(Topic ID: 201693)

No rainbow puke club! (Post pics of worst color gi fails)

By Mitch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,228 posts
  • 453 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by koji
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you dislike color GI”

• Yes get rid of it. (Welcome to the club) 248 votes
      54%
    • No I really enjoy it ( your in the wrong thread) 59 votes
      13%
    • A little is ok at the very back under ramps ( I guess you can stay) 150 votes
      33%

(457 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

432604611_785706006391434_898862450737247211_n (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1711587135359 (resized).jpg
    20240325_183907-COLLAGE (1) (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240325_221629653 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_8096331_0 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    431601171_294512636845936_6996028550009748198_n (resized).jpg
    Pinside_market_157961_0 (resized).jpg
    rainbow-centaur-mens-t-shirt (resized).jpg
    FdmlqFrR_400x400 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_084956_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_085002_Facebook (resized).jpg
    IMG_0257.gif
    Screenshot_20240314_124458_Facebook (resized).jpg

There are 8,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 165.
    #1051 6 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

You didnt even comprehend the context, the compliment was made years ago in another thread...whats your problem?

Yeah, Mr. Robot is getting a little out of hand...and consistently. Hating on clown puked games? Ok. Attacking people, their lifestyle, their ambitions or position in life...spells asshole to me. I was posting my own games in here and going along with the input and criticism, and having a few laughs.

But come on man...

Quoted from irobot:

The difference between the internet and real life is that in real life your friends are polite to you at all costs.

Quoted from irobot:

In truth, 95% of the public knows basically nothing about anything.

Quoted from irobot:

To anyone whose feelings have been hurty-hurt by my comments on clown puke, here is my reply:
    You have horrible taste and now you have revealed yourself to be a giant wuss on top of it.
    Suck some oxygen into your head and get over it.

Quoted from irobot:

I'm starting to think there is a correlation between clown puke and IQ

And your most contradictory posts:

Quoted from irobot:

Anyone can write stupid insults on the internet to an anonymous stranger, but a valid argument consist of facts that are processed with logic.

Quoted from irobot:

Trying to win an argument by bickering, insults, semantic quibbles, etc.

Practice what you preach much? You must be a joy to be around every day. Take a step down off your "everyone else is stupid" and "holier than thou" pedestal, and let's get back to having fun in this thread and bashing games you disagree with the bulb choices on, not the people themselves.

#1052 6 years ago

He doesn't get that it's funner to make fun of yourself and others then preech, hate and troll.

#1053 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, Mr. Robot is getting a little out of hand...and consistently. Hating on clown puked games? Ok. Attacking people, their lifestyle, their ambitions or position in life...spells asshole to me. I was posting my own games in here and going along with the input and criticism, and having a few laughs.
    But come on man...

Practice what you preach much? You must be a joy to be around every day. Take a step down off your "everyone else is stupid" and "holier than thou" pedestal, and let's get back to having fun in this thread and bashing games you disagree with the bulb choices on, not the people themselves.

Even Im insulted by this trolling!

#1054 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Even Im insulted by this trolling!

If you're insulted Art, that's pretty bad.

#1055 6 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

IM doesn't look like that with LEDs, it looks like this. People are changing the photos and using really bad examples.

Lol, break out the tinfoil hats.

It's an all out Pukegate, who knows how high up this goes!

Most of these pictures are from for sale ads.

Are you saying that people are purposely altering their own photos to make their games look like crap?

Seems like a strange strategy, when trying to market something for sale.

#1056 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Lol...holy shit, forget the bulbs man, I have to join Kiji just to screw with this guy for his $7500 price tag.

Maybe that price is a little high but it's not outrageous for our market up here unfortunately.

#1057 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

You honestly don't care about the blue rings of glare on the glass?

glare guards get rid of those.

#1058 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Geez, you are not nice.

Hey he's on a roll, 100 of his 209 post in 3 years are on this topic.

#1059 6 years ago
    Quoted from RJW:

Maybe that price is a little high but it's not outrageous for our market up here unfortunately.

What are you smoking? $7500 cdn is outrageous! IM is a 6k game all day

#1060 6 years ago

Would this be considered clown puke?

IMGA0514 (resized).JPGIMGA0514 (resized).JPG

IMGA0515 (resized).JPGIMGA0515 (resized).JPG

IMGA0516 (resized).JPGIMGA0516 (resized).JPG

IMGA0517 (resized).JPGIMGA0517 (resized).JPG

IMGA0518 (resized).JPGIMGA0518 (resized).JPG

#1061 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Really? When I was looking for an IM (and gave up because of the prices) I didn't see a single IM for 6K unless it was sort of rough.

I guess you've been closely monitoring the prices in Ontario more than I have though.

