(Topic ID: 201693)

No rainbow puke club! (Post pics of worst color gi fails)

By Mitch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you dislike color GI”

• Yes get rid of it. (Welcome to the club) 249 votes
      54%
    • No I really enjoy it ( your in the wrong thread) 59 votes
      13%
    • A little is ok at the very back under ramps ( I guess you can stay) 152 votes
      33%

(460 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinside_market_175921_1 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713831025059 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713831007017 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240413-172441 (resized).png
    IMG_8352 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240412-141817 (resized).png
    IMG_5136 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5135 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240404_072156_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_175932 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0286 (resized).jpeg
    Pinside_market_174801_31 (resized).jpg
    432604611_785706006391434_898862450737247211_n (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1711587135359 (resized).jpg
    20240325_183907-COLLAGE (1) (resized).jpg
    There are 8,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 166.
    #1701 6 years ago

OK, Ill take the Blame...its my Fault.

What would you do?

Maybe 300 plus pictures and personal emails sharing the games that pinsiders LED.

All kings of lighting.....some, that are foreign even to pics already posted!

Its like showing a picture of your infant to someone....no one is going to say, "what an ugly baby!".

#1702 6 years ago

How come none of you anti-pukers have pics of your game rooms?

#1703 6 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

How come none of you anti-pukers have pics of your game rooms?

Ummmmm....... because it's a thread for pictures of clown puked games, I don't have clown puked games, so no pictures for this thread.

Not really that hard to understand.

#1704 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

All kings of lighting.....some, that are foreign even to pics already posted!

Not I Art. I think some of the games that have been posted look absolutely horrible.

It doesn't mean I think the person that did it is horrible, stupid, incompetent, lacks any semblance of taste or intelligence, has visual deficits, or shouldn't be in the hobby.

Quoted from RJW:

Ummmmm....... because it's a thread for pictures of clown puked games, I don't have clown puked games, so no pictures for this thread.
    Not really that hard to understand.

Ummmmmm, yeah, we can just take your word at value. All incans or cool white in your games. Gotcha. If that's really true, that's great and your taste.

To be honest though, I would be surprised to the utmost if one person advocating for this thread or making fun of others doesn't have one clump of colored LEDs somewhere in at least one of their games. Whether that's considered "clown or rainbow puked" doesn't matter. The comments have been "no color at all in the PF GI."

Experimenting with my Stern Drac...mock away

IMG_4343 (resized).JPGIMG_4343 (resized).JPG

#1705 6 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

This game was so nice before I added these puke bulbs. Sorry I screwed it up guys. I should have stayed with the incandescent bulbs.

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Oh the shame! Look how nice the incandescent bulbs were. All blown and burning the plastics. Whatever was I thinking.

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Sorry it upsets you. Please don't cry. It's my fault.

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

What the hell did I do to this EM. Holly Shzzt! How could anyone think of putting purple bulbs in it, when it look so great before

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Did you say Ass? Sorry your upset too. Somebody get the tissues

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Happy New Year Wonder Woman! I'm out

And a 2 week time-out for this one. So we laugh again. This is trolling, are you condoning the trolling?

Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Man on man. Watching clown pukers trigger you guys is hilarious ...

Yes, I guess it is funny. Is it time for another troll to go away?

Look, it is simple. Those game look horrible. You have to be kidding to be defending them so we think of it as a back and forth joke. But when someone comes in purposely talking stupid over and over it is annoying trolling. Nothing to do with the puking.

#1706 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Oh my!

#1707 6 years ago

Man on man. Watching clown pukers trigger you guys is hilarious but cmon! Less bitchin and more clickin! This is a pic thread!
    Check out this disaster I found!!! Find a safe space quickly!!!

This guy's hobby is to write posts insisting that everyone is "triggered".

It seems very important to him, he does it over and over again.

#1708 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Not I Art. I think some of the games that have been posted look absolutely horrible.
    It doesn't mean I think the person that did it is horrible, stupid, incompetent, lacks any semblance of taste or intelligence, has visual deficits, or shouldn't be in the hobby.

