No point on popbumbers

By United555

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi
My Dataeast Phantom of the opera does not gives 10, 50 or 100 point - so slingshots and popbumbers dont gives any points - where should I look?

#2 1 year ago

Put playfield in upright position. Use Data East switch test to test the switches [could have separate point switches] for the pops.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

[could have separate point switches]

Yup, they do. The pop and sling trigger switches are special switches, while the point switches are part of the switch matrix.

#4 1 year ago

A lot of times the blades on the point switches are just dirty or, they will snap off completely and the operators never fixed them back in the day because "the game is still earning money and no one will care or even notice a few pop bumper points"?

2 weeks later
#5 1 year ago

Stupid Question
How do Ibaccesxswitch test?
When I use the buttoms in the door it only allow me to adjustments?

#6 1 year ago

When pressing AdVance, The auto-up switch in the center must be in the down position. That will enter diagnostics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 18.95
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-point-on-popbumbers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.