#1062 6 years ago

Poor Bride, she always gets purp'd. I always like how games like this end up in pinball for sale groups and the description always mentions "tasteful" LEDs added.

We're going to need a thread for these awful high school freshman who just discovered Photoshop custom translites too.

darkpurp (resized).jpgdarkpurp (resized).jpg

bridepurp (resized).jpgbridepurp (resized).jpg

#1063 6 years ago

Well, there's a clown on Comet, and I guess he ate too much.

20160204_001845_zpsnksqc8k7 (resized).jpg20160204_001845_zpsnksqc8k7 (resized).jpg

#1064 6 years ago

For those with a golden eye!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1065 6 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1066 6 years ago

My own. Purple Stargate. Came that way. Doesn't bother me but need to put more white back in it someday.

IMG_4570 (resized).JPGIMG_4570 (resized).JPG

#1067 6 years ago

By the way, here's a good Instagram feed full of pinball tragedy: https://www.instagram.com/purplepinball/

#1068 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Poor Bride, she always gets purp'd. I always like how games like this end up in pinball for sale groups and the description always mentions "tasteful" LEDs added.
    We're going to need a thread for these awful high school freshman who just discovered Photoshop custom translites too.

Nothing wrong with that bride....she's a beaut. The game has very little color in it anyway.

#1069 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Nothing wrong with that bride....she's a beaut. The game has very little color in it anyway.

Oh, wait, you don't see all the purple in there? That's really odd...

#1070 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

glare guards get rid of those.

Not for me, too tall. I have glare guards on all my games, they're great, but not for lit speakers. Also they don't prevent the massive glare from those LED trough lights. Bam! You see those LED reflect right off the DMD.

#1071 6 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

My own. Purple Stargate. Came that way. Doesn't bother me but need to put more white back in it someday.

I don't see the purple....jk. Love the audio on Stargate...and Freddy looks good.

#1072 6 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

IM doesn't look like that with LEDs, it looks like this. People are changing the photos and using really bad examples.

#1073 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

But come on man...

You figured it out.

I'm the bad guy of the thread.

When the clown puke fans showed up and started trolling the thread and talking about their hurt feelings and being snotty and insulting and complaining and calling people haters, it was all in GOOD FUN.

But then one bad apple (ME!!) ruined all the folksy sweet-natured back-slapping fun.

So you were then forced to be an insulting jerk.

And the other troll was forced to go back over several years of my posts like a loser looking for some way to attack me.

Got it, thanks. Thanks for that help.

And thank you to all the CP fans for trolling the thread with your complaints and whining. That's what made this thread such good fun.

Keep up the fun.

#1074 6 years ago

Come on irobot it's just getting silly now. You talked some shit and you got called out on it. Don't start the whole victim thing. You dished it out and you got a little back. You don't need to complain and whine about the complaining and whining. Just stick to the talking shit about the lighting and drop the other crap.

#1075 6 years ago

There's no reason for the off-topic posting to be here. If someone went into another club thread and started intentionally trolling it and causing problems, they'd be ejected right away. Trolling a club thread is childish, lame, and just reeks of someone who has nothing better to do than to intentionally aggravate others.

#1076 6 years ago

I think trolling a hater thread it totally appropriate. The entire premise of this thread is to mock peoples games. You've got to at least give them a chance to respond. No other club threads are meant to mock.

#1077 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I don't see the purple....jk. Love the audio on Stargate...and Freddy looks good.

Thanks, I'm throwing those red LED's I got off you months ago on the Freddy. All underneath the playfield. Just haven't had time to do it yet.

#1078 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

The entire premise of this thread is to mock peoples games.

Mock the games, yes...but not the people.

#1079 6 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1080 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I think trolling a hater thread it totally appropriate. The entire premise of this thread is to mock peoples games. You've got to at least give them a chance to respond. No other club threads are meant to mock.

Nah, tho. It's a club thread.

Also, people doing this legit deserve the shaming. They not only created these eyesores, they are then trying to sell them and charge extra for their "tasteful" LEDs that they've added. If you wanna purp, purp in secret.

#1081 6 years ago

So many people with assholes clenched tightly enough to turn their turds into diamonds. Over light bulbs.

I love this thread.

#1082 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

I think trolling a hater thread it totally appropriate.

That's the problem with trolls; their dumb enough to always think they're on the right side.

#1083 6 years ago

If you feel your games need to be factory then your a member of the status quo and either just lack creativity or are too afraid your efforts would equal and epic fail. I dont want my blackout to look like every other blackout. I want it to look like MY blackout. If you think Ive insulted the playfield art then your the one thats overly sensitive. Viva la LED's!

20171214_105254 (resized).jpg20171214_105254 (resized).jpg
    20171214_105304 (resized).jpg20171214_105304 (resized).jpg

#1084 6 years ago

Ironic that you did that to a Blackout.