Ummmmmm, yeah, we can just take your word at value. All incans or cool white in your games. Gotcha. If that's really true, that's great and your taste.
    To be honest though, I would be surprised to the utmost if one person advocating for this thread or making fun of others doesn't have one clump of colored LEDs somewhere in at least one of their games. Whether that's considered "clown or rainbow puked" doesn't matter. The comments have been "no color at all in the PF GI."

And this guy is constantly explaining to people about how they should think and act.

Over and over again.

#1709 6 years ago

I'm so triggered that I'm just purple and blue with anger.

85b161a4140cbcd6fcbb0a5eaccd34b2fc77d92d (resized).jpg85b161a4140cbcd6fcbb0a5eaccd34b2fc77d92d (resized).jpg

#1710 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Fail in my book also. The usual Red Slings and Blue blob up top seem almost a staple for the pukers. But you did a couple of extra strange things. The upper pop was white with red trim to have contrast. So turning it all red makes no sense. The blue pop is just wrong looking.

I am including my last order from Comet.

p (resized).jpgp (resized).jpg

#1711 6 years ago

Check out this disaster I found!!! Find a safe space quickly!!!

That Fire! Is gorgeous. I'm not kidding, I'd be proud to have that in my game room.

#1712 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

That Fire! Is gorgeous. I'm not kidding, I'd be proud to have that in my game room.

I have to admit, when I saw the Fire!, I thought "that looks pretty nice, it works for that game."

#1713 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

And this guy is constantly explaining to people about how they should think and act.
    Over and over again.

I can’t believe anyone would try to convince others that something looks good/bad. Crazy dude!

Quoted from irobot:

This guy's hobby is to write posts insisting that everyone is "triggered".
    It seems very important to him, he does it over and over again.

Yet I still manage to actually stick to the point of the thread and post pics!

Lighten up francis! Less whining/trolling and more pic’ing!

73B18E08-A873-445C-B3FF-E3EA8E3DF5D0 (resized).jpeg73B18E08-A873-445C-B3FF-E3EA8E3DF5D0 (resized).jpeg

#1714 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I made another DIY "Pinstadium" kit for Baywatch tonight. I just needed white LED lighting to evenly illuminate the playfield. So these lights do not flash with the GI, they are simply lighting the PF so you can see the artwork and track the ball. Same kit I made for Big Hurt, which like Baywatch is sorely lacking in lighting.
    I had to hardwire 12v for Big Hurt since there wasn't a service outlet. But this kit I want to be able to move to any other game by powering it from the service outlet. I have lots of spare power supplies saved and fished out two 12v wall warts that had the proper size tips.
    I also had a strip of PVC angle and used it even thought it was 3/4" wide, no big deal, but 1/2" is plenty wide.

looks really good. Nice work.

#1715 6 years ago

I can’t believe anyone would try to convince others that something looks good/bad. Crazy dude!

Yet I still manage to actually stick to the point of the thread and post pics!
    Lighten up francis! Less whining/trolling and more pic’ing!

see, you don't really have to convince anyone of anything. The point is, people should be telling other people their real thoughts on things like this. People that keep telling these people that , "it looks good"...or "good job dude", when they really think it looks horrible. Helps nobody. If people actually said what they were thinking. and the person that did it, gets the, "dude, that looks terrible". 94% of the time. Eventually, he's going to think to himself. ...."hummm, maybe it really does look like shit?". Then they come to their senses and realize it isn't practical for gameplay, and does bleach out all the art.

#1716 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

Over and over again.

Yeah, with respect and humility. Not disrespectful, condescending and curmudgeonly, like you.

I try to get people into this hobby, help out and expand it, not get people out of it and make them feel like shit like you're doing. Congrats on starting a thread that makes more people inclined to get out of the hobby, or not like other people that are in it. Other than you, Tax, and the other three people that keep chiming in as advocates. Kudos to your little group.

Quoted from Taxman:

But you did a couple of extra strange things. The upper pop was white with red trim to have contrast. So turning it all red makes no sense. The blue pop is just wrong looking.

It makes sense to me. Another reason photos don't work for this. They have RGB's in them, neither is straight red or blue. They change colors. It cycles through white, yellow, red, green and blue. All the colors for the PF art in front of the drop targets at the top of the game.

And just FYI for future knowledge, the top bumper on Dracula is passive, not a pop bumper.

#1717 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

see, you don't really have to convince anyone of anything. The point is, people should be telling other people their real thoughts on things like this. People that keep telling these people that , "it looks good"...or "good job dude", when they really think it looks horrible. Helps nobody. If people actually said what they were thinking. and the person that did it, gets the, "dude, that looks terrible". 94% of the time. Eventually, he's going to think to himself. ...."hummm, maybe it really does look like shit?". Then they come to their senses and realize it isn't practical for gameplay, and does bleach out all the art.

Pretty sneaky sis! Unfortunately no matter how many times I tell my kids that Brussels sprouts are delicious and that they are wrong to hate them, they haven’t come to their senses yet!

Now back to pics!!!

0755ABCB-C11A-4FC6-B803-B4ABA68E2830 (resized).jpeg0755ABCB-C11A-4FC6-B803-B4ABA68E2830 (resized).jpeg

#1718 6 years ago

Pretty sneaky sis! Unfortunately no matter how many times I tell my kids that Brussels sprouts are delicious and that they are wrong to hate them, they haven’t come to their senses yet!
    Now back to pics!!!

my kid actually likes them. If you make them right, they will like them because they are actually sweet (White LED's). If you make them wrong they are bitter (Colored LED's in the GI's).

#1719 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

my kid actually likes them. If you make them right, they will like them because they are actually sweet (White LED's). If you make them wrong they are bitter (Colored LED's in the GI's).

Butter makes everything Better!

#1720 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I just don't get the need to attack people by some in this thread.

I just find it fun to watch all the thread ejects and temporary ejects.

#1721 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Agreed! Unless you
    Doctor up those boring bland sprouts with some colorful and flavorful ingredients like butter (colored LEDS) and bacon (backbox led kits) the kids will never be convinced!

Welp I’m convinced!

Now, cmon slackers, back to pics!

0544FEBC-FF80-455B-8388-633DC5B53C5B (resized).png0544FEBC-FF80-455B-8388-633DC5B53C5B (resized).png

#1722 6 years ago

Agreed! Unless you
    Doctor up those boring bland sprouts with some colorful and flavorful ingredients like butter (colored LEDS) and bacon (backbox led kits) the kids will never be convinced!
    Welp I’m convinced!

That's Condition Green isn't it?

#1723 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yup, but it should be changed to all white. Even though it's part of the rule set, green is stupid and should not be part of that game GI.

Really, very cool feature, and I like blue LED's in Space Station too.

#1724 6 years ago

Agreed! Unless you
    Welp I’m convinced!

Steamed fresh brussels are great. Nice and sweet, full of flavor. doesn't need anything. If they need some coaxing into it, use melted cheese over the top. If they have a good first experience, they would have liked them from the get go.

It's kind of like a pinball machine. If someone hasn't played a game before, and the first game they ever play, has colored LED's so they can't see the ball. Flippers misaligned. Leveled off to one side. They are not going to have a good experience playing that game, and they will have a bad vibe from that game ever since. So that game is ruined for them until they play a good machine.

People can be converted to give second chances on games, that are leveled correctly. White GI's so they can see the ball. Correctly aligned flippers, and rebuilt flippers for full power.

