with people juts want the most of anything they can get. LE is exactly the same as a Premium, why would you by one? Because it's the highest model. Was it last year when Art(?) maybe came up with a photoshopped pic of a flasher with 50 LEDs on it as a joke? And people thought it was real and were gobbling it up trying to order.

#712 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

brightness isn't a problem as much as the choice to put color where white needs to be.
    Just another failure on the spike list.

That is where we disagree; brightness is all part of the sickness. People are buying new Stern & JJPs and adding massive amounts of light to them.

#715 6 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Do you play in the dark or with overhead lights on? I think this makes a difference.......

Honestly I play every way. I play full lights, dimmed lights, and no lights; all in a basement.
    Boy that doesn't sound very cool does it.
    But anywhom, There are very few games that are really really dark. My DH is probably my darkest game and the only one I would have trouble seeing...but I don't. That's with LEDs in inserts

Quoted from Darscot:

Pinball always equates to a dark arcade or pub.

We've talked aboot this many times and you have people from your angle, and then people like me saying I grew up in arcades playing and never played in the dark once. Always wondered if that factors into it as we grow up.

Quoted from Darscot:

Maybe that's why so many people find invisaglass worth the money and I find it basically pointless.

Ha that's another interesting topic as I find it pointless as well.

#724 6 years ago
    Quoted from matt_adams:

On sale in the UK with LED "upgrade" ahhhhh my eyes!

In the UK with a traditional 'Merican event like the Indy 500...no wonder the world hates us!

#736 6 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

To someone they looked rad and worth doing. Don't take the happiness away, OK?.

And crackheads love to sit in an alley all day and shit on themselves as they smoke the rock. Doesn't make it right.

#774 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Personally, I love LED color changing speaker kits.

I didn't think you've ever met any LEDs you didn't like

#781 6 years ago

Did you ever think Kvan that maybe you wouldn't burn through games so quick if they didn't look like shit?

I mean at least pick the colors yourself instead of buying kits.

#785 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

He's a simple man, he likes mashed potatoes and SW. He's always there when you need him and he magically appears in in any thread about JM. He spreads the gospel of led truth and peppers the threads with "aboot" because he likes it and the Canadians don't. The Law!!! is coming for you!!!

Hey, I do like Mashed potatoes & hate JM; can't argue with that.

#788 6 years ago

mashula (resized).jpgmashula (resized).jpg

#790 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Later ladies, I have a hot attorney here that wants to privatley cross examine me.

I hope she likes examining in blinding light.

#836 6 years ago

It always gets hostile when trolls are afoot. This thread is about not liking colored puke jobs and removing them. There's no reason for people to continually come in here saying "I like color bombing;" it serves no other purpose than to rile people up and is the very definition of trolling.

Toppers to me are pretty dumb. But I don't hang out in the "check out these cool toppers" thread saying over and over I think they're dumb. But hey, we all gotta complain so when on pinside

#838 6 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Now just hold on there a minute....

No you hold on! Yes I'm obviously talking aftermarket toppers.

#859 6 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I just need to know who put you and these other Experts in charge....

I agree with you, it looks terrible.

Fine poeple like you did agreeing with us. Thanks bro.

#864 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

bwahahaha.. that might be the dumbest thing I read on pinside!

You must be new here

#887 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

You guys can have you laughs but its not humor when you just talking shit about people and trying to be superior.

Jesus christ man take your pity party to the other acceptable threads.

Do you think anything you say to us is going to change our minds? Of course not, so what is the point? That you've felt you've done a good deed for the day? I know what it's like discussing a topic with you; it's never ending and never leads anywhere.
    I mean clown pukers like Kvan at least get it, it's a funny shit talking back and forth and it's fun. We don't need to start filling up this thread with Canadian tears.

#922 6 years ago

Legs are really bad....oh and they're based on the "leg protectors" that actually damage your csb

#931 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Because its a hater thread that attacks people vicariously through their pinball machines.

I don't think that's a thing is it?

#937 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

You mean like reverse racism? .

No, like using the term vicariously like you did. I don't think you can vicariously do something through an inanimate object can you?

#940 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Dumber than coloring your sparky with sharpie markers or glueing children's craft beads to your MET playfield!?

Fair point... Glue dolls way worse

#942 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vader77:

Now that I'm becoming more puke sensitive (yes, I've puked in the past and still have accent puke in places)...

Hey a lot of us have been there. When LEDs first came out it was exciting and plenty of us over did everything. As I've always said I still have a TZ that looks like a french whore; although I've been taking shit off finally.

Quoted from Vader77:

would you consider Stern Star Treks to be inherently pukey given the color changing inserts particularly in attract mode? Or the fancier ones with color changing GI?

They aren't pukey because they were designed that way, and only work in colors for certain(t) modes.
    Attract mode is just what it claims; bright, flashy, eye catching light used to attract moths.

So if "clown-pukers" is too offensive these people can now be called "Moths."

#945 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Still people put a lot of love into their machines. Some would consider them their "baby."

Agreed. And we're trying to explain to them the color puking is like dressing their beautiful baby up like a filthy whore and posting pictures of them online.