#1085 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

If you feel your games need to be factory then your a member of the status quo and either just lack creativity or are too afraid you efforts would equal and epic fail. I dont want my blackout to look like every other blackout. I want it to look like MY blackout. If you think Ive insulted the playfield art then your the one thats overly sensitive. Viva la LED's!

That looks ridiculous. I'm also noticing strong inverse proportional relations between white lights to grammatical errors.

#1086 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

And the other troll was forced to go back over several years of my posts like a loser looking for some way to attack me.

So you can post other people "fails", but when someone post YOUR fail, that someone is a loser troll? Man-up baby boy, c'mon!

#1087 6 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

Quoted from cosmokramer:

Wow ...personal attacks on me...why?
    You didnt even comprehend the context, the compliment was made years ago in another thread...whats your problem?

#1088 6 years ago

You guys keep saying it’s a “club thread” and it’s all in good fun. That’s great. It seems like a lot of these clown puke pics that have been posted are people’s current personal games. Are you guys going into their game room profiles and getting these pics out of their profiles? Yes some are just rando pics off of FB and eBay but some of these are directly out of people’s Pinside profiles. You make fun of them to a point of almost calling the owners stupid. Then you wonder why people are getting upset and defending themselves. How would you like it if someone started an OT club thread of stupid cities and states to live in. Then they targeted your personal city from your profile? You probably wouldn’t like it very much. But it would all be in good fun right??
    My point is let people do whatever the F$&@ they want!! Who cares!!! Seriously. rant over

#1089 6 years ago

This poor thing showed up on eBay near me today.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#1090 6 years ago
    Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

How would you like it if someone started an OT club thread of stupid cities and states to live in. Then they targeted your personal city from your profile? You probably wouldn’t like it very much. But it would all be in good fun right??
    My point is let people do whatever the F$&@ they want!! Who cares!!! Seriously. rant over

This isn't an OT thread, it's quite relevant to pinball.

Secondly, you said it yourself, "who cares". I'll never understand why people get themselves worked into such a lather because of some random person's opinion on the internet.

You say let people do whatever they want but I guess that doesn't include posting in this thread.

#1091 6 years ago
    Quoted from RJW:

This isn't an OT thread, it's quite relevant to pinball.
    Secondly, you said it yourself, "who cares". I'll never understand why people get themselves worked into such a lather because of some random person's opinion on the internet.
    You say let people do whatever they want but I guess that doesn't include posting in this thread.

It absolutely lets people post in this thread. I never said to shut this thread down. I am merely saying don’t get all bent out of shape when someone defends their game when you guys go digging in their profiles for games to make fun of. Oh and I’ll switch my city hate thread to a non off topic thread then lol. And also another observation on this thread. What is the point of the poll if no one except “artists” are allowed in here?

#1092 6 years ago

My old Gottlieb Spiderman when I did it… and then what my friend did after he bought it. I took it back, then unfortunately did sell it again about a month later.

IMG_6500 (resized).JPGIMG_6500 (resized).JPG

IMG_6499 (resized).JPGIMG_6499 (resized).JPG

IMG_7206 (resized).JPGIMG_7206 (resized).JPG

IMG_7210 (resized).JPGIMG_7210 (resized).JPG

#1093 6 years ago

Someone probably bought it to save it, kind of like buying an abused dog so they can give it a better life.

#1094 6 years ago

That truly is an AMAZING!! Spiderman. I didn't know radioactive spider bites could cause visual hallucinations.

#1095 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Someone probably bought it to save it, kind of like buying an abused dog so they can give it a better life.

Another person in Mr. Robot's boat. Keep the insults coming. You're Ass #2 in this thread. So I "abuse" my games? At least I have the balls to post my games, and past mistakes I've learned from.

#1096 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Can we see a pic of your Tron or AFM?

#1097 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Can we see a pic of your Tron or AFM?

I can take a better pic of the AFM later. I don't generally take a lot of pics of my own games...

AFM (resized).jpgAFM (resized).jpg

Tronclean (resized).jpgTronclean (resized).jpg

#1098 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Not in Ontario. Almost any modern ( last 10 years) stern pro in Ontario is 6800 to 7300 used.

#1099 6 years ago

Here's my own TFTC. Funny thing is this truly is the camera picking up the UV light strips as bright blue. To the eye you cannot notice the UV strips, what you do notice is the green ink on the playfield glow and react to the UV light. I think in this pic I was trying color changers in the slings, which was kind of a cool effect but I prefer seeing the sling artwork.

20141220_192037 (1) (resized).jpg20141220_192037 (1) (resized).jpg

#1100 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I can take a better pic of the AFM later. I don't generally take a lot of pics of my own games...

How absolutely generic. Which one of your wives holds the current high score?

There are 8,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails/page/22?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.