BBB seat (resized).jpeg
BBB stool (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20180521-192822_Gallery (resized).jpg
MBR (resized).png
IMG_1458 (resized).JPG
FB_IMG_1525466881325 (resized).jpg
C02F6C27-860A-42B6-8951-00CF0128890A (resized).png
d80508fcca2fb05aa0bd7d652f396ec7 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#262 6 years ago

Don't forget the Capcom Red Line Fever concept game. Though way less finished, I am sure Greg Kmiec has some other info on it.

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Williams bought the rights to BBB and got two of them. It would have come out after Cactus Canyon. P2K changed things.
Williams disassembled one. Had a white wood with limited art work in a cabinet. Williams board set. I would imagine a mix of Williams mechs and Capcom on the playfield. Lyman did some work on it. No idea if it was ever powered up.
Mike Pacak bought them. Made the Williams one back into a Capcom one and sold them over the years.
Bare white wood is in a private collection.
LTG : )

That may have been the year or there after at Expo when they hosted the auctions Williams truck arrived . Two Big Bangs (I think) came off the truck along with proto Indianna Jones wired playfield proto and a slew of other cool items.

1 week later
#297 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Can someone shed some info on Williams working on BBB?
I've read this real excellent and extensive article of the history of BBB, and a potential Williams remake wasn't mentioned.
https://www.polygon.com/features/2017/3/21/14937540/history-of-big-bang-bar-pinball

Thanks for posting this. Very good read.

2 weeks later
#299 6 years ago

"World Vacation 2018"

1 week later
#317 6 years ago
Quoted from DefDumBlindKid:

It’s the most Objectifying game I can think of, if that’s still mainstream cool in 202?, that I have my doubts about. This is possibly THE worst offender in sexism. It’s of ‘another era’. And it shows in ways that aren’t mainstream acceptable. It wouldn’t sell to a lot of homes and locations for that reason alone.

well I suggest you stay away from any late 70s early 80s Bally games. You know wizard , kiss, dolly parton, strikes and spares. Tight shirts and pants shorts ruled back then.

#380 6 years ago
Quoted from DefDumBlindKid:

It’s the most Objectifying game I can think of, if that’s still mainstream cool in 202?, that I have my doubts about. This is possibly THE worst offender in sexism. It’s of ‘another era’. And it shows in ways that aren’t mainstream acceptable. It wouldn’t sell to a lot of homes and locations for that reason alone.

If its that bad of a game , why do you show it as being in your collection?

#382 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

honestly, too many to list.
Go search his post history. Lots of stuff about making this, that, or the other... all to turn out as false and just to try and convince people not to buy something.
Claims of remakes that years later are not on the horizon.
"Parts are getting made for game X"
Other stories that are not to be told publicly, but just ask the old timers at a show and they will tell you.

Love to hear / read about this.

#384 6 years ago

So who actually owns the rights to Capcom pinball?

#407 6 years ago

Lets toss in Big Foot as well. Rick owns those rights and since Big Foot doesn't exist , hey no licesne?

#470 6 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

BBB and the newer Playboy machines are great and even my wife wants a Playboy, but we agreed it would be awkward to have family over for such tacky themes (and we own South Park). Should these machines be made? Absolutely. Will people complain because they are situational? Still a yes.
Back to the remakes, my wife and I are planning on buying a Theatre of Magic this summer. Should we hold off now that it's going to be remade? Will the value drop on the old one drastically when the new one comes out? Also, is it possible to get a player grade one for around $4500?

Go original!!!

1 month later
#599 6 years ago

Come on Pinball Circus !!

1 week later
#700 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If batteries can power a car with four passengers at over 100mph for hours at a time, can pinball machines running on rechargeable batteries be far off? At a date in the future, energy usage is highly regulated by deep state and human (citizens) are limited to drawing power during off-peak hours. Hence the need for a battery powered pinball machine that can be juiced in 30 minutes that then played for a week. Lookout future, here we come.
Kids will be dumbfounded by grandpa asking if a pin's 3 AAA batteries have been changed recently. All kids know about battery power is that pinball machine cabinets come with one big battery filling the bottom of the cabinet. One doesn't simply replace the 200 pound behemoth, rather it needs to be periodically recharged by plugging it into the grid. Sheesh, old timers suk.

It will be downloaded right into your mind ala wet wired. First game will be Johnny Mnemonic.

2 weeks later
#846 5 years ago
Quoted from irobot:

good song
My username I, Robot comes from the fact that I was the biggest Atari I, Robot fan in the USA back in 1984.
I figure I was the biggest fan because I'm 6'-5" and because I'm the only person I ever met who dropped a lot of quarters into it.
I might have been the USA's best player at the time. If i remember correctly, I could get up to around the second shark attack wave.
Decades later, everyone decided it's an awesome game and a holy grail collector game and they go for $4000 ish now, which is big money in the arcade world.

Back then at Aladins Castle!

3 weeks later
#887 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Do we think there is any reasonable possibility of Twilight Zone being remade?
Obviously the BOM would be high and it’s far more complex than the ones listed in the title of this thread so it would be behind all of them.

I think TZ commanded 3 separate licenses,.

1 year later
#996 4 years ago

Love to see Cactus Canyon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 85.00
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz
Toppers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-more-speculation-planetary-pinball-to-remake-mb-bbb-tom-and-cc?tu=chad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.