(Topic ID: 201693)

No rainbow puke club! (Post pics of worst color gi fails)

By Mitch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,254 posts
  • 454 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Jason43
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you dislike color GI”

• Yes get rid of it. (Welcome to the club) 249 votes
      54%
    • No I really enjoy it ( your in the wrong thread) 59 votes
      13%
    • A little is ok at the very back under ramps ( I guess you can stay) 152 votes
      33%

(460 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240413-172441 (resized).png
    IMG_8352 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240412-141817 (resized).png
    IMG_5136 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5135 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240404_072156_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_175932 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0286 (resized).jpeg
    Pinside_market_174801_31 (resized).jpg
    432604611_785706006391434_898862450737247211_n (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1711587135359 (resized).jpg
    20240325_183907-COLLAGE (1) (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240325_221629653 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_8096331_0 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#958 6 years ago

Thanks wayout, I'm honored that you put me personally in the topic.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Legs are really bad....oh and they're based on the "leg protectors" that actually damage your csb

Actually they don't come in full pressure contact with the cabinet decals or paint and buyers who have games with the Stern type standoffs put them on OVER those so my mod doesn't even come close to making contact. But blast away if you want, it's actually good for business.

#962 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Those plastic pieces of shit which claim to be "protectors". actually dig into your cabinet beyond the leg area, which makes the damage even worse, because it cannot be covered up by the leg anymore. They dig in just like legs do. If you give a crap about your cabinet at all, you will not put those plastic pieces of shit on your game.

See post 958 please.

#965 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

This thread is so funny!

Yeah I'm gettin a kick out of it too.

#966 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes, if you put them over the metal inner style, they will not effect the cabinet.

and that's what I tell my customers too, most if not all my customers have put them on their games already just for that fact. If they haven't I suggest it.

#1058 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Geez, you are not nice.

Hey he's on a roll, 100 of his 209 post in 3 years are on this topic.

#1060 6 years ago

Would this be considered clown puke?

IMGA0514 (resized).JPGIMGA0514 (resized).JPG

IMGA0515 (resized).JPGIMGA0515 (resized).JPG

IMGA0516 (resized).JPGIMGA0516 (resized).JPG

IMGA0517 (resized).JPGIMGA0517 (resized).JPG

IMGA0518 (resized).JPGIMGA0518 (resized).JPG

#1148 6 years ago
    Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

You guys keep saying it’s a “club thread” and it’s all in good fun. That’s great. It seems like a lot of these clown puke pics that have been posted are people’s current personal games. Are you guys going into their game room profiles and getting these pics out of their profiles? Yes some are just rando pics off of FB and eBay but some of these are directly out of people’s Pinside profiles. You make fun of them to a point of almost calling the owners stupid. Then you wonder why people are getting upset and defending themselves. How would you like it if someone started an OT club thread of stupid cities and states to live in. Then they targeted your personal city from your profile? You probably wouldn’t like it very much. But it would all be in good fun right??
    My point is let people do whatever the F$&@ they want!! Who cares!!! Seriously. rant over

You saw what they did to me didn't you. Here I thought I was in good standing with other Pinside members.

#1180 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Lol. Hey man, I love the leg lights.

Thanks Kevan.

#1182 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Paul went over in the other thread complaining about his feeling being hurt here.

When someone post a screen grab of my avatar picture and all the info and says nasty things yes my feelings were hurt and I took it personally because it was posted that way to MAKE it personal. I put months of my time and a lot of money into my mod in the hopes it would sell. I have another mod coming out shortly so I suppose I'll get another personal attack here.

2 weeks later
    #1720 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I just don't get the need to attack people by some in this thread.

I just find it fun to watch all the thread ejects and temporary ejects.

#1722 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Agreed! Unless you
    Doctor up those boring bland sprouts with some colorful and flavorful ingredients like butter (colored LEDS) and bacon (backbox led kits) the kids will never be convinced!
    Welp I’m convinced!
    Now, cmon slackers, back to pics!

That's Condition Green isn't it?

#1782 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

It is a fact that blue light is implicated in the development of age-related macular degeneration.

and here what are they replacing street and freeway lights with....led lights which reproduce large amounts of blue light. I heard an NPR report about it.

#1789 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

While I am smoking and drinking a beer, I am thinking: This Pinsider needs to stop listening to NPR.

3 weeks later
    #2156 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

I love this thread.

I can see why, half your total posts are on this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.