(Topic ID: 201693)

No rainbow puke club! (Post pics of worst color gi fails)

By Mitch

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,211 posts
  • 285 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Bryan_Kelly
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you dislike color GI”

• Yes get rid of it. (Welcome to the club) 170 votes
      56%
    • No I really enjoy it ( your in the wrong thread) 42 votes
      14%
    • A little is ok at the very back under ramps ( I guess you can stay) 92 votes
      30%

(304 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,040 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy (resized).png
    shitbusters (resized).jpg
    shit park (resized).jpg
    vandamme.gif
    744806EF-DFE7-4175-85A3-2F8EC324C6EB (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1573330701664 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1573330699423 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-062419 (resized).png
    2019-led-neon-ba-sign-ip-66-led-digital-tube-led-dmx-tube-color-color-changing-led-tubes-colour-changing-led-tube-lights (resized).jpg
    48-T8-4-COLORED-Tube-Guard-Fluorescent-Plastic (resized).jpg
    ten2or (resized).png
    F973E105-579A-40FB-BDDC-188A2369F9C4 (resized).jpeg
    blouses.gif
    yT5yerJ.gif
    prince-symbol-elmas-polat-basoglu (resized).jpg
    Untitled (resized).png

There are 4211 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 85.
    #251 2 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I like colored GI sooooo I guess that settles it...for me anyway.
    I dont read inserts or admire artwork when I'm playing, I do that when the game is off.
    And I can see the ball just fine...

So when a guest comes over do you shut the game off and let them memorize the inserts before turning it back on?

Seriously, is this a real argument? To not read them when the game is on is a solution? I don't see the sarcasm or smile icon.

#252 2 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

So when a guest comes over do you shut the game off and let them memorize the inserts before turning it back on?
    Seriously, is this a real argument? To not read them when the game is on is a solution? I don't see the sarcasm or smile icon.

Dont know what to tell you, around here friends just turn on a game and play, I guess we dont take it too seriously...memorize the inserts??

#253 2 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Dont know what to tell you, around here friends just turn on a game and play, I guess we dont take it too seriously...memorize the inserts??

I don't know how you can seriously think no one wants to read the inserts. Sound like something Rick from PPS would say

#254 2 years ago

Rudy is feeling a bit blue these days.

p (resized).jpg

#255 2 years ago

Its tough to shoot the flashing arrow when you cant see what it says.

#256 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Its tough to shoot the flashing arrow when you cant see what it says.

So why bother putting that pesky text on the inserts at all?

I can't believe people come into a thread talking about the over use of LEDs and the arguments are "who needs to read inserts".

#257 2 years ago

mitch and kvan99 : no more back and forth with each other please gentlemen. Take it to pm good sirs.

#258 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

When you find yourself explaining "why your not an asshole . . ." your probably an asshole.

"You're" and "You're". If you are going to imply someone is an asshole I would suggest you learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

#259 2 years ago

I know the difference. Im just lazier than UR.

#260 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I know the difference. Im just lazier than UR.

That is why you get 2 thumbs down for every 3 thumbs up. You should take the time to get along with people.

Once again this is not a thread for haters of LEDs. Just a thread for lovers of the original look of a game. It can be brightened and enhanced without the introduction of overbearing or clashing colors.

The haters are the ones who come in and think whatever disaster someone makes we should clap and tell them how artistic they are. Pin the picture to the fridge because your baby can do no wrong.

#261 2 years ago

This hater came here to post because some (Deleted) person posted a pic of one of his pins here to ridicule him.

#262 2 years ago

Im sure glad YOU'RE just arguing with YOUR keyboards and not handguns! Crazy old rednecks! I'd say only in 'merrrca but a Canadian started the thread!

20170121_142717 (resized).jpg

#263 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Yes you do wear your opinion on your sleeve like a red band. Trying to stop the creation of future LED users does seem like the final solution. I think Ive even read a call to violence on this thread.

i'm not trying to stop LED's at all. Just trying to stop the people from using them incorrectly. I think i've put the LED tutorial thread off long enough. I really need to write this out fully, and post it. Similar to Vid's guides to playfield restoration and cabinet restoration. From the looks of Facebook, it has become a much needed thing, as shit is getting out of control over there. Too many over there, are [removed, vulgar] on their games.

#264 2 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I hear you there. Very few people that come to play my games are pinheads. When I turn on the game for them they ask me what to do, I'll say shoot for anything lighting up and is usually what you want to do before attempting to explain some of the rules. Who reads inserts? Of course, I can't see any insert text anyway with bright LEDs in them, which is why I leave them incandescent.