You are not what you own. People that get that upset because people don't like the look of their game, or their game overall, or the music they like are all equally silly.

#949 6 years ago
    Quoted from mwong168:

I think you mean putting lipstick on a pig

Haha hey no one brought 90s gottliebs into this

The sad thing is most the games look great before..."the transition"

#977 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Actually they don't come in full pressure contact with the cabinet decals or paint ....

Good to know!

#982 6 years ago

Uff I hope that Galaxy has a terrible PF and the shit LED job is just to hide it

#985 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Ridiculous that you would even accept that in your home.

Hey you haven't seen his home; maybe it's a complete shithole?

#1003 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

This is supposed to be a fun hobby.

It used to be. Then along the way it became arts & crafts show and then a icy hot L33t ricer car show

#1008 6 years ago

Man whomever said poor BSD suffers the most called that one right

#1013 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks man...fire engine red matches the cab art perfectly.

sf (resized).jpgsf (resized).jpg

That looks awesome
    Sick flake right?

#1019 6 years ago
    Quoted from Swainer80:

OMG I'm dying over here!

When i look at these poor machines all I see are little kids in those wacky fashion shows or dance moms...is so sad.
    My god wont anyone think of the children!??!!

#1072 6 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

IM doesn't look like that with LEDs, it looks like this. People are changing the photos and using really bad examples.

#1082 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I think trolling a hater thread it totally appropriate.

That's the problem with trolls; their dumb enough to always think they're on the right side.

#1102 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

How absolutely generic. Which one of your wives holds the current high score?

Hey look out Utah jokes! A slight bit more amusing than your translites

#1104 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I found that Demolition Man I played at PAGG that had black balls. It was REALLY hard to see the ball.

Uff colored balls and goddamn flipper toppers (Uff I throw up a little bit in Pinstein's mouth even having to type that term) are pretty bad.

#1108 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Just dont try and kiss me. Im very handsome

Just dont try and kiss me when you get that close. Im very handsome.

Some may even say your twice as handsome as most!

#1118 6 years ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

Oh! You are wasting your time trying to be the Grammar and Spelling police here on Pinside. It has been discussed before elsewhere and the consensus appears to be that stupid people want to stay stupid.

Well since I'm the one being called stupid here, thanks 6 years of college, I can tell you it's more of a speed/bad typing thing thing for me. 60% of the time I accidentally use a semi colon instead of an apostrophe because I;m typing fast. And it doesn;t matter anyway.
    Plus, the fact you think you're "better" than someone else and having to teach them to be "smarter" is completely offensive.

Now, let's get back to idiots that color their games like simpletons and tell them how they're having their fun wrong.

#1125 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just can't imagine why anyone would think that about you?

Hey I'm not taking that from some Ohio heyseed!

Quoted from jar155:

Haha, they even purp'd the topper.

Are there purp'd flipper toppers yet?

#1130 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

And you think that's not the act of a loser troll?

Hey looks like you have a new friend! Don't worry, many of us have have his Brazlian love peotry PM'd to us constantly.

#1137 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wouldn't this guy qualify for the "Broken record" pinside violation? You know like 50 posts ago?

Well everyone would. If you can't tell there is no moderation in this thread.

#1139 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

I agree. What's old will be new again. LEDs are here to stay you old geezers. Get over it.

Yes I have LEDs almost every machine I own.

#1143 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

.....or an interesting visual accent that personalizes my game from the other 8099 Comets that are out there?

Hard to tell without video. But hey, it can;t look any worse than that photoshop job or text on that add...wtf?!?

#1144 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I dont want my blackout to look like every other blackout. I want it to look like MY blackout.

It's all subjective. One man's Blackout is another person day-glow abortion.

#1156 6 years ago

Haha nice.
    "Hey D&D has the most monochrome blue plastics everywhere, what should we do?"
    "Needs more blue!"

Quoted from arcademojo:

That's funny because to day is actually my 50th birthday.

Happy Birthday you old bastard!

#1158 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

You saw what they did to me didn't you. Here I thought I was in good standing with other Pinside members.

You're in very fine standing. We're just not into the idea of lighting up the legs of a pinball machine...that can't be too much of a shock to learn it's not everyone's cup of tea.

#1160 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Personally, I don't have any clown puke LE jobs, just as I wouldn't be caught dead riding a Huffy or My Little Pony girl's bicycle.

Holy shit you old devil I didn;t even see it was you with the avatar. I knew the disgrace of this thread would bring you back!

#1169 6 years ago

Miketango the problem is there are 100,000 posts disliking things I like I don't take it personally.
    If you don't like TZ, cool I do. See? Not hard at all.

#1196 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Do you consider this TZ to look bad or be colour bombed? The human eye does a much better job than a camera. I’m starting to think some of you guys have serious eye problems. Walking around with no colour balance or completely dialated pupils.

there's no color in the GI so it isnt color bombed; It's a very simple definition.

I love how the anti Pinstadium crowd is the one with bad eyesight, that's rich.

