Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by the9gman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Williams Triple Action acquired by previous owner. I never saw it work however he claims it did before I picked it up, of course. My bad.

Now, I checked slam tilts, fuses, relays, etc. Even stripped and re-seated the plug. As soon as switch is flipped to the on position, the lights flash momentarily and then nothing. Nothing at all.

Any ideas anyone?

#2 2 years ago

Push the left flipper button.

#3 2 years ago

I had a Williams GP where the toggle switch under the right front corner was failing. I had to wiggle it around to get the power to stay on. Sometimes, I'd be playing a game and the power would glitch off. Replaced.

Can you get any power by manipulating the switch?

#4 2 years ago

Unplug, jumper across switch, carefully plug in. If it holds then it was the switch.

Next things to check is the 'Lock' relay. With power on and switch checked good, manually move the Lock relay.

#5 2 years ago

I just started working on one I got for 150 bucks .....mine has a problem with the score motor constantly running ...so while troubleshooting I disconnected the two jones plugs going to the coin door to see if that would stop it ....nada nothing ....no lights ....nothing ....so my guess is there is a connection in there or switch on the door that can cause your problem

#6 2 years ago

I had a Williams score motor constantly running and if I adjusted the MOTOR RUN switch on index enough it would stop but overrun the home position. See my recent post for full trouble shooting thread. Seems my score motor's armature was stuck in and a little oil inside the motor fixed it. Put a piece of paper inside the leaf for MOTOR RUN switch. If motor running stops that rules out all other switches.

#7 2 years ago

i definately think mine is other switches my jones plugs were completely white with corrosion and all of my mech's are gummed up with old lubricant so just started cleaning all the mechs and connectors probably going to be over a month before I fire it up again

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods
Hardware
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
Various novelties
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-power-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.