#265 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'm not trying to stop LED's at all. Just trying to stop the people from using them incorrectly. I think i've put the LED tutorial thread off long enough. I really need to write this out fully, and post it. Similar to Vid's guides to playfield restoration and cabinet restoration. From the looks of Facebook, it has become a much needed thing, as shit is getting out of control over there. Too many over there, are taking turns sucking each others dicks, over the great job they did raping the art on their games.

Jeezus, you're kidding, right? You know that writing a guide like this is like me writing a guide on why you should listen to the music I listen to? I'm going to tell you which bands are musically more talented and you can't like Mushroomhead or Pantera because I think they're vile crap that can't be enjoyable. You're going to tell people they can't like Jackson Pollock art because there is a proper way to apply paint to a canvas. You're totally wasting your time.

BTW, You also changed the red emergency dive lighting on Bally Atlantis to blue. That's not what dive lights look like in a submarine, and not what the designer had in mind.
    autumn-rhythm-photo (resized).jpg

#266 2 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

You're going to tell people they can't like Jackson Pollock art because there is a proper way to apply paint to a canvas.

Wait........I recognize that!

IMG_5852 (resized).JPG

#267 2 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

I'm starting to like inserts left incandescent more and more.

So you like bubbled and cupped inserts? Cause I don't. Led's in the inserts 99% of the time.

Here's a contact I recently picked up. Globs of color stop you from see the kickass artwork on it. Especially the red. Will post again when I "fix" it

20171104_210857 (resized).jpg

20171101_172026 (resized).jpg

20171104_210905 (resized).jpg

#268 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So you like bubbled and cupped inserts? Cause I don't.

I've never had any problems in any of my games with the inserts from incandescent bulbs. Some of my games are early solid state that still have the original incandescent bulbs in them. The only one I have currently in my collection that has LEDs in the inserts is Maverick. The only one that I owned that had ever had cupped inserts was a 1950's Gottlieb woodrail, and that was from ball wear, not from light bulbs. If you are talking about mylar bubbling over an insert, that is a mylar problem and stupid mylar should be removed anyway.

7c819869cc89b38ec08462ddd2e67eaf91945784 (resized).jpg

#269 2 years ago

It would look cooler with red LEDs in the sharks mouth. More anatomically correct and maybe a little bloody looking. Orange inside a sharks mouth just makes no sense and I promise you this was not a design choice by bally. If you cannot see the point value as well big deal. Even those stationary targets can be enhanced. The targets themselves are clearly red white and yellow while the incandescents in the inserts makes them all look a different tone of orange.

#270 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Orange inside a sharks mouth just makes no sense

Maybe the shark is eating an orange fish. Lol

IMG_0638 (resized).JPG

#271 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I promise you this was not a design choice by bally.

LOL. The original game was designed with an orange insert, your statement is preposterous.

#272 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Orange inside a sharks mouth just makes no sense

Yeah, and pinball is all about "making sense".

bcpython (resized).jpg

and the inside of a sharks mouth is actually WHITE.

shark-tiger-mouth-noaa (resized).jpg

#273 2 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

The haters are the ones who come in and think whatever disaster someone makes we should clap and tell them how artistic they are.

Haters are the ones who tell others what the like is wrong...

#274 2 years ago

I'm sure the minutia of these details was inconsequential to bally at the time and they never thought anyone would debate such a detail. Therefore the orange was good enough or more likely cost effective and not a conscious design decision. I doubt any pinball designers from 20 years ago actually called out the colors for the inserts on their games. Ive had a couple of Pharaohs and I have seen them with different inserts depending on when they were made in the production run. How preposterous.

#275 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think i've put the LED tutorial thread off long enough. I really need to write this out fully, and post it. Similar to Vid's guides to playfield restoration and cabinet restoration.

do you think you have earned the same respect from this community that Vid has!? Im not sure anyone considers you more knowledgeable than themselves to determine what color of bulbs to use. Vid has experience and wisdom and is able to discuss differences like an adult. You seemed to have formed a stubborn opinion. Not sure it's the same thing.

#276 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I'm sure the minutia of these details was inconsequential to bally at the time and they never thought anyone would debate such a detail. Therefore the orange was good enough or more likely cost effective and not a conscious design decision. I doubt any pinball designers from 20 years ago actually called out the colors for the inserts on their games. Ive had a couple of Pharaohs and I have seen them with different inserts depending on when they were made in the production run. How preposterous.

Just how preposterous?? Like a ryhming hippopotamus?! 'Cause you knowwww..

They call me the Hip-Hopapotamus
    Flows that glow like phosphorous
    Poppin' off the top of this esophagus
    Rockin' this metropolis
    I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal
    Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis?
    Did Cap't Neo tell you that, perchance?
    Mmmph, Neeeeoooo

#277 2 years ago

The pinball machine industry had masterful artists that created beautiful art for decades and decades. If the artists wanted more red in a certain area, they would have added more red. If they wanted more blue, they would have added more blue. Would you honestly walk up to Paul Faris or Doug Watson and say "hey look! I made your art better by drastically over-saturating this area with a certain color!" The art was designed and printed with a certain brightness and hue of light in mind. I'm ok with LEDs that try to match this type of light while maybe perhaps appearing a tad brighter than original, but the Rainbow Puke (perfect term, by the way) really has to stop. It's making certain games look flat out ugly.

Of course I recognize that this is a subjective topic, but I think one could make an argument based on color theory that adding additional color to existing work of art tampers with the balance of the piece a majority of the time. I personally just consider it disrespectful to the artists (not saying they probably really care, but that's just my perspective on it).

#278 2 years ago

!ugh (resized).JPG

#279 2 years ago

NO!

The Black Knight Will Puke Again!

#280 2 years ago

Wasn't Sean Connery a green knight in an old movie? Can I see that in red? Red might work better.

#281 2 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

and the inside of a sharks mouth is actually WHITE.

Looks like you are right. Here's an Atlantis with clear inserts in shark mouth. Maybe they went to orange when they ran out of clear. Id still put a red or maybe pink LED in there.

25619cf65207c42944910abae5831e7a4216bba1 (resized).jpg

#282 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwizkid:

The pinball machine industry had masterful artists that created beautiful art for decades and decades. If the artists wanted more red in a certain area, they would have added more red. If they wanted more blue, they would have added more blue. Would you honestly walk up to Paul Faris or Doug Watson and say "hey look! I made your art better by drastically over-saturating this area with a certain color!" The art was designed and printed with a certain brightness and hue of light in mind. I'm ok with LEDs that try to match this type of light while maybe perhaps appearing a tad brighter than original, but the Rainbow Puke (perfect term, by the way) really has to stop. It's making certain games look flat out ugly.
    Of course I recognize that this is a subjective topic, but I think one could make an argument based on color theory that adding additional color to existing work of art tampers with the balance of the piece a majority of the time. I personally just consider it disrespectful to the artists (not saying they probably really care, but that's just my perspective on it).

Now you're getting a little overboard. We're not talking about hanging a frickin' masterpiece painting on the wall in a gallery, these games were meant as commercial devices as the artwork is mostly just "a nice extra, to lure the players $" I think many of the old pinball artists would be DELIGHTED that the game is still out there in this day and age getting attention.

#283 2 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Jeezus, you're kidding, right? You know that writing a guide like this is like me writing a guide on why you should listen to the music I listen to? I'm going to tell you which bands are musically more talented and you can't like Mushroomhead or Pantera because I think they're vile crap that can't be enjoyable. You're going to tell people they can't like Jackson Pollock art because there is a proper way to apply paint to a canvas. You're totally wasting your time.
    BTW, You also changed the red emergency dive lighting on Bally Atlantis to blue. That's not what dive lights look like in a submarine, and not what the designer had in mind.

the music you listen to is not a science. The way light reflects off color is.

#284 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

do you think you have earned the same respect from this community that Vid has!? Im not sure anyone considers you more knowledgeable than themselves to determine what color of bulbs to use. Vid has experience and wisdom and is able to discuss differences like an adult. You seemed to have formed a stubborn opinion. Not sure it's the same thing.

actually, yes and I could have wrote the playfield restoration thread as well. Vid took the time to actually do it, but I do offer assistance in it from time to time. And the LED thread will be informative and not pointing fingers. Just showing the difference on how the light reacts to other colors and effects around backglasses and playfields and showing people why somethings compliment your game, and others take away from the aesthetics. Anyone that does art for a living, knows how crucial this is.

#285 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the music you listen to is not a science. The way light reflects off color is.

music is as complex and varied as any scientific principle or theory. Music is both an art and a science. To make music, you must know how to break “sound” into elements of pitch, rhythm and tempo. Science teaches us that sound is vibration, and the frequency of vibration is what makes different sounds. Music then is the study of the sound created by those vibrations, and puts them into patterns that elicit emotion. Music is based on mathematics. And mathematicians view mathematics as “music for the intellect”. Their joy in a perfect mathematical solution or theorem is as inspiring to them as a Bach Cantata.

#286 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Looks like you are right. Here's an Atlantis with clear inserts in shark mouth. Maybe they went to orange when they ran out of clear. Id still put a red or maybe pink LED in there.

They are not orange inserts, I was being sarcastic. They only look orange because of the light reflecting off the other true orange inserts in the center, and because of the yellowish hue cast by the incandescent bulbs. Look again:

untitled (resized).JPG

#287 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

actually, yes and I could have wrote the playfield restoration thread as well. Vid took the time to actually do it, but I do offer assistance in it from time to time. And the LED thread will be informative and not pointing fingers. Just showing the difference on how the light reacts to other colors and effects around backglasses and playfields and showing people why somethings compliment your game, and others take away from the aesthetics. Anyone that does art for a living, knows how crucial this is.

I dont doubt one bit that you know your stuff about pins & playfields..just how you're going about this crusade is interesting! The "you're opinion is wrong..and I'm right" attitude is what i question getting through to the readers.

#288 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

And the LED thread will be informative and not pointing fingers. Just showing the difference on how the light reacts to other colors and effects around backglasses and playfields and showing people why somethings compliment your game, and others take away from the aesthetics.

Well now that you put it that way, I guess knock your socks off. I just don't think its going to do much for swaying the community at large. You could have the most thought out, taking the science of light into account and perfectly tuned LED'd game and guess what...When you go to sell it and the next person is going to consider your choices an abomination, strip an all out to put regular bulbs in, and say he's fixing everything you F'd up.

#289 2 years ago

A few more for the road.

The owner caught something more than a 'Monster Fish' on this game.
    The Superbrite LEDs in the topper makes the game look like it has purple powder coating.
    And yes, the game is for sale.

00D0D_hcQytgbuILy_1200x900 (resized).jpg
    00e0e_bApHUtOilQJ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
    01111_jH3uAMAUVNY_1200x900 (resized).jpg

"I like blue A WHOLE LOT."

00J0J_6kuNOPsTBpm_1200x900 (resized).jpg

Dealers don't always want to buy back these types of games either (unless it is a very hot "Top 10" title), as they have to do work to bring the titles back to factory specifications that most other collectors do not want. They are not going to buy a game based on LEDs. Especially, if this is in conjunction with powder coated rails, legs, and lock bars in crazy colors. More work, and more cost for removal. Ultimately, it can actually lower the overall value of a game. Consider these aspects when spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in aftermarket modifications.

I recently had to remove all sorts of feature LEDs (not GI) out of Breakshot (Capcom, 1996) because the owner did not know that the LEDs do not work correctly (no modified LED OCD board installed), screwed up the lighting sequences, functionality, and actually confuse the MPU light diagnostics function of the game which was a feature improvement over WPC systems of the same period. The former owner also installed cheap, non flame retardant film over the fluorescent ballast as well which melted directly onto to the glass tube, and could have started a fire because he thought it "looked cool". The entire filament tube had to be replaced for safety reasons. Use common sense.

BTW, John Youssi is not really a big huge fan of some of the over saturation of LEDs people use in their games today.
    This came up in a personal conversation.

Keep flipping.

#290 2 years ago

Judge away. I just did a full LED job on my first EM. I was planning on all warm whites, but I actually did end up liking reds behind ball count and orange behind the horse, but there was a bit of flaking so the frosted bulbs just helped to fill in the color. The pictures actually make it look a bit brighter then it is. I think it's pretty tasteful.

PS: I love Comet 10mm frosted bulbs. The sure seem perfect on most games IMHO.

20171022_200801 (resized).jpg

#291 2 years ago

But that looks tasteful. Here, I fixed it up for you and got it ready to sell.

p (resized).jpg

#292 2 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Now you're getting a little overboard. We're not talking about hanging a frickin' masterpiece painting on the wall in a gallery, these games were meant as commercial devices as the artwork is mostly just "a nice extra, to lure the players $" I think many of the old pinball artists would be DELIGHTED that the game is still out there in this day and age getting attention.

But some of these works of art ARE considered masterpieces by many of us and most of the artists took the job pretty seriously. The artwork that is on display at the Met is almost entirely commercial product - all of it was bought a paid for by wealthy patrons who could afford to pay an artist to paint something for them. Pinball art is really no different in that sense. If someone wanted to alter the colors of a Picasso piece, they would would be rightly criticized for tampering with a masterpiece that doesn't need fixing.

Sure, the design teams are probably thrilled that their games are still loved, but the artists may be insulted to see their lifetime of studying/mastering color theory being "puked on."

#293 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwizkid:

But some of these works of art ARE considered masterpieces by many of us and most of the artists took the job pretty seriously. The artwork that is on display at the Met is almost entirely commercial product - all of it was bought a paid for by wealthy patrons who could afford to pay an artist to paint something for them. Pinball art is really no different in that sense. If someone wanted to alter the colors of a Picasso piece, they would would be rightly criticized for tampering with a masterpiece that doesn't need fixing.
    Sure, the design teams are probably thrilled that their games are still loved, but the artists may be insulted to see their lifetime of studying/mastering color theory being "puked on."

Well, you have to consider the broad base of your audience. I mentioned before that most of the younger folk are into blinging everything, not just pinball machines. They've got LEDs on gaming controllers, shoes, and ground effects on cars and motorcycles. This LED bling is everywhere. They are not looking at pinball art as you and I might want to view it - as a work of art. A large portion of this audience is not going to view bright, outlandish, or even incorrect color choices as a negative. They will LOVE it, wrong as it may look, and and they just won't care - regardless if you write a guide, a book, or tell it to their faces.

816cd7ce495b0fc00e57a01a6b3a5ac8--retro-arcade-arcade-machine (resized).jpg
    power-pong (resized).jpg

#294 2 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Well, you have to consider the broad base of your audience. I mentioned before that most of the younger folk are into blinging everything, not just pinball machines. They've got LEDs on gaming controllers, shoes, and ground effects on cars and motorcycles. This LED bling is everywhere. They are not looking at pinball art as you and I might want to view it - as a work of art. A large portion of this audience is not going to view bright, outlandish, or even incorrect color choices as a negative. They will LOVE it, wrong as it may look, and and they just won't care - regardless if you write a guide, a book, or tell it to their faces.

and look how shitty that marquee shows. That is a prime example on why certain lights can only be used to illuminate artwork. The rest is fine as it's not illuminating anything that involves art.

#295 2 years ago

And these days the cabinets themselves are being color bombed and messing up lighting in game rooms.

Under cabinet LEDs (why does the floor need to be lit?)
    Behind backbox LEDs (why does the wall need to be lit)
    Speaker insert LEDs (because you want more glare on the glass)
    Light up leg things (doesn't make sense)

#296 2 years ago

So I just removed all the color gi on contact and thought I'd try out incandescents and comet 2 smd frosted whites. Lights on and lights off
    20171108_111032.jpg20171108_111020.jpg20171108_095347.jpg20171108_095355.jpg

#297 2 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

And these days the cabinets themselves are being color bombed and messing up lighting in game rooms.
    Under cabinet LEDs (why does the floor need to be lit?)
    Behind backbox LEDs (why does the wall need to be lit)
    Speaker insert LEDs (because you want more glare on the glass)
    Light up leg things (doesn't make sense)

I'm guilty of that too, but it's not just random lighting. I have under cabinet and behind backbox LEDs that go off when the lightning crashes on Bram Stroker's Dracula and during the volcano eruption on Congo. I like trying them into specific effects like that. I also added a goal light to my Chexx. I think part of it is it's just fun to try out new things.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So I just removed all the color gi on contact and thought I'd try out incandescents and comet 2 smd frosted whites. Lights on and lights off

Looks good IMHO. It shows off the artwork without trying to turn it into something else. I'm sure there is less glare then the camera picks up.

#298 2 years ago

MotorBOMB from Facebook in the DFW area. Woohoo!!! It even has a red leg. (5) Facebook - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Sercel, Inc (resized).png

#299 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Looks great. Picture 2 looks the best out of all of them.

#300 2 years ago

Because everyone loves fishing at a rave party...

"We took a trip down to Texas this past weekend (vlog coming this week). This is a quick video of a beautiful Fish Tales pinball game from the 2017 Texas Pinball Festival in Frisco, Texas. This was one of the best-looking pins at the entire show."

"Thats the nicest looking Fish Tales I've ever seen"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 123.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 22.00
    Hardware
    The MOD Couple
    $ 126.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 8,000.00
    $ 21.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 15.00
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 27.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Decals
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinfarmer Mods
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    There are 4211 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 85.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside