(Topic ID: 201693)

No rainbow puke club! (Post pics of worst color gi fails)

By Mitch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,256 posts
  • 454 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by CelticKnot
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you dislike color GI”

• Yes get rid of it. (Welcome to the club) 249 votes
      54%
    • No I really enjoy it ( your in the wrong thread) 59 votes
      13%
    • A little is ok at the very back under ramps ( I guess you can stay) 152 votes
      33%

(460 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713831025059 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713831007017 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240413-172441 (resized).png
    IMG_8352 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240412-141817 (resized).png
    IMG_5136 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5135 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20240404_072156_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_175932 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0286 (resized).jpeg
    Pinside_market_174801_31 (resized).jpg
    432604611_785706006391434_898862450737247211_n (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1711587135359 (resized).jpg
    20240325_183907-COLLAGE (1) (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240325_221629653 (resized).jpg
    There are 8,256 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 166.
    #1451 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

He's just trolling you.

I figured he just didn't understand the lamp system in a machine, or didn't know how to read a manual. Which there is a 64% that could be true on both parts with this site.

#1452 6 years ago

IMG-20171223-WA0003 (resized).jpgIMG-20171223-WA0003 (resized).jpg

#1453 6 years ago

Local kijiji.

$_59 (resized).jpg$_59 (resized).jpg

#1454 6 years ago

RIDONKULOUS!!!!

AC9CBBBF-E082-4038-9FBC-874AB3B281D4 (resized).jpegAC9CBBBF-E082-4038-9FBC-874AB3B281D4 (resized).jpeg

#1455 6 years ago

Seriously?!?!

Screenshot_20171223-205035 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171223-205035 (resized).png

#1456 6 years ago

I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw that AC DC...

#1457 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jtm3:

I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw that AC DC...

+1

I can barely look at the pros

#1458 6 years ago

AC/DC where? I couldn't see an AC/DC in any of those pics.

#1459 6 years ago

Screenshot_20171223-170643 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171223-170643 (resized).png

#1460 6 years ago

Add me to the list of colored GI haters please.
    As for the "haters" part, I say:
    Hating ugly = Loving beautiful (or original)

Now.... Where is the mod (ifications) haters thread so I can vent some more?

#1462 6 years ago

Misaligned flippers, but you would never notice anyway. Can't see anything in that mess.

FB_IMG_1514102212122 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1514102212122 (resized).jpg

#1463 6 years ago

Here's another abused hook

IMG_1052 (resized).PNGIMG_1052 (resized).PNG

#1464 6 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Here's another abused hook

Actually the puked Hook translite looks better than a normally lit translite. Why? Because you can see a normally lit translite. I'd rather not be able to see the horrible Hook artwork. Fucking makes me sick just seeing it. It really is so queer looking. A man fairy; a guy with a head full of woman's hair wearing an oversized dress showing off his twig legs in stockings; then a buncha damn kids. No thanks.

#1465 6 years ago

What PoMC said.

#1466 6 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

What PoMC said.

I think he said that he's basically a homophobic redneck that secretly has a thing for men who dress nice and have long hair.

#1467 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I'd rather not be able to see the horrible Hook artwork. Fucking makes me sick just seeing it. It really is so queer looking. A man fairy; a guy with a head full of woman's hair wearing an oversized dress showing off his twig legs in stockings; then a buncha damn kids. No

Oh, cool...homophobia!

#1468 6 years ago

STFU with the PC Police comments. Seriously. Coupla pansies defending Hook artwork. Jesus Christ.

#1469 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I think he said that he's basically a homophobic redneck that secretly has a thing for men who dress nice and have long hair.

Says the guy with a Cabaret Sparky in his Metallica. Way to kill the vibe of that game.

Your Sparky has the same hair as Hook on the translite. Did you dress your Sparky in leggings too? No wonder you're sensitive about it. Lol

#1470 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

STFU with the PC Police comments. Seriously. Coupla pansies defending Hook artwork. Jesus Christ.

Using terms like "queer" or "fairy" as derogatory terms are not acceptable in today's society. Sorry if you're stuck on that caveman mentality vibe, but we're beyond that today. Educate yourself and catch up. You'll be better and happier for it.

#1471 6 years ago

There is a MAN FAIRY on the translite. He is literally a fairy. STFU and go lecture people somewhere else. I'll say what I want and what I think, mom.

#1472 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Actually the puked Hook translite looks better than a normally lit translite. Why? Because you can see a normally lit translite. I'd rather not be able to see the horrible Hook artwork. Fucking makes me sick just seeing it. It really is so queer looking. A man fairy; a guy with a head full of woman's hair wearing an oversized dress showing off his twig legs in stockings; then a buncha damn kids. No thanks.

Quoted from PoMC:

Quoted from PoMC:

There is a MAN FAIRY on the translite. He is literally a fairy. STFU and go lecture people somewhere else. I'll say what I want and what I think, mom.

tumblr_inline_n6cs26BbvT1qz65iu (resized).jpgtumblr_inline_n6cs26BbvT1qz65iu (resized).jpg

#1473 6 years ago

Dear Sparky, i overheard what PoMC said about you last nite. You are not broken. You are whole, and beautiful. You are capable and compassionate. You are the best bash toy I have ever seen in my life, and I couldn’t be more proud of the mod you’ve become.
    Love, Dee-Bow

#1474 6 years ago

Frank Fitts turned out to be a whistle blower guys.

#1476 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Put your red baseball hat back on and go outside. You’re in a time out.

#1477 6 years ago

I don't know what it is about this thread but it can go sideways so quick then right back to normal just as fast.

#1478 6 years ago

Kinda funny cause the "Look" being complained about would describe all the men that signed the Constitution.
    Wigs, Stockings, and Dress......

#1479 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

In honor of this thread, I may just clown puke it.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh you little teaser, stop playing games. You were going to clown puke it anyway

Didn't clown puke it, but did go with cool white and threw a couple red towers in.

IMG_4199 (resized).JPGIMG_4199 (resized).JPG

IMG_4200 (resized).JPGIMG_4200 (resized).JPG

#1480 6 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

I don't know what it is about this thread but it can go sideways so quick then right back to normal just as fast.

You saying this thread is bi?!??!?

#1481 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Didn't clown puke it, but did go with cool white and threw a couple red towers in.

Pull the center reds and we will let you back into the club! LOL.

Nice Job on the pimped out Vampire!

I wonder how it would look in Daylight instead of cool white?

#1482 6 years ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

I wonder how it would look in Daylight instead of cool white?

I see what you did there

#1483 6 years ago

What about the backglass? I see some puke green reflections

#1484 6 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Train%20Wreck%20in%20Wind%20River%20Canyon%201 (resized).jpgTrain%20Wreck%20in%20Wind%20River%20Canyon%201 (resized).jpg

#1485 6 years ago

They tore this guy a new one in the comments for his LED job and rediculously high asking price on Facebook yesterday. It was hilarious.

Screenshot_20171227-031615 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171227-031615 (resized).png

Screenshot_20171227-031639 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171227-031639 (resized).png

#1486 6 years ago

Why would anyone complain about the above LED job?

Some beautiful, soulful, creative person poured his heart and soul into the game.

Hour after hour was spent selecting just the right blob of purple color.

To criticize its day-glo purple magnificence is like saying, "Dear world: I am a hateful person who's jealous of the magnificent creativity of the good people!"

I learned that in this thread.

#1487 6 years ago

I think the major contradiction here is the "player's Condition" in the title. I could never actually play a game looking like that! It's more like "ready to go in the front window of a Spencer's Gift store condition".

#1488 6 years ago

Smoke some 'shrooms, play our games. It's a trip, man.