#1725 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Steamed fresh brussels are great. Nice and sweet, full of flavor. doesn't need anything. If they need some coaxing into it, use melted cheese over the top. If they have a good first experience, they would have liked them from the get go.
    It's kind of like a pinball machine. If someone hasn't played a game before, and the first game they ever play, has colored LED's so they can't see the ball. Flippers misaligned. Leveled off to one side. They are not going to have a good experience playing that game, and they will have a bad vibe from that game ever since. So that game is ruined for them until they play a good machine.
    People can be converted to give second chances on games, that are leveled correctly. White GI's so they can see the ball. Correctly aligned flippers, and rebuilt flippers for full power.

interesting! My kids tried them that way the first time and now they are ruined on Brussels forever!! Guess humans just have different tastes sometimes.

As for vision issues, i put bifocals in my pins cup holders for the...ahem...older folks.

Cheers and thanks for all of the advice!

Now, less cookin and more pic of disastrous pins!!

ABD2CE35-D019-4D93-8F2D-717B1E3E5B02 (resized).jpegABD2CE35-D019-4D93-8F2D-717B1E3E5B02 (resized).jpeg

#1726 6 years ago

interesting! My kids tried them that way the first time and now they are ruined on Brussels forever!! Guess humans just have different tastes sometimes.
    As for vision issues, i put bifocals in my pins cup holders for the...ahem...older folks.
    Cheers and thanks for all of the advice!

made right the first time. That would be amazing. I spent my whole life thinking brussel sprouts were supposed to be bitter, because nobody on the planet seemed to be able to make them correctly. No restaurants, family members or anyone. Wasn't until about 8 years ago with some experimenting, that I figured out they could taste good and be sweet. Must be genetic engineering. If they don't like them now, they will grow out of the phase and like them down the road. When practical outweighs the candy.

Kids would eat crap if you let them. they need someone sensible to guide them in the right direction. Eventually they will see the light, and make the right choices down the road with proper guidance.

#1727 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

made right the first time. That would be amazing. I spent my whole life thinking brussel sprouts were supposed to be bitter, because nobody on the planet seemed to be able to make them correctly. No restaurants, family members or anyone. Wasn't until about 8 years ago with some experimenting, that I figured out they could taste good and be sweet. Must be genetic engineering. If they don't like them now, they will grow out of the phase and like them down the road. When practical outweighs the candy.

Yeah but by then they’ll be old, ‘practical’, and telling other people what they should like!

Now, more pics!!

3189235C-6099-41EB-8AEE-4AD74C076F31 (resized).jpeg3189235C-6099-41EB-8AEE-4AD74C076F31 (resized).jpeg

#1728 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yup, my game. I don't recall that I ever posted that image as a non-.gif Should be...

http://www.jeff-z.com/pinball/spacestation/pics/ssanimation.gif

In any event, I used LEDs to replace what were bulbs with colored bulb condoms. Everything else is incandescent and I like to think of myself as an anti-clown-rainbow-puker.

#1729 6 years ago

Yeah but by then they’ll be old, ‘practical’, and telling other people what they should like!
    Now, more pics!!

But you think the brussel sprout thing is a good excuse. But you have more choices for healthy veggies besides brussel sprouts. Just like you do have options to do your GI's correctly. Lets examine this.

Kids need to eat healthy things for dinner. Packed full of vitamins.

Good choices are:
    Broccoli
    Brussels Sprouts
    Carrots
    Cauliflower
    Peas
    Green beans

(equal to)
    Cool white LEDs
    Incandescents
    Warm White
    Sunlight/daylight (there are subtle differences between warm and sunlights. Warm has a more yellow hue)

Things you should not have your kids eat for dinner

Gummy bears
    Skittles
    Jolly rangers
    Salt Water taffy

(equal to)

Any colored LED's in a GI area

Now......sure, you CAN have your kids eat candy for dinner. Is it a good idea? Absolutely not. Because they will get sick eventually, just like the people that have to play games with colored bulbs in the GI's. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean it's not a dumb idea. And it's not about personal taste.

#1730 6 years ago

Look at that great Fish Tales artwork!

LED1 (resized).jpgLED1 (resized).jpg

#1731 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

But you think the brussel sprout thing is a good excuse. But you have more choices for healthy veggies besides brussel sprouts. Just like you do have options to do your GI's correctly. Lets examine this.
    Kids need to eat healthy things for dinner. Packed full of vitamins.
    Good choices are:
    Broccoli
    Brussels Sprouts
    Carrots
    Cauliflower
    Peas
    Green beans
    (equal to)
    Cool white LEDs
    Incandescents
    Warm White
    Sunlight/daylight (there are subtle differences between warm and sunlights. Warm has a more yellow hue)
    Things you should not have your kids eat for dinner
    Gummy bears
    Skittles
    Jolly rangers
    Salt Water taffy
    (equal to)
    Any colored LED's in a GI area
    Now......sure, you CAN have your kids eat candy for dinner. Is it a good idea? Absolutely not. Because they will get sick eventually, just like the people that have to play games with colored bulbs in the GI's. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean it's not a dumb idea. And it's not about personal taste.

Agreed. Old people should see optometrists.

Taking care of oneself is important. Especially if lightbulbs make you sick.

Thanks again!!!

#1732 6 years ago

Would this be considered clown puke?

IMG_4970 (resized).jpgIMG_4970 (resized).jpg

#1733 6 years ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

Not sure, but it looks pretty tasty.

#1734 6 years ago

Agreed. Old people should see optometrists.
    Taking care of oneself is important. Especially if lightbulbs make you sick.
    Thanks again!!!

I am not sure why you continue to pick on people because of their age.

Yes I am older and the LEDs hurt my eyes. I do go to an optometrist and I do have prescription bi-focals. The focal range of these is not useful for Pinball and has nothing to do with light pain.

It is a fact that blue light is implicated in the development of age-related macular degeneration. Not just aggravated by the light.

Why is the fact that I experience actual pain funny to you?

#1735 6 years ago

The earlier pictures of Fire and Dr Who are not horrible. I thought that is the way Fire looks.

A bad DW would be something like this -

p (resized).jpgp (resized).jpg

#1736 6 years ago

Yes, that IS bad. Even the outhole glows of purple!

#1737 6 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

Look at that great Fish Tales artwork!

Dear mother of God!!

#1738 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I am not sure why you continue to pick on people because of their age.
    Yes I am older and the LEDs hurt my eyes. I do go to an optometrist and I do have prescription bi-focals. The focal range of these is not useful for Pinball and has nothing to do with light pain.
    It is a fact that blue light is implicated in the development of age-related macular degeneration. Not just aggravated by the light.
    Why is the fact that I experience actual pain funny to you?

I’m glad you are taking care of yourself. I suggest staying out of clown pukers basements. For your eyes but also because clown pukers MAY be serial killers (so it’s been said).

97E45E42-6A3A-45A2-912D-C3ABD01A4828 (resized).jpeg97E45E42-6A3A-45A2-912D-C3ABD01A4828 (resized).jpeg

#1739 6 years ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

no. but if you sprinkled skittles or jolly ranchers on top, now it would be equal to clown puke as far as healthiness goes.

#1740 6 years ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

It would be if I put on a clown suit and ate it.

#1741 6 years ago

Dinner time!

cotton-candy-unicorn-parfaits-1-800x1198 (resized).jpgcotton-candy-unicorn-parfaits-1-800x1198 (resized).jpg

#1742 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

The earlier pictures of Fire and Dr Who are not horrible. I thought that is the way Fire looks.
    A bad DW would be something like this -

These lights make me wanna wear glasses that could revert this purple shame-
    I wonder if people that do these disasters then really play the game or keep passing time "testing" new horrendous bulbs on their pins.
    The more time I spent on this thread the more I love classic old warm bulbs... I just reverted half of my Jack Bot...and gonna chek the others.

#1743 6 years ago

It's gettin weird around here

#1744 6 years ago

"Lots of upgrades" on this one. Remember when the nuclear reactor blew in Iron Man and the clouds turned green and the world glowed with a UV haze? Best part of the movie.

upgrades (resized).jpgupgrades (resized).jpg

#1745 6 years ago

There's a discussion of food going on at this point.