#1201 6 years ago

I still find it hard to put LEDs EMs although I haven't tried the sunlight yet. The warm was never warm enough for me. Of course If i just through them in I think I'd get used to it after awHile but haven't seen a real need yet.

#1212 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

(and don't worry Robin, every single photo I will post or have posted, unlike some other contributors, has been from my personal collection now or in the past)

No we're actually all very worried you own a Road Kings

#1224 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm assuming some of you guys don't like powder coating either?

Let's take a look....

Quoted from TheLaw:

I would go all original personally. Not a fan of powder coating myself...although that bad boy wouldn't look horrible all blacked out. You start getting into "it being red cause it's blood" etc it just gets too American Chopper to me.

...And here we are.

#1226 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

In honor of this thread, I may just clown puke it.

Oh you little teaser, stop playing games. You were going to clown puke it anyway

I'd take those leg "protectors" off though so you don't do more damage.

#1231 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

And plastic will always do less damage than metal to a wood surface.

That's not exactly true but let us stay on topic the northern lights

#1253 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

It's quite simple. Saying a game looks stupid...not that bad, but COULD be offensive to the owner of the game. Saying the person that did it is stupid...much different story, and most likely offensive either way you cut it.

Yes everyone just please keep the insults to the machines that have put in their own bulbs

#1257 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

so basically, it comes down to, if you color puke your games, you have the mentality of a child, since they are attracted to colorized bling. That sounds about right.

Right but that ins't shocking in anyway if you just think logically aboot it. That's the entire way this "hobby" has turned. As I've said before pinball used to be aboot pinball, now it's just a male childhood arts & crafts fantasy camp.
    Is it shocking/rude that gluing toys to somone's games is childish? Of course not, same shit with blinking flashing lights *wow* *yippee* Look the bottom of my game lights up *weeeeeeeee*

#1259 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

The irony continues. I think we all have the mentality of a child.......after all, we are all grown men/women and we collect friggin games.

That depends on if you think games are only for kids...or if pinball machines are for kids. I think it's easy to think becasue you started playing them when you were a kid they are for kids.

#1261 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Now that I don't like at all. Maybe I'll go start a thread to bitch aboot it.

Well be ready to be trolled by a bunch of doll loving a$$holes that have nothing better to do all day than tell you you're old and out of touch for not liking them even though it's obvious it looks like complete and utter shit.

#1269 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

A good friend of mine doesn't even come on here anymore, because his exact comment was "pinside is a bunch of people bitching about everything. This is supposed to be a hobby that we all enjoy."

Funny I always remember the hobby to be aboot shit talking, playing games not looking at them, and one upsmanship (?) .
    So you never know.

#1278 6 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

If it wasn't some about looking at them, they wouldn't put art or flashers in them.
    But yea. Mostly, I play. The looking thing is secondary. Most of my games are no better than players condition, because I don't really care if the playfield is a bit worn here or there as long as it plays good.

Yes, that is why THEY did it

Quoted from Colsond3:

I actually told each person I bought those six games from that they looked like garbage when I picked them up

Quoted from arcademojo:

Unfortunately here on Pinside most chose the wrong way.

Therein lies the real issue of Pinside and member forums; if they were your friends you would have told them right?

"What are you gonna do when you get this bad boy home old chum?"
    "Take all these color puked GI LEDS out this looks like a clowns anus you old dog you."
    *Both Chuckling*
    "You rascal get out of here" *Slaps ass*

That's how friends (or as least I've learnd here Canadians) talk to each other. The issue is/was/will always be how do you treat people in the same club even though you don't really know them.

I've met Tamoore like 1 time. I wouldn't have a problem telling him his game looked like shit and I'm pretty sure he'd be fine telling me to F&*^ off. We'd be done with it then and move on...but it will always be hard with so many diff'rent ideas on the correct way to act.

#1280 6 years ago

God i wish the hobby was that way

#1283 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Grown ass men getting upset with each other about whether or not their toys should have LOTS of colors or LOTS AND LOTS of colors.

Look out everyone, Dad just showed up.

#1289 6 years ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

But, unless I missed it, there isn't a "No stupid, pointless Mods Club! (Post Pics of worst Mod fails)" thread to laugh at unless I missed it?

the short answer is "it's called the market section of Pinside. "

But yes it's everywhere.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-and-worst-mods

#1309 6 years ago

I completely agree. Because honestly, watching middle aged men cry about light bulbs is comedy gold!

Ha here we have the standard internet middle age man crying aboot the middle age men crying aboot something.

#1313 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I think you have your accusations backwards. We've shown some pics and said, "this looks terrible." Then we've had a flood of apologists come in and cry about our opinions.

Dont confuse pointing and laughing with crying...This thread is popcorn worthy!

I mean we are LITERALLY the ones laughing and pointing in this situation.

#1318 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

so every game is a ST LE.

YEah that's pretty weak on STLE

#1365 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

That is a pretty dark POTC you have there.

Standard "before" pinstadium shot

#1371 6 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

I have bought very few games that I didn't strip down to the playfield to clean and ad new rubbers/lamps. Maybe 2 or 3 total came in "good enough" for my crappy collection.

It's a good feeling when you get it and just put it in the row and not have to screw around with them; rare as that is.

LEDs adding a perceived value is just like anything else from bad sellers. People constantly tyring to up price for a new rottendog board or something like that...no thanks.

#1415 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

But are you genuinely bewildered and offended by the fact that some people find clown puke to be ugly and pointless?

You best check yourself son.

#1421 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

If you can find any malice or insult in what I wrote, I will apologize.

I need your fucking apology as much as I need a niftyLED restoration job

Naw JK but seriously, you're confusing which side o-din is on.

#1438 6 years ago

Anything that shines light on that ghastly backboard decal is a bad thing.

#1474 6 years ago

Frank Fitts turned out to be a whistle blower guys.

#1536 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

This thread is payback for me....use to be dozens of emails a day..."How do I LED my game?"

MADLED (resized).jpgMADLED (resized).jpg

#1541 6 years ago

Please tell me they paid for an Altek board just so they could Shitclown it? Or where the inserts normal?

#1544 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

It had the original boards, but I put an Altek in it. It had lots of problems. But instead of fixing those issues, the machine got puked before repairs.

Well hey it worked....I can;t see any problems with it through the puke

#1549 6 years ago

As a Dirty Harry owner that one hits home.

#1586 6 years ago

Isnt that all that should matter? That the owner of a pin likes how it looks?

Nope.
    All that made Jeffery Dhamer happy was drilling into peoples skulls and pouring acid in to try to make a human sexual zombie; that doesn't make it ok.

#1588 6 years ago

Yeah, using colored light bulbs in your own pin in your own home is totally equivalent to eating other humans lol.

Well when you put it like that it doesn;t quite add up.

You have to add in the part where he had sex with the dead bodies and then you're in the sweet spot

#1598 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

..just dont need some dipshit on pinside telling me my opinion is wrong and their opinion is right.

Exactly because you're intelligent enough to know it already; I can respect that.

#1602 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Its YOUR machine! Do what you like..not what some grouchy know-it-all on pinside thinks your pinball should look like. That's all.

Absolutely...I don't care one bit what people do to their machines, I'm glad it makes them happy. Doesn't stop it from looking like total shit, which leads us to this thread.

#1621 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

"post after panicked post"
    LOL

That is pretty funny

#1651 6 years ago

Meh Segas look like shit no matter what so what's the diff.

#1663 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Here's my first Wipeout from a few years back. Tried color puking just because I thought it would look good. But then I swapped back in the white LEDs.

Meh Gottliebs/Premiere look like shit no matter what so what's the diff.

#1691 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ramjet:

You can't possibly think your Simpsons looks good . . . . . can you?

Haha...like a lot of things after dumping a bunch of monies making it look like shit his judgement is probably a little cloudy.

Or it's his burnt out rods & cones.

#1754 6 years ago

No, white kits serve no purpose for me... Not that I would buy a kit anyway.
    But yeah I would just, and have, buy 50 packs of white

#1764 6 years ago

Yeah it helps the dipshits to just act like we're all a hunch of old bastards yelling; but then again they can't even keep straight what we're saying. I have LEDS in all but 2 of my games, LEDS are awesome.

#1767 6 years ago

backpedaling is wonderful exercise lol! Now, cmon dudes, more pics!!!

Haha this C dumspter over here

#1769 6 years ago

jeez, you kiss your sister with that mouth lol?

Snowball

#1774 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

so I guess I'll try a frosted red 1 smd there, see how it looks. Anyone put bulb condoms on LEDs?

No, go frosted.

#1787 6 years ago
    Quoted from shanetastic:

I haven't been on Pinside in a long... LONG time,.

Yeah we all Remeber your blandness

#1796 6 years ago
    Quoted from shanetastic:

Thank you! Wait.... wait a minute... ha haa! But anyway I was just trying to make fun of myself for your entertainment. Sorry I didn't hit the mark.

Ha just kidding. Wow a full year away from pinside... What's the outside world like

#1807 6 years ago

Haha you clowns crying aboot people being repetitive.

#1811 6 years ago

The only person smiling in all those pics is a 7 year old girl. So yeah...makes sense.

#1815 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

I never smile when I am playing. I'm dead serious stone cold just like all those folks pouring money into those games in those pics. You don't have to smile to be having fun.

Of course I understand, my statement is just as factless as his.

Quoted from Manny10:

Why so much hating ? Just LED the games as you like and enjoy the hobby ..

Thank you Mr. "LED distributor" for your unbiased thoughts

#1852 6 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Damn...is this tired debate still going on
    We get it...some like it, some dont...nobody is going to change anybody elses opinion...time to let this thread die

The thing is it isn't a thread to debate it. There are 3 people making it a debate. Hopefully being ejected with relive the content bickering ; for a minute at least.

#1862 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

Having your arcade constantly strobing with rainbow colors doesn't help your concentration too much.

Quoted from tamoore:

I have one on my Metallica. I really don't even notice it when I'm playing.

I think a lot of this comes down to how "showy" you want your set up to be. Undercab lights, mirror blades things like that; that's all for presentation. I actually bought a pair of Mirror Blades years ago and I don't notice them at all...so what's the point? But other people like having all pageantry in their house, but it's just differing opinions.
    Like I would never do an arcade style/black light carpet...but plenty of people like them.

#1864 6 years ago

Sure sure, and I can get that and understand it perfectly.

#1879 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

We'll to use your analogy, I smoke ...

Living the dream!

#1891 6 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Dude.. Just admit you don't like broccoli already.....GEEZE!!!!! :-/

Man I love me some broccoli.

Quoted from Djshakes:

Lol, what does this thread consist of, three people sitting around nit picking everyone's games.

Wow fresh picture dude. How timely.

#1905 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Most people have a little etiquette and not constantly spam and bump threads.

You are a troll in this thread; You add nothing. Why are you checking on this thread, to troll it of course. Everytime you post something it's a bump for nothingness, why the fuck would anyone make it easier for you?
    Take a look at all this etiquette.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails?tu=darscot

#1907 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

What the fuck buddy, chill.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

#1910 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Ha ha, come on lets hug it out. You not getting internet tough guy on me are you?

Guys/Buddies, Januaries I only drink when football is on which isn't a lot; it can be a rough time.

#1947 6 years ago

OK Colsond you're letting it get a little personal... Just step back and take a breath. Lord knows I have to do it sometimes too.

#1965 6 years ago

Bwhahahaa...that kit is great.

#1984 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

You cannot make any point that is not just dumb invective, so what am I doing responding to it?

You're getting trolled. 8 thank the mods for finally doing something about this issue. If I went in the pinstadium thread and just made 2 angry posts each day talking g shit to everyone 8 don't think I'd last long.

Of course I wouldn't do that because it's sad.

#1986 6 years ago

Red velvet cake is ground zero for that. (other than green beer)

#1992 6 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

I've made that cake before........

Man that cake is pretty cool.

#1996 6 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Perhaps the age of the children involved is a reflection on the adults who like rainbow pins...

You will find no correlation there. We all wish the route cause of this was easily figured out but just like the current Opioid Epidemic this sickness seems to not care aboot age/race/politics/ etc.

I mean obviously it skews more to n00bs but it also affects important people.

#2031 6 years ago

Yeah except leisure suits made sense because somewhere in the chain impressing women and sex was involved.

1 week later
    #2076 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lamprey:

I was in Lowes tonight and saw an LED shower head (sadly I forgot to take a picture), but it reminded me of this thread:

That's exactly the point of this thread indeed! people think their games look like those but they really look like

cp (resized).jpgcp (resized).jpg

#2086 6 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Welding helmet glass.

Worked for the eclipse!

#2105 6 years ago

The pinbot family is an often battered family for sure.

#2111 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Here's mine,...

Wow what a piece of shit.

Quoted from wayout440:

Sold it at a profit..

Yes we've heard of Pinside thanks.

#2118 6 years ago

Not often I say this but I feel bad for General Yagov

#2139 6 years ago

Wow so I can get that sexy look for the low low price of $250 eh?!?

#2159 6 years ago
    Quoted from _KIRK_:

I don't think these were posted yet, but both are on eBay if you want your own rainbow puke without the hassle of putting LEDs in your current machines.

Now that IS an interesting point.

What happens when a known clown puker buys an already clown puked machine?
    Is there an internal struggle of "this clown puker doens't know how to clown puke" or do they sit back and admire a great clown puking?

#2219 6 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

On a scale from the Titanic to 9/11, how terrible are these?

Waco

#2268 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Barracora backglass, as presented in the Pinside game archive:

Yep this place is ground zero for sure.

#2283 6 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Is swearing allowed on Pinside? I find a lot of the pro incandescent bulb burnt out people like to curse.

Haha "curse."

#2286 6 years ago
    Quoted from _KIRK_:

The RBION I picked up today.

You can try LEDs in RBION but I have found regular bulbs work just as well - BION. I switched over the inserts to LEDs like most of my games and it didn't really make a diff'rence, changed some of the harder colors like yellow, and cost more. So I was happy to keep I that way. Strange to me as i usually like LED inserts but RBION has a TON of small inserts that don't use a ton of light.

#2314 6 years ago
    Quoted from PersonX99:

This is still going? Yikes.

Yep they're still puking them all over the place...uff it's sad.

#2320 6 years ago

bu bu bu bu bu bu water is BLUE so it should look Blue! Other than the white mountains cause the tops of all mountains are white right?

#2375 6 years ago

Man people love powder coating for sure.

#2408 6 years ago
    Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

What was there response when You told them you couldn't see the ball?

Probably to send the picture to pinstadium lights as a standard "before" picture

1 week later
    #2438 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Goes through all the work and trouble to customize a game...drowns all the work out in purple.

Atrocious

#2472 6 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

The alternate trans is bad enough without the puke!

That translight is the best thing aboot FS; what a hunk of garbage.

#2486 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Why you guys are at it, drop in the Star Wars Club thread and offer up a real nice, "still going, huh? Not sick of talking Star Wars yet?"

Shit I can;t even go in the Star Wars thread anymore...it's just a mod thread now. Actually impressive it took so long to get to that point.

#2510 6 years ago
    Quoted from BillySastard:

Austin Powers is one pin that should be clown puked in order to hide the horrible "art".

Well there was a demo man & FS in here before which are candidates but I agree.

#2514 6 years ago

He's not a "Dr."
    But god awful yes.

1 week later
    #2567 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Good game if you could see the ball.

Well it's a Stern rolling stones so probably not worth it

#2589 6 years ago

Jesus... And they fight over whom invented that garbage

#2601 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Didn’t know Creature was suppose to be so blue. I bet it makes him feel blue.

Please sir, show some respect; That's teal

#2624 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

This one flashed constantly and rotated colors. Total madness.

Total Sadness

1 week later
    #2646 5 years ago

Again anything that makes you see less of the worst DMD game ever made, is almost excusable.

#2654 5 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

You should have found the owners while you were there and said something to them face to face...oh wait, you probably are just confrontational behind your keyboard.

He was going to to but everyone is such a badass there they'll just kick all your teeth out.
    Also, most likely the owners either know they look like shit, or don't care.

1 week later
    #2675 5 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

. The GI's are actually stock from Spooky...

No wonder Ben Heck quit

#2681 5 years ago

That's gottlieb Tag Team, and has 2 sets of GI, one of them being red for a multiball mode.
    Like I believe Bally Atlantis has 2 sets one in blue?

#2684 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

It might just be the camera but it seems way more redder than I remember.

The power of the LEDs!

#2690 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

In photos it looks like there is so much bright color, that there is almost a haze over the play field. Is it like this when you are standing in front of one of these machines?

Colored GI no haze. Colored Pinstadium lights looks more like these pics in person.

#2694 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

This one is even worse.

Really more work went into that than should ever be spent on a LW3

#2702 5 years ago
    Quoted from tominator:

Here is one I picked up a long time ago.
    The gi bulbs were restored to original.

uff, an all time game like that molested...sad. Oh I get...green casue like pool tables are grenn hardy har

3 weeks later
    #2778 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Demolition Fail.

I'd like to demo the shit out of that game man

#2785 5 years ago
    Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I am not going to name the company I got it from but they are the culprits of this awful color GI.

Cointaker & (now) I believe Comet does them.

#2789 5 years ago
    Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

In fact Comet is where I bought the individual whites from. But its a shame if they are now contributing to this.

Ring the shame bell

http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/kit-potc.htm

I mahine then it's pinballbulbs

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

There is a reason people do not look good in bars that are lit up with all neon lighting only.

I don't even want to know what bars you hand out in.

#2796 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lamprey:

This isn't 100% specific to GI. But, do you consider putting lights in the star posts in the bottom sling area an affront to your color sensibilities?

I guess if they're white it technically isn't bombing, just adding more light. If the post is colored though it might be creeping too close though.

#2799 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

I don't think it all that bad, as long as there is sufficient white. Here, the GI is white. Just don't overdo it. A couple of colored posts to accent here and there isn't crazy.

Yeah I mean it isn't CB or CP but...needed? Fair enough for the elderly I guess.

1 week later
    #2863 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Suppose he has green and purple games?

Is this Spoilers from the new season of American Choppers this month?

#2873 5 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Doesn't bother me at all......

Quoted from mrossman5:

it has nothing to do with the game.

A few aren't the worst, but I can't stand the mixing colors in a row of lights like presented. Blue insert River letters on wh20, fine. 1 green, blue, red, orange.... Not so much

#2878 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

1 green, blue, red, orange.... Not so much

Quoted from LesManley:

This is a great example of complete ass IMHO.

exactly

#2890 5 years ago

Freddy actually has somewhat of an interesting story I researched lately. It seems when Gottlieb/Premier released it in 1994, it was fucking horrible.

Spoilers?

#2892 5 years ago

Ahhhh....wow what a young buck. I guess in the next 2 years you'll be heading the old man way of noticing lighting that looks like shit.
    We'll leave the white light on for ya

#2903 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

These guys are killing me dead

I thought I was looking at my mother’s old douchebag, but that’s in Ohio.

#2905 5 years ago

My wife still has a "greasy tony's" shirt...it sexy and that scares me. (not really)

#2916 5 years ago

She looks very young, no offense meant if she isn't, but if so the purp'd children are the real victims in all of this.

#2930 5 years ago

Makes complete sense. Blue lighting for Flynn offset by orange trim for Rinsler.

Haha no JK looks like total shit.

#2933 5 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Tron in all white GI looks so nice and clean, even with the Photoshop art job.

Agreed...sans the flippers junk & colored rubber

1 week later
    #2953 5 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

Who needs playfield artwork when you obliterate it with blue and purple LED's?

Art is being phased out...i heard Stern is going to make Purplewoods from here on out.

1 week later
    #2984 5 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Color pukeing WPT is like lipstick on a pig.

Man thank god it has a florescent tube in there...I can even imagine what colored backglass would look like.

#2994 5 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

- All the lighting changes and mods were done by previous owners. The bottom 2/3s of the playfield GI is Cool White, the upper 1/3 GI is Blue. The LEDs on the playfield backboard above the lightcycles go from Cool White, to Blue, to Orange.

Uff...that is horrendous. Luckily it wasn't you though.

Quoted from DennisDodel:

You're in the wrong club friend.

Truly...He's ground zero for Purpin'

1 week later
    #3018 5 years ago

I didn't ever think andreddi could look more like Jackie Chan but the puking actually does it.

1 week later
    #3047 5 years ago

Jesus Demo man is already top 3 ugly ass W/B, doesn;t need any help!

#3052 5 years ago
    Quoted from Schamattack:

An actual rainbow!

And actual puke green colored lock bar & rails!

#3060 5 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Freaky. I have those three games in the exact same position - BSD, Congo, and TS.

Do yours also look like complete shit?

#3082 5 years ago

"All Lamps" = All wrong

#3091 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

They will never learn.....

We've had some in here that have been...corrected. If this thread helps juts one clown puker it's worth it!

#3099 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Looks like Kramer's apartment in the Kenny Roger's roasters episode of Seinfeld

which makes sense because my rods & cones have been screwed up since page 1 of this thread.

#3113 5 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

The car in this picture is fine.

As a fellow WRX owner I can tell you it is in fact not fine.

#3128 5 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

That complete washes out the great art and colors of the pin.

Hmmm scientifically you're probably correct. I'm no scientist though, it just looks like complete shit to me.

Just Kidding, i am a scientist.

#3132 5 years ago

Remember the exemption for 90s gotts; the less you can see the better.
    And Barb Wire...I mean what can you say; worst looking playfield ever.

#3138 5 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

...and I was thinking "wastewater solids".

I was just interviewing someone at wastewater and realized half way through my camera was pointed at a huge drum of shit & filth being stirred up. Actually a decent backdrop

#3140 5 years ago
    Quoted from Marvin:

Ahh you had detroit as a backdrop.

God no....I'd never go there with high end camera equipment

#3142 5 years ago

Yeah it was the "bugs eating the shit" Carifyer i believe.

#3148 5 years ago

Holy fuck wow. That's a Hall of famer

#3154 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

So this is what a $5500 (FIRM) TFTC looks like.
    [quoted image]

That thing is marbled like a fine delmonico

#3169 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Poor poor GnR.

No wonder they broke up for 20 years

#3175 5 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

My generation dropped acid and tripped.

Well the generation before this one was into Candy Flipping dude...that's the kind of shit that gets you into this light show!

#3194 5 years ago

Somone took the time to make personalized flipper bats for that piece of shit...seriously?

#3198 5 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

Nope, they bought them off of eBay. The seller calls them "Flipper Armor" lol

jesus...Flynnibus must sell them

#3221 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Such a fun thread.[quoted image]

I think the drug rat colored that thing.

#3228 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

That’s actually a decent topper imo.

That's a shame.

#3240 5 years ago
    Quoted from Boat:

Looks to be a really nice machine and i will try to pick it up, but I’m sorry, worst LEDs ever
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

James Bond starring in pink&purple eye.

#3252 5 years ago

I mean it's his fucking name and the fucking name of the game for Knights sakes

1 week later
    #3261 5 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I can almost hear the Twilight Zone silently screaming..."Don't let him touch me..."
    [quoted image]

1 week later
    #3291 5 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'd shield my eyes with shit towels covering those games too

1 week later
    #3300 5 years ago

This is even too much for the PS cult.
    But hey, it'll only cost you $260. I bet you can get some dudes to bukkake you for less!

#3305 5 years ago
    Quoted from BillySastard:

I see the Pinstadium thread is on fire, so I'm guessing people are slobbering all over it.

There was a revolt at first...but now I think the monies are flowing.

*Spoilers* I'm not a fan of Pinstadiums , it's like bringing an atom bomb to a knife fight of color puking. But fuck now you're going to have multi colored flashers just blowing colored loads in your eyes holy shit. No way to tell till you see it in person as i can't believe there's any camera that could accurately take video of it.

2 weeks later
    #3353 5 years ago

God I wish it was so powerful not even light could escape.

1 month later
    #3399 5 years ago

Holy shit that is horrible.

Quoted from wayout440:

Well, I guess you can't really destroy the artwork on Spirit's playfield with colors, because the art is already pre-puked...lol
    ]

Now you're talking like them!
    Thats what they always say.

#3404 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

Honestly this looks really nice. Very tasteful.

#3409 5 years ago

That first pic is pure shit but man does it get worse. So bad

#3411 5 years ago
    Quoted from mwong168:

I don't get why people like to puke their TOM in purple.
    [quoted image]

Purple apparently is just perfect for every games puking needs.

#3414 5 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Thanks for the seizure

Now you know how we feel

#3418 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy:

Crap, I use sunlight bulbs...

They work in a pinch other than GI

#3420 5 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

But that was designed to do that on purpose.

Yeah it works great on a bunch of games...some are more liked than others. People complain aboot Winter is coming on GOT, but love no lights on Fade To Black.

#3441 5 years ago

Farfala is the OG ground zero of clown puking without colored lights FFS

#3449 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

From now on, we will JUST put clear light bulbs in!

FFS use Frosted bulbs...this is why everything you do sucks!

#3455 5 years ago

Gorgeous lighting scape

#3467 5 years ago

Skate or die!

No..please die

#3477 5 years ago

NO wonder expo is in the shitter.

#3496 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Ya, the pics always make things with LED's look way worse than they are....

I'm pretty sure the Sapranos shitting red light out of the bottom is just as bad in person

#3501 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Vomet [quoted image]

Ba Ba but amusements parks are filled with diff'rent colors and stuff so it's OK right?!?

#3516 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Pinkface Forever[quoted image]

Buy me
    Mod me
    Puke me
    Kill me

b.jpgb.jpg
    #3519 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

That's ok because...

The funny part is, it's the exact same thing.

#3526 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Check out this LED kit for Cyclone on Ebay. 4 kits sold already! What is wrong with people? LOL
    ebay.com link » Cyclone Complete Led Lighting Kit Custom Super Bright Pinball Led Kit

Stop being suck an old fuddy duddy, it's only $156.

#3554 5 years ago

Quoted from Bublehead:

When integrated into gameplay....

No. Do not mistake "color changing gi" with "gi that can change colors." there are games that change the color in diff'rent modes, then there is what we are seeing here. Color changing leds put in the GI...totally diff'rent. God I don't even thin WOZ tries these shananagins?

1 week later
    #3578 5 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Apologies if any of these are reposts.
    [quoted image]

Buh but Pinball has a 2 color scheme so it's OK right?!?

#3580 5 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Think you meant Pinbot.

Damn phone autopuke.
    EDIT: Whoops I meant Auto Correct

1 week later
    #3591 5 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

[quoted image]

The home door knob shooter is almost as bad.

#3593 5 years ago

Can;t go 2 days without BSD getting nuke-puked.

#3601 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinsOnly:

Good Gawd
    [quoted image]

The power of Pukstadium!

1 month later
    #3657 5 years ago
    Quoted from dEviant:

Has anyone posted Monster Bash Remake pictures here? Asking for a (perceptually challenged) friend...

Uff that Special+ edition has some garbage lighting on it.

#3659 5 years ago

Awfull. I think I'm going to get one and made sure that you can switch it back to plain white light

#3682 5 years ago
    Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

if LED's were around back then he might have done it [quoted image]

Oh for sure....his love of purple & pink could not have been stopped

1 month later
    #3721 4 years ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

So we’re still running with the “if it’s factory it’s ok” rule?

I understand where you're leaning, but for the most part yes.
    I was hoping Wonka wasn't going to be a family size bag of skittles like WOZ myself, but the base ruling is whether the GI can change or not. When Tag Team (wait is it tag team?) or Space Station, TWD etc etc change colors for a mode or reason it can change back. Johnny Dumbass loading the GI with green "because that's sort of a green area of the game like a jungle" is diff'rent.

Your best argument, which boy I'm right there too, are the CGC games above that are just fucking awful with it. But luckily you can turn off the colored GI *Effects in the settings

*Shit Puke

#3725 4 years ago

It was before. I *think* before WOZ hit the streets Cointaker was already selling DI sets with colored areas.

#3738 4 years ago
    threeshitstothewind (resized).jpegthreeshitstothewind (resized).jpeg
    #3750 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

This is what I envision a LSD trip would be like.

Only a bad one.

1 month later
    #3833 4 years ago

The batman machine I guess is technically Shoemacher era so it might fit, but that doesn't make it OK.

#3835 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

...I'd actually be compelled to tell them they literally look like unicorn crap.

I find it easier to just sneak upstairs, grab all their beer out of the fridge, and drive off.

1 week later
    #3858 4 years ago
    Quoted from shirkle:

Do these look a lot worse in pictures than in person? I just can’t understand how someone could look at that in person and say, “Yeah, that looks right.”

Pics of them look worse no doubt, but don't fret, they look like shit in person too.

#3877 4 years ago

That is the next generation of games looking like complete and utter shit. You have taken it to the next level for sure.

#3882 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinJim:

Well I was following this thread. Not anymore!

So there's part of you deep down that is asking for help; We''ll be here for you when you come to your senses.

#3890 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nihonmasa:

For your utmost pleasure, here are 2 pins I made.

Not since LSD was invented has such a nightmarish vision been seen in Suisse

#3899 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Wow that Farfalla looks beautiful. Great Job!

#3913 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

It is a must see....

See you in the fucking grave

1 month later
    #3942 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Too bad the other machines are not on, guess the OP didn't want to fully wash out the image with glare!?1

It's worse than that; his IJ is so fucking clown puked he has to cover the goddamn thing!!!

1 week later
    #4000 4 years ago

GE 44s might get some looks.

#4002 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Throw some GE 455s out there and you will have the entire EM club foaming at the mouth.

Oh yeah I remember I bought some on ebay before Pinballlife bought them out last year

453 posts in this topic match your search for posts by thelaw. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.