#1489 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

Why would anyone complain about the above LED job?
    Some beautiful, soulful, creative person poured his heart and soul into the game.
    Hour after hour was spent selecting just the right blob of purple color.
    To criticize its day-glo purple magnificence is like saying, "Dear world: I am a hateful person who's jealous of the magnificent creativity of the good people!"
    I learned that in this thread.

This says to me. I like the way my games look from across the room and I never have to play them. And if someone tries to play them. I get the last laugh...because good luck with that.

#1490 6 years ago

After seeing this Hook translite I am now 100% on the side of the clown puke army.

The improvement is breathtaking.

Look at how Captain Hook glows with bright laser red color from head to foot.

Magnificent artistry!

Peter Pan is a slight disappointment, however. His face and arms are not day-glo green they way they should be.

image_64325_1 (resized).jpgimage_64325_1 (resized).jpg

#1491 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

This says to me. I like the way my games look from across the room and I never have to play them. And if someone tries to play them. I get the last laugh...because good luck with that.

Ohhhh....

Why must you tear the world asunder with your poisonous hate of all things beautiful and creative?

#1492 6 years ago

I'm prepared to announce my new product, Universal Translite. While I haven't put "PIN" in front of the product, it is indeed still for pinball. You can use it on ANY game, and you can save big money by not having to get colored bulbs for your backbox. Just use this! $50 and you're set. Best of all, you can use it for any game, like I just said in a previous sentence. Looks so good. For JJP games, please cut out a square.

Paypal me to get on the order list.

pinball-game-translite (resized).jpgpinball-game-translite (resized).jpg

#1493 6 years ago

That is a great idea.

But why not make it really pop?

Open your heart and let the creativity in.

c186752351681f91b7891ff2daa5f8824d2c9247 (resized).jpgc186752351681f91b7891ff2daa5f8824d2c9247 (resized).jpg

#1494 6 years ago

Hahaha... You guys are so funny!

#1495 6 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

They tore this guy a new one in the comments for his LED job and rediculously high asking price on Facebook yesterday. It was hilarious.

On a positive note, he didn't change all the mode inserts to some random color that has no association to the mode so there's that.

#1496 6 years ago

Why am I not getting payments for my Universal Translite yet?

#1497 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Why am I not getting payments for my Universal Translite yet?

Because they want my improved version that has maximum poppage.

I poured my heart and soul into beautifying your boring universal translite.

Sure, you came up with the original idea, but I made it pop-o-gize.

I'll have my lawyers get with your lawyers to hammer out the royalty details.

I'm thinking that the universal translite should have speakers in it that blare rap music at 135 decibels, about the same as a fire truck siren.

Who wants to listen to the dumb old pinball sound effects when they can listen to a rap song at earsplitting volume?

#1498 6 years ago

Please let it play random sound clips that don't have any connection to the shots you make or to the action on the display.

#1499 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

Because they want my improved version that has maximum poppage.
    I poured my heart and soul into beautifying your boring universal translite.
    Sure, you came up with the original idea, but I made it pop-o-gize.
    I'll have my lawyers get with your lawyers to hammer out the royalty details.
    I'm thinking that the universal translite should have speakers in it that blare rap music at 135 decibels, about the same as a fire truck siren.
    Who wants to listen to the dumb old pinball sound effects when they can listen to a rap song at earsplitting volume?

ya, the exact same joke is always funnier the 2nd time around..

#1500 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

ya, the exact same joke is always funnier the 2nd time around..

The only reason you could even think of applying any aesthetic standards or critical thought to my joke is because your heart isn't big enough to let the joke in!

Clown puke logic (as expressed earlier in this thread) dictates that the only reason that you could dislike anything is because you are a mean-spirited person who is trying to censor everyone.

Anyway, your ire is misdirected. I'm on the clown puke side now, that clown puked Hook translite won me over to the clown puke brigade. Its timeless beauty feeds my soul...

There are 8,256 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 166.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.