(Topic ID: 201693)

No rainbow puke club! (Post pics of worst color gi fails)

By Mitch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you dislike color GI”

• Yes get rid of it. (Welcome to the club) 249 votes
      54%
    • No I really enjoy it ( your in the wrong thread) 59 votes
      13%
    • A little is ok at the very back under ramps ( I guess you can stay) 152 votes
      33%

(460 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinside_market_175921_1 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713831025059 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713831007017 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240413-172441 (resized).png
    IMG_8352 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240412-141817 (resized).png
    IMG_5136 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5135 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240404_072156_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_175932 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0286 (resized).jpeg
    Pinside_market_174801_31 (resized).jpg
    432604611_785706006391434_898862450737247211_n (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1711587135359 (resized).jpg
    20240325_183907-COLLAGE (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4131 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Do they not read these threads?

Maybe because you guys are in the minority for not liking color in your games?

#4133 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not at all. Most of us like to be able to actually see and play our games. There is only a small percentage that never play them and wipe them off with a diaper. Those are the color puke ones.

Lol, i dont know about that. Ive never had an issue of not being able to see and play the game due to some lighting.

#4134 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not at all. Most of us like to be able to actually see and play our games. There is only a small percentage that never play them and wipe them off with a diaper. Those are the color puke ones.

And werent you just making fun of the new MM release and its color? This thread is far from just picking on people with overly colorful games. You were just making fun of a stock game lol. And im sure the makers wouldnt release it with a problem of not being able to see the ball or play the game correctly.

#4136 4 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I have, and it's annoying as all get out, to the point that I certainly won't put money into a game with colored GI or even press start on a game set to free play. It is objectively more difficult to see the ball with colored GI than with white (any shade).

Perhaps that's an eye problem and not a game color problem. Ive never had that issue, ever.

Some people do have an issue with their eyes and glare/reflections and things of that nature.

#4138 4 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

[quoted image]

Now im thinking I have the eye problem? I cant see anything in the post lol

#4140 4 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

No disrespect, but it is a laughing GIF. In any case, I won't argue with you about being to see/not see the ball. I can't see the ball with colored GI, at least not nearly as well as with white.

Oh, no disrespect at all. But I was being serious. I know people who have issues for things like that and they are legally allowed to tint their windows past the legal limit due to them not being able to see correctly from glare and brightness.

I dont care if someone likes colors in their games or not, its a simple matter of opinion. But personally, I think people do in fact like colors in their games and that MM is going to sell for sure.

I just find it funny that the thread is called "worst GI fails" and ive seen a few times on here a stock game being made fun of.

#4143 4 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I don't have an eye issue outside of "normal" eye issues (IE i'm near sighted)

Something is up if you cant play the game with color lights and tons of others have no problems...

#4159 4 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Maybe there's something wrong with your eyes?

Most likely... lol. Only a small few seem to have the "unplayable eye condition" caused by colors hahaha

#4161 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

then it must be a wisconsin thing, because 100% had games like this that nobody could see anything. Actually I think it's a brain thing. If your IQ is lower than 100, you have the ability to follow the ball just fine with colored GI's.

LOL!

2 weeks later
    #4184 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Sorry, but 97% of people actually enjoy being able to PLAY their machines. Nobody and I mean nobody can see shit in colored GI's. You just can't. If you claim you can see fine, then you are a liar. Anyone that puts colored LED's in the GI's has no concept of the science behind lighting or how the human eye interacts in monochromatic lighting.

I can see just fine! And I am not lying

5 months later
    #4595 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Often times the best way for people to learn what sucks is by others pointing it out to them. This thread is basically a community service.

What sucks to you is simply your opinion. You arent doing anyone a favor by making fun of their opinions. If thats what you really think, then you have issues lol.

#4597 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

What do you think this whole thread is about then? If its not to make fun then its to to educate the newbs, boobs and misinformed at how GI should be implemented

And that is your issue. There is not right or wrong, it simply an opinion of liking color for gi or not. Thinking one opinion is right and others wrong is where you are wrong.

#4599 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Your opinion is valid and its not wrong nor right. Its what you like or don't like. That being said its a 2 year old thread dedicated to over doing things with a bit of tongue and cheek humor. If you have a game(s) like the ones in the thread then you have to have a sense of humor or a little bit thicker of skin.

Well, on a place like pinside where its about having fun, being creative with your ideas... this thread goes against all of that.

I mean, I dont think anyone would like to find that one of their machines is being made fun of by a group of people on the same site.

#4602 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Hate to break it to you but we don't live in some fantasy land where there's no good and bad, no right and wrong, and everything is simply a matter of opinion. There's all kinds of stuff that sucks. If all this site had to offer was feel-good praise it would suck, too.
    Tell us with a straight face this car doesn't suck.
    [quoted image]

I agree, there are a million things I see a day that I think are dumb. But I have been raised to keep those comments to myself.

I mean, should we start a thread about mods that look crappy, or a millions of other things we dont like? No, certainly not.

#4603 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

If you don't see something funny with that purple CV on the last page there is a problem. You're not going to change anyone's mind here with 16 posts and 23 downvotes and counting.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails?tu=Rager170

Thats sad that people on this thread are so oblivious then.

#4606 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

This most recent back and forth reminds me of one of my favorite quotes.[quoted image]

Agreed lol

#4609 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if we were never forced to play games like this, it wouldn't be a problem. The problem is, that when this color fad gets out of control. These games show up in leagues and tournaments. And it's very difficult if not impossible to play a game with color GI's. The visible spectrum is more difficult to visualize the farther you get to the edges. So purples and reds are the most difficult to be able to see in that kind of lighting.

This is always the biggest load of BS to come out of this thread lol hahahahha. Please... 99% of people dont have a problem playing games with colored GI.

#4611 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

actually there have been threads about how stupid some mods are. Even 12 years ago, RGP had discussions about how ridiculous mods were getting on TZ. If you do something crazy, like mount a candy bar somewhere in a game, like say BSD. And then show it to the public all proud. You are fishing for opinions. You should not get only positive responses. If you do something that sucks, you should be told so as well. Afterall you came to the public for opinions. Mods are opinionated. LED lighting is a science. There is a right and wrong way to do it.

Well that is where I disagree. No need to give your opinion on things that you dont like. If that were the case, nobody would ever stop complaining.

And no, there isnt a right and wrong way to do it. Its purely opinionated.

#4613 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

bullfucking shit they don't. It is proven that the human eye can not track or follow things well in monochromatic lighting. Unless your gameroom is lit up like walmart, you can't see shit. Most of us have gamerooms like the 80's. Where you drop a quarter on the ground and you can't see it. monochromatic GI's will make games TOTALLY unplayable in those conditions.

Ummn false. Maybe if you are in a setting where every single light being emitted is of one color, but that is never, ever the case.

#4616 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

have you not looked through this thread. If you have NO white light anywhere. You are screwed from playing the game. Plain and simple.

And in what setting will you have zero white light? Have never seen a game and game room where everything is one color with no white.

#4617 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

bullshit again. The world doesn't need yes men everywhere. People will not better themselves if they only filter out the good. That is what trump wants with the media. He wants to filter out only the positive, so you never see or hear the negative. You really want that in the world? If you dont' want the chance of negative opinions, then keep it to yourself, and never show pics of it on the internet.

No, the world doesnt need morons spewing their opinions without regard for others.

#4620 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Now you are just trolling. You cant be the butthurt over a few goofy comments about a lighting trend.

4,618 comments making fun of other peoples machines is far from a few goofy comments. Sorry you cant understand how something like that could be offensive.

Do you enjoy when people make fun of something you created?

#4622 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

again, that's not a world that will ever better itself.
    as far as lighting goes. I've have seen first hand....on several occasions, where games had to be yanked out of tournaments and leagues, because they were unplayable due to color GI's. at least 10 people tried to play, and visibility was so bad, because they used all blue or all red or combo of both, that the game could not be played.....FACT! Most of our gamerooms are dark as shit. As you want a dark gameroom because overhead lights cause glare. that's why Arcades in the early 80's were pitch black. With only the games giving the light for the room.

Lol its not a fact. Its an excuse of why you couldnt do better. So I guess you will never enjoy playing the new JJP games as their GI's are all colored?

#4623 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

No, because we don't try to put square wheels on cars, and then show it to the world being proud that we were doing something different.

Lol, well you are wrong about that. There are certainly things from people in this thread that I could poke fun of endlessly but of course wouldnt. What is the point in that?

#4625 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

If you are so apposed and offended by the thread then simply click on the trash can at the bottom of the page.

Seems you missed the point of why this thread is wrong in the first place.

#4627 3 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

One thing I like about a free country, I can choose to read, watch or listen to people spouting their slant on things. Never did understand folks that get so offended at something on TV to take time and voice so loudly they did not like it.
    Pretty sure there are more than 3 channels now.

And thats fine for TV, but when you are on a pinball forum, making fun of forum members machines and work, its a different scenario.

#4629 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

If this thread is wrong then I don't want to be right

lol

#4658 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

because visibility is 1000x's better than trying to play in a monochromatic purple spectrum.

Lol, hahahahah. Always hysterical.

#4661 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

I guess being ejected from the thread for a day did not help you understand that you are trolling the thread.

Im not trolling.. Just because my opinion differs from yours doesnt mean im trolling.

#4663 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Bruh - your opinion is getting you in trouble.

No, people like you reporting me over nothing is what is getting me in trouble lol.

You guys are funny. You talk about how people should just spew their opinions without regard, but then complain when someones opinion is different from your own.

#4665 3 years ago

lol. Except these conditions are not monochromatic. I could agree that it makes sense to say nothing will let you see a clearly as a white light, but you definitely are exaggerating when you say that you cant see the ball enough to play decently or cant see the ball at all.

Do you really think that people who change their bulbs to colors do so and have a hard time playing? That would be ridiculous.

#4668 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

except not being able to see and play because of monochromatic lighting isn't opinion. It's a science and proven fact. There is extensive tests and studies that show how the human eye can focus and track moving objects in various spectrum conditions. The farther to the edges you get, to the specturm, the more difficult it is for ALL humans to be able to follow and see. FACT.
    Using monochromatic lighting to illuminate any kind of artwork. Mutes the entire color pallet, to that color only, and grayscale. Also FACT. You can see it. You don't need a video or a tutorial to show you that. Unless you are super slow. Then you may need a 30 min video pointing this out to you.

You do understand that these conditions are not monochromatic?

Its amazing how the navy seals use night vision goggles without tripping over their own feet! haha

#4670 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

absolutely. 100% true, that you cannot or have great difficulty seeing the ball. People that do this, usually don't play pinball that much, or play at any kind of tournament level. I have seen over and over, games removed from leagues and competition because of colored LED's in GI's reducing visibility so greatly, that NOBODY could play it.

Well thats not true at all. Plenty of people who play pinball very often change their bulbs. I know several of them. I have one machine where I have changed the GI bulbs and not one person has ever had a problem playing it.

So not sure what to tell you but from my experiences, all the people buying new JJP with color changing GI's and the like, do not have the problems that you think are true.

#4672 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Navysealgument?
    Jesus.

Well its a good example of true monochromatic lighting. They seem to work with it very well.

#4676 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

How did the other 1% vote? 57+30+12 = 99[quoted image]

Interesting haha

#4680 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

there have been a ton of people complaining about WOZ and that you can't see shit on it. the GI's are too dim and the inserts are too bright. It's like trying to take a picture of someone, standing in front of a window at high noon. WOZ has terrible visibility in dark gamerooms.

I see people complaining, but not about not being able to see the ball, just that its darker than most games.

#4682 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you do realize that night vision googles basically turns everthing into a black and white image right. So all color is gone from everything. This is exactly what putting monochromatic LEDs in your GI's does to your playfield art, and plastics and backglasses. Try playing pinball with night vision googles on, with the fuses pulled for all the lighting and see how well that works out for you. You will have just as difficult time, as you would if some asshole put purple, blue , green or red in your GI's.

Im talking about the green ones or the red infrared ones. I have owned them in the past and the images were green.

Lol, I dont think so though. Because I do not have any problems seeing the ball now with colored GI and room lights off. Luckily theres enough light from other inserts, translight... to offset it I suppose.

#4683 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

don't worry. WOZ isn't the only offender of some of the worst lighting in a modern game. Stern messed up really bad with Avengers as well. Game is super difficult to see anything on....why? oh...yeah. Colored LED's in the GI's. Who would have guessed.
    Why do games like Atlantis and space station have 2 sets of GI's? One in white (while you are playing normally) and another in total red, and total green during multiball? one for effect, and 2, they know that you can't see shit in colored GI's, so it make your multiballs very short and more difficult to play. This is known from the manufacturers. Same reason, some multiballs like to strobe flashers in your eyes during multiballs. Because they know it's difficult to see.

Well obviously strobing lights in your eyes makes it harder to see. Thats also why they use a much stronger bulb for flashers.

#4687 3 years ago

lol hahahaha.

#4689 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Cant see sh!t Captain
    [quoted image]

Oh you can see it! Well, maybe YOU cant, but everyone else can lol

#4692 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

everyone here, wants to UNSEE every game that's in this thread. Never to be seen or repeated ever again.

I think you like the colors

#4697 3 years ago

Too bad, they are great! Its sad for you living in a black and white world

#4707 3 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Sold a mostly restored Playboy. My buyer wanted pink LED's, I respectfully declined, owner's options. He fixed the warm white LED's I had in the GI.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good! Much better than boring white.

1 week later
    #4715 3 years ago

Looks nice!

#4726 3 years ago

I like it!

#4732 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

why are you even on this thread?

To look at the beautiful colors!

#4737 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

Beautiful colors? More like disgusting clownpuke randomly splattered all over the playfields and backglasses.

Well thats your opinion, sure.. I think otherwise!

#4738 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's beautiful colors if it's on your xmas tree. Now take a pinball and drop it down your tree and try to follow it in a dark room. Good luck with that. GI have a very very important function in a pinball machine. To make it so you can see. Colored LED's stop this function and greatly hinder it. The best example is like putting square wheels on a car. You might like how it looks, but now it doesn't really work anymore.

Lol, maybe to you, but most people arent havent a problem seeing things.

#4740 3 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

No it's not. I even do my Xmas tree in Cool white. Maybe...MAYBE...on your house for Xmas. I'll start a new thread this year. No XMAS Tree Rainbow Puke Club!

See, now my opinion says never put cool white bulbs anywhere. I still use incandescent bulbs for my tree as I only like the soft warm white light..

Now, if I were to say that your christmas tree looks stupid and tacky with cool white lights, that woudnt be very nice now would it?

#4741 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I think you like the downvotes you are getting in this thread.

Oh those dont bother me, I never pay attention to them. Meaningless.

#4743 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

can you read any of these numbers Rager?
    [quoted image]

Yes

#4745 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Other than it shows you're trolling the thread.

Ahhh, the good old, your trolling if you dont agree with others opinion comment.. .beautiful!

#4748 3 years ago

Thanks Captain Grammar! Ill be sure to use spell check in the future as well!

#4751 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Possibly. I tend to look at someone's reputation when trying to sell or sell here. It lets me know if that person "plays well with others" or if they are flakey.

Well I would never judge by those things. Has nothing to do with how a person is in real life or an accurate judgement of how they would handle deal.

#4753 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Your right. It has nothing to do with how interact with people when they think they are anonymous. Do what you do and carry on.

Funny coming from someone who has multiple accounts lol... Origin...

1 week later
    #4815 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but the topper doesn't effect gameplay. You can still play a game regardless on how much shit is piled on top of the head. Just like you can play a game regardless on what color the armor is, or ground effect lighting. But you cannot however. Play a game with all colored LEDs' without room lighting.

lol sure you can, and many do!

#4816 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Now you are really delusional. This is the only account I have ever had. Prove it.

I actually do owe you an apology. I actually did think you had another account but I found out that it wasnt you.

So my apologies to you as I was wrong...

#4817 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

If you're in a thread clearly marked "no rainbow puke club" and you're telling us we're idiots to dislike color gi...that's trolling. This thread is for people who at least agree on one thing: color gi destroys playfield and backglass art, and reduces visibility by 200% If you don't like that, go ahead and start a club for people who do like rainbow puke, but leave us alone. You're littering this thread with your posts.

And just to clear this up, ive never said anyone is an idiot to dislike colors. Not sure where you got all that from..

I do think its extremely laughable think that colored bulbs make it unplayable.

#4820 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

no, no they don't. If you insist you can see the ball normal in a dark room with colored GI's, then you are a straight up liar.

Oh really? Then explain this guy setting an extremely impressive score on TWD? Its a dark room and red GIs..

What about all the people playing JJP games with color changing GIs?

#4823 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

First, JJPs have interactive GI, which is very different from the constant color GI that some people put in their games. I'm okay with interactive GI, and I think most people on this thread agree. Second, how did that guy get that score on TWD? Well, some might call it luck. Miracles do happen.

Its still colored bulbs regardless.

Lol, and it just goes to show that not nearly everyone has a problem seeing the ball with colored GI.

#4830 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if you notice, the GI's are white most of the time. The red is used for effect or for modes where they are designed to make it so you can't see. Interactive LED's are doing either for temp effects, like to tell you, that you are entering a mode, or if they stay on during the entire mode, they are there to make it so you can't see, to make the mode or multiball harder. Like Atlantis condition red, or space station condition green. They are done intentionally, because the designers know, you can't see shit during this effect.

Lol excuses excuses. And they are not white most of the time in that video.

#4832 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not excuses, just facts. When you color puke, you don't have any facts to stand on. You cannot justify the hard cold fact, that you cannot see very well or be able to focus on the ball in color lighting conditions. Science can back that up on many levels. It's like science verses religion. Science can prove everything. religion..not so much. You are not going to be be able to win this argument, because facts and science prove otherwise.

The excuses are the ones you made in reference to that video.

Sure, I could agree that a colored bulb wont let you see as well as a white one, but to say its impossible to play, which is what you have been saying, is nonsense.

#4834 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well it does. we had an F14 in league recently in blues and reds. NOBODY, and I mean nobody could see anything. Every single person said they cannot see good enough to play it. Nobody got over 200k. It was laughable how unplayable it was. I've seen it before at MGC as well. time and time again. Purple STTNGs, blue BSD's, Green LOTR's. every person turns away after ball 2 and says they can't see anything.

Too many old eyes

#4841 3 years ago
    Quoted from koji:

Naw, we just like to play and appreciate pinball machines. It hurts both literally and figuratively to see what people are doing to them sometimes.
    This is like a support group for people that feel this way. Of course, there's nothing we can do about it (your machine after all), but raise awareness for our cause.
    Please think of this thread when you see some lighting choices that you feel are not appropriate, and come back to share and post...

Lol, what are you talking about? Its just a matter of opinion if people want colored bulbs or not. Doesnt affect anyone else.

#4842 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not only does it make your machine unplayable. But it's a big fawk you to every single pinball artist, that created the art for your backboxes and playfields. You shit all over their creation. Total disregard.

Unplayable lol hahahahah! yea tell that to the guy in the TWD video posted who got an unbelievable score.

And who cares about that. So what? What is it to you? Again, its just a matter of opinion.

#4849 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

watch the video again. The GI's are white most of the time. This is no different than an AC/DC premium. yes the GI's change color for certain effects and modes, but stays white 90% of the time.

I have watched it. It is red almost all the time.

#4850 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that is true, as long as you don't have people over, take your game to shows, or try to sell it looking like that. Basically if it hides in your gameroom and nobody knows it exists. it's ok.

Lol, I dont know what people you have over to your house, but my friends arent jerks like that. And I would find it laughable if someone wouldnt want to buy a game simply due to the color of bulbs in it. But hey, thats just me.

#4853 3 years ago
    Quoted from koji:

EXACTLY.. THANK YOU. And this is the forum for those of us who think it is crap and find it offensive.

Offensive lol. You guys are very touchy here.

My issue with this thread is you guys making fun of others machines and ideas. To me that is wrong.

#4855 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

And yet, you keep coming back for more. You aren't the first, and you definitely won't be the last to crusade against this thread. In the end, however, like all of those before you and all of those to come, you will not prevail. At some point, you may even be assimilated (as was I) - resistance is futile.

haha, in all honesty some of what is posted I agree with.... I do like some color in my games when done right but sometimes peoples ideas really make me wonder..

1 month later
    #5121 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

Hey good news, seems that our trolling friend rager170 has finally got the hint to leave the thread! Just noticed. Calls for a bit of celebration, don't you think?

Sorry, just been busy lately. But I still disagree with ya'll lol

#5122 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

can't see shit at the party either. That's exactly how it looks to try and play those games.

Maybe to you, but not to everyone else. You must be bumping into the walls at a nightclub lol

#5128 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you should have a special show about you, since you apparently have super human visual powers.

I guess so! Me and all the others who are not affected by these things...

#5130 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

It appears I was wrong...he is still lurking here. Oh well, the peace was nice while it lasted.

Its funny that my opinion bothers you so much...

#5135 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

must be just you then, because nobody here could see shit in those conditions or conditions that are similar.

Well its not just me. Obviously the people who change the bulbs dont have the issues people here seem to have.

I find it hard to believe people would change the bulbs and leave them if they had a hard time playing the machines.

#5136 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Getting moderated and temporarily banned sort of helped. The learning curve is steep with some.

If people are so uptight that they feel a need to put a ticket in about me, so be it. But in reality I havent done anything wrong.

Just seems that there are a few on here who are very sensitive.

Its just pinball and its all in good fun. Nothing to get in a twist about.

#5138 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

If this was true then why are you constantly trolling this thread?

Well your idea of trolling is anyone who doesnt agree with you. That isnt trolling..

#5140 3 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

You're right, getting thrown out and moderated several times isn't trolling, its teaching someone through attrition.

Its fine if you want to pick on me because I have a difference of opinion. Im thick skinned, I can take it

#5142 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Most don't play their games, or have them in gamerooms lit up like K-mart.

I just dont believe that is true. Sure, they arent having competitions on them but. I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

#5146 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

The fact that you have your opinion (even though we all know it's wrong) isn't really the issue. The issue is that you're posting them on this thread. This topic isn't called "Color GI discussion thread", it's called "no rainbow puke club" If this was a discussion thread, your opinion would be fine, we'd be discussing it it. But it's not. If you're splattering your dumb opinion on a thread that is for people who agree on a common truth, you are, in fact, trolling. For instance, you wouldn't go into a club for a certain game without owning it, and saying to everyone on it, "Hey, you're wrong, this game actually sucks" People like you trolling threads is really what makes this site awful sometimes. If you want to go start a rainbow puke lover's thread, go ahead! That is fine with us! We won't troll it like you troll ours! Just let us be, please.

Well its not trolling. Ive never said anyone is "wrong" with their opinions. Sorry you cant understand what my viewpoints are... But ive said them here enough. I guess they went over your head.

Very angry one arent ya. Relax, its just a pinball forum.

#5148 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

I couldn't agree more. You've said them over enough. We get the point. We disagree. We know that people with properly functioning eyes (and brains) don't understand your viewpoints. Because they make no sense. Period. End of story. You can leave now.

LOL Bahahhahaha!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails?tu=Rager170 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.