Should I point out that this thread is a club specifically for people who hate clown puke?

Somehow that idea has resulted in endless admonishments from the clown puke fans about not telling other people what to like or not like.

The sentence "I don't like clown puke" is being purposely misread as "Nobody is allowed to like clown puke."

The only reason that this thread exists is because nobody will admit in the other threads that they think the puked games look awful, because it's considered impolite to criticize other people's games.

It would be interesting to post up a picture of a typical smurfed-up game and do a poll to see what percent of pinsiders like it.

Not that your purple glowing playfield isn't FABULOUS. And that translite with the blobs of random color. EXQUISITE!

#1746 6 years ago

I just came up with the ultimate pinball accessory:

Why color-blob-LED the game when you can blob your eyes and CUT OUT THE MIDDLEMAN?

Welcome to the pinball revolution

If your game is already a rainbow of delightful artistry, now it will EXPLODE with color.

Rockstar-LED-Slotted-Multicolor-Sunglasses-lg (resized).jpgRockstar-LED-Slotted-Multicolor-Sunglasses-lg (resized).jpg

#1747 6 years ago

I'd like to use those glasses, but it doesn't degrade the visual quality of my pinball machines, so sorry, I'll stick with the ultra bright purple and blue bulbs for now.

#1748 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

I just came up with the ultimate pinball accessory:
    Why color-blob-LED the game when you can blob your eyes and CUT OUT THE MIDDLEMAN?
    Welcome to the pinball revolution
    If your game is already a rainbow of delightful artistry, now it will EXPLODE with color.

those glasses should be something for pinball olympics. They would fit the part quite well.

#1749 6 years ago

There should be a rainbow puke olympics.

Possible event categories:

Most Purple

Most Bright

Most Random

Most Monocromatic

Most Un-Monocromatic

Most Mismatched Artwork and Lighting

#1750 6 years ago

Some thoughts about "white kits".

I know someone who bought multiple kits and started installing them. First one: a little purple, but obviously a lot brighter than a game with dim and dirty incandescents. Second one: again, brightens up the game...but also has that purple haze. Third one: now I'm thinking, are all the games going to be turned purple?

Fourth kit: I'm looking at it...wow, really brightens up the game a lot. I can see! This conversation ensues:

Him: "I'm never buying from [redacted] again".
    Me: "Why not?"
    Him: "Every single bulb was white".

Now, this is not someone who likes to color bomb games. This is someone who had incandescents in all his games, and then decided to buy a few LED kits.

I worry that there isn't a market for all white kits. For two reasons: 1) Anyone who knows that they want an all white kit will probably just make it themselves. 2) As shown in the above story, anyone who doesn't know is going to feel ripped off to find that the kit is made up of nothing more than wedges and bayonets of the same bulb. What are they paying for exactly?

Before your blood boils, let me state that I prefer almost entirely white GI in my games. If I do add a few colors, it's almost certainly going to be all the way in the back, where the ball is likely obscured anyway. There is a kit of mine earlier in the thread that gets picked on...and I think it's the only one that uses any colored GI in the lower half of the playfield at all. (And, as they always say, it doesn't look like that in person.)

While making a kit for AC/DC, I tried to use color, but I couldn't. Nothing looked right. When I was finished with a clean, bright, nice looking game - my friend said: "It's too white. Why are you terrified of using color?".

When I make a kit (which granted, is a new product for us in the last few months), I'm hoping that it will appeal to someone who doesn't know enough about LEDs yet to feel comfortable building their own. Hopefully my kit will give them a little more knowledge and confidence to go the DIY route next time. It's a disaster if the buyer feels ripped off when all the bulbs in the bag are identical.

So, kind people in this thread, I ask you: would you buy all white kits? I think most of you are comfortable making your own. But, I'd love to be proven wrong.

There are 8,260 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 166.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails/page/35?hl=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.