(Topic ID: 201693)

No rainbow puke club! (Post pics of worst color gi fails)

By Mitch

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,284 posts
  • 288 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by girloveswaffles
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you dislike color GI”

• Yes get rid of it. (Welcome to the club) 176 votes
      57%
    • No I really enjoy it ( your in the wrong thread) 42 votes
      14%
    • A little is ok at the very back under ramps ( I guess you can stay) 93 votes
      30%

(311 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,083 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tumblr_c2bbd9fcd4cf84b2eae251763ec78254_2b91182c_400.gif
    1.jpg
    Barf.jpg
    tenor.gif
    POLICE_FORCE_Complete_LED_Lighting_Kit_custom_SUPER_BRIGHT_PINBALL_LED_KIT_03_beqv[1] (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191208-075116_Facebook (resized).jpg
    images (42) (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    s-l1600 (1) (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    00n0n_2bRlzVyJz4p_600x450 (resized).jpg
    00909_faLauigF0xg_600x450 (resized).jpg
    00o0o_l2mIr8Ik6TS_600x450 (resized).jpg
    f581e7fc684c794939e2b7bc9d54ba7b7c108992 (resized).jpg
    257678cc624f9f8d4defb89dcf90482c3afdc9b7 (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4131 58 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Do they not read these threads?

Maybe because you guys are in the minority for not liking color in your games?

#4133 58 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not at all. Most of us like to be able to actually see and play our games. There is only a small percentage that never play them and wipe them off with a diaper. Those are the color puke ones.

Lol, i dont know about that. Ive never had an issue of not being able to see and play the game due to some lighting.

#4134 58 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not at all. Most of us like to be able to actually see and play our games. There is only a small percentage that never play them and wipe them off with a diaper. Those are the color puke ones.

And werent you just making fun of the new MM release and its color? This thread is far from just picking on people with overly colorful games. You were just making fun of a stock game lol. And im sure the makers wouldnt release it with a problem of not being able to see the ball or play the game correctly.

#4136 58 days ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I have, and it's annoying as all get out, to the point that I certainly won't put money into a game with colored GI or even press start on a game set to free play. It is objectively more difficult to see the ball with colored GI than with white (any shade).

Perhaps that's an eye problem and not a game color problem. Ive never had that issue, ever.

Some people do have an issue with their eyes and glare/reflections and things of that nature.

#4138 58 days ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

[quoted image]

Now im thinking I have the eye problem? I cant see anything in the post lol

#4140 58 days ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

No disrespect, but it is a laughing GIF. In any case, I won't argue with you about being to see/not see the ball. I can't see the ball with colored GI, at least not nearly as well as with white.

Oh, no disrespect at all. But I was being serious. I know people who have issues for things like that and they are legally allowed to tint their windows past the legal limit due to them not being able to see correctly from glare and brightness.

I dont care if someone likes colors in their games or not, its a simple matter of opinion. But personally, I think people do in fact like colors in their games and that MM is going to sell for sure.

I just find it funny that the thread is called "worst GI fails" and ive seen a few times on here a stock game being made fun of.

#4143 58 days ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I don't have an eye issue outside of "normal" eye issues (IE i'm near sighted)

Something is up if you cant play the game with color lights and tons of others have no problems...

#4159 53 days ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Maybe there's something wrong with your eyes?

Most likely... lol. Only a small few seem to have the "unplayable eye condition" caused by colors hahaha

#4161 53 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

then it must be a wisconsin thing, because 100% had games like this that nobody could see anything. Actually I think it's a brain thing. If your IQ is lower than 100, you have the ability to follow the ball just fine with colored GI's.

LOL!

2 weeks later
    #4184 39 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Sorry, but 97% of people actually enjoy being able to PLAY their machines. Nobody and I mean nobody can see shit in colored GI's. You just can't. If you claim you can see fine, then you are a liar. Anyone that puts colored LED's in the GI's has no concept of the science behind lighting or how the human eye interacts in monochromatic lighting.

I can see just fine! And I am not lying

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 16.00
    Tools
    PinballSolutions.eu
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 109.99
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pin Mods
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 164.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 16.00
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 59.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside